All hotels in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5630 West Tilghman Street, Allentown, PA, 18104, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Money Hungry"
Late night arrival, arrived at 450am didnt get checked into room until 530 because the front door was locked, and person at the front desk could not be contacted because the intercom did not work. Wouldnt give a later checkout without a fee, loud drilling started in the next room at 9am. But I was already half awake because they come to my door at 8am to remind me I needed to be out of the hotel or they would charge more since we paid 20$ extra for a late check out. Wouldnt give them my buisness ever again
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
The room was clean and nice but when I arrive at 7pm in the evening no one was there and I had to wait at the front desk for over 5 minutes. The person who checked me in was not friendly or apologetic. Breakfast was decent.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
Very comfortable, the hotel is under construction - the first floor is done and looks amazing:)
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Acceptable lodging"
Average hotel, good service? Breakfast and fitness facility lacking. Clean room but construction in progress. Some noise at night from highway (window open).
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Wslt
"Business"
The staff was courteous and the rooms were neatly kept. Breakfast was added a great value.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Angel
"Good hotel for a family vacation"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and loved our room- a nice, clean suite with a King bed. Breakfast was adequate. The hotel was about 35 min from our destination - Jim Thorpe, PA. The location does not have any good restaurants or pizza places in immediate proximity...the pizza we ordered (Slice of Italy) was easily the worst pizza we have ever had! There are several good restaurants 15-20 min away. Most of the guests were families with children...I guess the nice pool is a big draw. Overall, we had a pleasant 2-night stay.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Ab
We had to change the rooms 3 times - going back and forth to front desk to find a room that has reasonable beds; their service management team member 'Amy' helped a lot to show around all available rooms that has beds that are not sagging. All these mattresses are very old and looks like long past due for replacement. People drinking alcoholic beverages on the pool at night and party made it unavailable for kids to share the pool. Also their elevator is very old and had bad smell; otherwise someone can live with other minor things. I must mention that their bathrooms are clean, new and fantastic - flip of the coin on that part.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Khaled
"Typical cheap stinky chain hotel"
Tiny, crowded pool with strong chlorine. Breakfast was also really crowded. We were there Labor Day weekend, so I imagine the hotel was fully booked.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
spaetz
"nice hotel close to a shopping center& Dorney park"
I drove there with my family they love it and easy to find
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
malou
"Nice hotel close to dorney park"
Nice hotel, clean and affordable, will most likely come back on our next trip to dorney park, not to far from the casino as well which we very much enjoyed, diner across the street was great as well, free breakfast could of been better tho, overall was a great time tho and would most deff recommend to someone who is going to dorney park also
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Matteo
"Enjoyable"
Enjoyed my short stay. Each time I stay they do change where the 24-hr coffee amenities are placed, but not a problem.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Close to Dorney Park."
Hotel was close to Dorney Park (about 5 minutes away). Rooms were clean! The free breakfast was nice, the kids loved the pancake machine, cheese omelets and sausage. The indoor pool was smaller then we expected but still nice.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Marie
"It will do"
The pool size at the hotel is not what you see on the internet. The hotel served its purpose.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Teresa
"Very clean and comfortable"
We were very happy with our stay and would definitely return. The pool was the only disappointment, it was closed for some reason during the only time we could have used it, and was small, but otherwise the hotel was excellent.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Elaine
"The hotel was great, breakfast was good"
Hotel stay was a good stay. The staff was helpful and nice. Nice room and breakfast was great. Housekeeping didn't straightenup to good but that was our only comcomplaint
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Convenient"
Room smelled like old cigarette smoke (I know the hotel is smoke free, but someone isn't heeding the rules). Think that free breakfast offerings could be better for the room prices - not pre-prepared eggs, etc. The staff were pleasant and eager to help.
"Great Experience, wonderful staff"
The hotel was close to Dorney park, only a 5 minute drive. We were able to go back to the hotel rest,eat and go back. All the staff was nice and helpful.
"Dorney park visit..july 30,2014"
Before booking I read the review about renovations, I figured they may be nice rooms. I had a double on first floor, the room was very dark with very high ceilings, look like a dungen,lights were dim and the mattresses were so woren out that you could see body prints n the bed,Awful. It was sagging n the middle.The bathroom looked like it had a little renovation done. The tub drained VERY slow.Breakfast was ok. I am not a complainer and don't normally write a review,but I was not satisfied with this hotel.Stayed one night that was enough.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Mad Madame
"fun at dorney"
We picked this hotel from many, and glad we did. Everything was lovely, clean , and comfortable
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2014
"It was comfortable, affordable."
