All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Diniwid Beach, Boracay Island, Aklan, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Awesome stay and I will book thru Expedia again not directly to the hotel.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Decent Hotel but far from Station 2's"
Pros Nice large rooms Value for Money Provides hourly shuttle for DMall Cons Restaurant charges additional to deliver food to room Far from Station 2 No buffet breakfast
Other trip May 14, 2014
Gurpreet
If you're not planning on spending the whole trip on white each and you want somewhere a little quieter, this is a good place to stay. Amenities are so so and it is a bit of a walk to main beach but the rooms are clean, it is quiet and you have your own little beach to enjoy,
Other trip May 3, 2014
jess

"Fabulous Hotel, Great Value & Location"
If, like us, you are looking for a quieter stay in Boracay then this is the hotel for you! Located on Diniwid beach around 15 mins walk from Station 1, the area has a really nice, laid-back feel to it yet there is still enough things going on to keep you occupied. The restaurant's here are generally a better standard than White Beach, particularly Spider House, Mama's and Wahine. Furthermore the beaches are much quieter but still benefit from the white sand and turquoise waters, plus you can do excursions and boat trips directly from the beach at a fraction of the price. All in all a great place to stay!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Katie
"Peace and quiet"
The stay was very worthwhile. Staff went out of their way to meet our needs. It was a refreshing getaway from the histle bustle of the white beach. Just what we needed. Peace and quiet.
4 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
Hwenrobe
PH
"Nice hotel. Beach front. Friendly staff."
I stayed there for 3 nights with my wife. What I love about this hotel are it is beach front and very clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Will recommend this hotel and will stay again when I come to boracay.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
muhammad
SG
"A good hideaway from the crowded white beach"
I stayed at microtel for 8 nights, the hotel is located away from the white beach which is great as white beach was just packed. If you plan to stay at the hotel most of the time, food is pretty decent at the hotel and the restaurant Wahini which is 2 minutes walk from the hotel serves pretty decent food too. Hotel staffs are friendly and helpful, the rooms are simple but clean. The only downside is that the pillows smells of I guess seawater?
9 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
A very nice hotel that's good for the money. Good customer service and staff are very nice.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Friendly Service"
The service in this hotel was fantastic. The main beach is not walking distance, but the hotel provides shuttle buses. Great place!
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Goran
"Comfortable Bed, Fantastic service"
Microtel hotel provide fantastic service. Welcome drink upon check-in. Hourly free shuttle service from hotel to D Mall and back to hotel. Satisfactory breakfast included in the room rate. Lounge has 24hours free coffee. Room had two double beds which are very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Tourist Traveller
"Lovely place to stay"
Very nice place to stay clean & staff was very freindly & helpful. Only downfall was arranging things to do. Most of the things to do like snorkrling,helmet diving & island hopping etc. all required cash payment only. There is no ATM at the hotel so had to go to the mall & find an ATM that was for international use. I think they should have a ATM there or when they arrange it for you, you should be able to pay for it through your room.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014

"디니위드비치에서는 나름 가성비가 괜찮은 호텔"
복잡한 화이트비치의 대안을 찾는다면 고려해볼만한 호텔
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
KR
"Personnel au top et situation exceptionnelle."
Un bon hôtel situé un peu à l'écart de l'animation de Boracay et c'est très bien ainsi. Le personnel est au top et se coupe en 4 pour nous servir. Le service de navettes gratuites de et vers D-Mall n'est pas du tout négligeable. Bonus = eau et café gratuits dans le lobby. Le paysage est magnifique.Le petit-déjeuner pourrait être amélioré.
