All hotels in Calistoga, California, United States of America
755 Silverado Trl, Calistoga, CA, 94515, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Delicious food
    Great amenities
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
Employes made the difference ! Outstanding costumer service , from the first person that I run as I was parking to the front desk , house keeping and the guys at the bar outstanding service . Thank you
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2016
xavier
"Definitely my go to for the area!"
I LOVE this hotel!! My third visit, the spa is amazing...restaurant is amazing, property is beautiful and beds are super cozy!!
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Brooke
We stayed at Solage for one night in celebration of a friend's birthday. The front desk staff was very warm and welcoming. The property was beautiful. Our room was dreamy - complete with exceptionally comfortable beds, spa quality soaps, robes and slippers, lovely patio, large flat screen tv - even an iPad in which we used to order ice and room service - we didn't want to leave! Can't wait to go back!
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
Leah
Wonderful relaxing place. Service was outstanding, except for indoor restaurant. Service at outdoor restaurant was good, but very slow inside. Breakfast was amazing, but dinner left us disappointed.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
Everything was perfect!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
"Great hotel in wine country!"
If you like to feel pampered and appreciated Solage is for you. The resort restaurant is high end, the grounds are immaculate, service from staff is first rate and the location puts you in prime wine country. The little extras like bikes parked in front of your room door as well as a fleet of Mercedes for guest use are touches not seen in many other places. The staff can't wait to help you feel important and the entire resort focuses on relaxation. It is surrounded by vineyards and is close to downtown Calistoga and not far from St Helena. While expensive, it is worth every penny!
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
vandy guy
"Take me back"
Beautiful resort with excellent service. Perfect for a short getaway.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Rin
This hotel was perfect in every way! The spa was magnificent. The dining incredible. The staff was a pleasure.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
rachael
"Quite resort for relaxation after wine-tasting"
My friend and I booked for a BFF weekend. Luckily we got one of the few double rooms. This is a perfect place to wind down after the wines at St. Helena and the haute cuisine at Yountville. Will come back next year.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
lxunyc
"Amazing Getaway"
Surprised with an anniversary getaway at this wonderful property. Everything was wonderful and made for the perfect anniversary celebration.
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
The staff was very accomodating - the facilities were particularly neat and clean - the dining experience was excellent - the pool and recreational facilities were top notch - the enviornoment very relaxing - ability to park right outside of the residence was key.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
The room, cleanliness, restaurant, and service were all excellent. A very relaxing property.
4 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Brad
"Excellent peaceful resort"
Wonderful experience that I would recommend to any couple!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Amazing experience"
This was an unforgettable trip for us. We are glad we chose Solage. We would not stay anywhere else. It was top notch in every way.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Yvonne
"Weekend getaway"
Quiet and tranquil. Wonderful geothermal heated pools for adults at the spa. Excellent food at Solbar.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"If the world was like the Solage..."
In a world where everyone is as nice as the people as the Solage-- stress would be as old world of a concept as horse drawn carts. World peace would be a breeze as we all calmly rode along on our complementary cruiser bikes, refreshed from all the cold water and tea we offered each other with nice smiles and greetings. The world's angriest and coldest citizens would be charmed by Cathy the concierge and her wonderful recommendations on local tasting rooms and restaurants. You would productively spend your days perfecting your bocce ball arch and adding another layer to your already established tan in Napa's afternoon rays. Don't feel like putting on pants? No problem, your room has a robe, a comfortable bed, and a television packed to the brim with Nicolas Sparks' films. In a world where everyone was as nice as the Solage, I would buy you a nice cabernet as we sat next to the night fire and played backgammon, unfortunately my girlfriend just taught me so I'm not quite sure of the rules, but since you just had one the greatest days of your life you won't mind. You'll just sit back, smile, and enjoy your stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Ross
Although a studio, the room was spacious with a comfy king sized bed, outdoor terrace, large bathroom area, separate from main room. Good coffee plus 1/2 and 1/2 in the mini-fridge. Linens were clean and plush, bath amenities wonderfully fragrant (natural scents). There was an emphasis on sustainability which is a plus. Would love to stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
Katie
"Amazing Wonderful"
We stayed here for valentines day and it was perfect. We tasted wine in the valley on Friday and had massages on Saturday morning. Jessica and Jason were very helpful. My fiancé was not feeling well and Jessica was able to get us into our room early. Jason was able to order roses for me and had them delivered to our room on Friday night. The spa was amazing! The staff was pleased to help us and the couples massage was wonderful. Very peaceful property and room. Beautiful seanery. It's a must try kinda thing if your in the area.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Warren
"a nice but not amazing, place"
Nice but for the construction at the spa . restaurant menu was too limited.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Worst night sleep of 2014"
I love the spa and our dinner at Solbar was amazing! I live locally, so waited for a good excuse to splurge on a 'stay cation'. As much as I wanted my experience to be perfect, the room was SO UNCOMFORTABLE! The bed and sheets were the scratchy and cheap, with the heat/air vent blowing directly into your mouth. Officially my worst night sleep of 2014 - therefore not worth $600 per night. I am so sad, but will go back to the spa!
