All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
4431 Horizon Hill Blvd, San Antonio, TX, 78229, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Extra great for the price."
Impressed with the overall accommodations. I'll definitely recommend this to my friends.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Eddie
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel very clean and comfortable
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Justin
"Always a pleasure staying here"
When we visit San Anton my family and I always stay here!! The location is great, near three major roadways and lots of good eateries and activities just minutes away. The staff and facility are great and they have a tasty breakfast.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Sergio
"Weekend getaway."
The room was excellent,bathroom was clean, breakfast was decent. Overall, stay was pleasant. I would definetely book again, and have already recommended to my family and friends.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Cristobal R.
"Quick stay"
Stayed one night, room and hotel was very nice. Staff was very helpful and recommend a great Mexican restaurant within a 3 minute walk! Would definitely stay again
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Details Details!"
Check in was fast and staff friendly. Room was ok. While packing and checking room when going to check out we found stuff left from some else's stay under furniture. Out door pool was nice but cold! Other then that it was a nice stay.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Great service"
Great rooms and service loved the variety of breakfast
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
juan
"Standard LaQuinta quality, close to the med center"
Close and convenient to the medical center. First room we were assigned, the lights were not working. They quickly and efficiently moved us to another room. Nice, clean hotel. Fairly typical La Quinta. However, both rooms we were in had a chemical smell, presumably from cleaning products. Not overwhelming, but a sensitive nose could be offended.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Memorial Day trip"
It was nice except it rained all 3 days we were there. Lots of flash flood warnings.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Raghu
"Pleasant staff welcome visitors!"
Though the bed was too soft for me, that's just a personal preference for a firm mattress. Everything was well kept up. Nice decor in the breakfast room: pleasant meal in a lovely environment.
2 night business trip May 25, 2015
Looking forward to staying here again.
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Eduardo
"kicked out for no reason"
Well I checked in everything was great except the second day I went to extend my stay I pages and left to go out for breakfast and when I came back they had eneterd my room while I was gone and said I smoked in the room which was a lie. So I got kicked out immediately with no refund. Keep in mind I am an elite member and stay at this chain all over Texas.I have never been treated that way just wanted to let ppl know.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"great experience"
It was awesome. Great location and I loved the size of room. Very spacious
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"great hotel"
Great hotel. very clean n well kept
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"quick Trip"
Good Hotel. Beds need upgrading. Ours were worn down.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Great Family Vacation Spot"
My daughter and her husband always stay here when they visit San Antonio and I can see why. The rooms were wonderfully quiet, the rooms were nicely appointed, and my favorite part was the beds. I forgot to check and see what kind of mattress it was, but I want one for my own home!
Other trip May 24, 2015
Daytripper
"Favorite LQs"
One of the best LQs. Great location.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
Louis
"The moment"
I loved this hotel and I will stay here again. The staff was friendly and the room was really clean and well kept. I would like to say thank you to all of the staff for making it a great weekend getaway!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
DeAnna
"Great stay at LaQuinta"
It was an injoyable stay. Good breakfast staff was great and frendly. Will stay again next time we travel to SanAntonio
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Nice Hotel!"
The staff was courteous and helpful. The facility was clean and the rooms were very clean. I would stay again.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Nice hotel, good location"
Nice hotel,good breakfast!, and lots of parking. Central location, lots around, and would recommend to a friend.
Other trip May 18, 2015
mallory
"You get what you pay for."
I saw the reviews and thought it was a good buy. Unfortunately you get what you pay for. Room was quiet but runned down. Everything worked just wish I would have paid $20 more a night and got something a lot nicer. Very basic. Not my cup of tea but probably best deal in the area.
3 night business trip May 13, 2015
RICHARD
The hotel was clean and well maintained. Overall the staff was friendly but the man who told the kids to get out of the pool was very harsh and it was only his first time asking. I think he could be a littler kinder. The breakfast was good. The hotel appeared to be in a safe area and tucked back just a bit from the highway, enough to reduce the sounds of the road. Hotel rooms were quiet. Overall, it was a great stay and I'll definitely keep this hotel in mind for future visits to the San Antonio area.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Worst Stay Ever"
The worst. This is the worst hotel stay I have had in all of my back and forths to Six Flags in Dallas and Arlington and any other place I have visited. I would never stay at this hotel again unless the room was inspected at check in with a manager present. There was hair in the sink, on doors and even on the beds. I'm usually not picky so I removed it only to come back after a long day to resting in a bed that made me itch the entire night and an a/c unit that made loud noises all night. I was finally fed up and went downstairs at 6AM only to be told that a manager would come in at 7AM. I went back to speak to him and received numbers for the general manager who "would be in monday." Needless to say, she is on vacation and no one could do anything to rectify the situation. The pillows were stained, the blanket had holes and wear and the soap scum level was ridiculous. It seemed as though this room had been cleaned by the world's laziest person and I could not believe the guest rating on this one. Overall, bad, just bad. Maybe every other room is great but mine was the problem child? Either way, take the gamble if you dare.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Luis
"Good value and great location"
Convenient to I-10 and 410. Quiet in the rooms, many choices for the breakfast buffet and very friendly staff. I will stay here again on future visits to San Antonio.
