All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
10000 Beach Club Drive Tower 2, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29572-5304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Lovely accommodations; mediocre staff"
The accommodations are some of the best I've seen. I stayed for three days and the last night the place seemed to fill with people arriving for some pre-teen dance competition, but I only knew because I saw them outside my room. Within my room, all was quiet. Lovely. This could be a hands-down five-star for me if the staff were a little more on the ball. When I checked in, I asked the desk clerk if I could walk to my conference hotel he told how to drive or get a shuttle. According to google maps, it was a 5-minute walk. I got the guy at the gate where you drive in to tell me how to go where I needed. When I got to my room, my key didn't work and I could hear people inside. I used the courtesy phone. Turns out that each room number has an owner suite which has just the room number and then a hotel room which is the room number + PH. That room was farther down the hall. It would have been nice to know before I tried to break into the wrong room. It also would have been nice to have a little guidance to find anything -- it's easy to find the condo building but once inside I only found the elevators (way off down the hall to the right) because I heard voices. Obviously none of these are huge deals, but on first arrival they don't make a good impression. Add the fact that my bill over-charged my room service order by $20 (which I'm still trying to work out) and you have my overall impression: love accommodations; mediocre staff.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
wonderful
3 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Carla
"Nice room, view not as advertised"
Only let down was the advertisement of ocean front, not an ocean front room. Had to go to the corner of the balcony to see the ocean. View of another building.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Accommodating, beautiful rooms, great food... The location seemed OK for the beach but to get to the boardwalk or Broadway on the beach was about 15-20 minutes away...
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Renee
"Wonderful"
It was beyond great
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable"
The condo was clean and everything looked new, staff was very friendly and helpful. Entering the complex it is very confusing. Hilton Properties manages the complex. So as you are looking for the property look for the Hilton signs. You must check in at the Hilton properties building. Be prepared to pay for parking and wi-fi.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Spacious and comfortable"
Beautiful condo with so much room. Although it was too cool in Feb to fully enjoy all the facilities, there would be so much to do you may never need to leave the resort.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"awesome!"
We rented 2 bedroom condo over New Years break for 4 nights for 2 nd year.it's perfect, luxury,great family getaway,location couldn't be any better
4 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"quiet area, very convenient"
we likedit somuch we will beback when we close on our home. would recommend it to anyone interested in being spoiled..
6 night trip Nov 30, 2013
diane and larry
"Best on Beach"
Well furnished privately owned condos managed by Hilton.... access to other properties close by, Hilton and Kingston Plantation
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Great experience!"
Everything was great from check in to check out!
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Nice outdoor amenities"
Our room was a King with a small kitchen. Bed wasn't that comfortable & the bedding was a little tired but overall clean. The room had a ceiling fan which was nice. Bathroom was huge but the tile grout needed a good scrubbing & the track of the sliding door on the tub/shower was a little grungy - otherwise clean. Overall give the resort a high 4 based on outdoor amenities (pool, pool bar, beach access). Would stay there again but wouldn't want to pay any more than our off season rate (we were there after Labor Day).
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
My stay here was excellent! The room was very clean, all the appliances worked great--although, there was no hair dryer. Perhaps this was an oversight, and it wasn't a big deal--I managed quite well without one. I absolutely LOVED the breakfast--it was outstanding. I highly recommend everything at this hotel--the place looked clean, smelled clean, all the elevators worked perfectly and quickly, the showers were hot, the a/c was cool, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable and the ocean view was lovely! All in all, I HIGHLY recommend this hotel! I will definitely stay here again. This was my second OUTSTANDING stay at this hotel.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Sue S
"Very nice hotel"
Very pleasant stay for one night, but we did not get to use any of the extras such as the pool or beach. Very clean. Minor inconvenience of only having one ice machine, which was located on the ground floor.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Just average if you are staying in a one bedroom"
Our room was "ok". I would rather just stay at a hotel instead of a condo, but it was nice having a microwave and fridge. I had to call twice to get our drained fixed. I had to call twice to get the pack n play set up. It's just ridiculous to have to do that with all my requests. I gave them roughly 6-8 hrs to complete a request. The staff that showed up were nice, but on the phone, I found them useless. The housekeeping times were odd. One would come at night and the next day they would show up in the AM. What's the point.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Lizzie
"Wonderful stay!"