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
We spent New Years night at the hotel. Loved the Solbar restaurant, amazing experience.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Amazing service"
service was amazing !!
3 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great escape"
We stayed at Solage for our 10 year anniversary and couldn't have asked for more. You are also close to tons of great wineries which makes it that much better of a location. The room was comfortable and great. You have your own bungalow with patio and was very private. The grounds were in great shape and the resort has all you need - pool, bocce courts and great staff. We were welcomed with a bottle of wine and then had a fantastic dinner at Solbar. Each room also comes with 2 bicycles which we rode into downtown Calistoga the next morning for breakfast and to enjoy the town. We'd definitely recommend Solage for anyone looking for a great getaway.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Gorgeous!"
This was an extremely nice place to stay. Free bicycles at your disposal, A fleet of free Mercedes at your disposal... that was a first. We took out a convertible for about 5 hours- very nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Service was a bit slow but they had a wedding there this weekend so they probably should have staffed up a bit more. All and all I would recommend!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"amazing"
beautiful accommodations, friendly and welcoming staff. everything was perfect. went for my boyfriends 30th...very romantic and great for couples or group get-a-ways. not families. would absolutely stay again!
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
ondrea
"Good but the bedding can be improved."
The bed and pillow are not as comfortable as I expected. Room is very clean and the environment is great.Service is good. There were many activities to do or just relax !
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
Hsin-Fang
"great experience -"
we loved our stay at solage. a great place to chill. can't wait to return.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Excellent Customer service"
I would give it 5 stars but the massage was just ok. The spa is amazing and the customer service incomparable. Loved it!
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"Fabulous experience!"
Beautiful property, zen-like environment, love the pool and spa. Restaurant is amazing, staff is extremely helpful and friendly. This is heaven on earth. Gorgeous views of the valley, close to many wineries ... Perfection!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
margaret
"Solage- Beautiful but pretentious"
Solage is a unique property just on the outskirts of Calistoga. The property is very well maintained, the rooms are spacious and elegantly appointed (with the best hotel-TV ever). There were several kind and helpful employees. The food and service at SolBar were fantastic. However, I never felt like a welcome guest; too many of the front desk staff came off as pretentious and less than helpful. For such an expensive resort, I should not be leaving with the thought, "Nah, don't think I'll be back." When I return to the Napa Valley, I'll stay in the much more central town of Yountville.
4 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
"Almost There"
Lovely location, great cottages, wonderful location amenities. The one area I believe needs refining is service. I think what happened at Solage takes place at most locations in the wine region. It's the end of the season, and wait staff is fried. This was the case on our stay. We had to ask multiple times for attention, and service. All staff were very polite, but at that caliber of resort, you shouldn't have to ask for basics like having a food order taken, additional water, cocktails,or plates when splitting dishes.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Absolutely perfect escape. Never been so relaxed. Staff and facilities are wonderful. Nice clean modern aesthetic.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
zach
"Room for improvement but great place"
Hotel is in great shape, property is beautiful, amenities are useful and well thought out. We were disappointed with the level of service the staff provided and they could have used some more training. Pool service was subpar-places like this are known for the pool bars and services but this time the staff was inattentive and inexperienced. Were told a Spa Menu wasn't available at the front desk?? are you kidding me? Finally booked our treatments through the spa, which were amazing. But even the spa staff seemed inexperienced saying that we had to be in the waiting area when our appointments were ready, not that they would come and get us out of the pools, subpar service in my opinion. Dinner was good but again the staff were inattentive and slow. I'd definitely visit the spa again, but would think twice about staying here with all the other great places in the valley. For the price, they need the customer service dialed in better.
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2014
DB
"Was expecting more…."
For $800+ a night I was expecting fully functional wi-fi…. could not access the internet at the pool. The rooms are nice but should be nicer; beds were a bit hard, and our bungalow was close to the major road so there was some traffic noise. The pool water didn't seem to be natural mineral water as I believe was to be the case. However, the staff were friendly and the food was excellent.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
Spent the weekend here with girlfriends. It was perfect. Pool time. Spa treatments. Healthy, delicious meals. Ideal place to get away.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Service all around was lacking. When I pay similar rates as the four seasons, one and only, etc. I have high expectations.
