All hotels in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
The hotel is nice the glass wall on the shower is okay if you're not with you are children. asked for rice they said they didn't have an ice machine kind of disappointed.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Clean hotel"
Free parking - very rare anywhere in NYC - but only 18 or so spaces. Free breakfast consists of a muffin, very weak. But room clean, free bottled water and small bag of Deep River popcorn. Close to a couple of major subway lines. Very few good restaurants nearby.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Best hotel in Brooklyn I've found so far, BUT"
Everything was great, BUT when I needed my room key reprogrammed at 3am. Only to be told that the card key machine was broken and there was no back up. So the clerk had to go to my room with me to open the door. That is my only fault with your operation during my stay.
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
CARLOS
"Modern European-Style Hotel in Central Location"
Great location for visiting Park Slope's Botanic Gardens, great shops and restaurants. Also close to subway for easy access to NYC, Brooklyn Heightd, DUMBO, and the Brooklyn Bridge. Large, stylish rooms with balconies -- nicely designed and appointed Welcome basket with water bottles and popcorn; free breakfasts delivered to room Comfortable beds and pillows
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Jack
Rooms were clean and big. I could not hear other people. I love the breakfast being brought to the room. Could open front door and go out on balcony. I love parking in from of hotel.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel in Brooklyn! Located in Park Slope and close to everything. Very Friendly staff. Modern,comfortable and clean room. I will go back for sure!!
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
sara
"A nice surprise!"
Hotel le Bleu is sheer delight with modern touches that are unexpected from the lighting to the unique bathroom configuration. We totally enjoyed our stay here.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
chad
"Has all the comforts of home"
This was a nice hotel. It felt roomier than most, because they use their space so efficiently. They really won me over with free water, popcorn, wifi, and a continental breakfast delivered to my room! The staff was very helpful.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Natalie
"Lovely place to stay"
The staff here has always been very friendly and welcoming both times we've stayed at Hotel le Bleu. The beds are comfy and rooms are very nice. The free WiFi allowed us to watch Netflix on our tablet in bed. And the complementary water, snacks and breakfast is a nice treat (however if would be nicer if they offered a drink with the breakfast, like orange juice or milk).
Other trip May 10, 2015
Karyn
"good hotel"
Good hotel , fair prices. Nice stuff.
3 night romance trip May 4, 2015
iris
"Kind of a funky little place"
Kind of a funky little place. Not the best location, but it's ok. The room was clean, bed was comfortable. Unfortunately, the bar and restaurant upstairs appear to be shut down, so head over to 5th if you want a beer. The good news: it's next door to a taxi depot, so getting a ride was always easy. The bad news: it's next to a taxi depot, and those guys sure like their horns.
Other trip May 7, 2015
The staff was very nice help me out with any problems i had
Other trip May 5, 2015
alejandra
Friendly staff. Comfy beds. Fun room decor. Needs some repairs from water damage on ceiling and in the corner of the room.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Ruby
"nice, more than expected"
I was quite impressed with this hotel. The room was nicely designed, comfortable, made good use of limited space which is such a crucial art for urban hotels, and had an interesting kind of space-agey motif. Nice amenities as well -- providing free bottled water, in-room snacks, and continental room service breakfast. The front desk clerk was also extremely pleasant and helpful. The only downside was the location -- 4th Ave. itself is not the prettiest part of Brooklyn, but it's near both the subway and walkable nicer areas.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Anne M
"Modern Hotel."
Good staff. Needs little touch up paint all over It is so white, you can see all the scratches and dings on the furniture and tiles .
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
z
"surprisingly good stay."
Great desk staff; superb bed and a very restful night's sleep!
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"better than expected"
pleasant stay while visiting my son. room and staff were very good and I would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"close to wedding venue"
We were very pleased with this hotel. Had a couple of minor issues which were taken care of immediately. Beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. The only thing we did not care for was the shower having clear walls. Kind of threw us off especially since we had our 83 year old dad with us.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Jeri
"Clean and convenient."
