All hotels in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here370 Fourth Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11215, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Trying to be chic, but not making it!"
Breakfast should be better explained - a boxed breakfast is brought to the room, where there is no table to eat it from! Also, the transparent curtain that separates the bathroom from the bedroom means ro would have to share this room with VERY good friends. Finally, they would not provide me with an itemized bill on the spot, which I needed, but rather said it would be e-mailed to me. As of today, I still don't have the bill, which is very annoying.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Stuart
"Nothing fancy but convenient and clean"
Adequate hotel, clean, near subway - perfect if you're not spending a lot of time in the room. Breakfast delivered to the room (free!) in the morning is a great plus!
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Mick
"Charming comfortable"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was comfortable. Loved the free breakfast and parking.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Brooklyn is a little out of the way"
If you don't mind hopping the subway it's a great place to stay.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Rob
"Amazing Hotel But in Brooklyn"
Stayed at Le Bleu because every hotel was booked or insanely priced in NYC. The best thing about the Le Bleu are the rooms. Spacious. Bright. Well designed. Great showers. Great beds. Super comfortable. And free breakfast. And with a view of the NYC skyline. The problem is the location in Brooklyn. It's safe but not attractive. If you travel to the city by car, the location is perfect. If you come to the city by train, you have to walk 4 blocks and assume a 30mn subway ride to mid-town which can get old after a few days.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Stephane D.
"Great location near our daughter in South Slope"
What a luxurious hotel, for about half of the price of similar hotels in Manhattan. We drove a rental car into Brooklyn from the Newark Airport and were delighted (shocked, actually!) that the hotel has free parking in a small lot in front of the hotel. Don't tell them but I think they could be charging $25+ a night for such a convenience. Breakfast is bagels or croissants delivered room-service style but since we don't eat white flour and since we were leaving before 7AM, we couldn't partake. No problem, since happily there are great coffeemakers in each room as well as a well-stocked mini-bar. Fabulous down pillows, terry cloth robes, views of the City or Brooklyn, proximity to subways...all make this our new favorite place to stay in NYC! Clean, spacious by New York standards, quiet -- what more could you ask for! Bravo, Hotel Le Bleu!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Ginna
"Wonderful Boutique hotel"
I stayed at Hotel Le Bleu during a girls trip to NYC. We loved staying in Brooklyn! The hotel is perfectly located so that we could enjoy Brooklyn as well as NYC. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are well appointed and spacious. The breakfast was included and delivered to your room each morning. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Cindy
The beds are very comfortable, but the tiles in the shower and where the toilet is isnt very clean. Overall it was a good place to stay
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Wedding weekend crash"
First impression - "wow, this place has a lot of blue lights!" Rooms were comfortable and nice, with an interesting bathroom arrangement with open glass-walled shower (with curtain to hide off from room). We stayed there the night before our wedding and practiced dancing in the small space between the bed and the wall. The tv and appliances were nice, and we were welcomed by some waters and snacks (and there's a mini-bar/fridge and snacks for purchase in your room). Location is decent with a subway stops (R, F/G) not too far and taxis always cruising down 4th ave. Good eats nearby include Stone Street Cafe for brunch/dinner and Cafe Martin for coffee (and a classic bagel place is right next store) - all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. The stone house park is right across the road as well, which has a nice playground and sports fields. Barclay's Center is about a 20-minute walk up 4th ave; Prospect park is about a 20-minute walk across 3rd/4th/5th streets.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great accommodations, friendly staff."
