All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
6745 Rock Spring Rd, Wilmington, NC, 28405, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"A single night of quite restful sleep."
The room was adequate for the cost and expectation of a Hilton hotel any place you'd find one.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our HGI Mayfaire. Have a great summer - we are!
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Louis
"Good hotel"
My only problem is that this hotel took a long time to register the expedia bookings so we couldn't check in until about 3 or 4 hours after the booking. Also it was $131 on a Sunday when we booked it and on the Thursday when we got back it was $170. Weird!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Hello Katie, Thank you for the great five star rating of your recent stay at our award winning HGI Mayfaire. We're sorry for the delay to confirm the booking. Unfortunately that is out of our control at the property-level. If we could speed-up the process, we would... :) As far as the different rates are concerned; the simple answer is that our rates fluctuate and are based on supply and demand, like air fares. Sunday nights will typically have a lower rate because Sunday is typically our slowest night of the week. Thursday nights are much busier than Sunday's thus the higher rate. I hope that helps. We hope you come back and see us soon. Safe travels!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
katie
"Nice location. Close to food places"
Great hotel layout. Comfortable rooms at a great price. Found a dead roach however in the room this last time I stayed there but apart from that it was a great overall experience.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Thank you for sharing your guest experience from our award-winning HGI Mayfaire. We're glad that you had a great overall experience but we're sorry that on your previous visit you had an unwanted guest...We do apologize for that inconvenience. Are you having a great summer? We are! :)
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Everything was nice and clean. Customer service was great but the only thing I had a problem wit was those terrible pillows.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Chris! Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your business and your honest feedback. We're not ok with just being "Nice". We strive every day to be "Great". Good news is that we are in the process of replacing every pillow right now! Thanks for the kudos regarding our great customer service. Thank you!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, nice location"
Great hotel and great experience. A little disappointed that the breakfast is so expensive.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
We love it when our guests tell us we're great and more importantly; their guest experience was great as well. Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to earn your business. We respect your opinion regarding the cost of our cooked-to-order breakfast in our Garden Grille & Bar restaurant. $9.95 seems reasonable for all you can eat cooked-to-order omelets, pancakes, etc. If you were looking for lighter fare, we do offer a lower price-point for that. if this was not communicated to you, we do apologize. We hope you come back to the coast again this summer. Thank you.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Staff was friendly and professional. Accommodations were pleasant.
Thank you!
Other trip May 16, 2014
Vonnie
". Satisfied"
Adequate. Did have any issues. 11:00 checkout. Water pressure was low. But overall it was a good stay. Did not pay for the breakfast so I can't speak to the food.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Thank you for sharing your guest experience from your recent stay with us. We're glad you r overall experience was good. We strive fro great though. Next time travel brings you back to our beautiful Carolina Coast, we hope you give us another try. Safe travels and have a great summer!
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Good beds"
Beds were good. Staff was nice and quickly gave us a new room upon request because of noisy neighbors.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Good beds are great! Thank you for sharing. Noisy neighbors are not cool. We're glad that we could move you right away. Have a great summer - we are! :)
Other trip May 6, 2014
Brok5
"Pretty Hotel in outdoor shopping mall"
Can't control the weather, but the hotel was excellent.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Was it raining during your stay? if so, we're so sorry. Give us another try this summer. Beach weather has arrived! Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business. Thank you.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Wrightsville..."
Visiting for the Azalea Festival....hotel was located near Wrightsville and fairly close to Historic Downtown...great facilities and nice staff...rooms were very clean...I was happy that the air conditioner worked well...I've stayed at too many places that had awful AC units...beds were comfy and TV was good...breakfast was better than most...really no complaints with my stay...would stay there again
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Thank you Robert for the very nice feedback from your recent stay at our award-winning HGI Mayfaire. it was our pleasure to earn your business. Come back and see us again this summer!
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Great location and hotel"
My husband and I stayed her for a three day weekend that combined some work for me and just exploring around Wilmington. Loved the location - hotel staff was great - room was comfortable and very clean. Highly recommend this place to anyone!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback from your recent stay. It was our pleasure to earn your business. We too love our great location @ Mayfaire Town Center. Thanks for the nice comment our great staff. Come back any time!