4 night trip May 4, 2015
"trip"
Comfortable clean room
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Ruben
"The value was worth it"
Nice clean room, was happy there was a frig/microwave in the room and close to a good Mexican restaurant. Breakfast is more than toast, waffles bagels, cereal, mile&juice
Other trip May 7, 2015
Ang
"Easy access to I-10"
Lights were out, coffee pot did not work. Reported coffee pot but did not receive replacement. Bath was not clean. But staff were wonderful and room was comfortable.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Mini Trip"
My husband and I stayed there on Thur. and Friday. We loved all the breakfast items they had, especially the Texas shaped waffles. =P The room was clean and excellent. The only thing they could work on a tiiiiiiiiiny bit more was the employee's friendliness. They weren't rude, but were lacking friendliness. Overall, an excellent stay. Very close to lots of shops and to Fiesta Texas.
Other trip May 4, 2015
A.
"Small weekend trip"
Pros: Friendly staff/good service, nice variety in breakfast, very clean, large parking lot, nice room and great shower water pressure. Cons: Only one entrance to the building. The bed could have been better - it was sunken-in in the middle. Elevators got really crowded. On the weekend of our stay there were really bad thunderstorms and the hotel lost power for about 5 hours. It was kind of miserable. The room was hot and you couldn't do much. When we asked if the breakfast would be extended since some of the time had been eaten up by no power. The staff said they didn't think so which I was disappointed in, however it seemed to go well. I enjoyed our stay at this hotel overall. I would definitely come back.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Amalia
"three rooms only ordered one"
Only ordered one room online but was booked amd charged for three rooms!
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Nice hotel in quiet neighborhood, AC faulty."
I love La Quinta because they provide breakfast and usually their rooms are great. Breakfast was very large, but they had a fine selection of food. The pool and outdoor area were pleasant. If you've been at a La Quinta before, then none of this will surprise you. The only issue we had was with the AC - it didn't work as it should (i.e. we needed to set it 5-10 degrees colder than we're used to for it to actually work. The office didn't have a good solution or answer to this issue. But otherwise, they were great. This hotel is very popular, and the weekend we were there we observed a few events that happening in the lower level. If you don't like large crowds then you may prefer a smaller hotel.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Mario
"Mr."
Stay was great we stayed all week there . Rooms we're really clean and the service was great. Next time in town will be staying there again.
6 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
jose
We had stayed at La Quinta in Medical Drive before and we loved it. So we booked it again. Very pleased!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Mario
"Comfortable"
It was nice and I want a bed like yours
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
marisa
We had to change rooms, not enough sleeping space. We were not able to eat breakfast at the hotel, not enough sitting.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Gloria
Perfect location..there are tons of things to do in the area..nice and clean room.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Clean and conveniently located"
We found La Quinta Medical Center very easy to find and conveniently located. The staff was friendly and the hotel and room was very clean. The only problem was we left a Do NOT Disturb sign on the door until 10:30am, and when we returned at 5pm, the room had not been cleaned. I called for clean towels, but over an hour later still did not receive them. I stopped an employee in the hallway, and she got me clean towels.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Cynthia
There was food left in the fridge from the previous guest. The toilet handle came loose. Was going to report this at checkout, but didn't have the full attention of the gal at the front desk. She was more focused on the young man at the front desk who was assisting another guest. She didn't even ask if we had a nice stay. Quickly handed us our receipt with hardly a glance. Definitely no eye contact made. Would give all other staff a 4 rating.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Excellent service"
It was excellent, good customer service and i felt like at home. Employees were amazing and always had a smile for visitors. Definitely i will book again with La Quinta. Great rates
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Rosa
"La Quinta!!!"
It was a pleasant experience. The staff was not very friendly at first but eventually they softened. I had an event at 3 and I wanted to check-in before the check-in time. The hotel eventually let us check in early and found us a clean room on the second floor.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Santie
"Easter Success"
Stayed with a group of three friends and had a very calm, relaxing weekend stay at La Quinta when we returned from seeing San Antonio
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"I will stay again!"
I loved my stay, I slept like a baby.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Get away! Leave the Family at Home!"
Relaxing time alone, quite room with a good breakfast in the morning,
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Melba
Staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. Breakfast was amazing! And the coffee was delicious. Quiet facility.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Weekend Stay"
The hotel was great overall. I just expected more house keeping than I recieved. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! The hotel is also reasonably priced.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
zuri
"not satisfied"
Hotel was very dirty. Employees standing around. Informed front desk and nothing was done about spills, water on floor. Asked for a channel guide and asked for someone to bring it to room. Someone forgot.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Stay for the weekend"
The hotel stay was comfortable and relaxing! staff was very friendly and attentive. I'd def stay again. :)
FirsttimeinSA
"home away from home"
Try to stay here every time we come to sa! Nice location, reasonable, nice hot tub, very relaxing.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015