All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
10000 Beach Club Drive Tower 2, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29572-5304, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Nice hotel on the beach"
Nice clean hotel on the beach, when booking it said room came with washer dryer, it did not, called front desk. & ask they said only 1 or 2 bedrooms comes with it, I had a king size bedroom but it did not say, it stated all rooms come w/washer dryer. Was definitely not an ocean view like it says either, you have to go out of balcony & stick your head to the corner to see ocean view. Room had very spacious bathroom & was clean. This place is not walking to the shopping a or family kingdom, if you have a car it's ok, otherwise if you want to be near all the attractions & fun need to go further south.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
traveler frm TX
Great hotel, okay service. But very bad wifi connection.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice stay."
Good experience. Clean and has friendly staff. Need to watch your step for possible tripping at balcony patio door.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Ruth
"Didn't look like the picture"
No flat screen tv as advertised, room was nothing special, very average considering the $ 400 a night price tag. Only perks were side ocean view and clean.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"great location"
The room was an above average room, the location was the reason we will return later.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2014
bill and Tammy
Nice place. However, the room wasn't cleaned until third day. When I called customer service asking when & if they were planning to clean our room? They got frustrated and told me that we had the do not disturb sign out. That wasn't the case. Just skipped us. The maid came the next morning at 8:00 sharp ringing the bell until I got up! Made me sign that she came by & wouldn't be back today! Also the ac didn't work but half the time. Other than that. It was ok. Great location to attractions .
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Room was small. They never cleaned off the sand on the step coming from the beach. There as no where to store the suitcases. Wall were thin and able to hear the people next door
3 night trip Jun 7, 2014
been there
"Nice resort close to beach."
I enjoyed my stay. Beach was close and facilities of hotel nice. I would enjoy staying here again.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Jo
Relaxation, fun, and courteous staff made this stay perfect for weekend away.
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to beach, reasonable price"
I would stay here again. With that said, I found it silly for Hilton to charge for parking and make me wear a wristband while at the pool. The hotel was clean and right on the water-- oh and the weather was perfect. Very nice weekend!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"check in ."
i didnt like the part when i got there it was stated to me my card was decline. no one tried to contact me befor hand so there for i had to pay more money. not good.
Other trip May 28, 2014
beverly
"Nice hotel!!"
Great hotel, clean, food was very good. Hostess in the morning was a little slow seating guest. Would go back!!!
Other trip May 26, 2014
The stay was wonderful, the weather was great and everything far and above exceeded our expectations. Just lovely....would definitely recommend Royal Palms and will definitely go back if I can get another deal like this one....it was definitely well worth it.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Get Away!!"
This condo was perfect for me and my family!! We will definetly be back.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Annette
"A low price-performance ratio"
Fortunately the Royale Palms Condominium wasn't fully booked. The real pool and the bar are reserved to Hilton's guests - for those staying in Royale Palms only a small paddling pool is accessible. As the beach is splendid it did not natter that much. Internet is an additional 10 bucks.... Not the kind of service we expected from the Hilton Group......
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Froggy
"Price was great for a short notice. Great views."
Great location on the beach. Close to restaurants and shopping. Clean facility with comfortable beds.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Great hotel. We had a standard king room and the only complaint was the bed could have been more comfortable.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Everything was excellent but the beach......."