5 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
CHRISTIAN
FR
"接駁車不方便"
房間乾淨,一打開門就是游泳池,人煙較少,好似有私人海灘的感覺,但浴缸排水不良,到d mall的接駁車每1-2小時一班,且需提前30分鐘跟櫃台預約,若人在d mall想回旅館沒提前預約會十分不便。
2 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"thanks"
Very good. Very kind and clanroom
2 night trip Feb 17, 2015
hyun gyeong
"좋은가격에 묶기 좋아요"
도착하는날 1박했어요.그뒤 리젠시계열로 옮기긴 했지만 장기간 묶어도 좋을것 같아요. 저렴한가격에 좋은 서비스와 깨끗한 시설입니다. 디몰까지 약간거리가 있지만 셔틀이 30분. 1시간 간격으로 있어서 오고 나가는데 불편함은없어요 디니위니 비치는 한적하고 좋지만 바로 앞 비치에서 노닐기에는 무리가있어요 호텔은 조용하고 시설은 깨끗합니다 아이가있을경우 작은모래놀이터에 미끄럼틀도있어요. 그리고 선배드도 몇개있습니다
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
joongtae
"value for the money"
4 to 5 star hotel and it is hotel , I would be willing to stay again
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Tracy
"wypoczynek w Microtelu"
hotel w spokojnej okolicy,z dala od zgiełku, bezpłatny transfer z hotelu do centrum, hotelik czysty ,zadbany i pachnący, obsługa bardzo miła
4 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
PL
"プライベートビーチのある格安ホテル"
格安を探していたので、ホワイトビーチから北になりましたが、プライベートビーチもあり、ビーチ沿いに歩いて行くと、ホワイトビーチにも行けるので満足です。 Dモールまでの無料送迎があるので、利用すれば簡単に繁華街に行けます。 朝食はブッフェではなく選択する形でしたが、色々な種類があります。 この値段にしてはかなり充実しています。
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
yas
JP
"Ihana hotelli ihanalla rannalla"
Siisti hotelli, hyvä palvelu. Rauhallinen sijainti, mutta silti lähellä kaikkea. Siisti pieni allas ja omat rantatuolit ihanassa diniwid beachissä. Palvelu ja siisteys +10!
6 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
teuvo
FI
"非常好"
飯店服務人員態度很好,有提供接送服務及沙灘巾,房間很大及乾淨,附的早餐雖選擇不多但好吃,走出去就是diniwind beach,遊客少,風景漂亮,缺點是位置遠,飯店內無洗衣機及烘乾機,浴室是花灑無蓮蓬頭,衣服較難清洗。
2 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"괜찮은 듯."
수영장 이용이 안되어 좀 아쉬웠습니다. 미리 공지를 해주었다면 좋았었을텐데.. 어쨋든 해변에서 놀수 있어 좋았습니다.
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"디니위드쪽 리조트"
디니위드비치에서 보내는거면 지내기 좋은 리조트
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"조용하고편안한휴가를 보내기에 좋네요"
가격에 비해 시설 및 위치가 좋아서 편안히 쉬기엔 좋은 호텔인것 같네요 스테이션2와 거리가 조금 있으나 매시간 제공하는 픽업서비스를 이용하여 볼일은 다 볼수 있었구요 작지만 너무도 아늑한 비치가 바로앞에 있어서 물놀이 하기에도 좋았습니다
3 night trip Aug 25, 2014
최용희
"청결한 공간"
숙소는 아주 깨끗하고 포근했어요 디몰로 나가는 시간이 걸리는데 셔틀이 있어서 큰 불편함은 없었어요. 나가면 바다와 나미리조트 배경이 너무 아픔다웠던.
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2014
khj
"Beautiful beach"
The hotel is located on the beautiful beach. Hotel staff are friendly. The Ant and the dust in the room that is unfortunate. And the air conditioning is too long. The noise is too high.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
hwen
"有親子設施,父母會愛的飯店"
房間設施很現代,有私人沙灘及泳池,適合待在飯店不想出門的人。左邊有條步道,15分鐘就能到白沙灘。不過,房間沒有晾衣服的地方,玩水之後該如何整理會形成困擾!還有,早餐比起其他飯店來說,有點弱!另外下雨天不提供借傘,比起其他飯店又輸了!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Joyce
"마음에 들었어요"
전체적인 부분 다 마음에 들었어요. 직원분들도 엄청 친절하시고 실수로 병이 깨져서 직원분 불렀는데 꼼꼼히 다 치워주시고 저희 몸 부터 챙겨 주셔서 고마웠어요. 조금 아쉬운건 방마다 냉장고가 없다는게 조금 아쉽더라고요.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2014
"조용하고 아늑한 호텔"
숙박은 너무 좋았습니다. 서비스도 너무 괜찮았고요. 아이1명을 포함해서 두가족이 머물렀는데, 아이와 함께 호텔수영장에서만 놀았습니다. 조식도 깔끔하게 나왔고요. 하지만 화이트 비치나 디몰로 나오는데에는 약간 거리가 있었습니다. 무료셔틀버스가 한시간에 한대씩 다녔는데 이걸로 이동을 했습니다. 하지만 미리 예약을 하지 않으면 인원이 초과될 경우 제시간에 차를 못탈 수도 있으니 그부분은 주의해야할것 같습니다. 그리고 호텔앞 비치의 경우 화이트 비치와는 좀 다른 프라이빗 비치 같은 느낌인데 날에 따라 상태가 조금 다랐던것 같습니다. ^^ 친절한 직원들의 서비스와 처음 방문할때 물수건과 음료를 제공해주고 목걸이를 걸어주는 것이 인상적이었습니다.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2014
최희주
"遠離沙灘路的住宿好選擇"
雖然離熱鬧的沙灘路段較遠,但若是先住了幾天s2區的飯店,你會喜歡上這裡的幽靜。客房品質還可以,隔音稍差了點;早餐也還ok;泳池不大,大概只適合小孩玩水;接駁車只要有事先預約,基本上都還蠻準時的。
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2014
"會再次入住的飯店"
房間乾淨有兩張雙人床,有吹風機,有定時接駁車到D'MALL,服務人員都很親切和善,環境寧靜,海灘優美,可直接跳入海水中游泳,不過沒有冰箱以及赱廊有人走動或隔壁關門會聽的到是一點小缺點,,除此之外,整個住宿過程是非常棒的。
