All hotels in Riverside, Missouri, United States of America
777 N.W. Argosy Parkway, Riverside, MO, 64150, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fabulous place to stay ."
I Love the spa staff is very friendly and the food was excellent ❤️
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
mary
"Nice place minor problems"
High priced hotels that charge for Internet should never get the best scores It had police arrests right outside Left the security parking gate up at all times defeating the purpose of having parking security Those are the only things I can say against it. Staff was nice room clean and comfortable are the positives
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
It's a pretty property, nice clean room. Best bathroom you will find in a hotel, roomy with private water closet, great counter space for all your stuff! Huge shower with waterfall above you, in addition to shower head! Pillows were inconsistent ..one hard, one lumpy. Beds might be due for update. But clean and overall comfy. I would stay there again. Hotel staff was friendly, and helpful.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
jb
"Perfect stay"
Everything was perfect! Easy check in. The room was clean and cozy. And of course the shower was amazing. We'll be back!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Angela
"Our non smoking room smelled like smoke"
Overall we had a blast!!! Would definitely recommend this place. And look forward to returning
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Maranda
"Awesome"
Huge showers!!!!! LOVE THE SHOWERS!!!! LOVED CHAD AN EMPLOYEE AT THE CASINO, LOVED THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE THANKS
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"please read"
The room was.meant for our anniversary we did not get to stay but 2 hours bc i am an on call nurse it was very disapointing.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Angela
"Gorgeous hotel room and excellent stay at a value."
We paid about half of what we expected to pay for such a nice casino hotel stay. Super clean and luxurious room, friendly staff let us check out late. As we walked down the hall, we could hear a baby crying, and worried we'd be kept up - the walls were plenty thick enough so we never heard a peep from inside our room. I would highly recommend the Argosy for a great stay.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Amber
"Park next door and nice rooms!"
Stayed on business. True the hotel is smokey but non-smoking rooms are fine! The bathroom was huge with a fabulous rain and normal shower head combo. There is a nice park down the street with great river views, just a minute walk, next property. Would absolutely stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"nice weekend"
very n, room was excellent. very clean nice appointments. bed was very comfy.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
don
"Business travelers stay away from here"
My company book me at this hotel for business purposes. After checking in discover to get Wi-Fi in room it is $10 / day. I spend lots of time on the road in many 4 and 5 star hotels and none charge their business travelers for Wi-Fi. Went to the 'Business Center' and the one and only computer there doesn't have internet connection either. Unable to check email, print boarding passes etc. Restaurant prices are definitely not for business people. I was in a non-smoking room on the 9th floor and the smell of cigarette smoke was thick in the halls and seeped into the room entrance.
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Hotel was very nice but didn't come home with any money!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Argosy Hotel"
Always a great place to stay, every time I'm In town I'm at the Argosy..
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"AWESOME"
Bed and pillows.... well let's just say we slept like babies. The shower was awesome.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Tammy
"Bad Anniversary"
I have stayed at this Hotel before, but this time there was nothing good. To start off they changed one of there features which was, when you stayed at the hotel you would get dinner at the casino buffet for free. Well they got rid of that. they also in the mornings done have breakfast. The room was nothing special, King size bed, TV. The only thing about the room that makes it kinda better is the bathroom which has a big walk in shower with 2 shower heads. Now as we went to leave for dinner my wife over hears to workers at the check in counter making fun of her for the way she was dressed. We wont be back, For the money that they charge for you to stay, you could stay at many different places around town and have better service.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"This place has it all figured out!!!!"
I found this hotel & Casino while passing through town on business. Let me just say that I've been raving about my experience ever since. It started with a overly friendly hotel staff(Serbian lady, sorry I don't remember your name), then a trip to my room. The rooms have these amazingly huge showers (perfect for two) and the rest of the room was just as nice. I spent little time in the Casio but that was a great experience too. The casinos amenities are just as if you were in Vegas but nicer. Just a example: At 9:30am I went in to play a little roulette and noticed the tables were not open yet, so I asked a blackjack dealer what time they opened. She turned and asked the pit boss to close her table and shed open the roulette for me. They did it. The process took 15min or so being everything needed to be counted. I don't know much about what to do in KC but I'll be making a trip back FOR SURE!!
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Terry
We have stayed before and have always had great experience. The only complaint would be the hostess @ the Buffett restaurant on Sunday Morning - she was rude - and not friendly, but all other staff were great. We always enjoyed ourselves at this casino/hotel.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
L
"awesome trip"
Amazing
2 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Good room and good atmosphere. Restaurants and casino enough to keep busy without having to leave the hotel.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"You can find better"
Poor customer service, extremely loud room.the shower was a plus, but an overall disappointment
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"average"
There was not ice in the ice machine on 2nd floor so it was inconvenient to go down to 1st to get ice for the room. Pop machine was also empty on 2nd floor and empty on 1st floor so had to go into the casino to get it. It was free in the casino so that was good.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
deris
"Convenient Place if you want to gamble"
Great views if you are on the Kansas City side of the Hotel. The hotel has a four star feel, but does charge extra for certain items like Wi-Fi. There is no pool, which was disappointing for a hotel of its size.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Billie
"Yearly party"
Rooms are nice shower is the best part! Wish the smell of smoke didn't get to non smoking rooms. I realize it's a casino but I hate cigarette smoke!!
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great room - loud people."