My husband & I were very impressed with the resort. The entire property was immaculate. Each evening when we would come back to our room the sweeper had been ran which isn't the norm anymore it seems. The housekeeping staff even went as far as to fold our pajamas! Our only complaint would be that there didn't seem to be enough chairs around the pool. It was very hard to find chairs to lounge in unless you were there when the pool opened at 9 a.m. I would certainly stay there again. We felt very safe all around the property.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Hope
"Lacking quality for price"
This is the second time we stayed at this property and it seemed more run down this time around. There are a mix of hotel rooms and condos in this property and it seemed as if the cleaning staff took care of the condos first. Note that if you book a "royal palms condo" you'll still end up with a Hilton hotel room which is what we did. It was a holiday weekend but the staff seemed over stretched for the crowd that was there.
4 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Nice Experience"
A pretty place for a getaway. Hotel was nice, just wish there was free internet and parking. Two nice pools and bar that lead you to the beach. Overall, it's a nice condo and would recommend it.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2013
"Royal palms stay"
Nice place but lacked small amenities like availability of ice. Balcony view of beach/ocean leavesuch to be desired. Nice beach and great staff.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Brett
"needs entertainment"
I had a king size room with partial view of the beach. The television was from the 90s no flat screen. The service is slow. I had to call a few times for toilet paper and soap. The plus side it had two pools and the beach is 50 feet away. Overall I give it a 5 out of a 10.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"After years of coming - will NOT come again!"
I was totally disappointed with our recent week-long stay at Royale Palms. Where do I begin!! FROM the condition of the furniture - blood stains on couch, stains on carpet, walls in need of painting, broken lock on sliding glass door ... TO the hard, beat-up towels in the bathroom and at pool ...I was shocked and very unhappy. The staff at the pool, especially Tim from Lexington was wonderful! But, the housekeeping staff was not up to par! Georgiana from Jamaica was nasty and not helpful! She seemed bothered to do her job and clean up the room!! The overnight crew did a much better job and tried to be helpful!! The food service staff of Sandra and Marianna were GREAT!! Pleasant and helpful - made our trip wonderful! After this visit - I am sad to say we will NOT return - despite this being a yearly trip for us!! We are looking at one of the newer hotel resorts! Hopeful it will be better!
7 night trip Jun 1, 2013
F. Smith
"Great Location, Service lacking"
The resort was great; right on the ocean, nice beaches, convenient location to shopping, restaurants, and activities. Plenty of luggage carts available. Parking costs extra, which I didn't like; should be included for price of room. Rooms have a mini fridge, small sink, and a few dishes which was nice. Our "Oceanview" was really just a partial view and mostly a view of the neighboring building, but that didn't really affect our stay. Also, when trying to reach the hotel staff to ask about delivery restaurants, I got passed around and then no one would ever answer! Overall though, it was a good value and we would stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2013
"Weekend Getaway"
Outstanding. Very clean, new and nice. Outstanding staff. Amenities and location are second to none in the Myrtle Beach area.
3 night trip May 16, 2013
Roger
"Ripoff!!"
For the price of this lodging, parking and wireless internet should be included!!!
Other trip May 13, 2013
Annie
"Love this place!"
It was pricey for this early in the season, but the rooms are great. If you can keep house-keeping from banging on your door before check-out, it will be a great stay. We have stayed here often and will return.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Ken L.
"Loved the condo but wished we had a better view..."
