All hotels in Brooklyn, New York, United States of America

• Bar
    Bar is not good
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
The staff was very nice help me out with any problems i had
Other trip May 5, 2015
alejandra
Friendly staff. Comfy beds. Fun room decor. Needs some repairs from water damage on ceiling and in the corner of the room.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Ruby
"nice, more than expected"
I was quite impressed with this hotel. The room was nicely designed, comfortable, made good use of limited space which is such a crucial art for urban hotels, and had an interesting kind of space-agey motif. Nice amenities as well -- providing free bottled water, in-room snacks, and continental room service breakfast. The front desk clerk was also extremely pleasant and helpful. The only downside was the location -- 4th Ave. itself is not the prettiest part of Brooklyn, but it's near both the subway and walkable nicer areas.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Anne M
"Modern Hotel."
Good staff. Needs little touch up paint all over It is so white, you can see all the scratches and dings on the furniture and tiles .
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
z
"surprisingly good stay."
Great desk staff; superb bed and a very restful night's sleep!
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"better than expected"
pleasant stay while visiting my son. room and staff were very good and I would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Jeffrey
"close to wedding venue"
We were very pleased with this hotel. Had a couple of minor issues which were taken care of immediately. Beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. The only thing we did not care for was the shower having clear walls. Kind of threw us off especially since we had our 83 year old dad with us.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Jeri
"Clean and convenient."
Clean, and good location for my travel. I was a little concerned parking overnight at the Staples next door (at their direction) but it worked out just fine and it was free. Also, I made my reservation at 3pm on Hotels.com and they didn't have the info yet at 9pm when I went to check in so definitely a problem there.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
Jeremy
"Great Hotel. The only one in the neighborhood"
The hotel is great but the location is for travelers that want to be close to Park Slope
9 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Nitay
"Intimate boutique hotel"
Wonderful, small, intimate.. Beautifully decorated, very comfortable mattress and pillows.. Very attentive staff. Would definitely stay again
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
sharon
"nice hotel close to subway and restaurants"
Hotel was close to a lot of restaurants and subway just down the street. Fresh bagels for breakfast were nice. I like the way they take your order the night before and bring at your selected time.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Cute boutique in so so neighborhood"
We came for a wedding at the Brooklyn Museum and the hotel was ready for us when we arrived early in the day. My only complaint was about the hallway noise in the afternoon of our stay, but other than that, it was very comfortable and quiet.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Good hotel in Brooklyn."
Clean, quiet, good value.
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Sparky Room, Hairy Room"
I stayed here in February for a business trip. I got in around 5PM and had to be up at 4AM. While working on my laptop, the plug started to spark terribly. I called the front desk and they moved me to a new room. The next room's bed was full of hair and had stains on the comforter. I was then moved to a third room, which at this point was close to 11PM. I was completely exhausted at this point and becoming anxious since I had to get up so early. I called the next day to discuss the night, but never received a follow-up call. Needless to say, this was the last time I'd ever stay here.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Modern Hotel"
Neighborhood is in transition but safe. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Only complaint is that room keys must be reprogrammed each day to work the elevator. A security measure, I assume. Very modern hotel with nice appointments. Near to the 9th street subway stop on 4th Avenue which is also convenient. Of the four hotels I have stayed in between Union Station and 25st stop on 4th Avenue, this is the nicest.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Birthday weekend"
It was lovely- the shower situation was amusing.
3 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Caitlin
"Fun boutique hotel"
We really enjoyed this boutique hotel. The room decor was very interesting and there were generous amenities: free wifi, bottled water and Continental breakfast delivered to the room.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Gregg
"Rejuvenating / Peaceful"
the manager Amanda was the best! She handle things in a professional manner when I arrived and when I left. I would definitely stay here again. Love the hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Jamie
"nice hotel close to a lot of restaurants"
I only stay for one night and the service was excellent.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
mellisa
"This hotel has seen better days"
This hotel may have been nice once but it is starting to show it's wear and just a lack of attention to detail (like the mop bucket and bags of trash in the lobby) - our desk chair was an old metal folding chair, the counter/desk had a huge dirty crack in it and I found all the (really) blue lighting outdated. The bfast they bring to your room is quite nice and all the staff who handled that were wonderful.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
lalalaura
"The place was falling,apart"
There were cracks on the walls, and plaster on the ceiling was coming down. Bathroom floor and the bedroom Rug was dirty.Shower entrance tile broken. The Continental breakfast was inadequate. The Parking lot received minimal care for snow and ice removal.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Good hotel"
The room was nice. Offered a lot. Bose system, plenty of cable channels, glass shower.. The balcony was terrible with a horrible view. Overall good experience. They should work on the outside appearance.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
Very disappointing. Did not arrive until 10:30 pm. Room was uncomfortably cold (the temperatures outside were in the single digits). No heat had been turned on. The TV remote did not work. The mattress on bed was soft, almost as if it were an old mattress turned over. The room was clean and staff were all apologies.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Wonderful"
We had a great time. Loved our room. It was comfortable and quiet and the staff waa helpful
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Nice hotel in an ok area."
