All hotels in Sterling, Virginia, United States of America
45520 Dulles Plz, Sterling, VA, 20166, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Far Out"
You have to travel back to Dulles to get to DC a 1hour bus ride on the 5A [$7].Stops at 7th & D.
Hello. Thank you for the 4 stars! Monica Beck Assistant General Manager
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Dale
"Very good experience"
Our stay was very good, everything was excelent. Breakfast, service & room.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your feedback.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Another great stay at Hyatt House"
Always enjoy staying here. Staff is great, and the service is better than I've had in some luxury hotels. The property is definitely out of the way, but if you have a car or you're just looking for an overnight when passing through IAD, it's fine.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Thanks for the four stars! We do hope you stop by and stay with us, next time you pass through Northern Virginia! Thank you, Monica Beck Assistant General Manager
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Christopher l
"Convenient, clean, nice"
We visited family in the area, and this was a very nice place to stay. The breakfast was wonderful, and the staff was very friendly. It was a little noisy for one day, but there was a huge convention there at that time. Our room was quiet, even then.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Hello. Thanks for the four star rating!! Great to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you, Monica Beck Assistant General Manager
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Cheryl
"Average"
Breakfast is not as good as Hyatt place, Herndon.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
I apologize that you found our breakfast not up to your expectations. We always welcome feedback to continually improve our service. Thank you for choosing us!
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Amazing breakfast"
Very pleasent!! . Great breakfast. Comfortable in every way.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We are glad that you found our breakfast amazing. Thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price"
The shower had no curtain, just half a door. The bed was rock hard and the heat did not work quite right. But the room was big the complementary buffet breakfast was splendid and it was close to a huge mall with a lot of food options
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We apologize that you did not enjoy the design for our shower and our bed. We are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast selections. Thank you for you feedback!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Good stay, but..."
Nice hotel, but no doors on the showers? Sorry, but that "contemporary feature" is utterly ridiculous.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
I apologize that you did not specifically like the design of our showers; but I'm glad that you enjoyed the rest of your stay. I appreciate the feedback!
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"A delightful surprise near IAD"
What a DELIGHTFUL surprise! I will stay here again when I am next in Northern VA. The area around the hotel and the exit off VA28 is under development and no doubt the local amenities will improve. Rate this superior as far as value for money.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Thank you for the high rating! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. We'll see you again next month.
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Exceptional Business Trip Stay"
2nd stay for business within a month and a half. Very convenient for me, as I always fly into Dulles and the Hyatt House is just a few minutes away. The hotel is very comfortable, has all the needed amenities for business travel and more - particularly, the quality, the modern decor, and presentation. I enjoyed working at the lobby during 'down' time, and generally had a very enjoyable visit.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We appreciate your feedback and look forward seing you for the 3rd time around. Thank you for your business!
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Victor
"Excellent... as always"
This was my fourth stay here. I stay here with my three small children, who live nearby, whenever I can get to the US. I originally booked due to the low cost. I soon realised that it was one of the best hotels I've stayed in during my travels in the US. It seems to be mainly business folk, due to it's proximity to the airport but my kids and I always love it. It's clean, the complementary breakfast is excellent, the staff are friendly and helpful... and yet it's still super affordable. I wouldn't stay anywhere else when in the area. The only things that let it down are it's lack of room service and the food that is served at the bar in the evening isn't very nice so it's a trip to a local restaurant or pizza delivery.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We appreciate your kind feedbak and high rating! See you soon!
8 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Ian
"local favorite"
Friendly staff.. clean hotel. I come every now and again just to relax. Its a home, away from home
1 night trip Feb 23, 2015
"Is this a joke?"