The hotel staff and facilities were excellent. Meals were good. Service was good. Staff people were friendly. Parking was good. The only con is the beach has open drains running across it every 100 yards. In our state, drain water has to be treated before reaching the ocean but apparently not in South Carolina. That made me sad. Took the fun out of walking or being on the beach.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Lovely accommodations; mediocre staff"
The accommodations are some of the best I've seen. I stayed for three days and the last night the place seemed to fill with people arriving for some pre-teen dance competition, but I only knew because I saw them outside my room. Within my room, all was quiet. Lovely. This could be a hands-down five-star for me if the staff were a little more on the ball. When I checked in, I asked the desk clerk if I could walk to my conference hotel he told how to drive or get a shuttle. According to google maps, it was a 5-minute walk. I got the guy at the gate where you drive in to tell me how to go where I needed. When I got to my room, my key didn't work and I could hear people inside. I used the courtesy phone. Turns out that each room number has an owner suite which has just the room number and then a hotel room which is the room number + PH. That room was farther down the hall. It would have been nice to know before I tried to break into the wrong room. It also would have been nice to have a little guidance to find anything -- it's easy to find the condo building but once inside I only found the elevators (way off down the hall to the right) because I heard voices. Obviously none of these are huge deals, but on first arrival they don't make a good impression. Add the fact that my bill over-charged my room service order by $20 (which I'm still trying to work out) and you have my overall impression: love accommodations; mediocre staff.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
wonderful
3 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Carla
"Nice room, view not as advertised"
Only let down was the advertisement of ocean front, not an ocean front room. Had to go to the corner of the balcony to see the ocean. View of another building.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Accommodating, beautiful rooms, great food... The location seemed OK for the beach but to get to the boardwalk or Broadway on the beach was about 15-20 minutes away...
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Renee
"Wonderful"
It was beyond great
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable"
The condo was clean and everything looked new, staff was very friendly and helpful. Entering the complex it is very confusing. Hilton Properties manages the complex. So as you are looking for the property look for the Hilton signs. You must check in at the Hilton properties building. Be prepared to pay for parking and wi-fi.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Spacious and comfortable"
Beautiful condo with so much room. Although it was too cool in Feb to fully enjoy all the facilities, there would be so much to do you may never need to leave the resort.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"awesome!"
We rented 2 bedroom condo over New Years break for 4 nights for 2 nd year.it's perfect, luxury,great family getaway,location couldn't be any better
4 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"quiet area, very convenient"
we likedit somuch we will beback when we close on our home. would recommend it to anyone interested in being spoiled..
6 night trip Nov 30, 2013
diane and larry
"Best on Beach"
Well furnished privately owned condos managed by Hilton.... access to other properties close by, Hilton and Kingston Plantation
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Great experience!"
Everything was great from check in to check out!
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Nice outdoor amenities"
Our room was a King with a small kitchen. Bed wasn't that comfortable & the bedding was a little tired but overall clean. The room had a ceiling fan which was nice. Bathroom was huge but the tile grout needed a good scrubbing & the track of the sliding door on the tub/shower was a little grungy - otherwise clean. Overall give the resort a high 4 based on outdoor amenities (pool, pool bar, beach access). Would stay there again but wouldn't want to pay any more than our off season rate (we were there after Labor Day).
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
My stay here was excellent! The room was very clean, all the appliances worked great--although, there was no hair dryer. Perhaps this was an oversight, and it wasn't a big deal--I managed quite well without one. I absolutely LOVED the breakfast--it was outstanding. I highly recommend everything at this hotel--the place looked clean, smelled clean, all the elevators worked perfectly and quickly, the showers were hot, the a/c was cool, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable and the ocean view was lovely! All in all, I HIGHLY recommend this hotel! I will definitely stay here again. This was my second OUTSTANDING stay at this hotel.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Sue S
"Very nice hotel"
Very pleasant stay for one night, but we did not get to use any of the extras such as the pool or beach. Very clean. Minor inconvenience of only having one ice machine, which was located on the ground floor.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Just average if you are staying in a one bedroom"
Our room was "ok". I would rather just stay at a hotel instead of a condo, but it was nice having a microwave and fridge. I had to call twice to get our drained fixed. I had to call twice to get the pack n play set up. It's just ridiculous to have to do that with all my requests. I gave them roughly 6-8 hrs to complete a request. The staff that showed up were nice, but on the phone, I found them useless. The housekeeping times were odd. One would come at night and the next day they would show up in the AM. What's the point.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Lizzie
"Wonderful stay!"
My husband & I were very impressed with the resort. The entire property was immaculate. Each evening when we would come back to our room the sweeper had been ran which isn't the norm anymore it seems. The housekeeping staff even went as far as to fold our pajamas! Our only complaint would be that there didn't seem to be enough chairs around the pool. It was very hard to find chairs to lounge in unless you were there when the pool opened at 9 a.m. I would certainly stay there again. We felt very safe all around the property.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Hope
"Lacking quality for price"
This is the second time we stayed at this property and it seemed more run down this time around. There are a mix of hotel rooms and condos in this property and it seemed as if the cleaning staff took care of the condos first. Note that if you book a "royal palms condo" you'll still end up with a Hilton hotel room which is what we did. It was a holiday weekend but the staff seemed over stretched for the crowd that was there.