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
Great hotel for the price! Would stay there again.
Thank you!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
susan
"Nice Overall"
The hotel is in a great location and is well managed. Overall a good hotel.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
R...Thank you so much for the nice comments regarding your recent stay at our HGI Mayfaire. Have a great summer - we are!
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
R
We had a great stay. Our only complaint would be the firmness of the mattress. I understand that everyone has different preferences for their mattress but that would be our only complaint. The location is great for shopping, food, and movies. The hotel is in good proximity to the interstate.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Wilmington Mayfaire Town Center
Thank you for the nice comments about your stay with us. We do understand regarding your mattress comment. It is a very polarizing subject. Many love our mattresses, some don't...If you plan a trip to the beautiful Carolina coast this summer, we hope you choose to stay with us again. Have a great summer!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Wilburn
"Great Hotel/Close to amenities"
The hotel itself was great. I've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn/Mayfair previously and was more than happy to stay here again. The location is close to shops and restaurants and also not that far from UNCW where we were attending an athletic event. The front desk was cheerful, helpful and always made sure you had what you needed. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Barbarab
everybody was VERY friendly and hospitable. Food was good, hotel was clean, overall great visit. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Jenn
"Nice Hotel Stay"
Overall, a good place to stay in a great locations.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
PamL
"NOT IMPRESSED WITH MANAGEMENT"
We were without power do to the ice storm in the North Carolina area.We booked two nights just in case. We got power the next day at home.I tried to negotiate with the hotel. We didn't need the 2nd night since we had power at home,i said we won't be here the second night.I suggested that they rent the room to another still without power.They said NO All I wanted was some compensation if they rented the room for the Friday night.\ .Again not impressed.We are Hilton honors also.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"where's my iphone charger?"
not happy that when I left my IPhone charger, and returned the next day, they did not have it, other than that, it was great.
2 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2014
"great lobby with bar and breakfast area."
very convenient to beach and shopping. Friendly and helpful staff. Loved the lobby
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Great hotel! Very clean room and friendly staff.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Nice new hotel ."
Room was clean. Hotel is convenient and would look to stay there again for reasonable price.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Great hotel, very nce staff."
Very nice, typical excellent Hilton experience.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Lynn
"Great Hotel."
My fiance and I planned a romantic getaway trip and this is the place to go. Great staff. The rooms are spacious and clean. No complaints.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2013
"Perfect for a night out."
My wife and I finally got a night off from the kids! First time in close to 10 months. The hotel was beautiful and the room was great. My one and only complaint was that it seemed like the walls (at least on the 4th floor) are paper thin. We heard the tv next door, we heard them arguing, and we heard kids running the hallway. This has nothing to do with the hotel quality itself though. This was simply rude guests on our night. Great hotel overall.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2013
"Highly recommended"
Great location,friendly staff.highly recommended.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Lana
My husband & I researched hotels & settled on Hilton at Mayfaire because it was close to shopping & was well-reviewed but we were disappointed to learn that even though they advertised Pay For View movies on their website, they did not in fact have that service. Also, the bed was hard as a rock & my back is still paying for it several days later.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
"Hilton Wilmington"
We were there for a college visit. But we had also stayed there the week prior for Thanksgiving with family. The hotel is new and nice and comfortable for a family of 3. Breakfast was excellent (but costs extra).
1 night trip Dec 3, 2013
Rhonda
"Reasonable, well located, good service"
Definitely not within walking distance of the beach but only a short drive. Pretty good clip to downtown but still easily doable. Plenty of shopping, eating areas nearby. Didn't have a lot of contact with hotel staff, but check-in clerk was eager to ensure that we got a room quickly and were happy with it. Restaurant server also was pleasant and helpful.
3 night trip Nov 29, 2013
JYH
"Outstanding Accomodations"
The room and the staff were top notch. When I realized I left my cell phone, I called the front desk and Nick stopped what he was doing and went to look for my phone immediately. That's the level of service that is provided here. OUTSTANDING!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Tracy G.