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2012
LIYA
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
3 night trip May 3, 2015
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Boracay

"Excellent for my first solo vacation!!!"
08/24/15 Barbra Mae R
First of all, I would like to thank you the excellent staff for taking care of me for the 5 days that I stayed in this hotel. Upon arrival at the airport, a staff greeted me at the arrival hall and escorted me from airport to the hotel. At the hotel, I was greeted by the courteous and friendly staff with seashell necklace, cold drink and cold towel. I booked the 1 bedroom suite and was told that my room has been upgraded from garden view to ocean view. The check-in process was smooth, fast and hassle free. I was then escorted to my room. The room was very spacious, clean and has direct access to the pool. I liked the lay-out and amenities in the room that I actually just stayed in my room 70% of my vacation (well, it was raining most of the time anyway). They also have very convenient shuttle service to and from d'mall. I also celebrated my birthday while staying here. On the day of my birthday, staff surprised me with birthday song, balloons and cake. That was a really nice surprise. I also enjoyed the food at the restaurant at the hotel, Mama's Fish House. The food was really delicious and not very pricey. Upon check-out, the process was also smooth and the airport transportation was ready. The staff escorted me until the departure hall at the airport. Overall, I had a peaceful and enjoyable vacation. I will definitely comeback next year.
"Not for Beach Goers.... Okay for families on a budget"
08/16/15 Mei O Singapore, Singapore
Although initially on arrival I thought the view was great with tall coconut trees stretching high above in front of a small-mid-sized swimming pool, the hotel is quite average and the interiors a little dated (floor felt sticky but I guess the sea winds caused it). What I was disappointed with (not the fault of the hotel), is the absence of a beach front (my definition is a beach front with soft sand to walk ashore and towards the waters).... When I was there in Feb 2015, weather conditions caused a lot of algae formations which floated not just in the waters, but also on the 'beach front' which was pretty rocky (sand has been majorly washed off). Also, wifi though free is only available in public areas. And the sound proofing is so weak, I can hear families arriving and leaving... and worse of all, whining children who are terribly spoilt with no manners taught. Breakfast served was to my standards average. And it is not a buffet so you are left half-filled and wondering what else to eat next. Location wise, it is right at the end of Diniwid beach, which is a stretch of beach on the right/east-end of Beach Station 1. And yes, it is therefore even away from the key areas like D'mall and d'Talipapa which are situated closer to Beach Station 2. Even staying at Beach Station 3 is walkable to D'mall in about 15 mins, but not this Diniwid Beach area. Transport is inconvenient too from this hotel, so you need to rely on the shuttle service provided but restricted by their timing. The only plus I can think is perhaps if you plan to visit Spider, it is just round the corner from this Microtel Hotel.... maybe just 20 metre walk
"Excellent!"
08/15/15 salvaciong Sydney, Australia
My family and I are we're really enjoyed on our holiday, Thank you so much for the good service of all staff and the place was great.. More power and God bless you more!
