All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
8505 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"orange golf club is the best for my family"
we are happy to going every spring break this resort,se you 2016
7 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Lubica
"What A Wonderful Resort!"
We had a FANTASTIC week-long stay at Orange Lake. The resort surpassed our trip's expectations by having great facilities and, more importantly, their employees go the extra mile to make guests feel welcome and special. I highly recommend this resort. The resort is just a few minutes drive to Disney World. They border Disney World's property. Orange Lake Resort is a large property. They have golf courses, pools, restaurants and plenty of daily organized activities. Guests can hop on the on-site shuttle vans that cover the resort. Our two bedroom unit was large and spotless. There was a small issue with the dishwasher and it was fixed immediately. Loved the pool with the lazy river at the River Island section. The young adult, teenager and toddler in our group all had a great time at the pool. We felt like we were at a small water park. Orange Lake has EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEES. ALL WERE CONSISTENTLY FRIENDLY, SINCERE AND QUITE FOCUSED ON ENSURING A PLEASANT STAY for guests of the resort. Stephanie at check-in, Lisa and Valerie at the pool, J.R. in engineering and Tony at check-out, are just a few of ALL the fantastic employees that made our trip a true pleasure.
7 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Cynthia
"Nice hotel! Waited 30mins to get checked in"
This resort is very nice, with lots to do and eat. We got there around 10pm after being at Disney all day, and waited 30mins in line to get checked in. The family and I were ready for bed and that was the last thing we wanted to do. The room was ok. We found several hairs in the bathtub...Gross!! The pillows were very small and uncomfortable. Everywhere you go on the property they ask if you're an owner. Then give you a look when you say no, like you don't belong.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Adam
"large complex"
Large complex. This is a time share condo. There was no daily room cleaning. They only cleaned if the stay was 10 days or over. The 2 bedroom complex was large and had washer and dryer.
7 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Everett
"Home away from home"
The accommodations for our family and supplied all the amenities that we needed to be confortable and feel relaxed.
6 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Expedia
Two room suite was very comfortable. Sales pitch for time share wasn't pleasant
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"So convenient, clean and fun"
My daughter and I loved staying at this resort. It was clean and very convenient to get to Disney. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Tons of amenities and services are available, I particularly liked the market and restaurants. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great value for all that is offered"
We thought the staff was very friendly and welcoming (except for the arcade room). I liked all that the resort had to offer and wish we had more time to spend enjoying it all.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Kimberly
"Toilet trouble"
Stayed here for a night before checking into Disney Resort hotel for a longer stay. The place is huge but overall has a depressing feeling. The staff was pleasant. Our toilet was broken and it took awhile for maintenance to come and "fix" it. By the time we discovered it wasn't fixed the kids were all asleep and we had to suffer with a running toilet all night. A/C unit was loud; ceiling fan clicked. On the plus side the management refunded about 25% of the price when I brought this up at checkout. Hotel is close to Disney theme parks. Doesn't include breakfast. There is a Publix and Target nearby and our room had mini-fridge and microwave.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
B
"Beautiful Property!"
This resort will be the ONLY resort I will stay at in Orlando. Excellent value and the most beautiful, clean resort I have ever stayed at. Staff is equally amazing!
Tara
"happy stay"
Did Have To Change Our Room, But Got A Free Upgrade. A Little Noisy....Only Complaint. Huge Place. Beautiful Grounds! Location Near Our Business. Would Stay Again.
4 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Home Away From Home"
This place was amazing, it had everything we needed, but didn't come with daily room clean up due to it being a resort not a hotel. A little disappointing since we paid more than a hotel. Also, didn't get the refill of coffee like you do in a hotel. This confuses me due to the price that was paid. Everything was beautiful and clean and comfortable. Would definitely return if we knew we were going to spend more time in the resort rather than out and about sight-seeing. The staff was friendly, but keep in mind it's a resort with timeshares so you are trying to be sold from the get go. We found it very hilarious that we were on vacation and put under pressure from the beginning. Luckily we are very laid back and didn't let it get to us. We just wanted to have a good time and not let salesman get us uptight.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
mrs
"awesome"
good staff, looks great inside units
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
pedro
"Great place to stay with a family!"