I have been a patron on Hyatt hotels for years... Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, etc. The rooms were appointed well... had enough space, the amenities were just right. My family spent five nights and six days at this hotel. The first morning we went down for breakfast in the lobby and it was about 35 degrees, yes... you read correctly... 35 degrees in the lobby! That same evening and the evening after, there was no running water for about 4 hours. Day 4 there was no hot water for about 3 hours in the late afternoon, early evening. The last morning we spent in the hotel, the temperature in the lobby as we tried to have breakfast was about 50 degrees. The only saving grace was the made-to-order omelet station, and the pleasant lady that made delicious omelets in unreasonable conditions. Things happen, but it is unacceptable that there is no running water in a hotel two days in a row, and there is no communication about it until you are about to take a shower and turn the faucet on, and nothing comes out.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We apologize that your stay was not pleasant. Unfortunately, we had some pipes freeze in our ceiling and had the cold draft in the lobby area. We hope that you give us another chance in the future.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Wonderful"
This wasn't our first time staying here and we keep coming back because each time it's great. We always enjoy our stay the staff is very accommodating and the 1 bedroom suite is perfect.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Eugene
"Great Hotel!"
My husband and I hosted family returning to California and were very pleased with everything about the hotel. The rooms were very nice and comfortable, but the breakfast was exceptional! The omelets were very tasty and made to order.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Tolls to DC, but worth it."
A few days in DC for sightseeing with the kids. Beautiful hotel, great service. Was a long ride to DC but extremely close to the airport.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Alan
"not as good as I usually experience"
The adjustment of the heat was annoying. Turned heat up to get room warm, once it reached that temperature it automatically started blowing cool air to making the room cold. Which made me have to adjusting the heat through out the night disturbing my rest.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Patrina
"Vacation"
The hotel is an amazing place, it has the comfort of home the staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very nice and clean and the breakfast was great!! I thank this hotel chain for keeping the prices at a low rate that allowed me to have a comfortable and beautiful stay at a very reasonable rate!! I will be visiting again in July and this will be my place to stay.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
business ownwr
"Very close to Dulles Airport and Highway 28"
This hotel is very close to Dulles Airport. Even during rush hour the trip is very quick. Loved the ample parking. No matter what time of day or night I came back to the hotel, there were plenty of spots. I also felt very safe leaving the car in the lot. Breakfast is good - they had pancakes, eggs, bacon, cereal and doughnuts/bagels when I was here. Over the weekend they had omelets made to order. There is a gas station right on the corner, so if you need to fill your rental car, it is very convenient. The only real negative thing was the cleanliness of the shower area. There was hair in the shower. Ugh. That really gives the impression it wasn't cleaned after the last guest left.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We appreciate the feedback! We apologize for the inconvenience. It will be addressed with my Housekeeping team. We do hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Don
"It was good"
It was nice and the breakfast was fabulous.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Very nice place.The room is clean and confortable.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We appreciate your feedback!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
My stay was amazing. The Wi-Fi was down most of my stay but it was a technical issue. Clean hotel, friendly staff and conveniently close to attractions.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Racquel
"Fabulous Stay!"
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North is definitely a 3 star hotel. Clean, superb staff, close to shops and restaurants. Priced at a value. I highly recommend this hotel and we will use it again and again for our corporate business traveling needs!
5 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
James J
"I expected more."
I stayed here based on reviews here on Expedia. The hotel and room were nice. No complaints. The problems came from any interaction I had with the hotel staff. First, my tv didn't work. Called the front desk 2 nights in a row to have it fixed and no one ever showed up for the repair. Oh well. Second, there was a party for Delta one of the nights I was there. My room was on the 5th floor, the party on the 1st, and the noise from the event clearly made it to my room. I feel awful for the guests on the floor below me! The front desk could only offer that the event was scheduled to end at midnight. Last, the omelette station, one of the features I was looking forward to, was only staffed on one of the 4 mornings I was there and the wait was at least 5 people deep the one time it was available. Granted, I didn't have much time in the mornings to wait for someone so I have to imagine that someone did show up to the station. Opportunity missed. Other than that, loved the bed and pillows - very comfortable. Location was nice, too.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
I appreciate your candid feedback. We will review your comments as a Team and will address the different areas in an effort to improve our service. We would also like to apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"second vacation house"
We enjoy the stay, nice quite area. I Hotel has a nice layout rooms.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We appreciate your feedback!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Roger
"Great Airport Hotel!"