"Quiet and clean"
08/07/15 Xtinyoj Davao City, Philippines
Far from the busy stations, had a great and quiet quality time with my boys. A welcome drink, cold towels and corteous staffs with all smiles. Clean rooms, 24 hour free coffee, hot and cold water available anytime. Free shuttle to d’mall every hour. Plus a security for your safety.I will still choose this hotel next time.
"A Very Merry Christmas at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Boracay"
08/04/15 Arrianne Nellai... d
Whoever said spending a quiet and relaxing honeymoon in the white sandy beaches of Boracay during one of the year’s most peak season, Christmas time, isn’t possible has never been to Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham, Diniwid. Far from the boisterous crowd of Stations 2 and 3, this tranquil side of the island is not only perfect for honeymooners, but also for all kinds of travelers who want peace and quiet and whose idea of vacation doesn’t involve partying all night and crossing paths with wasted foreigners on their way back to the hotel. It’s also the place to be if you want some privacy and have the beach all to yourself, which let’s face it, is not possible in other areas of the island because of the influx of tourists during this particular time. All this and more without being way too secluded since you’re only just a tricycle away from all the hustle and bustle of the island. Aside from being located in a strategic location and having comfortable and well-fitted rooms, Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham also has laudably courteous and helpful employees under its arm. One of them is Ace Infante, the hotel’s manager, who we happen to share the same flight with and who brought his family from Manila to spend Christmas with him. He was very accommodating and welcoming all throughout our stay. He even treated us to free breakfast during our first day, which really he didn’t have to do, but did anyway. And surely, we greatly appreciated this very kind gesture of him. Another one is Kuya Marvin, the hotel driver who picked us up at the airport on time the day we arrived and who drove us for our flight back to Manila, despite it being in the wee hours of the morning and amidst the torrential downpour. I certainly have no regrets booking Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham for our honeymoon and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to spend a memorable and one of a kind vacation in Boracay Island.
"giant dog friendly"
07/28/15 missphoenix2015 Twin Falls, Idaho
Was very pleased with the acceptance of my very large dogs ( 170-130 lbs ) not sure what else to say bed was great maid service was quick had small refrigerator and microwave more towels than needed unlike other places that only give you 3
"Tucked Away in a Nice Little Spot in Paradise"
07/25/15 Karen G Tanauan City
Getting there: The hotel shuttle picked us up at D'Mall and took us to the hotel where we were welcomed with frozen iced tea, seashell necklaces, and cold wet towels to help us freshen up while we waited a few minutes prior to check-in. The room: We were given a room on the second floor and, since we've already stayed at Microtel in Sto. Tomas, Batangas, we were glad to see that the room is the same. Beds were comfortable and chiropractic-approved (perfect for relaxing after a day of walking and enjoying the beaches of Boracay). Pillows were perfect. Only shampoo and soap were provided but when we requested for dental kits and slippers from the front desk, they promptly provided such. Safety deposit boxes were available at the front desk. Staff: Staff were all very courteous and accommodating. Amenities: Rooms have TV with cable channels and aircon. Bathroom is well-maintained. Swimming pool was well-maintained and clean, as are the other areas of the hotel. Free Shuttle Service: They have fixed schedules for the free shuttle, but you had to call at least 30 minutes before the schedule to reserve a slot. Unfortunately, on our first night, there was no slot left on the 10:20pm trip from D'Mall back to the hotel, so hubby and I decided to walk back from Station 2. It was quite scary to walk around the cove since there were no lights there (thank God for flashlight apps!). I do hope there were additional trips to accommodate in their shuttles. :) Location: The hotel is in Diniwid Beach, an area where a lot of seaweed get washed up so it's not conducive for swimming. Still it is a minute walk away from Spider House Resort where the view of the ocean is breathtaking and you can swim at low-tide. It is just a 10-15 minute walk to Station 1 but the view's great so you won't notice. The walkway around the cove is paved and concrete but you have to walk with care, especially if you have small kids with you. Not recommended for those who have to carry infants because some areas may be slippery and the beach has many rocks. Since it's just me and hubby, we had no problem walking from Microtel to Stations 1 and 2. Food: Our accom arrangement did not include breakfast. Free coffee is at the lounge area downstairs. Water dispenser on 2nd and 1st floors. Ice machine on 1st floor. Overall, we had a great stay. Peaceful, complete basic amenities, great staff, comfort and safety.
