All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
4431 Horizon Hill Blvd, San Antonio, TX, 78229, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"You get what you pay for."
I saw the reviews and thought it was a good buy. Unfortunately you get what you pay for. Room was quiet but runned down. Everything worked just wish I would have paid $20 more a night and got something a lot nicer. Very basic. Not my cup of tea but probably best deal in the area.
3 night business trip May 13, 2015
RICHARD
The hotel was clean and well maintained. Overall the staff was friendly but the man who told the kids to get out of the pool was very harsh and it was only his first time asking. I think he could be a littler kinder. The breakfast was good. The hotel appeared to be in a safe area and tucked back just a bit from the highway, enough to reduce the sounds of the road. Hotel rooms were quiet. Overall, it was a great stay and I'll definitely keep this hotel in mind for future visits to the San Antonio area.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Worst Stay Ever"
The worst. This is the worst hotel stay I have had in all of my back and forths to Six Flags in Dallas and Arlington and any other place I have visited. I would never stay at this hotel again unless the room was inspected at check in with a manager present. There was hair in the sink, on doors and even on the beds. I'm usually not picky so I removed it only to come back after a long day to resting in a bed that made me itch the entire night and an a/c unit that made loud noises all night. I was finally fed up and went downstairs at 6AM only to be told that a manager would come in at 7AM. I went back to speak to him and received numbers for the general manager who "would be in monday." Needless to say, she is on vacation and no one could do anything to rectify the situation. The pillows were stained, the blanket had holes and wear and the soap scum level was ridiculous. It seemed as though this room had been cleaned by the world's laziest person and I could not believe the guest rating on this one. Overall, bad, just bad. Maybe every other room is great but mine was the problem child? Either way, take the gamble if you dare.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Luis
"Good value and great location"
Convenient to I-10 and 410. Quiet in the rooms, many choices for the breakfast buffet and very friendly staff. I will stay here again on future visits to San Antonio.
4 night trip May 4, 2015
"trip"
Comfortable clean room
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Ruben
"Small weekend trip"
Pros: Friendly staff/good service, nice variety in breakfast, very clean, large parking lot, nice room and great shower water pressure. Cons: Only one entrance to the building. The bed could have been better - it was sunken-in in the middle. Elevators got really crowded. On the weekend of our stay there were really bad thunderstorms and the hotel lost power for about 5 hours. It was kind of miserable. The room was hot and you couldn't do much. When we asked if the breakfast would be extended since some of the time had been eaten up by no power. The staff said they didn't think so which I was disappointed in, however it seemed to go well. I enjoyed our stay at this hotel overall. I would definitely come back.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Amalia
"three rooms only ordered one"
Only ordered one room online but was booked amd charged for three rooms!
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Mr."
Stay was great we stayed all week there . Rooms we're really clean and the service was great. Next time in town will be staying there again.
6 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
jose
We had stayed at La Quinta in Medical Drive before and we loved it. So we booked it again. Very pleased!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Mario
"Comfortable"
It was nice and I want a bed like yours
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
marisa
We had to change rooms, not enough sleeping space. We were not able to eat breakfast at the hotel, not enough sitting.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Gloria
Perfect location..there are tons of things to do in the area..nice and clean room.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Clean and conveniently located"
We found La Quinta Medical Center very easy to find and conveniently located. The staff was friendly and the hotel and room was very clean. The only problem was we left a Do NOT Disturb sign on the door until 10:30am, and when we returned at 5pm, the room had not been cleaned. I called for clean towels, but over an hour later still did not receive them. I stopped an employee in the hallway, and she got me clean towels.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Cynthia
There was food left in the fridge from the previous guest. The toilet handle came loose. Was going to report this at checkout, but didn't have the full attention of the gal at the front desk. She was more focused on the young man at the front desk who was assisting another guest. She didn't even ask if we had a nice stay. Quickly handed us our receipt with hardly a glance. Definitely no eye contact made. Would give all other staff a 4 rating.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Excellent service"
It was excellent, good customer service and i felt like at home. Employees were amazing and always had a smile for visitors. Definitely i will book again with La Quinta. Great rates
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Rosa
"La Quinta!!!"
It was a pleasant experience. The staff was not very friendly at first but eventually they softened. I had an event at 3 and I wanted to check-in before the check-in time. The hotel eventually let us check in early and found us a clean room on the second floor.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Santie
"Easter Success"
Stayed with a group of three friends and had a very calm, relaxing weekend stay at La Quinta when we returned from seeing San Antonio
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"I will stay again!"
I loved my stay, I slept like a baby.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Get away! Leave the Family at Home!"