Would've rather stayed closer to Dorney Park, no restaurants close by hotel.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
H
"Good, clean and excellent staff"
We stayed one night, the hotel is close to everything. The facility was clean and staff efficient & friendly. We would stay here again,
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Ponte
Pleasant staff. Friendly. Accomodating. Good stay but a 10 minute drive to Dorney. Dorney food at park very expensive.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
CeCe
3 rd stay was everything we needed, at the right price location and standards
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2014
Davis Family
"Close to Dorney Park"
This was a perfect choice for us. We wanted to go to Dorney with the kids without the 4 hour drive to and from New York all in one day. So we arrived late Sunday and checked out on Tuesday. Check-in was a breeze and so was check-out. The room was ready to go when we arrived and was very nice and spacious. The complimentary breakfast was a bonus, but don't expect Ihop quality. It was very standard. The hotel also has complimentary wi-fi and access to the pool until 10pm. We didn't use it but it was nice to know it was available. Best of all, the hotel was about a 7-8 minute drive to Dorney Park. If you were hungry while at the hotel, there was a 24hr restaurant accross the street but if you are the type to prep your own meals the room was equiped with a mini fridge and a microwave. Overall, good choice.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Lissy
"Confused"
Expedia pays them $56 out of my $94 and keeps some of the spread however I still saved compared to walk in rate. Bad stuff... they lied or were confused about why they made me sign paper with $56 rate when I paid a lot more so that confused me. They had no clue about Harley Davidson Owners Club rewards card when its a big deal part of HOG membership that BW hotels give discount rate and points on our card. My mattress sunk in so bad I woke with back pain...they really didn't care when I told them and offered no compensation. Pool was small but nice. Breakfast was good. They need to educate their staff !
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Frequent travel
Nice pool. Nice size room. Free breakfast was a money saving plus. Close to park.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Annette
"The beds were hard and the pillows soft and small"
If you're not a light sleeper than I recommend this hotel. The price was excellent through Expedia. My daughter loved the pool. Room was spacious. There was a ketchup explosion on the drapes. The bed was very uncomfortable The noise level of doors slamming and people talking was unreal. Didn't sleep much the two nights I was there. I think the people next to us must have been wrecking the room. At least that's what it sounded like but as far as we could tell there was no security at this hotel just very young women at the front desk and it was just about across the side street from a welfare hotel. Breakfast was good although I prefer more of a restaurant style and would rather pay extra for what I want. I didn't get any bacon. They must put out a very small amount and when it's gone it's gone. But again for the price it was very good.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Hot Rock!
"Awesome staff!"
The staff was so kind & put us at easy since we checked in late that evening after a full day at Dorney Park. We really liked the decor of the hotel & nice size rooms.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Nicole
Everything was great. No complaints. I chose this hotel because I wanted one with a pool. Good breakfast.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Close to Dorney. Great value."
This hotel was an excellent place to stay for our visit to Dorney Park. It was close to the park (about ten minutes) and it was very clean. The staff were friendly and everything was taken care of perfectly.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"RUDE KID "PAREEF", OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT"
ROOMS WERE CLEAN BUT HAD OTHER ISSUES WITH THIS HOTEL. UPON CHECKING IN, I CALLED FRONT DESK TWO TIMES WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF MY ARRIVAL TO ASK ABOUT THE SAFE IN MY ROOM WHICH NEEDED TO BE REPROGRAMMED, NO ONE ANSWERED EITHER TIME. I WENT IN HALLWAY TO LOOK FOR HOTEL STAFF. I CAME UPON 3 PEOPLE. THEY WERE EITHER HOUSEKEEPERS OR MAINTENANCE, ALL THREE SPOKE NOT ONE WORD OF ENGLISH. ALSO UPON CHECKING OUT, FRONT DESK WAS RUDE. IT WAS A YOUNG 16 YEAR OLD KID I THINK HIS NAME WAS PAREEF OR SOMETHING LIKE LIKE THAT. SKINNY KID WITH GLASSES. I TOLD HIM I HAD A CREDIT CARD ON FILE AND JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I WASN'T CHARGED FOR ANY INCIDENTALS BEFORE I LEFT. HE THEW HIS HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND SAID JUST WAIT AMINUTE WITH ALOOK OF ANGER. WITHIN 2 MINUTES A LADY CAME AND APOLOGIZED, STATING HES ONLY 16 AND NEW. THE KIDS FATHER PROBABLY OWNED HOTEL, ONLY REASON HE WAS THERE PROBABLY. WAS THINKING ABOUT COMING BACK TO THIS HOTEL WITH MORE OF MY FAMILY BUT WON'T AFTER THIS KID. I CAN DEAL WITH THE NO HABLA INGLES STUFF BUT NOT RUDENESS ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY HOTELS IN THE AREA. NEXT TIME WE WILL STAY AT HOLIDAY EXPRESS RIGHT ACROSS FROM DORNEY PLUS WE WON'T HAVE TO PAY THE $15 PARKING FOR THE PARK, WE CAN JUST WALK ACROSS.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
EVIE
"Convenient for visiting a friend"
Excellent hotel. Comfortable roomy room to share with husband & daughter. Breakfast good with choice of fruits as well as the usual starch & hot buffet foods