The room was very modern looking and clean. The hotel itself, a small boutique hotel, was nice also, with a modern feel to the small reception area. The reception staff was very friendly and helpful. The neighborhood offers food options a few blocks away.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Fine but not great"
It was fine, but not great. The modern bathroom separated the toiled from the room with only a thin frosted pane of glass. Fine for a solo stay but not great if you are sharing a room.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Little Blue Gem in Brooklyn"
Nice Surprise! Especially for Brooklyn. Very reasonable, clean, new, great beds, roomy enough as long as you don't mind the glass bathroom in your bedroom, which we don't. Service was great, free parking, not too hard to get to for Brooklyn. Unfortunately, the rooftop restaurant was no more but they brought us breakfast (Begals, Yogurt, pastries, you make your own coffee) and ice. Neighborhood was all storage, Uhaul businesses and did not boast restaurants so eat dinner first, though the view from the "small" balcony was great at night. could see the Freedom tower and Lady Liberty!..and you can turn off the BLUE lights in your room if you want regular lights.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Modern and Clean, Convenient Location!"
My Husband and I stayed at Hotel Le Bleu just for a get away night. When we arrived the staff was quickly attentive and lobby very nice. Great first impression. We checked in without hassle and proceeded to the elevators. You have to use your room key in the elevator to proceed to your floor which is kind of cool and it means not anyone can just come up! We got to our room and the décor is seriously beautiful. All white modern furniture and that blue light illuminating over the headboard sets a great vibe. You can control the temperature in the room and room has basic cable channels. Now the bathroom was nice and clean, however the shower was a little weird as there was no separation between the regular floor and the shower floor. But the most memorable of all...THE BED! I mean, you will not want to get up, this is the most comfortable mattress I have ever felt. I am even looking into purchasing it for my home. Over all, great experience and will definitely be coming back!
"No More Water on the Floor!"
When in Park Slope I stay at Hotel Bleu, due to its location and basic amenities. This trip, I am pleased to say, found the bathrooms with shower stalls instead of a level floor, where all the water from the shower formerly covered the bathroom floor. A real bummer now resolved.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
J. Melville
"Great hotel for singles or couples"
The staff was great, specifically Tanya. The room was almost perfect; although some water wear from the (great) shower was evident on the floor near the toilet. The shower had a bit of similar wear and mildew and could have used a good scrubbing, but overall the room was clean and comfortable. The free popcorn and water upon arrival and the delivered breakfast are definite pluses, as was the (limited) parking directly in front of the hotel.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Jenna
"Good Motel; mediocre "breakfast""
A fine clean motel. Rooms are as warm as one would wish on a very chilly night. Shower was warm also. Beds were good. Late-night reception was very gracious; departure was nothing special. I found the breakfast lacking. It was brought up to the room at the pre-arranged time in a paper bag. There was nothing warm in it; no fruit or juice. In my case, it was mostly relatively dry pastry--croissants, Danishes, and the like. Cereal and milk and orange juice would have helped. Other possibilities would have been hard-boiled egg or milk.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Ernst
"close to my office"
everything went as smooth as could be - very happy with the room and the staff
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
howard
"Amazing room !"
Nothing but great room, great location and very affordable !!
1 night trip Jan 15, 2015
Noureddine
"hotel amenities"
The hotel is nice but there was no restaurant on the property.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
stephanie
"Convenient hotel for events at Barclays Center"
Nice rooms and pleasant staff. Not a full service hotel (no restaurant, exercise facility, etc), thought they bring complimentary muffins in the morning
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"A good night's stay in busy Brooklyn"
Decided to give our Brooklyn friends a little break from holiday house guests and stay in a nearby hotel. While the neighborhood is not the most scenic, it is very close to Park Slope, and just a 15 or 20 minute walk to Prospect Park, and even less to the restaurants up the hill. It has views of Manhattan from the terraces. While the furniture was a little bit dinged up and could use some minor sprucing up, the room was comfortable, the bed was comfortable, everything was very clean (especially floors and carpet), and the staff was 100% accommodating. Every little request we had was met within minutes. We called asking where the ice machine was, they told us to stay put, and within a few minutes we had ice delivered to our door. The staff is well trained. Though there is no dining on premises, you can order fresh pastries for the morning -- and they were very fresh. With all of the restaurants and bars up the hill, there really isn't much point in having dining on premises. We also felt safe and secure at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"It's nice to be treated well."
