All hotels in Auburn, Maine, United States of America
1777 Washington St. South, Auburn, ME, 04210, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We found all the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were very nice and clean. Everything promised was there when we arrived. The location was perfect for us as described. The food was very tasty from the restaurant. We enjoyed our stay and had no negative experiences during our stay. It is wonderful to stay somewhere and be greeted with a smile! We have found this lacking in places that charge 4 times as much for a room. What price can you put on a smile and great service?
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
Carolyn Plante
Served the purpose, nothing fancy. They accepted our pet which helped.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2014
Vali
"Great for a one-night stay"
We stayed in February 2014. It was clean and great for a one night stay. It was quiet and service was friendly and accommodating.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
"Visit Mother"
Very nice. The beds were quite comfortable, the room was clean. The location is perfect: right off the highway and 5 minutes from the family we were visiting.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"Cheap, easy to find, not far from ski resorts."
My boyfriend and I stayed here the night before a ski trip to Mount Abram. Fireside is right off 95, making super easy to find and convenient to reach other places in Maine. It's about an hour to an hour and a half away from several different ski resorts. Hotels near any ski resorts are outrageously priced, so we didn't mind staying a little further away. Overall, it's a nice place to stay when on a budget. My only complaint would be that the heater was a little noisy.... HOWEVER, we received two whoopie pies upon check-in so that pretty much made up for that!
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Good location, comfortable room."
The hotel is located close to Central Maine Medical Center, where my husband had tests. We were able to bring our dog, which is a comfort to us both. The rooms are clean and spacious. The kitchen allows you to bring in food if your stay is extended. I will definitely stay here again. There are several stores nearby, and several restaurants just 15 minutes away.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Family Thanksgiving"
minimal accomodations. Neat and clean. Continnental breakfast was minimal but adequate. Room was very clean. Hair dryer was innoperative. Desk lamps would not dependably work. Upon Arrival, room heat was turned up...nice after a long car ride and a cold walk from the car.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Phil
"Great place"
Staff were very helpful and welcoming, we enjoyed our stay there very much and will defiantly return there. Great location easy to get to.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2013
"Last minute hotel stay"
I was traveling with my 9 year old for work and ended up having to stay the night away from home due to a work emergency. I remembered seeing this hotel when I was getting off the highway earlier that day. So I Googled it and made a reservation and was there an hour later. The check-in lady was fantastic! She was quick and friendly. And asked me to make sure it was ok for my son to receive the complimentary whoopee pie! The room was nice and I loved that it had a little fridge and microwave since it was late and there was nothing to eat but some microwave dinners we found at a gas station. The only slightly negative is that the hallways to the rooms are definitely showing their age. However, the rooms were nice, cozy, and perfect for my needs, and the price was very fair. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in that area.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"As advertised"
Pretty simple. Bed, pillow, sink, TV and shower. Move on. Perfectly adequate for the price.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
Jay
"Noise!"
Everyone was nice, the room was fine but the noise from the highway kept us from a good night's sleep. The Inn had very few guests, why not put them as far away from the noise as possible? continental breakfast was good - no toast? For over a hundred bucks a night - please consider where you place your guests! Thanks.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"one night business trip"
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Many places for dinner in Auburn within 5 minute drive. Price was right.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
very good
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
Nice people, rooms were good! Nice having a keurig coffee maker!
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
Pam
the room was clean but the carpet was very worn needs to be replaced. very disappointed with the poor selection of TV channels. liked the room had a refri. microwave and coffee maker.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Close to friends camp"
The employees were very helpful and I would want to stay there again in the future. It would be good if fresh fruit would be available for the complimentary breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"Nice Stay"
Very satisfied. Clean room, pleasant staff, easy access to highway & excellent meal at their restaurant. Would definately stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 5, 2013
keager
"nice hotel"
nice hotel. Older property that has been updated. Clean rooms, comfy beds.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
The staff was very pleasant. Room was clean.We were basically only there to sleep. Overall we had a nice stay.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Good choice while travelling"
We were upgraded to the deluxe room for free which was great. The staff is very nice and helpful. The breakfast is good. But the facility is a little bit old.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Convenient for families"
Offered breakfast and had a pool so it was good with the kids. Nothing fancy but the location was convenient and the staff was very nice
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Nicole
fair price...nice room...good stay.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to evertthing I wanted to do."
I enjoyed my stay, room was nice and clean AC workedexcellent. Poolwwas nice and clean as well.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Truckers Hotel Do Not Stay Here"
This probably ranks up with another place I stayed in in Florida a few years ago, The rooms are 1950-'s style, no elevator to the second floor of the motel part which is where I stayed due to having a dog with me. At age 65 it was very difficult for me to carry luggage up or down the stairs, let alone any other things I had to take to the room. Truckers stay there and park their trucks minus the trailers in the parking spaces, so if you go somewhere and come back after 5 pm you cannot find a parking space for your car. Definitely would not recommend. A/C was a portable unit with a hose running up the window. Did not keep the room comfortable.