Overall we really enjoyed our stay at the Royal Palms. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo that was very spacious and nicely decorated. We were very comfortable and loved the full kitchen and updated appliances. The condo was very ckean and we would definitely stay there again. We were disappointed however, with the view. We expected a room with an ocean view. We were assigned a room on the second floor that directly faced the parking garage with no view of the ocean. When went back to the front desk and asked for a room on a higher floor and closer to the side of the building that faced the ocean, we were told that all of those rooms had been booked and were assigned to a room on the 6th floor in the same location. While we did have a view of a small slice of the ocean if we stood out on the balcony, the view from the condo was the highrise next door. While the fine print does say the room includes a view of the ocean from the balcony, it is not what I expected or have previously experienced with a room that is advertised as having an ocean view.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Beth
"Perfect Year-Round"
We stayed at the Royale Palms in a 2br/2ba for a bachelorette party and were MORE than pleased. It's central to all of the must-see sights in Myrtle Beach and is in outstanding condition. Check-in/out was super easy and our room was immaculate and spacious. The staff was more than helpful and would bring whatever you need when asked. We were on the "oceanview" side and could still see the water and gorgeous pool area from our large balcony. Large bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen and walk-in closets! Our room was larger than my apartment! We are hooked and will probably never stay anywhere else in Myrtle Beach. Already booking our next trip!
2 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"You won't find better!"
When I made the reservations, I didn't realize how nice the condo was going to be! Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom are separated by the dining and living room. The place is gorgeous and has a full kitchen. I was surprised that parking cost $8.99 PER day and wi-fi is $10 PER day.
3 night trip Nov 20, 2012
Sharon & Ken
"very nice condo"
The hotel was beautiful and the rooms were exceptional.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Ok Hotel"
Couple of things I didn't like: 1. The individual beds were very small, most hotels have a double sized bed for guests; 2. They did not have free Wi-Fi for their guests you had to pay for it daily; 3. I have never stayed at a hotel where guests had to pay for parking daily.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2012
ES
"Very Disappointed"
Room lacked clean towels, cups, glassware, & bottle opener. Extra charges for internet and parking.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2012
"Beautiful beachfront!"
This was the best location! There were 3 pools to choose from or a few steps to the beach. The only negative I can mention... Described as a "condo", it is just a very nice hotel room. Also, I thought parking was included but it is not. The free shuttle service is awesome and the staff if very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again!
3 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2012
Cathy
"Finally a vacation that was worth the money!"
We haven't travelled much lately, tired of spending lots of money but it’s never worth it. We researched via hotels.com and settled on this condominium-style location. We were thrilled with the room, the amenities, staff, and the location. We visited after peak in September, but the hotel was booked solid! Still, the crowds were mostly adult. At check-in, condo had self-use carts available to bring luggage to your room. Parking was close and safe, always spots available. Housekeeping was very attentive and room was pristine, she even loaded the dishwasher for us. Location on North end was perfect, close to shopping and restaurants but well away from the cheesy tourist area. Long beaches for romantic walks. Not many negatives. Day one, water’s edge was 10 feet of very sharp crushed shells, painful to walk on. Day two, higher waves left smooth sand. That's just nature. The bar was packed until late every night, so if you're into that, they seemed to have a lot of fun, as noted by their screams at last call. The experience was what you would expect from a Hilton. Finally a trip worth the money and we would stay here again. It was definitely 5 stars on the romance meter.
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2012
Romantic Couple
"very nice upscale for the price"
Was a very nice hotel and room for the price the only downfall was being able to hear every thing from the next door room and being woke up every morning but that could have not been the hotels fault and instead just the very inconsiderate rude family that made so much noise in room number 906
5 night family trip Aug 25, 2012
Ryan
"Ok place, Florida is better."
We got there at 10 am and the hotel was nice enought to let us check in early which was very nice. However the expedia hotel information was not correct the hotel details site says "Other amenities include washers/dryers, microwaves, and refrigerators." There was no washer/dryer in our room, there was none in our building and there was none in the entire hotel according to the housekeeping staff. The wired internet was in our room but could only be used when sitting on the bed as the wire did not reach to the desk. Hotel details say checkout time is noon but the front desk told us check out was 11 am, we had to call for a coffee pot and there was no ice bucket, they gave us coffee, 4 indifivual creamers and some sugar packets but no coffee stirrers. My husband used his tooth brush handle to stir his coffee the first day. After they cleaned our room the first time they took the towel that you use to step on when getting out of the tub and they never replaced it we had to use hand towels after that. The tub is deep and has a hard screen on it and even though I am almost 6 feet tall it was a big step into the shower, Smaller people and older people would almost neet a step ladder to get into the shower. We were in a king guest room with ocean view and it would have been really awesome if there was a screen door so we could leave the door open at night and hear the ocean. The bed was ok we called twice and asked for extra pillows but no one ever brought them.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Phyllis
"Had a great time!"