Friendly staff, clean rooms, nicely furnished, close to shopping. Added plus is refrigerator and microwave in room.
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2013
Nice location to restaurants and shops. We were just stopping thru and it was great.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
joshua
"Wonderful place except for poor wireless signal"
Bed and room were clean, comfortable, and nicely appointed. Especially comfy beds. Only complaint was the wireless signal quality was very poor, and I had to keep reconnecting. Very annoying and a simple problem to fix/avoid. Given the hotel price and associated expectations, I unfortunately cannot recommend the hotel due to this issue. Otherwise a perfect stay, but functioning, reliable wifi is absolutely essential in this market, especially for business travelers.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Wilmington - downtown, university and the beach"
The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. Location is awesome near shopping and food. Quick to visit downtown, the university and Jo trip is complete without the sand and surf. In addition, the friends we were with were under the weather. Someone on the staff ran to the Harris Teeter to get some soup for them.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Cheryl
Exceeded expectations.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
It was a nice location and well kept up hotel, would definitely go there again
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
nicole
"Very convenient location-"
This was a couple $'s more than some of the other motels in the area but it was worth it. The location worked for our visit
2 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Nice hotel in a very convenient location"
Staff members were very friendly and accommodating. The facility was exemplary from top to bottom. It was a great night away in a great location for shopping and dining.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"should include continental breakfast."
Conveniently located to Wilmington and beach in unique shopping area. Handle what most would consider a complimentary breakfast a little awkwardly when guests arrive in the area to eat. Felt continental items should have been complimentary.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Very nice hotel!"
We elected to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn at Mayfaire Town Center because the hotel we usually stay at was booked. What a pleasant surprise! It was well worth it!
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Vacation"
Had a wonderful time at the hotel! Super clean! Friendly staff, easy to find. Close to the beach and downtown Wilmington.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Nice hotel, a few years old but in great shape"
Really nice hotel with a great staff. Eric at the front desk went out of his way to take care of our every need. Highly recommended.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Andy
"PERFECT LOCATION"
WISH WE COULD'VE STAYED LONGER
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
The hotel was great @ such a good price. Although they didn't clean the room for day & that didn't impress us as guests. Other than it was a good weekend stay.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"Wonderful stay!"
The location of the hotel is superb. Just ten minutes away from Wrightsville Beach and about fifteen from Historic Wilmington. Perfect location for local restaurants (I recommend Sweet & Savoury for breakfast, definitely try their Wrightsville Beach Toast, best french toast I've ever had!). The workers at the front desk were extremely helpful when we asked about nice restaurants for lunch (Bluewater Grill, yumm). And the maid service was great as well. The hotel was very nice and clean. One of the best Hiltons I've been to!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Janine
"Great Place to stay! Hated the Bed!"
Great hotel. Everyone was great. The only bad thing was the king size bed we had in room 402. It was horrid. They have some kind of bed system where you can select the firmness, etc. Well, no I don't think so. It did not work. Everyone was extremely helpful, but 2 nights of no sleep was tough. When we checked out, they remembered we had trouble with the bed and he asked how the 2nd nite was, when I told him it was still really bad, he offered us breakfast, but there was only 30 minutes left for breakfast, we choose to eat elsewhere.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
Roz
"Great hotel and wonderful staff"
My husband & I had a very nice stay at this hotel. It was located around many shops and restaurants as well as a movie theater. The room was exceptionally clean and the staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a pleasant stay. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
very good
4 night business trip Jul 3, 2013
"Enjoyed our stay, lumpy pillows and all"
Stayed over night for a quick beach trip with my 2 young children.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Mom and 2 kids
"excellent location close to dining,movies,shopping"
The hotel is fairly new. It is in walking distance of new upscale shopping center "Mayfaire ". Mayfaire also has large movie theater and many dining options. The breakfast buffet was good and there is small bar area for drinks. The only issue was the building does not have concrete floors so you hear everyone walking above you and beside you. Beds were very comfortable and room was very clean. Local area was upscale and safe. Breakfast staff was very good and check in was smooth.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2013