"Nice Hotel for Families with young children"
07/20/15 KimCruz
We stayed at this hotel for our family vacation. I am listing the pros and cons based on our stay: Pros: - the check in and Check out process is a breeze; we were provided with a souvenir necklace, cold towels and cold drinks upon check in; it may sound simple, but its really a refreshing treat after the long travel via air, land and sea (we landed at Kalibo airport; its a total of 4 hours of travel time from Manila) - The rooms are clean and the beds are super comfy - The pool is nice and clean - There is a kids play area near the pool, which is a plus for families staying with young kids - Free wifi is provided in the lobby; guests can also take advantage of the free coffee provided (You need to make your own coffee; hot water, coffee, creamer and sugar is provided) - There is an ice machine near the reception (guests can fill the ice buckets provided in the room) - Hot and cold drinking water dispenser is provided in the hotel corridors - There is an hourly shuttle service to take you to/from the hotel and D'mall (must pre-book at the reception at least 30mins before the scheduled trip) - the staff are all very courteous and always ready to assist; they are really the ones who made our stay in the hotel a very pleasant one Cons - The hotel is fronting Diniwid beach; but the beach is very dirty. Its quite a disappointment because we couldnt swim at the beach at all because of the garbage in the water (we initially thought its a plus as the beach is just a stone's throw away from the hotel and we dont want the crowdy atmosphere at White Beach) - no fridge is provided in the room (we stayed in a double queen room) - No room service; you will need to go out of the hotel if you want to grab a meal (we find the food in the hotel expensive and the choices are very limited) Despite the cons I listed above, I can still say that the overall experience at Microtel Boracay is a pleasant one; you just need to take note that the hotel is 15-20 minutes away from White Beach; and because Diniwid Beach is not an ideal place to swim, travelling to White beach is a must to enjoy a nice dip in the beach (shuttle service is provided; if you dont mind the travel to/from the hotel, its actually bearable). If you want a better beach to swim in, you can ask the reception to help book a tricycle to Puka Beach (P150 per way; 3 person per tricycle). In general, Boracay Island has changed a lot since the last time weve been there, its just really sad, as this place used to be such a dream paradise for beach lovers like myself... The island still has its charm though, but its not as charming as before.
"Goede prijs/kwalitiet"
06/18/15 Palmi-travellers Eindhoven, The Netherlands
At arrival you get a nice shell neckless, still hanging in our home today! Staff is very friendly and helpful at the counter. Our room was on the first floor at the beach. In the room we had 2 beds for 2 persons, one for us and one for our kids. They have a good child policy! The balcony was not suitable for use, because the airco dripped on the balcony. Wifi is only free at the lobby, so we paid per day to get in our room. Don't bother to to so as well, its very slow and doesn't wordt half the time.... but hey, your on paradise! There where some younger guys wo where there to party at white beach, although they are friendly, still I can imagine it's somewhat irritating to hang around drinking younger guys with our kids if its not in your comfort zone. There where 24u 2 guards at the hotel, so its safe and they also are very helpful al the pool! Thanks for the help with our inflatable stuff! Breakfast is simple and for western breakfast you don't get a lot, but its al about getting a good bargain! The place is beautiful, staff is friendly, food is great, although some dishes were not available all times. A couple of meters towards white beach you have this bali looking restaurant with great vibes and relaxing music. Make sure you get on time to get a spot at the front watching the sun go down with a cocktail! Nami resort is next to the hotel, it has some great views wile you get diner, it's situated on the cliffs. Also you can swim/walk towards the Spider bar where you can jump from the cliffs and climb on a floating platform. Although the beach is washed away, it's still very nice and a good bargain! Away from the big crowds and diniwid beach at your disposal.
"Peaceful place to stay"
06/14/15 Carlitoswayyy Quezon City, Philippines
The property is located at Diniwid beach which is 10mins drive from station 1 and 2. But they have a free shuttle for in house guest for a certain time. For couples, family and friends that are looking for a private and peaceful place to stay, they should book here since the place is nice, they have a pool and bigger rooms which i really like as well as the bathroom. Staffs greeted us very politely and smiling as always. They have assisted us very well in the free shuttle. I would like to stay here again with my family for a nice and quiet stay for us to relax and sleep.