Great location, we were on the backside of the building which provided a great view of the Manhattan skyline. The room was clean and modern and the staff was very helpful. The topfloor restaraunt was under construction but I didn't choose to stay in New York to eat at the hotel. Your key card is necessary to access the floors above the lobby so it feels very safe and secure. I will be staying there again on my next trip to Brooklyn.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Fine for business travel but not much else"
The complimentary bottles of water and snacks in the hotel room were a nice surprise. The morning complimentary muffin basket and room brewed coffee was the perfect way to start the day on a business trip. You don't get this at a Manhattan hotel! The room was quiet and the bed was oh so comfortable. The blue neon lobby was hard on the eyes and I was not a fan of that all-in-one shower bathroom--floor is a wet mess after a shower. 1st time I ever stayed in Brooklyn. The surrounding neighborhood is not great--which is really too bad. I would feel so much better about the hotel if the neighborhood cleaned up a bit. Not much in the way of restaurants near the hotel so eat before you come back to the hotel for the evening. It was fine for a couple of nights for a business trip, but I wouldn't stay here when coming to New York for pleasure.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
CJW
"perfect for us"
This hotel was great. Small and customer friwndly. I will definitely stay here again and already have recommended it.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great location. Great staff, Amanda!"
Don't love the shower but it's not a deal breaker. I was in a room with Mom.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
mother of bride
"great brookyln hotel!!"
such an unexpected delight!! staff was amazing!! and very accommodating!!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"The relaxing weekend I needed. Top notch staff."
After 10 days in Italy, I wanted a few nice nights "readjusting" in NYC before heading home. I picked this hotel based on its location, reviews here, and its lovely pictures! It was perfect. I'd been traveling for over 12 hours when I finally arrived at the hotel. I was a wreck, and my card wouldn't swipe in cab's machine. The cabbie insisted it was my fault and I really lost it.... right in front of the hotel! A woman from reception came out to deal with the driver, while the porter had my luggage all loaded up before I even noticed. It was handled, my room was ready, and that was that. I was SO grateful! Then I got to my room and it was gorgeous! Very sleek and modern and very big. Loved it. I couldn't wait to put on the fluffy robe and just crash on the giant fluffy bed. First I walked a couple blocks down the street (as helpfully directed by the front desk) to a little market and got a few snacks and drinks for the room. The neighborhood was nice and clean and I felt totally comfortable walking alone at night. The next I walked a couple blocks to find cute places to eat, a park, an art fair, and a lot of people milling around. I got my first taste of Poutine while watching a World Cup game. Then I was able to walk to a very nice Whole Foods situated right behind the hotel for some fruit and made my way back to my room. It was spotless and my much needed coffee had been replenished. I spent the rest of my visit relaxing in my room. A
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
CE
"Eclectic and fun"
Once we found the entrance we were very satisfied. The room was clean. There was a soap dish that needed to be reattached to the wall by the vanity. Nice large walk in shower!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Nice room on industrial/commercial avenue"
Was very unimpressed when first seeing it from the very busy, industrial 4th Avenue. If this hotel was one block east on charming 5th Avenue it would seem very different. Once inside, aside from the weird blue light everywhere, it was excellent. Room was very clean, bed was comfortable, shower excellent. Coffeemaker in room with good Starbucks coffee. Overall very pleased. Location is good near Park Slope and close to good subway stop with several lines.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Convenient to our children in Park Slope"
We needed a place to stay within walking distance in the Park Slope area and were happily surprised by the rooms at Hotel Le Bleu. There was free parking in front (if you get there at the right time) and the rooms were ultra modern and comfortable. We were a bit surprised by the open view shower - glass doors fully visible in the room - but then noticed a curtain that could be pulled across the outside for privacy - you have to see it to understand! Free coffee in the room and a complimentary continental breakfast, delivered to your room, were a bonus.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Sallie
had a great time staff was friendly room was awesome highly recommend
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Good for proximity to prospect park and area restaurants and shopping
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Great Bed, Good Staff"
We were visiting family and the hotel was in a great location for walking to and from various locations in Park Slope. The bed was extremely comfortable and the staff was polite, cheery and helpful. The room was clean but noticed that the carpeting throughout the halls and room was very worn. We will most likely stay there again in the future.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Lynne
"Great stay--just lacks vegan breakfast options"
The room was clean and looked very nice. My friends and I had a wonderful stay there. The major thing I would have wanted to be different is for them to provide vegan breakfast options.