After having to by-pass the sales pitch for a time share at check in (told them we weren't interested in the 90-minute tour and pitch, and were never bothered about it again), everything else was wonderful. Staff was friendly and quick when we had a minor issue in our room (TV remote not working), and called after to be sure we were satisfied. The grounds are beautiful and there are many family activities. Upgraded when we checked in for a minimal charge to a condo near the main pool/lazy river. With older children and one younger one that still naps, it was nice to be nearby so we could easily walk to meet the others when the little one awoke. Some condos are far enough where driving to the main pool is more efficient, so something to consider - although there are several other smaller pools scattered throughout the complex, so there is at least one that is within walking distance from any room. The condo itself was spacious, clean and up-to-date. The full kitchen was a must with 3 children (includes a dishwasher/detergent) - went to the grocery store near the main drive and bought food for breakfast, lunch and snacks, then only had to eat out for dinners. Many, many restaurants to choose from right out the main drive of the complex. In-room laundry was also a bonus, they provided detergent as well. Have an on-site golf course with lights (walking course) that is free for kids with a parents rental (golf and clubs) for a very reasonable price. Excellent place to stay!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Mandy
All around it was great. I wished I would have known it was a time share however so I could have been better prepared. I received an over abundance of invitations for meetings that I didn't want.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Hotel is nice for the money"
The condo was nice but could be updated, dishwasher didn't work, we had someone look at it 4 times and they claimed it was fixed but it wasn't so we had to wash by hand all week, other than that the grounds and the pools are beautifull. Be prepared, as soon as we got there they tried talking us into a timeshare and they don't like to here that your not interested.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Lou&Ann
"Conveniently located hotel"
This is a great hotel to stay forever family vacations. Very peaceful environment with a lot of natural surroundings. Totally recommended for extended stays. Only setback is the persistence and tenacity of time share specialist who want to sell a tour.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Chag
Great resort for families, comfortable for longer stays.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Great Resort. I've stayed here multiple times and always have a great experience.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Nice family resort, especially for extended stays."
The resort is clean and well maintained. Staff was hit or miss as far as whether or not they were friendly or actually knew what was going on. Check in took a long time because you are pushed to their guest counter to be talked into a tour of why you should become an owner at the resort. I am pretty good at saying no, and despite me being disabled, I still had to endure their sales pitch and finally just said I had to go rest and walked away. Our room wasn't ready and I had to wait 4 hours and there was miscommunication about getting the luggage to the room. Everything closes at 11pm, so if you want anything after that you need to leave the resort. The resort shuttle is nice to have, but you still have to walk to their designated stops, although the last night we were there, we found out that disabled people can request door side stops. Would have been nice to have told that when we checked in. Food was good and the pools were heated and clean. It was convenient having a market on site and some other gift shops. There are activities and arcade rooms, and plenty to do for families.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
clpagefromct
Always stay at this hotel.. Love it
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great off site Disney hotel."
Close and easy access to Disney.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"Heated pools over 80 degrees yea."
WE STAYED IN a 2 bedrm villa. JETTED tub didn't work. Lazy river is 1,400 ft long. I was told 2x the heated pool was less than 80's since it was too cold outside. I was so upset I didn't swim because of this untruth. At check out I went to lazy river it was steaming hot over 80 degrees Feh. Landscape and community events were lovely.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Evagelia Juli
"Don't go unless you plan to spend $40k timeshare"
This is a great hotel if you want to be pushed over and over into a timeshare presentation they say will last 90 minutes instead take 4 hours, then they'll strand you away from your car and make you wait to catch a bus if you say no to buying. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Ashleigh
"Active community, superb setting"
The room was excellent, first floor and close to the pools. The grounds are gorgeous, however there is a strong focus on selling time shares and we came to vacation. Since we were not there for a time share tour and refused to participate in one, I felt we were not given the time from staff on the information of amenities on the grounds and activities that were provided throughout the day.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great family resort"
An amazing experience. The resort is wonderful the sevice was excellent.... If you are going to Orlando with family this is the way to go... Loved it
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Cheryll
"Excellent experience"
Excellent experience overall. Helpful customer service, nice rooms, good breakfast and naturally beautiful location. Enjoyed staying multiple days with family. Nothing to complain. Highly recommend.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
CHOWDHURY
"Quick one night stay"
I was rushing through town and needed a place to stay. Luckily I found a good deal at this resort for a pretty good value. Everything was great, but the bed was a little stiff for my taste, and that's just my personal preference. Other than than that one item I had a great stay and would recommend it, however wait for a good deal, otherwise you'll pay too much versus the competition. I'd definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Spacious rooms."
The rooms are very spacious and clean. I asked for a crib and high chair, and received it in less than 30 minutes. I am definitely going to stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Ok stay but expected more for the money."
The resort was very nice and had plenty of amenities. They should not charge additional fees to rent tubes for the lazy river(it already costs enough to stay). The 2 bedroom unit I stayed in was nice but "very dated". The kitchen had very old appliances(all of them). We did not receive any "cleaning service" during our entire 8 day stay, had to take out our own trash daily. The Master(King bed) mattress was very hard and old, it made loud noises every time we would move or get in and out of it. I will not stay here again, nice resort but very old furniture and appliances for the money you spend to stay. I also avoided the "Time Share Team" by not redeeming my $20 coupon which they give to you at check in. Immediately after checking in, there are several "Time Share folks" waiting for you once you leave the counter and they ask you for your coupon attachment so you can redeem for $20 credit at the resort. I just briskly walked and ignored their request for my coupon, I did not receive any harassment about Time Shares because I did not give them this item.
