All hotels in Meriden, Connecticut, United States of America
900 East Main Street, Meriden, CT, 06450, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Very friendly staff"
Our room was ready when we arrived a bit earlier than check in. Staff was very helpful suggesting dining options in area. Very accommodating when we requested a late check out time of an hour. Breakfast was delicious, fresh fruits and very clean dining area. Cannot wait to return!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
charlie
"Comfort Inn Meridan"
Very nice Hotel and great people. Great location to stay if working at BMS. The location for food was not so great. pretty much only fast food. The best recommendation I received was a grinder shop next door.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
warren
"college visit"
convenient, clean, comfortable and friendly service!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice , clean, and comfortable, easy access to hiwy"
Cannot complain about our short stay. It was actually much nicer than expected. Excellent price for a large suite. We will definitely stay again and recommend to others. Can't comment on comp breakfast as we were too comfy to get out of bed on time...
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Comfortable beds"
I was taking a 9 hour test nearby and wanted a good nights sleep close to the testing center. The bed was very comfortable and I was able to fall asleep fast and stay asleep.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Borderline schetchy"
We were in area for college tour. No fluff to this place.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Won't go back;."
The receptionist at the front desk at check-in, never smiled, barely answered questions. Asked about the fireplace (as advertised online being lit in the evenings) and was told that she can't light it, only a manager can and he would not be in. It would've been nice to see it lit as it was a Saturday night (and they do promote it online). The foyer area is nice, but it would've been nice to see it lit and we would've gone down there. There was food in the microwave and had to have housekeeping come up and clean it. The baseboards were filthy. Will not go back, it's right on a main road (we we didn't know til we got there) and heard all the traffic and any sirens going past loud and clear.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Great time. Staff was friendly and courteous. Room was great. Definitely would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"QU Parent and Family Weekend Stay"
Was a bit disappointed with this Hotel. I booked two rooms but the Hotel did not honor our request for adjoining rooms. Had to fight to even get two rooms on the same floor. The hotel smelled like a combo of stale smoke and bleach. My room was clean but the bathroom had some mold in the tub. My mom complained that the pillows smelled like sweat.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
No lock on the door, Treadmill broken, worst coffee ever
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Bad Start...Good Ending"
I had called hotel ahead to notify of very late check-in. We arrived and registration was quick. When my husband and I opened the door to our room, we assumed someone was already using. We realized it was that it had not been cleaned. Beds were unmade and towels all over bathroom floor. We immediately went back to the Front Desk. They were apologetic and confused as to what had happened. Not sure if no other rooms were available, but we were upgraded to a Suite. We appreciated the concern and apologies for inconvenience. The Suite was spacious and clean.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Cecilia
"amazing"
I seriously loved every single thing about this hotel the people were nice the guests were even nice the breakfast was good and the room was amazing I love the beds I wish I could buy one definitely my new favorite hotel and the lady at the front desk treated us like family they were amazing
2 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Nathan nadwairski
"Good location off main highway."
This hotel was sufficient for our needs. My only complaint overall was the parking in relation to the entrance. We had to park in the back of hotel and walk a considerable distance. There was no rear entrance access to the lobby.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Ken
"Wesleyan and Yale college visits"
This was a great place for our family to visit Wesleyan and Yale. It was about half way in between the two and an easy morning drive in for interviews. We were very happy with everything - all in good shape, clean, neat, friendly staff and very nice cold breakfast, but with toastable bagels, waffles and cereal. This was everything I expected and more. Nice to have a hair dryer too - I didn't realize alot of hotels may not be putting those in rooms lately! who knew? I hate to pack an extra appliance... I will definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
"Good hotel for price"
Overall, things were good. had a little trouble checking in and room was not ready. Also when trying to reach the front desk by room phone, could never get anyone to pick up. Hotel was pretty booked up, so breakfast was over crowded.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Hotels close to hartford"
Needed last minute hotel on our way from nyc to Boston. Checked on late. Room clean and new looking.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"close to highway"
It was very close to the highway, shops and the business I was there for.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
david
"great hotel"
Friendly staff, comfortable, clean, and accommodating !!