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014
"Amazing beds!"
Truly enjoyed our stay Hotel Le Bleu. All the staff was courteous and very helpful. We were grateful to have on-site parking as well. Very nicely appointed room and wonderful beds! Love the blue accents, too!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Debz285
"Great value for the price"
Everything about the hotel is perfect; especially the large room size, large bathroom, modern décor and well functioning air conditioning. If the hotel were located in Manhattan, the price would be at least 50% more. For someone who wants to be in Brooklyn, this is the perfect choice. For someone who will be spending all day in Manhattan, it's only an easy subway ride away. All in all, my stay at Le Bleu was perfect.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
We were visiting our daughter. Everything about our stay was exceptional. Excellent staff. Breakfast delivered to our room. Free Parking. Great beds and shower. Best TV in a hotel room ever.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"It's the little things"
Comfortable, clean, modern, complementary water bottles and snack when you walk in the door. Just a pleasant experience.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Nice hotel but bed too soft and uncomfortable"
Staff pleasant room very nice right in park slope
Other trip May 10, 2014
"A great hotel stay...."
My husband and I spent our wedding night this past Friday (May 2, 2014) at Hotel le Bleu and loved it! The bed was so comfy, the view was incredible, and the friendly service was excellent.....it was a much better experience than the hotel we had gotten ready for the wedding in (if you allowed pets, we would have spent both nights!). We've only been married for about 2 days and we've already agreed that for our first anniversary we're going back to the hotel for the night to celebrate!
Other trip May 4, 2014
Karyn
"Super nice staff!"
Great place! Super nice people, neighborhood a little weird but subway close by and taxi garage next door!
3 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"Great place with good location"
Very nice hotel! Stayed there over two nights and it was great! The people working the front desk were fantastic! Very friendly, outgoing, and helpful. If I visit Brooklyn again, I will only stay at this hotel. I have stayed in Brooklyn at least 8 times in the last four years and this place was the best!
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
The hotel was great. The management was friendly and helpful. And the complementary in-room continental breakfast was a surprise. Part of the reason for choosing this property, however, was that it offered complimentary parking. This was true, but the lot can accommodate only about 15 cars, and was full by the time I arrived back around 11 pm in the middle of the week. The hotel is located in an area where street parking seemed risky. In the end, after I pressed the point, the night manager allowed me to squeeze in a non-space - so problem solved.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
I always enjoy my stay here.
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
Ge
"Wow!!!"
It was a miracle. I was not expecting this. Everything is great. Well done!
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Besarion
"Great Stay!"
I really loved this hotel. A lot of cool touches to this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly the entire 4 night stay and the room was very nice & clean.
5 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
"It's location is it's best attribute!"
Our stay was underwhelming. It's proximity to Park Slop & Downtown Brooklyn is its best attribute. We checked in late evening and there was no on-site parking available. The receptionist referred us to a Parking Garage across the street - went there and they couldn't quote a fixed price for overnight parking, so we left, settling for street parking. The room itself was O.K. but showed signs of wear. The tissue holder in the toilet area fell off the wall almost on its own. Beds were O.K. Probably won't stay here again as I expected better for the money.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
ziure
"Very good location in Brooklyn, New York"
Very clean and comfortable. Good heat, and everything you would need in a hotel.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"great spot"
We needed a hotel close to our daughter in Park Slope but did not want to sacrifice comfort or spend a small fortune. The hotel does not have a restaurant but each room has a mini bar and a lovely continental breakfast is delivered at the time of your request each morning. My only complaint is simple, I had trouble with the key card in the elevator. The staff could not have been nicer, really they were lovely, friendly and energetic. The bed was super comfy, basics like nice linen and towels were great. Everything is modern which was a fun concept. I hope to return next time we are in the area.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Denise
Pleasant rooms, great location. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Ali
"Close to subway and Whole Foods :)"
Very pleasant and comfortable. The staff at the front desk as well as the housekeeping staff were great!