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Dorney Park Getaway"
Liz who works the morning shift is on point. She had everything set for my family and I was very impressed and pleased by how helpful she was. The bed was a bit firm for my liking but that is a preference. Over all a good stay. If I'm ever in the area again I'd try it out again.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Abbey
"Was not happy with trash left outside the elevator"
Trash from cleaning of all rooms left outside the elevator on 3rd floor all day and night
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Just that week I had stayed at the DaysInn and was very disappointed. I had reserved another night at the DaysInn but due to the trouble I had their, I had cancelled my reservation and went ahead with the Best Western. Originally I was planning on the Best Western but then decided to go cheap. I should of went with my first instinct. Clean, breakfast was good, the staff was excellent. I would stay there again without a question. My only regret was not reserving with the Best Western to begin with.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Carlos
"One night"
even though it was for one night the hotel was lovely and very comfortable. the rooms are spacious and had lots of amenities for families. would definitely stay once again
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Second time staying at this hotel. It is neat, clean, comfortable and a good value. We will stay again when we travel through to South Carolina.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Broken bed, sparse breakfast"
I am not sure how so many folks rated this hotel excellent. Nothing I saw put it above the crowd. My broken bed or mattress which tilted me slightly to the side was disconcerting, the slow draining tub was not excellent, and the breakfast offering felt skimpy.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Ric
"Amazing"
This room was amazing! The service was great, the pool was fantastic, the bathroom and bedroom were both huge, couldn't hear any of the surrounding guests, planning another trip and will definitely stay here again :)
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Ami
"Close but not TOO close to Dorney"
Stayed here while having a trip to Dorney Park. Close enough with out being too close to the traffic. Very friendly staff durring checking in. The breakfast had a great variety. Parking was not the most convenient. There was also no where to hang wash cloths in shower or to hang towels to dry after showering.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
A
"Convenient"
Air con did not work but staff really tried to fix it. Clean and quiet.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
I enjoyed the hotel, but only stayed as a pit stop on a long road trip. Was bothered a bit at at check in and during breakfast in having to listen to hotel staff gossip and that they were in the midst of painting. However, room was clean and breakfast was better then expected. I am used to the waffle makers, but pancake maker was a treat. I would stay again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"good"
very good price, convenient location, clean and roomy rooms, friendly staff, poor breakfast
1 night trip May 21, 2014
dnz
Overall it's a good hotel to stay in from location to condition.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Zack
"Easy & Comfortable"
I booked the room while on a driving trip. We hit traffic in Allentown and after sitting in it a while decided to stay for the night rather than keep driving in the wee hours of morning. The hotel was conveniently located and perfect for a quick overnight. Easy access to a 24 hour diner (across the street) is also a nice feature. The hotel service people were friendly and helpful. The only negative was that the tub drained slowly, but when I told the staff they immediately notified maintenance.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"Good, clean and not expensive"
I stay overnight in this area regularly as the stop-over on trips from NC to MA. I just need a place to sleep (no attractions etc.) and have a bite to eat. I had been staying at a competitor about a mile from here but their prices got way out of line. While the neighborhood is not very esthetically pleasing, this is a very clean and secure hotel and absolutely worth the price.
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Peter H
"Location"
Nice hotel, good location, food and shopping close. Parking lot sucks but this was the only down side of this hotel. I will stay again.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
Darryl
"Great hotel."
We knew we wouldn't be spending much time in the hotel due to several engagements. But I wish we had more time to enjoy the clean friendly environment. The pool was very small but the breakfast was great.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Stay and Relax!"
Overall the hotel was very good. The room was clean, staff friendly and helpful. The only negatives were traffic noise (trucks), slow elevator, and terrible breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
"nice folks but entryway needs a clean"
Second stay here and the staff was friendly and helpful, while the room was clean and reasonably comfortable. However, when we arrived, staff had obviously been (were) smoking at the front door and leaving their cigarette butts on the ground. And the entry way was dirty--trash, leaves, litter, cig butts. Obviously this doesn't make a great first impression. Allentown isn't a hotel mecca, and this mid-range hotel feels on the whole comfortable and safe.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014