All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
8505 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Rooms NOT Guaranteed"
Overall stay was good. However we requested poolside rooms and was reassured by the lady at check in three times that we had a poolside room. To our disappointment when we got to our rooms we had a lovely view of the parking lot for Mother's Day weekend. They hotel made no effort to accommodate us. We were basically stuck in a room we did not reserve.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Naomi
"Affordable Condo-Style Hotel Rooms near Disney"
This is the third time I have stayed at Holiday Inn-Orange lake. I keep returning due to the fair price, location and the style of room in Orlando. The rooms are close to the parks (Disney, Universal, etc). and close to all amenities.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Jules
"Good experience as usual"
We love this resort! - we been here like 7 or 8 times already. Not a single problem we have ever had that hasn't been handled to our satisfaction. But then too few and small to remember. Cleanliness is as good as it gets and personnel is wonderful and kind. This is my favorite destination in the Orlando and Kissimmee area.
Other trip May 10, 2015
JC
"Not acceptable."
Awful. Checked into the room and there were NO towels. Called housekeeping and they asked how many we needed and sent them up. Next day after being at Disneyworld all day, came in the room and it had not been cleaned and so, again, no clean towels. Called housekeeping again and was transferred to guest services they said that they only clean the room once as a courtesy if you stay 10 days! Also, if you want clean towels, to call housekeeping. Certainly not what was expected of a Holiday Inn. There was a juice machine in the lobby we tried it twice and it never worked. There were several other things that just made our stay totally unacceptable.
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"So Disappointing!"
We were so excited to take our 11 year old here. We didn't have a ton of money to spend so I decided to find a place where we could just enjoy the sunshine and warm weather, without ever leaving the hotel. What a total disappointment! They charge a "resort fee", but I am not sure for what since NOTHING was included! Nickel and Dime you to death is an understatement! For God Sakes, you even have to pay $9 bucks a day to rent a tube for the Lazy River?? And believe me, if you don't have a wrist band and grab one floating, the park police will catch you!! The room was OK- Everything closed early and everything on premises was so expensive! You have to call to get toilet paper sent to the room. No maid service. Just ridiculous! Would never return. So bummed! Premises were clean and safe to walk around at night. It sounded so wonderful for my daughter and she was also disappointed!
4 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Renee
"big place of hotel"
The hotel is very big. The view is excellent and the stuff are very friendly. We feel very comfortable.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Will visit again!"
Very nice rooms and kids loved the lazy river pool.
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
darlene
"We had a great stay!"
Holiday Inn Club at Orange Lake was a perfect place for us to stay during our recent trip to Orlando. The room was clean, spacious, quiet and a good value. The location was close enough to easily leave the theme parks for a few hours. We saved a lot of money having breakfast in our kitchen every day. The only thing that I would suggest as an improvement would be to have a hair dryer in the big bathroom and maybe a little more room in the master bedroom's bathroom. We would definitely stay again if we are ever in the area again.
7 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Christine
"Great trip!"
Our stay was very comfortable, the resort amenities were excellent especially the pools. Great place to stay to go to Disney and the other theme parks. We would stay there again.
6 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Judianne
"Great hotel for a girls getaway!"
Rooms are very spacious everyone has their own bathroom...bathe property has great amenities no need to even leave the property unless you are visiting Disney... They have everything else with no driving nessisary...
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Very nice accommodations"
Great location. Very comfortable and spacious. Beautiful landscaping. Friendly staff.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Jane
"Nice resort, close to everything!"
Our villa was in the West Village, which was close to all amenities. The villa was 1 bedroom and 1 level. It was clean and updated. The resort is very large so a car is needed to get around. There are many clean pools to swim in. Our favorite was the pool in the North Village as it had a water slide for my nephew. They do charge for any "extras" that I feel should have been included, such as the tubes for the lazy river and the inflatable slide. All staff were very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone who plans on visiting Disney, Seaworld, or Universal as they are all about 25 minutes away. We had a great time.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Excellent family facilities"
Multiple pool areas, nice shopping, amenities ( grocery store, restaurants) nearby. Card only shopping very convenient. Unfortunately it must have been the last week of spring break- large number of obnoxious kids & their parents yelling at each other.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Alexis
"Almost a fun park in itself"
Resort is fantastic. Golf, Tennis, 7 pools, lazy river, water slides, restaurants, bars, etc... who needs Disney!!! LOL
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Marshall
Okay. The rate was appropriate for the accommodations.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
A truly beautiful resort!!! My family and I loved our room and all the accommodations! The river island and west lake pools were spectacular! The entertainment and staff were wonderful! We felt no pressure to buy a time share when we arrived, we simply said no and was never bothered again.. It was a wonderful vacation and the location is great as well, since everything you need is 5 to ten minutes away. The only thing we would do different is avoid the lines and heat at Disney and enjoy the week in the tropical oasis at the resort. Also the wildlife we saw was awesome! And we highly recommend going to gatorland as well!!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
NJ
"Great place, near Disney & restaurants"
We had owned timeshares here for a number of years and only sold because we moved to Florida. What a delight to be able to book days and or weeks there - it has pools, units are lovely, some have full kitchens. Near Disney - great resort
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
"Wonderful family resort for us"
We loved our stay. The grandchildren (ages 7, boy and girl twins)had so much to do there. The lazy river is totally amazing!