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
D.K.
"No comment! Wow!!!"
Very clean and cozy. Especially lighting fittings. Thank You so much. Wonderful!
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Besarion
Modern stylish , hip, hotel. Gives you the feeling of being in a European setting.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
Derick brothers
"First Time in Brooklyn"
I picked this place because it was a few blocks from my friends house. The hotel had good ratings and the pictures of the hotel looked interesting. The surrounding area was great; however, it didn't look like it at first. The hotel is only a few blocks away from the train station and many great restaurants. The room was great and unique. Only issue were a couple of outlets I couldn't get to work and a humming bedside light that I just left off. I didn't have much if a view and had a patio that I didn't use because it was too cold out. The service was great and very friendly and the included continental breakfast is delivered to your room. I definitely would stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Madminga
Fun place to stay a little bit limited though they do not have food , small candys snacks and drinks come with your room at an additional fee . And complimentary breakfast with your stay consists of a bagel or a muffin but other then that the hotel was very clean and very comfortable my only complaint about the room was a small draft from the balcony and a noisy air conditioner other then that great room I paid 169$ for a king standard on Wednesday
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2014
jay
"Very cool hotel"
An excellent choice for the price, staff are warm and accommodating and very serious about performing above par as hospitality professionals. Had a problem with the safe in my room, but lovely Ana stayed on it until the problem was solved. The other staff I encountered, Tonya, Jonathan, Henry, Erald and Amanda were also notable for their warmth and willingness to help in any way possible. Access to Manhattan is easy with the 4th & 9th stop just a couple of blocks south, and there's lots of fine dining 1 block over on 5th. Highly recommended.
5 night trip Feb 5, 2014
RL Potts
"great location in Brooklyn"
This was an impromptu 2-day visit after other plans were cancelled. The hotel was very comfortable w/ very helpful and friendly staff and a great breakfast that is delivered to your room. Very easy to explore Park Slope and Carroll Gardens, including all the wonderful restaurants and shops. We will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2014
"Reasonable solution in Brooklyn"
We've stayed here many times, family in Brooklyn. Staff is pleasant and efficient, rooms are only OK. Clean and comfortable, but design is odd, and small even by NY standards. Beds are great.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Jack
"Oasis in Brooklyn"
I just finished a 5 day trip and stayed at Hotel Le Bleu. The staff and cleanliness of the room were beyond comparison. The lobby, while small, was always well attended and the staff was young, friendly and made sure I was completely comfortable. I would and will stay there again. The only downside was no gym or pool which is a possible renovation in the future. All said a great place to stay!!!!
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
Fritz
"Looks nice!"
I like this hotel, Staffs are kind and willing to help me anything.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2014
Edward
"Cute rooms, but freezing and inconsistent quality"
My husband and I visited NYC to celebrate my birthday. So we decided to stay at a highly-rated hotel in our hometown of Brooklyn. We called a week in advance to request a room on an upper floor, which the kind receptionist guaranteed . When we arrived, we were told that we were given an upgrade to a 3rd floor terrace king room and that upper floor rooms were not available (we had reserved a non-terrace king). The room was pretty, but cold air was leaking in around the frame of the terrace door (Note, the temperature in NYC was 6 degrees that day). So we moved to the only other available room - also a terrace king - on the 2nd floor. It too was cold, and even though we ran the heater on high for our entire stay, it just couldn't combat the cold air streaming in from both around the door frame and through leaks in the wall-mounted heater itself. We couldn't walk around without socks on. The shower floor tile was freezing, so we used a towel to block the shower drain, in order to warm it up by filling it with hot water. There were bleach stains on the carpet where from the fading, you could see a rug was missing. We asked for a rug (we had one in the first room). The very wonderful, courteous staff told us that not all of the rooms have them, but they would try to get one for us (they never found one). The breakfast was very good quality - warm fresh croissants, muffins, and Greek yogurt - delivered to your room. Stay here only in warm weather
Other trip Jan 26, 2014