4 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
raymond
"Excellent stopover"
Had to come up to CT for a wedding. The hotels they offered were $140/night. I made my own reservations at this hotel for $65/night through Expedia and it was wonderful! The rooms were nice and big, very clean and quiet. The front desk staff were friendly and amazing. The only negative would be the breakfast staff and the cold "hot" food. Overall, it was a great experience for an unheard of price.... would stay again and recommend to a friend.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"convenient and comfortable"
Room was clean and had plenty of space. It was comfortable and convenient to restaurants and travel.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Convenience"
Great Rooms, Very Comfort beds. Good service
2 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Zhao
"Clean, extra beds, free breakfast, free wifi, Nice"
Clean, extra beds, free breakfast, free wifi, Nice. Worth the price.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Very dirty, smelled like smoke"
I had a pretty bad experience here, had planned to stay 3 nights and actually left after one. The whole place smelled strongly of smoke even though it was listed as a non smoking hotel. The first room I was assigned to wasn't cleaned at all, beer and food in the room, etc. They were able to switch me, no big deal, I figured it just got missed. The second room looked clean at first glance so I set myself up. Then I went into the bathroom, also looked clean at first glance. Then I noticed the floor - literally clumps of long black hair, dead bugs, bobby pins, pieces of plastic wrappers. I've never seen anything like it, could not have been cleaned in at least a week. There was an orange mildew ring around the inside of the toilet, also couldn't have been cleaned in weeks. It was already 11pm so I stayed, but I could not wait to leave the next morning. The attendant at the desk seemed shocked but my feedback and wasn't too kind about it. Would definitely not go back.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Sara
"Excellent experience!"
We were very surprise with the facilities. The room was nice, clean and very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Excellent experience for a reasonable rate.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Nelly
normally do not write reviews too much trouble but I felt it necessary to write this review the Comfort Inn in Meriden Connecticut had excellent rooms the beds were tremendously comfortable it had been renovated supposedly within the last year or so everything was new clean our air conditioner was very very cold which was very nice to have we would absolutely go back there again the rate for good the location was good the neighborhood was good there was a lot of food and stores conveniently located within walking distance very happy with the service the breakfast was delicious every morning hot breakfast very very
5 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Low end, uncomfortable."
Unclean. Noisy. Big delegation with children and grow ups screaming at 1 am. Breakfast is awful, dirty, lack of foods due to too many people.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice Budget Hotel"
Nice hotel, but reception staff need to be much more welcoming. I wanted dry cleaned and was dismayed they didn't offer this service even when the hotel booklet had instructions for the service. Also the laundrette was barely functioning. Otherwise nice place to stay
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Victor A. (Synergy)
Very comfortable and nice breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Comfortable and convenient"
We were pleased that the complimentary breakfast included healthy choices. Staff was very friendly and accommodated our early arrival. However, the room could have been a bit cleaner (especially in the corners) and the linens on the beds appeared to have been put on haphazardly. Also, the guide to the TV channels was out of date so it was hard to find the shows we wanted to watch.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
J and J
"Extremely rude/poor cust. service from front desk"
The clerk at the front desk was extremely slow, did not know what she was doing with the guests in front of me, rude and disrespectful as well. The worst worker/ experience I have ever had. It took here over 30 min to check in the couple in front of me and another 35-40 just to check me out of a room that was already paid for in full ! Horrible
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Dianne
The hallway of non smoking rooms on 5th floor smelled of heavy smoke. Our non smoking room smelled of smoke. Had to keep AC on all night to lessen the effect of the smoke. Bed was comfortable, but the smoke ruined a good night's sleep.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"comfort inn"
it was Horrible!!!. Not that great. The staff at the desk was very nice and helpful . The cleaning department SUCKED.. Couldn't understand english or even spoke it. Never really cleaned room excpet to take towels and trash,then never left new towels. The room i had ,had 2 beds when i removed the covers of the first bed it was fine but the under sheet did not fit the mattress/bed and kept coming off. The 2 bed was GROSS it had a big stain on the throw and on the bed cushion and the mattress was stained all over it. Could not get my money back due to booking on a different site. But would be a last place stay if everything else was booked. I would even possibly stay in my vehicle before staying here.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2014