Overall, this was a great stay. The room was nice, the hotel itself was in very good condition. All employees were friendly and helpful. Loved the smell of the entire hotel. Room phone was not working, but the problem was resolved right away. Only small complaint--on my first day, I ran into one of the housekeeping staff. She asked me if I needed housekeeping "already". Made me feel like a slob if I said yes. So, I said "No" and was asked to sign a form!!! Thought that was strange, but it was an isolated incident involving one person. Other than that, my stay was wonderful. The location was great, Only reason I gave 4 stars for "comfort of room" (instead of 5 stars) was because I was cold all the time--i could not figure out how to get the temperature up. I set it for 84 degrees, was still cold. Finally, I turned the whole a/c unit off completely and was fine from then on.....
3 night trip Aug 24, 2012
"Over all good but some odors"
There were some bad odors in some areas of the building. Had the building had a fresher smell they would have gotten a better rating.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"a great place for couples"
The condo's are clean, comforatable and quite. The views are beautiful and the beach and pools are clean. The only complaint is the lack of luggage carts to ease your move in and out. There is a parking fee that we were not aware of at the time of making the reservation or check in. Overalll I will stay at The Palms again.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2012
DIANE
"Relaxation at it's best."
LOVED the poolside cabanas. Well worth it for the comfort and excellent service.
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
"Great Value for the Money"
Wife and I have been coming to MB for a 4 day weekend every summer for past 10 years. Usually stay in pricey Marriott Grande Dunes, and have also stayed in Hilton next door and Embassy Suites two doors down. The Royal Palms is as nice as any of them, and a better value. Unlike other reviewers we got a high room (21st fl) on the north side of the building and had an incredible view, one of the best ever! Could see for miles up the coast, and a huge and infinite panoramic view of the ocean. Spent much time on our big balcony. One negative surprise, was we thought we were getting a one bedroom condo, as this is a condo type place. We got a hotel room, though a nice one, well appointed. We had brought tons of the stuff for the kitchen that we couldn;t use, as we had a 3 ft section with a counter top, small refrig and micro. So make sure you know what you are getting. We did peek in a large two bedroom unit, and it was beautiful. Apparently there are not any one bedrooms condos, only two and three. Liked the hallway connection to the Hilton, pools and beach, though pools and beach were very crowded. May not go in early August again. Overall a very nice experience, and and outstanding value for the money.
3 night romance trip Aug 3, 2012
J&A
"Getaway for Two"
It was great! Def relaxing!
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2012
Bridget
I found a great deal on hotels.com and was very pleased how easy it was to book the reservation and check in went smoothly. The hotel is nice. We booked one room with a King sized bed- however- it was more like an efficiancy with a microwave, refrigerator, sink and dishes, sitting area and large balcony and large bathroom. I was very pleased with the room. It was much more than I expected. Our room number had an "H" on the end of it so I don't know if that was what distinguished the type of room. There are several pools to choose from and it's a beachfront hotel. Being able to eat outside at the hotel restaurants made it so easy. They had outdoor entertainment during the day- steel drums band and local bands. It truly felt like being on vacation. Would recommend hotels.com and the Royale Palms.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2012

"Great spot"
This hotel is right on the beach and gives you access to all the facilities at the adjacent Hilton hotels...swimming pools, health club etc. Friendly staff, clean room and well maintained surroundings. Would recommend.
Other trip May 21, 2014
K
"Room condition was below average"
Booked an ocean view room (room 306H) but got a room that faced another property, no ocean view at all. Cleanliness was average but the balcony looked like it was not cleaned since last summer. Air-conditioning was terribly nosiy! Bed was too soft for comfort. No tissues and bedroom slippers provided, something that I would expect of a Hilton property.
Business trip Oct 8, 2012
C
SG

"Hotel am Strand, drum herum nix"
wie erwartet, nicht mehr, nicht weniger
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2014