8 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
TRACEY
"Nice resort close to disney"
This is my second or third stay here. The place is very nice, close to everything, IHOP across, publix at entrance 5 minutes to outlet stores and Disney world... Have not been able to use all Thier amenities..(heated pool, restaurants.....) will definitely go back and next time will stay on the facility and enjoy the resort without having to go out.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Hussein
"Old. Too big."
Resort is too big. Had to drive to river area. We ordered a villa but it turned out to be a 3 bedroom condo suite. Not very special. Okay if you just want to golf.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
family of four
"Orlando Getaway"
amazing stay !!!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Depends on your building location"
This was the second time we've stayed at Orange Lake Resort. First time we were given room in 6 story building overlooking the lazy river complex. That location was great. This time they put us in a townhouse. It was about 15 mins walking to the pool, but with no sidewalks that was not pleasant. There is a free shuttle, but we ended up driving to the pools, of which there were many.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Traveler
"Resort has gone down hill"
We have stayed at this resort before and loved it hence why we decided to stay here again. Unfortunately this will be the last time. This time it was problem after problem with our villa. Not to mention they nickel and dime you for every little thing. You have to pay to use all amenities on the resort yet they still charge you a additional resort fee daily. Ever since Holiday Inn bought the resort and they took away the oatmeal soap it hasn't been the same place. Don't get me started on the time share presentations they do either. Total Joke. Only positive of this place is the closeness to all Disney parks.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"It's okay but not so good."
The condition of the hotel was not as goo as I anticipated and reviewed. The location of the hotel to the parks is okay. But the staff are very kind.
6 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Close to disney."
Reception staff was great! Facilities were too spread out, room and hotel needs serious remodeling.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
mark
"great place"
it was a pleasurable experience and I recommend that my family and I returnit was great hospitality everything was excellent
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
ruth
"Great service & plenty amenities"
We enjoyed our stay. It is always a pleasure to vacation with our family at Holiday Inn Resort.
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Danielle
"Great Place"
We had a wonderful experience at Orange Lake Resort and will be staying here again.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Nicholas
They need to be more specific with room details and photos!! I thought i booked a villa with two rooms and got a studio!!! Not acceptable they only put the good pictures up online and dont explain to the customer what they will actually be getting!!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Inexpensive Vacation"
Third time staying st resort. Room was compact and in need of updating. Efficiency kitchen was adequate for breakfast and lunch. Pool, hot tub and golfing made for a relaxing time. Great place for a family. Enthusiastic recreation director kept children busy. Restaurants on site as well as shuttles to take one throughout the complex.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
love to travel
"Beautiful resort"
Had an amazing time. Can't wait to go back here!! Everyone was very friendly. Beautiful resort. River island stayed...a must!!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
single mom
"Nice Hotel/Timeshare"
When i got there i went to check in and was asked to pay additional fees which they try to avoid telling you what for and than i realize the fees are applied as a down payment for timeshares and they do not explain to you until you are practically forced to take the seminar which i avoided I also avoided the additional fee by getting it waived. and the water park is not included in your stay its an additional fee as well but not too bad of a price and for the duration of your stay.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Dalny
Very nice facilities. Had issue with door key but was resolved really fast.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
veronica
"Orange Lake 2"
Excellent!
3 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
All details were not presented to me at check-in. Staff was more interested in setting appointment for tour than explaining their house keeping rules. I have stayed at time share facilities before and this is first time I had to pay for maid service! No clean towels or wash cloths. I refused to pay extra just to get my room cleaned and person on phone was very rude and short, will not stay at this place again, nor recommend it to friends!!!
"Not a hotel"
The entire purpose of this establishment is to sell you a time share. They are not accommodating to the needs of persons who are not owners at their resort. When we checked into our room the toilet would not flush and the mattress was broken down. I went to the desk and she said is the bed broken or is it just a little soft? I Have sold beds for 25years and I am very sure of a broken bed. After about 15 minutes she finely moved us to a different room where the beds were not much better. Our view out the window was straight into a painted wall. You would think if they wanted to sell you a time share they would want you to have a view of something. We were in what they call the clubhouse and there is no housekeeping. There is no towel exchange or changing of the sheets even though we were there for a week. The Entire place is cash free so you can't pay for anything except on a credit card. The pools were very nice but you had to rent tubes for the lazy river at 9 dollars each. They charge for everything, even in the computer center it is 25 cents per minute to use the computer. My daughter had a room on the other side of the "clubhouse" and it was above a bank of about 15 air conditioner units and at 6 am the garbage truck came to empty the garbage dumpster which was next to the ac units.
mike
"Spacious villa!"
Overall great! From the staff in registration to the spacious villa that accommodated eleven people comfortably, enjoyed it all.
"Nice suites, great price"
great value for the price and located close to Disney. Only downside is they keep calling you to try and buy into their vacation club.
jim