Room was great - loud people having a party in room next to ours - kept us up. I guess that is what may be expected when the hotel is also a Casino.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
SHERYL S
"Hotel great, casino & restaurants smokey"
Hotel was beautiful, room was amazing (my wife's love the huge shower), and food was above average. Service was spectacular from front desk to the spa to the waiters/waitresses. Only complaints are that there's no pool or hot tub & the smoke. You cannot smoke in restaurants but you can in the hallway just outside them so you have to walk through the smoke to eat (meals run $15-$40 per person). There is a non smoking section of the casino but it's very small. Overall we enjoyed our stay but since we aren't big on casinos we will probably find somewhere else next time.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Nice stay good room, good food not so good in casino
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Char
"Casino hotel"
It was nice. The room was clean, the staff were friendly. Only negative was a broken hinge on a door covering the mini fridge. Complimentary breakfast would also be nice.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"christmas night"
Has a great time - stay here before love the shower and room is just right. May make this hotel our every christmas night stay - Buffet was great
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Jeffrey
"NICE COMFORTABLE ROOM"
Very nice room. Clean, comfortable bed and great shower. Other visitors said stay away from buffet that it was not good, so we did not eat at the hotel. Casino was terrible. Casino was nice, lots of machines and tables but absolutely no pay out at all. We never went back back to the casino.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Book it!"
The showers are amazing and rooms are always clean. Good food choices but the buffet left us disappointed this time. Also stinks to be charged for wifi. But again, the showers make it all worth it!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
b
Everything's great
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Regivie
"Passing thru"
The hotel was excellent. The bed and shower are outstanding. The casino has plenty of slots machines. The was great. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great location, great room and great service."
Stayed overnight on a business trip. Service was impeccable, room was clean and ready when I arrived.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Leland
"Love the showers!"
I stay here for work once a month and look forward to it everytime. The room are spacious and the showers are great.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice Casino Hote"
Quick in and out work trip Easy drive from airport and didn't have to leave and find a place to eat
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Solid casino and clean"
Satiated two nights. I would not suggest any of the restaurants inside the hotel but the lodging was very good. Disappointed I got two queen beds versus the king I requested. Very clean room and bathrooms are spacious.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Jacob
"Wonderful place to stay"
This hotel has upscale accommodations with large comfortable rooms and bathrooms. Beautiful Christmas decorations. We stayed 2 nights here. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. There was a plumbing issue and service was prompt and the issue corrected. Massage at the spa was relaxing in a nice atmosphere at a reasonable price. The casino is beautiful -- looks like a starry night sky -- really amazing to look at and feels like you are outside except it is climate controlled. Breakfast buffet had an insane amount of options which were all delicious. Deli in the casino was a fine quick lunch. Bakery has coffee, pastries and beautiful desserts (which I did not eat). Everything at a reasonable price. Smoke...the casino was smoky, but not worse than other casinos. There is a long hallway which connects the hotel to the casino where things change to smoke-free and there is clearly a ventilation system to purify the air, but you can still smell wafts of smoke on occasion in the hotel area. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
We are repeat customers. Each visit haS left us feeling our money was well spent staying here.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"It was a pleasant stay....."
It was a great Hotel....Clean room and a hot shower...The staff helped me when I needed more towels without any promblems
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Miles
"Frequent Argosy KC visitor"
I've stayed at the Argosy many times. Always has been a strong value for the money. Food and service in the restaurants is also very good. So everything is good although I think its time to replace the carpeting though in the common hallways.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Could have been better!"
Hotel staff, and facilities were excellent. Room comfort and cleanliness was also great. This facility falls short in three areas; 1. No shuttle service to and from MCI airport. (you are missing out on tons of business) 2. No free internet in hotel room. 3. No free drinks while gambling. (I have never gambled my money away AND had to spend money on drinks! :(
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Concert"
Was in town for a concert everyone at hotel was friendly and courteous. Very helpful and giving quick directions to site of concert.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Cynthia
Great, love it! Will stay here again. Very Luxurious. Everything was nice.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Cole
"don't try to call anyone direct"
Overall the stay was good, but we did have a couple of issues while there. The only breakfast available onsite is the breakfast buffet. There were no other options, other than room service. The biggest problem we had was trying to call the front desk or valet. The calls are all routed through reservations, so being on hold for five minutes or more is not uncommon. in one case, I was on hold for more than ten minutes, simply trying to call the front desk. It was faster to go down myself. This is a poor policy, as reservations can often get too busy. calls should be allowed to go directly to the extension intended.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
janet
It was great. Drank and ate in the bar, great food, yummy cocktails, friendly bar staff.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Loved every minute of our stay...GREAT hotel!"
Everything about our stay at The Argosy Casino Hotel was wonderful. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The size of the bathroom and shower was GREAT! The service was wonderful as well. We needed a roll away bed for an unexpected relative and it was brought to us within 10 minutes. The bed was VERY comfortable...not too firm, not too soft, just right! The front desk staff were polite, courteous and efficient. We won money in the casino, so no complaints there either :) I would recommend this Hotel and Casino to anyone wanting to visit KC.
3 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Kristy
"Great place for a reasonable price"
I often stay at Argosy for the last few years, it is close to the airport and attached to the casino which is really nice to have. On the other hand, the smell of the smoke from the casino does reach the hotel lobby unfortunately. Wish if there was a separation to prevent the smell. The room was very nice and has a great shower/bathroom. Also the view from the window is cool.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Very disappointing experience"
I have stayed at this hotel several times before, the last time being about three years ago. Either the hotel has fallen into disrepair or they put us in a crummy room. It was clean, but looked really worn. The hotel didn't offer WiFi without an exorbinate fee and didn't offer room service thru the middle of the day. I won't be going back.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
lv918
"Nice hotel but skip the sports bar"
Great room but the food at the sports bar was surprisingly... well, terrible.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great Weekend Getaway"
We had a great weekend getaway. It was nice, relaxing and comforting. The only complaint was not really with hotel but other people staying at the hotel. We could not park our vehicle because several people took more than one stall to park their cars. The casino and restaurant staff were great also. I will definitely go back and stay there again.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014