7 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Jill
"This resort has everything you need!!!"
Orange lake is beautiful!!! The scenery is lovely. The rooms have everything and anything you need. The pool is open till late. This resort has it all and I will definitely recommend anyone who is indecisive about choosing a place to stay. Choose Orange Lake, you won't regret it. It's about 10mins from Disney and all other parks.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Melanie
The place was beautiful I had a great experience there was plenty to do however some things like the tube rentals and other activities should be included in your stay at the Holiday Inn. Staff where friendly and the place was pretty clean.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"animal kingdom w a 2 year old"
It was simply nice for the cost. just be careful about the employees - they will recommend things that are great", but those may be the restaurants that are financial hurting.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"family fun"
This is an amazing family oriented place to stay full of fun.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Mandalin
"Great Until the End"
I would have given this hotel 5 stars except the end of the experience ruined it. Check-out time is 10:00am. On our final day, a housekeeper knocked on the door at 9:50 am asking when we would be checking out. I said we would be out in 20 minutes. She told me "10:00 is the latest," then proceeded to sit in her truck outside of our condo waiting for us to leave. Very poor ending to an otherwise great stay.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Amazing resort. My family loved it."
Amazing resort. My family loved it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The amenities were clean and sufficient. We plan to visit Orlando again in 2 years and will definitely stay in this resort again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
I booked a weekend stay with my kids for a little family get together. I was blown away by every aspect of our stay. 1. The room was well maintained and very clean 2. There was no excessive noise from other guests late at night 3. Staff was very friendly and very helpful 4. Way too many on-site amenities to list 5. Conveniently located to restaurants and Disney
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
We always have an awesome time at Orange lakes! We love to bring our friends and family to enjoy the great pools and amenities!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Lots of fun!"
We were pleasantly surprised at the whole resort! The staff was pleasant, helpful, and generally nice! There was plenty to do for the kids, and parents!! Very much enjoyed our stay!
Katie
"Nice Resort!"
The only complaint I have is the staff trying to sell us a timeshare. We ended up getting a $30 charge because we didn't go to the "meeting" they pressured us into. However, the front counter staff was amazing. They pulled strings to get us into the same section of the resort as our friends. If you traveling with friends MAKE SURE you let them know you want rooms next to one another. If not, you might get rooms nearly 4 miles apart like we initially did. This resort is VERY LARGE. It is very nice though and there is a lot to do! Great location for Disney World and Universal Studios.
Celina
"Clean, a home away from home."
We stayed in a two bedroom villa on the west side. It was beautifully decorated and very clean. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Even my teens commented on how comfortable the beds were. We stayed during the Easter vacation week and the pools were crowded, it was hard to find a spot, but we did. We visited the River Island pool which has the lazy river pool. There's a fee for the tubes. They have packages, rock climbing wall, big blow up slide , tubes for a week for a discounted fee. The lazy river is absolutely beautiful waterfalls and beautiful gardens all around.There's a volleyball net in the pool and kids and teens and adults were playing all day. Don't be shy, just ask to join in. My teens had a blast playing volleyball in the pool. There are two slides (free). The west pools, (behind reception) are also beautiful.. One pool seems to be for the older crowd, retirees and the other for younger. Both beautiful. There is lake behind these pools, where you can rent boats, peddle oats, and jet skis. Volley ball & tether ball on the beach. The gyms were clean, and well maintained, we went to two. There are game rooms, shops, restaurants all around the pool areas. We never made it to the East pool, but my husbands friend said it was beautiful. About the timeshare thing, upon check in, we were asked to do the time share tour and we'd geta $150 rebate our stay. We told them we'd think about it, and we weren't bothered again.
Debs
Stayed with my family, 3 kids (13,12,9) and everyone had fun. The pools and lazy river was great. Food was good with many choices to eat. The room was large and clean and easily accommodated us. We will definitely stay there again.
"Beautiful resort"
Love this resort! We have been going to this resort for five years. Love the pools, kids activities, massage by the pool. Sports bar/grill has excellent food. I would highly recommend this resort, especially if you have kids
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
donna
"Lovely, close to everything!!"
You can really stay on the resort for real... once you go to the grocery store and get all you need to cook for the week or two the resort itself has a lot of amenities where you don't have to leave. We had such a wonderful time! The staff was awesome Glen, Kala and Frankie! Thank you, thank you and thank you! We appreciate all that you did to make our stay pleasurable. We needed some "adult-only" away time; and we got just that!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Loving Florida
"Nice hotel."
the only thing I recommend the hotel happens more often the housekeeper to clean
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
jaime
The kids had a lot of fun! Lots of choices for all age groups. Many pools, beach activities, miniature golf, and hair braiding to keep the family entertained.. The 2 bedroom condo was roomy and clean. We were upgraded since the standard room didn't work for our family. The standard room was the size of a hotel room.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Fantastic Family Fun Getaway"
We enjoyed everything the resort offered and we are planning to go again in the future but we learned that you have to use a charge card for everything because they do not accept cash.