Relaxing time alone, quite room with a good breakfast in the morning,
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Melba
Staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. Breakfast was amazing! And the coffee was delicious. Quiet facility.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Weekend Stay"
The hotel was great overall. I just expected more house keeping than I recieved. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! The hotel is also reasonably priced.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
zuri
"not satisfied"
Hotel was very dirty. Employees standing around. Informed front desk and nothing was done about spills, water on floor. Asked for a channel guide and asked for someone to bring it to room. Someone forgot.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Stay for the weekend"
The hotel stay was comfortable and relaxing! staff was very friendly and attentive. I'd def stay again. :)
FirsttimeinSA
"home away from home"
Try to stay here every time we come to sa! Nice location, reasonable, nice hot tub, very relaxing.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Excellent value, but changes needed."
They need to put tub mats in the showers.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Singled out at breakfast!"
We stayed at this hotel because of location. Family member having surgery at hospital close by. Our stay was good except for my husband being the only person during breakfast who was asked for his room number. That was embarrassing!
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Ok to stay..."
It was a good stay. Make sure and get there early for breakfast though...
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Erod
"super nice"
The pools in not heated but the Jacuzzi makes up for it. Room was very clean, and modern, nice location.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
corina
"A nice place to stay"
for medical. would stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Joann
"Horrible stay, run down conditions"
The beds were horrible! They were hard and small my family and I did not sleep ALL night, the beds were so uncomfortable. The sheets were dirty when we arrived we had to request them to be changed. The restroom was not cleaned properly and the hotel itself was not well maintained. Overall horrible stay, unsafe area and I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
We've stayed here many times. We've never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Fantastic! Accommodating to every need and would go the extra mile for us!
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Awesome Experience"
Great Room, Helpful staff, will stay there again!
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Jacqueline
"Loved"
I loved this hotel. Staff was friendly and the tv was out but we had hotel rep come and fix it. They also showed us what was wrong just in case it happened again. Breakfast was good and I did take advantage of the gym. I loved that you could go at any time and to enter you had to have your key. I would stay again and I loved the neighborhood!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Krystal
"We'll Be Back!"
The hotel staff was wonderful and quickly checked us in. Our room on the 6th floor was spacious, clean and had everything we needed. The bed was a little more firm than we would have liked. Our room was very quiet and my whole family had a good night's sleep. We had a great breakfast in the morning and checked out soon after. The location was convenient to both SeaWorld and Fiesta Texas.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Beth
"Great place for fast trip."
We stayed here for a quick family trip. We reserved a two bedroom suite and were VERY pleased! We have a teenage daughter and having her in her own area totally helped! The hotels just advertises the suite as a kings size bed/ sofa bed but its so much more than that! If you are traveling with 3 people or more I would recommend spending the extra 30 dollars to get the 2 bedroom. The rooms are kind of dated but for the price I was not disappointed. The breakfast was good but get there early or stuff runs low. The area of town is pretty good, it is far enough from everything to not hear all the noise and close enough where its a short drive. We just took a taxis to the river walk and it was about 15 bucks. I like that you dont have to park in a garage so you can see your cars from the window. My only complaint is that there was alot of noise due to a soccer team staying on our floor but that was not the hotels fault.
2 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Robyn
"quiet"
Comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
baltazar
"Long Stay"
The staff was friendly and polite. the location was perfect! the breakfast was delicious! we will be staying at this hotel again!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Andrea
"Peaceful"
Very nice and peaceful
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Business/Medical Stay"
We have stayed here before and the staff here will help make your visit the best it can possible be!!!
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Norma
"Review of Stay"
It wasn't bad it just wasn't good
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice hotel with Easy access from the interstate."
This is a very nice hotel with easy access from I-10. It's tucked away off the access road so that it's not close to the sound of traffic but it's still close enough to be able to access the highway easily. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The room was clean and quiet with a nice view overlooking the outdoor pool.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Awesome Hotel!"
The staff was very polite, the area was nice, and the facilities were clean and I loved the workout room.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Very Nice Stay"
Very Nice experience
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Seeing the kids!"
Stayed 2 nights. The bed was great. It was cold rainy the whole weekend, but we were cozy in our room and in the breakfast room in the morning. Breakfast was abundant and well done with plenty of food and available help if needed. All around comfortable stay. Easy on and off the highway too.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"great hotel"
I stay in Texas a few days a month and its hard to find a hotel that doesn't have some residue of smoke smell. This hotel was extremely clean and in the two days I stayed was very pleased with all aspects of my stay.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Justin
"Not worth the extra money."
Hotel was very nice, but the most uncomfortable bed I ever slept in. Didn't sleep well either night and I am used to hotel beds. Breakfast was good, coffee awful. Have had better sleep and breakfast at cheaper options.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"LaQuinta San Antonio"
The hotel was fine - what wasn't fine was that when I arrived, the hotel had no record of my reservation and we had to call hotels.com. The representative called the hotel and amazingly, as they were talking on the phone, my reservation popped in. Fortunately, the hotel wasn't completely booked or we would have been in trouble.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Diana
Great. Felt like home. Will definitely come back to visit.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"comfortable"
Very short stay but the hotel staff made it feel like a mini vacation, for the price very enjoyable!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015