6 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Great hotel for business travellers"
Front desk was very courteous and helpful. Room was simple and clean. Shower water pressure was nice and strong. As a business traveller, the fireside exceeded my expectations.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Scared"
I sincerely was scared for my safety. By the side of a highway, almost empty. Only other patrons were drunk man. One of them snuch up behind me while I was in the lobby and yelled "boo" in my ear (spitting on me). If that wasn't enough, people started knocking on doors, yelling about a pizza at midnight. Never again.
1 night business trip May 27, 2013
"Very pleasant place to stay"
Our room was cozy and clean, nicely furnished, quiet. and clean. It was aways out of town, but easy to get to and from. Very pleased with our stay here.
2 night trip Apr 21, 2013
"Excellent start to a vacation."
Everything was flawless. No problems with check-in. Room was fully stocked with the appropriate amount of washcloths, towels, glasses, etc. Room was quiet and clean.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Nice surprise"
I was upgraded to a room with a fireplace! What a nice treat! The room was well kept with modern and clean amenities.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"Tired, worn out, over-priced"
This place is very over-priced. The rooms are worn out, decades old carpet. The Continental breakfast is a joke, and worse of all--it is very overpriced. I strongly suggest you not stay here. I am a business traveler, staying in hotels all the time. All I ask is give me decent value for money charged, and this place gets an "F" on that score.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
"Excellent Hotel and Service"
I rate these people high. Thanks Tom
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2013
"for anyone"
i was quick, brief, but great, the pub had great service considering there was only 1 girl, food was good, limited but good
Other trip Feb 14, 2013
sue
Very impressed with the cleanliness !
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2013
Kathleen
"very convenient"
The only problem was that our room was cold, and even with an electric heater brought in, it verynever really warmed up. Other than that, everything was fine.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
"Not much for breakfast options"
My daughter and I both have celiac. None of the breakfast options were gluten free so we had to go for breakfast elsewhere. Other than that, the motel was adequate especially for the price.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
"right spot for are needs"
Hotel very nice along with the room Danny Boys not that great
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Clean comfortable room and pleasant employees. Very limited continental breakfast but adequate. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2012
WFK
"Convenient location for our needs."
Upkeep of our room could have been better.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2012
Ronald
"Maine in Autumn"
Staff was very helpful. Due to some sort of booking error, we were upgraded to a suite at no further cost. We were there for the Dempsey Challenge bike ride and this was a great start to our weekend. The building is dated but comfortable. Continental breakfast was the same as everywhere else, nothing special.
4 night trip Oct 11, 2012
up in spokes
"I can't believe I booked this place again."
I booked this place once before and was completely dissatisfied and I can't believe I fell for the deceptive photos on the website AGAIN!!!!!!! I was mortified!!!! This place is very much a truck stop. The people are nice enough. But it is directly next to the highway. Trucks going by at night shake the room. It is very old, dated and smells funny. The first time I stayed here was worse than this time. At least this time I felt ok sleeping in the bed. It's fine if you are looking for a cheap place to spend a night, but if you are used to a certain class of service, move on. Sorry guys you are nice and all but it is what it is.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2012
MAQS
"A good basic hotel."
A good stay for the price. The room was starting to look a little out-dated but it was very clean and had all that you would need for a night or two including a fridge and micro.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
The room was beautiful, clean and newly renovated we enjoyed the fireplace in our room as it was seasonably chilly.. The Irish Pub downstairs was not good: bad food and poor service.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
Sally
"UPDATED HOTEL & MOTEL"
GOOD VALUE AT A FAIR PRICE. GOOD CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST INCLUDED AND WAS AVAILABLE FROM 6AM WHICH WAS GREAT UNTIL 10 AM
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
OLD
"Great location off Rt 95"
The accommodations were good. There were several buses there but you could not hear anything, Breakfast was truely continential.
6 night trip Aug 23, 2012
Joyce
Easy access, convenient location. Staff were very friendly and room very clean and comfortable. Will stay here on our future trips!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2012
Lee Family

"Easy access"
The hotel was easy to find and convenient. Though a little dated in the rooms there was no problems at all. As a side note not the attached restaurant is closed on Sundays so if that's your travel date plan your lunch or dinner accordingly.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Nathan
"Value"
Great value for the price! Would stay again for sure!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Pleasant stay"
A great stay.Comp upgrade....very relaxing stay and wonderful customer service!
Other trip Oct 3, 2012

Personnel accueillant. Piscine extérieure bien aménagée. Seul problème, les draps n'étaient pas propres; il y avait beaucoup de poils de corps dans le lit ... les draps n'avaient sûrement pas été changé??? très désagréable d'ouvrir le lit et le trouver dans cet état!
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Confortable"
J'ai apprécié l'hébergement. C'était très confortable. Il y avait de nombreuses prises de courant pour le portable. L'internet est un peu lent mais fonctionne bien. J'ai bien dormi. Le déjeuner disponible dès 6 h ce que j'ai apprécié.
2 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2015