Clean, and good location for my travel. I was a little concerned parking overnight at the Staples next door (at their direction) but it worked out just fine and it was free. Also, I made my reservation at 3pm on Hotels.com and they didn't have the info yet at 9pm when I went to check in so definitely a problem there.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Jeremy
"Great Hotel. The only one in the neighborhood"
The hotel is great but the location is for travelers that want to be close to Park Slope
9 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Nitay
"Intimate boutique hotel"
Wonderful, small, intimate.. Beautifully decorated, very comfortable mattress and pillows.. Very attentive staff. Would definitely stay again
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
sharon
"nice hotel close to subway and restaurants"
Hotel was close to a lot of restaurants and subway just down the street. Fresh bagels for breakfast were nice. I like the way they take your order the night before and bring at your selected time.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Cute boutique in so so neighborhood"
We came for a wedding at the Brooklyn Museum and the hotel was ready for us when we arrived early in the day. My only complaint was about the hallway noise in the afternoon of our stay, but other than that, it was very comfortable and quiet.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Good hotel in Brooklyn."
Clean, quiet, good value.
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Sparky Room, Hairy Room"
I stayed here in February for a business trip. I got in around 5PM and had to be up at 4AM. While working on my laptop, the plug started to spark terribly. I called the front desk and they moved me to a new room. The next room's bed was full of hair and had stains on the comforter. I was then moved to a third room, which at this point was close to 11PM. I was completely exhausted at this point and becoming anxious since I had to get up so early. I called the next day to discuss the night, but never received a follow-up call. Needless to say, this was the last time I'd ever stay here.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Modern Hotel"
Neighborhood is in transition but safe. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Only complaint is that room keys must be reprogrammed each day to work the elevator. A security measure, I assume. Very modern hotel with nice appointments. Near to the 9th street subway stop on 4th Avenue which is also convenient. Of the four hotels I have stayed in between Union Station and 25st stop on 4th Avenue, this is the nicest.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Birthday weekend"
It was lovely- the shower situation was amusing.
3 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Caitlin
"Fun boutique hotel"
We really enjoyed this boutique hotel. The room decor was very interesting and there were generous amenities: free wifi, bottled water and Continental breakfast delivered to the room.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Gregg
"Rejuvenating / Peaceful"
the manager Amanda was the best! She handle things in a professional manner when I arrived and when I left. I would definitely stay here again. Love the hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Jamie
"nice hotel close to a lot of restaurants"
I only stay for one night and the service was excellent.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
mellisa
"This hotel has seen better days"
This hotel may have been nice once but it is starting to show it's wear and just a lack of attention to detail (like the mop bucket and bags of trash in the lobby) - our desk chair was an old metal folding chair, the counter/desk had a huge dirty crack in it and I found all the (really) blue lighting outdated. The bfast they bring to your room is quite nice and all the staff who handled that were wonderful.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
lalalaura
"The place was falling,apart"
There were cracks on the walls, and plaster on the ceiling was coming down. Bathroom floor and the bedroom Rug was dirty.Shower entrance tile broken. The Continental breakfast was inadequate. The Parking lot received minimal care for snow and ice removal.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Good hotel"
The room was nice. Offered a lot. Bose system, plenty of cable channels, glass shower.. The balcony was terrible with a horrible view. Overall good experience. They should work on the outside appearance.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Very disappointing. Did not arrive until 10:30 pm. Room was uncomfortably cold (the temperatures outside were in the single digits). No heat had been turned on. The TV remote did not work. The mattress on bed was soft, almost as if it were an old mattress turned over. The room was clean and staff were all apologies.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Wonderful"
We had a great time. Loved our room. It was comfortable and quiet and the staff waa helpful
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice hotel in an ok area."
The room was very modern looking and clean. The hotel itself, a small boutique hotel, was nice also, with a modern feel to the small reception area. The reception staff was very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood offers food options a few blocks away.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Fine but not great"
It was fine, but not great. The modern bathroom separated the toiled from the room with only a thin frosted pane of glass. Fine for a solo stay but not great if you are sharing a room.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Little Blue Gem in Brooklyn"
Nice Surprise! Especially for Brooklyn. Very reasonable, clean, new, great beds, roomy enough as long as you don't mind the glass bathroom in your bedroom, which we don't. Service was great, free parking, not too hard to get to for Brooklyn. Unfortunately, the rooftop restaurant was no more but they brought us breakfast (Begals, Yogurt, pastries, you make your own coffee) and ice. Neighborhood was all storage, Uhaul businesses and did not boast restaurants so eat dinner first, though the view from the "small" balcony was great at night. could see the Freedom tower and Lady Liberty!..and you can turn off the BLUE lights in your room if you want regular lights.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Modern and Clean, Convenient Location!"