5 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"It was great. I can only say bad is its "too" big."
Its too big way to many people. Some just dont care. Leaving trash along the way but overall such a nice place. Each night Travis is going around at dinner doing magic and jokes and it really helps keep the little ones happy waiting for their food. i wish the phone wouldnt ring each day begging you to go to timeshare. I wanted to purchase one but our phone was messed up and they sent someone but never fixed it the issue. Room 4228. Other then that its amazing property and my kids loved it but bewarned you can't use lazy river unless you pay daily and when i purchased my room i didnt realize this. Some of the fun crew were amazing but others slacked the fun personality.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
rae
This resort is amazing! We had a party of 7 for springbreak and there was so much to do for everyone we never left the resort. The staff was awesome and the 2 bedroom villa we had was very spacious and clean. We will definitely be back next year
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Ree
"Never Again"
Started off badly when we wanted to adjust our reservation by one day and they would not do it without a large fee. Had to file a dispute with our credit card company to resolve. Even after a new renovation rooms were still tired and old looking. None of their venues accept cash which I personally found to be annoying. They tried to sell you time share at every opportunity. Even the hotel rooms only had housekeeping every third day.
3 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Judith
"4 days/3nights family of 6"
Since it's a resort, these are mostly time-shares... We had no idea as they did not list that through Hotels.com. So when you check-in you are bombarded with requests to go on a 2 hour tour/info session about becoming an "owner" as well. The place was great, the pools were awesome (just far enough away you had to drive) and we were not told about that on the website either. It was a nice stay, we just had no idea about these circumstances and it would have been nice to have been told beforehand. It just presents online as any other hotel, but with a water park. We were in town for a wedding and just wanted the rest of our stay to be fun without having to venture out too far.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"The perfect stay for anyone!"
My family and I always stay at this hotel when we visit Orlando, and we've never been disappointed. The staff and wonderful, very friendly. It is like a city of it's own. The rooms are apartment style so you feel at home. It has all the attraction one can ask for. We specially enjoy the lazy river area. Food is great also if you prefer to eat out, and they have several Starbucks coffee shops around the facility. They have lots of activities for kids and their golf course is beautiful.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Esther
"Great Place for Families"
Very pleasant stay. Would highly recommend this place for families.
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Don't get roped into the Time Share pitch!"
Hotel was nice and kids enjoyed the pools but...they will pressure you to attend a "90 minute talk" in exchange for passes to a water slide or cash. In reality this "talk" can last up to 5 hours and they make it difficult to leave. Extremely awkward and uncomfortable - needless to say we left....
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Wi Mom
"every thing I expected."
Friendly staff. Tons of activities.
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
Albert
"very nice resort"
the resort was wonderful I would recommend it to anyone. but I got roped in to a Resort tour that was supposed to be 90 minutes that turned into a three hour timeshare pitch that I could not get away from. if you stay turned down the tour it's not worth it. otherwise me and my family had a wonderful stay and the resort staff was very helpful at every turn.
5 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"THE ROOM FLOODED. It was HORRIBLE!!"
Our stay was fine until we got a call at 9.30pm saying our room had been flooded! We were a 45 min drive away from our hotel at that point and were waiting to get carry out. By the time we reached the hotel it was late and everything was flooded!! My husband's work computer was lying in pool of water even though he left it on the dining table. We had to spend till midnight sorting out and packing our stuff to move to another room. HORRIBLE STAY.
5 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"wrong attitude to have with public"
Everything was wonderful. Until I went through the 90 min tour, it was going great till I told them I was not able to purchase at this time. One gentleman got an attitude and walked off. Yes I got my SeaWorld tickets for the price I was told. The man did not have to cop an attitude because I was unable to commit at this time.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Will definitely return. Great place to have a drink and relax by the pool. Close to local restaurants and attractions. Would definitely rent a car next time as the resort is huge and cab prices off the resort are ridiculous
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
george
"One of the best resorts near Disney!"
This is our 2nd stay at this resort. It's the absolute best and I love the room set-up. We stayed in a 3 BR condo in July and a 1 BR this trip. The only downside is when you register, they try to entice you to attend sales meetings.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Alex
"Rest and relaxation for all"
We had an amazing time!! Close to Disney and the resort offers many things to do for all ages.. We will def be back again!!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Rebecca
"family vacation"
Great place to stay , this was my 3d time , and I will do it again. Positives close to the parks, restaurants and stores, apartment with plenty of rooms, comfortable, every thing you need is there such as utensils, towels etc. Negatives we check in before 4pm got the keys but not the apt number because was not ready, they were suppose to call us, we did not received the call, I guess not every thing in life is perfect
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015