Amanda, the guest services supervisor, could not have been more friendly or helpful. Our room was large and comfortable. The mattress was great, and we slept really well.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Jeffrey
"Value priced; convenient location"
Hotel is small and hidden behind lots of parking lots, but it's fun, clean, very pleasant. Those pictures are right, the bathroom/shower are in the room, with glass walls. Takes a bit of getting used to, but it works. Breakfast is fresh muffins and pastries from a local bakery, yogurt, etc, brought to your door.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Great location! Clean and quiet, hard to get in Brooklyn!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great place to stay in Brooklyn"
I've stayed at Hotel Le Bleu a number of times and am always comfortable. Great rooms, comfortable beds, good cable tv lineup, free water and popcorn on arrival is always welcome. My only wish is that the wi-fi were somewhat faster. Location is the only thing worth comment, but it isn't bad...just not very homey. Hotel is just a block away from many cool shows and restaurants in Park Slope, but 4th Ave itself is still not very pleasant. It is safe and a very short walk from subways. Don't let the quasi-industrial feel around it deter you...it is very safe and very comfortable.
7 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Ethan
"we loved our stay at le bleu"
our hotel room was lovely. very large and very clean. the hotel itself is located on a very busy, somewhat industrial street, 4th avenue. however, the price is right and all one has to do is cross that street, walk up to 5th avenue to get to all the wonderful shops and restaurants. the staff was friendly and very willing to accommodate all our needs. will stay there again.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
judith
"Good location for transportation into the city"
I have stayed at Hotel le Bleu about twice a year for the last 4 years. After 4 years the rooms and facility are starting to show wear. The rooms are clean but tile is worn in some rooms and a facing would be beneficial for the rooms.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"The 5 "C's" are a winning recipe"
Clean, comfortable, convenient, calm, Chic make for a welcome oasis in Brooklyn NY! We stay here each time we visit Brooklyn - free limited parking and in room coffee, Bagels, Muffins, Yogurt delivered to room every morning. Beautiful rooms!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
hoosier mom
"Anorher great stay at Le Bleu"
Second time I stayed at the hotel . Great location in middle of Park Slope . One block from 5th ave which isain street with great shops and eateries . Hotel is clean and modern . Everything in the room is luxurious and in perfect working condition . Parking is limited and parking garages in the area are full but there was street parking and lot empties put during the day .
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Corina
this was our third stay and were never told that there was a complimentary breakfast. staff very helpful.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Another great stay at Hotel Le Bleu"
This was my second stay at Hotel Le Bleu when visiting friends in Park Slope. Love the very contemporary and smart furnishings in my room, hotel concept, views of Manhattan. Hotel staff including Ana and David were great. My only disappointment is that the rooftop bar and terrace are no longer open, which was a great feature of the Hotel. I realize it was run but a third party proprietor, but the owners/managers need to find another who can make it work financially or take over the space for guests. But to find it closed when I went up there was a huge disappointment. Hence my 4 bar rating on Hotel Facilities.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
CLewis
"Nice overnight in Brooklyn"
In town for a wedding in Brooklyn. We thought the room was modern and neat. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds we've ever had in a hotel. The front desk staff was really accommodating since we had a car and wanted to keep our spot for a couple hours after check out and needed directions to various locations. Only complaints were that the design of the shower allowed water to flow freely all over the bathroom floor which made it hard to use the bathroom after the shower without getting wet feet and that our sink faucet was loose. Loved the welcome water and popcorn and enjoyed the breakfast being delivered to our door. We'd definitely stay again and recommend it to people.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Brooklyn - Park Slope"
Le Bleu is a modern, very contemporary hotel located in Park Slope Brooklyn. The hotel is managed efficiently with excellent service which includes delivery of complimentary breakfast to your room in the morning. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room is laid out to maximize utility; however the design and arrangement of the shower and wash basin may not be your cup of tea. The shower is excellent, quite large, but the clear glass walls allow anyone to look in from the remainder of the room at the one taking the shower. There is a curtain on the outside, not inside, of the shower that can be closed for privacy. The wash basin is next to the bed. The bed was a large king size bed and was very comfortable. The heater control for the room was good. The room was very clean. TV & sound system was excellent.
"Excellent, very romantic showers"
We got in early and were told to wait for our room but after asking the right person we managed to get an early check in, a little strange becuase we were told nothing was available the first time, but then the room was awesome and free parking to boot.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Short but sweet"
The Hotel Staff was very friendly and efficient. The room was well-equipped. Definitely a nice stay!
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014