My Husband and I stayed at Hotel Le Bleu just for a get away night. When we arrived the staff was quickly attentive and lobby very nice. Great first impression. We checked in without hassle and proceeded to the elevators. You have to use your room key in the elevator to proceed to your floor which is kind of cool and it means not anyone can just come up! We got to our room and the décor is seriously beautiful. All white modern furniture and that blue light illuminating over the headboard sets a great vibe. You can control the temperature in the room and room has basic cable channels. Now the bathroom was nice and clean, however the shower was a little weird as there was no separation between the regular floor and the shower floor. But the most memorable of all...THE BED! I mean, you will not want to get up, this is the most comfortable mattress I have ever felt. I am even looking into purchasing it for my home. Over all, great experience and will definitely be coming back!
"No More Water on the Floor!"
When in Park Slope I stay at Hotel Bleu, due to its location and basic amenities. This trip, I am pleased to say, found the bathrooms with shower stalls instead of a level floor, where all the water from the shower formerly covered the bathroom floor. A real bummer now resolved.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
J. Melville
"Great hotel for singles or couples"
The staff was great, specifically Tanya. The room was almost perfect; although some water wear from the (great) shower was evident on the floor near the toilet. The shower had a bit of similar wear and mildew and could have used a good scrubbing, but overall the room was clean and comfortable. The free popcorn and water upon arrival and the delivered breakfast are definite pluses, as was the (limited) parking directly in front of the hotel.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Jenna
"Good Motel; mediocre "breakfast""
A fine clean motel. Rooms are as warm as one would wish on a very chilly night. Shower was warm also. Beds were good. Late-night reception was very gracious; departure was nothing special. I found the breakfast lacking. It was brought up to the room at the pre-arranged time in a paper bag. There was nothing warm in it; no fruit or juice. In my case, it was mostly relatively dry pastry--croissants, Danishes, and the like. Cereal and milk and orange juice would have helped. Other possibilities would have been hard-boiled egg or milk.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Ernst
"close to my office"
everything went as smooth as could be - very happy with the room and the staff
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
howard
"Amazing room !"
Nothing but great room, great location and very affordable !!
1 night trip Jan 15, 2015
Noureddine
"hotel amenities"
The hotel is nice but there was no restaurant on the property.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
stephanie
"Convenient hotel for events at Barclays Center"
Nice rooms and pleasant staff. Not a full service hotel (no restaurant, exercise facility, etc), thought they bring complimentary muffins in the morning
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"A good night's stay in busy Brooklyn"
Decided to give our Brooklyn friends a little break from holiday house guests and stay in a nearby hotel. While the neighborhood is not the most scenic, it is very close to Park Slope, and just a 15 or 20 minute walk to Prospect Park, and even less to the restaurants up the hill. It has views of Manhattan from the terraces. While the furniture was a little bit dinged up and could use some minor sprucing up, the room was comfortable, the bed was comfortable, everything was very clean (especially floors and carpet), and the staff was 100% accommodating. Every little request we had was met within minutes. We called asking where the ice machine was, they told us to stay put, and within a few minutes we had ice delivered to our door. The staff is well trained. Though there is no dining on premises, you can order fresh pastries for the morning -- and they were very fresh. With all of the restaurants and bars up the hill, there really isn't much point in having dining on premises. We also felt safe and secure at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"It's nice to be treated well."
Amanda, the guest services supervisor, could not have been more friendly or helpful. Our room was large and comfortable. The mattress was great, and we slept really well.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Jeffrey
"Value priced; convenient location"
Hotel is small and hidden behind lots of parking lots, but it's fun, clean, very pleasant. Those pictures are right, the bathroom/shower are in the room, with glass walls. Takes a bit of getting used to, but it works. Breakfast is fresh muffins and pastries from a local bakery, yogurt, etc, brought to your door.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Great location! Clean and quiet, hard to get in Brooklyn!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014