4 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Nice Experience"
A pretty place for a getaway. Hotel was nice, just wish there was free internet and parking. Two nice pools and bar that lead you to the beach. Overall, it's a nice condo and would recommend it.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2013
"Royal palms stay"
Nice place but lacked small amenities like availability of ice. Balcony view of beach/ocean leavesuch to be desired. Nice beach and great staff.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Brett
"needs entertainment"
I had a king size room with partial view of the beach. The television was from the 90s no flat screen. The service is slow. I had to call a few times for toilet paper and soap. The plus side it had two pools and the beach is 50 feet away. Overall I give it a 5 out of a 10.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"After years of coming - will NOT come again!"
I was totally disappointed with our recent week-long stay at Royale Palms. Where do I begin!! FROM the condition of the furniture - blood stains on couch, stains on carpet, walls in need of painting, broken lock on sliding glass door ... TO the hard, beat-up towels in the bathroom and at pool ...I was shocked and very unhappy. The staff at the pool, especially Tim from Lexington was wonderful! But, the housekeeping staff was not up to par! Georgiana from Jamaica was nasty and not helpful! She seemed bothered to do her job and clean up the room!! The overnight crew did a much better job and tried to be helpful!! The food service staff of Sandra and Marianna were GREAT!! Pleasant and helpful - made our trip wonderful! After this visit - I am sad to say we will NOT return - despite this being a yearly trip for us!! We are looking at one of the newer hotel resorts! Hopeful it will be better!
7 night trip Jun 1, 2013
F. Smith
"Great Location, Service lacking"
The resort was great; right on the ocean, nice beaches, convenient location to shopping, restaurants, and activities. Plenty of luggage carts available. Parking costs extra, which I didn't like; should be included for price of room. Rooms have a mini fridge, small sink, and a few dishes which was nice. Our "Oceanview" was really just a partial view and mostly a view of the neighboring building, but that didn't really affect our stay. Also, when trying to reach the hotel staff to ask about delivery restaurants, I got passed around and then no one would ever answer! Overall though, it was a good value and we would stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2013
"Weekend Getaway"
Outstanding. Very clean, new and nice. Outstanding staff. Amenities and location are second to none in the Myrtle Beach area.
3 night trip May 16, 2013
Roger
"Ripoff!!"
For the price of this lodging, parking and wireless internet should be included!!!
Other trip May 13, 2013
Annie
"Love this place!"
It was pricey for this early in the season, but the rooms are great. If you can keep house-keeping from banging on your door before check-out, it will be a great stay. We have stayed here often and will return.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Ken L.
"Loved the condo but wished we had a better view..."
Overall we really enjoyed our stay at the Royal Palms. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo that was very spacious and nicely decorated. We were very comfortable and loved the full kitchen and updated appliances. The condo was very ckean and we would definitely stay there again. We were disappointed however, with the view. We expected a room with an ocean view. We were assigned a room on the second floor that directly faced the parking garage with no view of the ocean. When went back to the front desk and asked for a room on a higher floor and closer to the side of the building that faced the ocean, we were told that all of those rooms had been booked and were assigned to a room on the 6th floor in the same location. While we did have a view of a small slice of the ocean if we stood out on the balcony, the view from the condo was the highrise next door. While the fine print does say the room includes a view of the ocean from the balcony, it is not what I expected or have previously experienced with a room that is advertised as having an ocean view.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Beth

"Great spot"
This hotel is right on the beach and gives you access to all the facilities at the adjacent Hilton hotels...swimming pools, health club etc. Friendly staff, clean room and well maintained surroundings. Would recommend.
Other trip May 21, 2014
K

"Hotel am Strand, drum herum nix"
wie erwartet, nicht mehr, nicht weniger
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2014