chris
"Good stay"
Booked 2 days to relax with my wife it was a very pleasant stay
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Jon
"Basic with clean & comfortable rooms good location"
The lobby was ok the hallway was a little smoky and musty but not too bad... The rooms were a nice surprise very comfortable bed , soft pillows and clean clean bathroom! Has a fridge and a LCD tv as well. Location close to pharmacy and restaurants so easy to get around . Recommended!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
rockyS
"This Hotel was ok for the money"
The Facility was nice and the location was convenient. The staff was friendly as well. They did advertise a laundry facility, which was a small room in the basement with a broken light that was falling out of the ceiling, so bring a flashlight if your going to do you laundry in the evening. But overall, it was a nice place.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
VonH
"great value"
We stayed for a weekend and were pleased with the quality for the great price. Breakfast was good and the room was very spacious and generally very clean. My only complaint would be that the room wasn't cleaned while we were out one of the days and when we called for fresh towels and toilet paper it took an hour to come. Otherwise all staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Okay for the price"
Had a fridge and microwave, 2 nice beds but no pool or hot tub. Had continental breakfast with waffles. Free wifi.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
TracyR
"cute hotel"
ive stayed here many times before and i must stay everything i stay here i have a wonderfull stay ..lots of places to eat ,safe ,clean .. Samantha is the sweetest ..goodluck hope u enjoy your stay as much as i did ....
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
maranda
"Best Comfort Inn Ever"
Nicest, cleanest, friendliest Comfort Inn I've ever been in.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great for the price"
The room rate was very reasonable so I worried that the room would be sub par. I found it to exceed my expectations. The staff was amazing. Very friendly and accommodating.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Nice Experience in a well maintained Property."
Suite style room with King Size Bed. Very Nice Room in terms of space and cleanliness. Lots of open space. I would add a chair, floor lamp to break up the open areas a bit.. Even another dresser, just to give a more finished look. It looks like someone moved some of the furniture out to another room for some reason. However, it was also wonderful to have so much room, very pleasant, and it was spotless. Will ask for that room if I stay again.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Good location near highway"
We were woken up at 4 am by another person entering our room with the same key programming as our own, clearly the staff made a big mistake
Other trip May 19, 2014
"noisy room"
there was a noise like a motor running all night. noisy people in other rooms. food was very poor!!!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Dennis
"My stay was very pleasant"
My stay was very pleasant. The room was more than I expected.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Liz
"Dont stay here, even if its your last option!"
I checked-in my room at mid-night. It was a very cold night. Apparently the heater in my room did not work. So I had to shift my luggage to another room at 2 in the midnight without any help. The next morning when I had to take the shower the water was luke warm, literally cold for that kind of weather. The room service was pathetic, everytime I had to request to get my room and bed cleaned. They did not pick up the garbage from outside the room for hours and the lobbys stinked with ciggarete smell all over. The room has cigarette holes in the comforter and real tiny pillows. The breakfast was pathetic. Everyday they had the same stuff, and tasted stale. I tried to take out a packet of chips from the machine, I put $2 but the packet got stuck and never came out. With such horrible experience I had to immediately change my hotel within 4 days. I will never ever return to this place again!
7 night business trip Feb 17, 2014
"My stay was great"
It was a great stay and I would love to stay in a hotel room again
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
Lillie echevarria
"Needs to close down"
When we first got to the room it smelled bad then I looked into the hot tub it looked clean but I still sprayed it with my cleanser I brough then I turn it on brown stuff came out the jets I said oh hell no!! Then I looked into the bedroom thr sheets lookedlike someone just went to the bbathroom on them and there was bugs under the sheets so I called the desk to get out of their they offered another room but looke similar so we just left. I didn't feel comfortably.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014

Spacious clean room. Comfortable bed and pillows, large cozy chair and footstool , desk.Screened Window,good darkening drapes. Lots of tv channels. Smell of cigarettes In this no smoke hotel .Desk reply ; not much we can do. Fast food,drug store close by.
2 night family trip May 17, 2015
"Very cozy beds."
I really enjoyed the bed at this hotel, very comfy. The thing i did not like much was the noisy heater in the room. People were very friendly, nice service also at the breakfast room.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
PATRICIA
"Very clean and comfortable."
Good hotel, will stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014