2 night romance trip Aug 10, 2014
"Extremely overpriced and inconsistent"
Nice reception staff. Nice room but small for $800 a night. When we got to our room we found used glassware and empty beer bottles on the patio. Yuck. Had reservations for dinner at Solbar. We were stuck at a small table next to the waiter's computer station and door to patio with no view. Even though we had reservations we were told all other tables were reserved. Our dinner lasted 2 hours and none of the other tables were ever sat with parties. In fact, there were over 21 tables completely open all night. The hostesses seemed like teenagers and had major attitude. They just rolled their eyes when we asked if we could get a different table. Not professional. Our waiter at breakfast the next morning finally got around to bringing our coffee and orange juice after we were done with our meal and had received our check, even though we asked for it at least 10 times. The hotel has a nice pool and provides bikes to use but the spa which we spent 2 days at and spent over $2000 on was like a gym locker room. It had 3 showers so there was a line out the door for people waiting to use them. Overall it was o.k. but more in line with a price of $300 a night, not $800. They are remodeling the spa and restaurant, which is good, but in the meantime they should not be charging what they are. Stay somewhere else for a few years until they finish the remodels.
lia
"Beautiful facility; clean modern rooms"
The rooms are very large, modern and well maintained. The bathroom is simply huge. Pretty landscaping. Each room has a nice patio outside. It makes for a relaxing and romantic atmosphere and offers a great launching point for trips in the wine country. It was nice to see a variety of group exercise classes and yoga classes that are offered.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Excellent
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Beate Pawlikowski
"Great Stay for a Few Days"
Traveling with friends for a wedding. The "studio" was spacious, new, clean, well lit, with adequate storage and lovely private outdoor seating area. The greeters at reception, the receptionists, indeed, all the help were pleasant, competent, and eager to please. The grounds were immaculate. The only meal I had was breakfast which was interesting and delicious if high end hotel pricey. The spa pools were very comfortable and nicely warm. The girlfriend reported that her massage was the best she's ever had (and she's had plenty). Altogether, a nice place to stay for a few days.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
jagman8f
"Calistoga Getaway"
My wife and I attended an event at a winery and made late minute plans. We were fortunate to secure a booking, arriving Friday evening. The reception staff was professional. Our studio was near the edge of the property and the only negative was road noise from Silverado Trail traffic. The decor was elegant and modern; the patio relaxing and the bathing area plush (the shower was luxe). We took advantage of the great workout facilities, the cruiser bikes, the pool and the excellent SolBar restaurant. We did not have time for the Spa but it looked great.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"So calm and pleasant"
Staff could not have been more helpful and kind and there is a sophisticated casualness about the entire resort Spa and classes offered and gym are excellent and state of the art hip Casual outdoor dining is great Pools are lovely My 8 yr old loves it as much as I do.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Fourth visit, each time as wonderful as the last!"
Can't fault this place, we love it! This was our fourth visit and there was still nothing to complain about. The cottages are spread out across the resort, so just know that, depending where you are situated, you might need to walk a few hundred yards to the restaurant/pool/spa or ride a (wobbly) bike. Having said that, the valet guys are so nice that they will run you around in a golf cart if asked! Very cool decor, spacious comfortable rooms with patio and a huge adults only pool, all set in the most incredible, natural surroundings. FYI, there is a smaller pool for the kids. Fabulous Michelin-starred restaurant, with inside and outside dining, a great bar with separate menu options and some of the nicest staff I've ever come across, from the valets to the restaurant staff and the maids. We've stayed in both the levels of accommodation, and the only difference was one had a gas fire and a bath tub and one had no fire and a bench where the bathtub would go. Spacewise, almost the same and actually the cheaper one, without the tub, had a nicer vista from the patio. Personally I love that it's less a family resort (so not many shrieking kids) and more geared to adults, just because of the high level of facilities. Of course it's not cheap but in this place, you definitely get what you pay for. Just got back yesterday and already pining for next year's visit.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
CM
I had a lovely stay and an amazing spa service. The staff were so helpful and nice.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great spa, sleepy Napa town"
Solage is great for a spa weekend or as a base for wine country.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Cool Spa-close to the heart of all things Napa"
It's a great place - nice rooms, could be a little more private for the money they charge - the pool is good, the spa is good (but not as amazing as you'd think for a place that has won "world's best spa" awards in the past - Service is decent - although service was a little slow and unattentive in our experience. Food from their restaurant is excellent.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"amazing and staff never disappoints"
I can't describe how good the two nights we stayed there were. The staff from the moment we arrived was extremely friendly and helpful. The place is worth the money and there is no denying the enjoyment of the perks especially the courtesy car they give you. It isn't a joke they really give you one.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Comfortable, but needs minor improvements"
Stayed there overnight before a visit to Safari West. Overall, was very comfortable except for a couple of things that I want to write a review about. I did mention one of these issues to the hotel staff during checkout. In general, the check-in staff, the valets, the food servers, room service, were all top notch.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Mayank
"Perfectly Situated For Wine Country"
From the time we drove up till the time we checked out Solage was amazing.The staff was more than gracious and extremely helpful for any need you may have had. The rooms,the food,the grounds were unreal. can't wait to go back.
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
"Best ever getaway!"
Dinner reservations were tight but overall experience was wonderful The facility has everything you need, from the bikes to spa services everyone was helpful and pleasant!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014