Excellent Hotel! The breakfast was very nice, the room was big and clean. The location was very convenient to the airport.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Colin
This was the most exchange in abundance for the price by far. Beautiful room and kitchenette loved it. Clean and comfortable.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
I am delighted that you found us of great value. Thanks for choosing us!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nice check in, clean rooms and very comfortable."
Room was wonderful with full kitchen, not really needed but nice to throw in left overs and have real plates & utensils. Breakfast was delish with the above normal selection plus omelet station. Love the shower with no tub, soft towels and soaps. I highly recommend this hotel over others in the area and I'm somewhat of a pro in the arena due to frequent work in Sterling. Only thing missed is the indoor pool/hot tub area.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Thank you for your feedback and apologize that our hot tub was not operating during your visit. It has been addressed and is now working. We hope to see you again.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
I stayed here for a few days while visiting DC and it was really great! There wasn't much to do around the hotel itself and the drive into DC took about 40 minutes, but the hotel service was great and so were the rooms. Also be sure to check out breakfast!
3 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Carrie
"Nice hotel for travel!"
Loved it! Breakfast was great the cleaning was great!!! Well worth the money!
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Thank you for the high rating!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Giggles4eva
"Nice hotel."
Nice decor and clean. Good breakfast.Friendly staff.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
gerald J.
"Nice Hotel!!!"
hotel is in great shape, bed, clean and good breakfast.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Thank you for choosing us!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Byron B
My stay was very pleasant. Complimentary breakfast was awesome, room was very clean and the staff was friendly as well as helpful.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Weekend business trip"
Weekend business trip. Clean comfortable room. Breakfast far exceeded my expectations
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Clifton
"Excellent lodging"
Large comfy clean room. Friendly, efficient staff. Beautiful stone throughout.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Convenient for Dulles Airport passengers"
We highly recommend this hotel. Our four night stay was very pleasant, and the beds were very comfortable.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for choosing us.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Very clean, convenient location, priced right"
Would stay here again in a heartbeat
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great stay and people"
When we got there the hotel had not received our reservation but after a call to customer service the man at the front desk was able to make our reservation and even upgraded our room for free. He was very nice. The hotel was clean and very nice and the breakfast was delicious
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised."
Room was bigger than expected. Breakfast was more than generous. I've paid a lot more for rooms that were not nearly as nice.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staffs were polite and helpful, and the room was clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel for a short or long stay...
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Aref
"Assistant Controller"
Very relaxing. The exercise room could have a few more items, but is adequate, and the breakfast is second to none. Love staying here.
2 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Just fine"
It was just fine
6 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Saji
"Great Hotel - 5 star rating"
5 day - 4 night stay. Hotel was great. It was beyond our expectations. The room had a complete kitchen including a dish washer. The room was more like a suite than a typical hotel room. The room was clean and the beds were excellent to sleep in. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the northern VA area, close to everything including the airport. The only negative thing was the website indicated the rooms had robes so we didn't bring any. We were informed that the hotel no longer supplied robes. Even with that I would give the hotel a 5 star rating. I don't believe you can find a better value for the money.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
ROBERT
"Nice hotel close to Dulles airport."
Nice hotel, friendly staff. I had a suite with a kitchenette. Perfect. Only let down was confusion over the shuttle. I was first dropped off at the Hyatt, another hotel, similar name, same pick up point. Then the shuttle back to Dulles was a no go because the shuttle driver was a no show. The front desk lady kindly called a cab and the hotel picked up the fare for that. Make sure the hotel books the shuttle for you. It appears to be an on demand service although not advertised as such. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you still had a great stay despite the shuttle confusion.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Eugene
"Like it a lot!"
Quiet room, great price, great free breakfast, nice staff, the room is clean, dark in the morning, no maid noise in the hallway ( very important for me ), close to tysons corner mall, airport dulles, the studio room has a nice kitchen and sleep sofa. The gym is great also. I really recomend this hotel.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
rodrigo
"Close to airport. Reasonable price!"
The staff was helpful and polite! They greeted us with a warm friendly smile! It was reasonable!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Val
"Outstanding"
We stayed overnight as our grandson was flying home from Japan the following morning. This hotel was outstanding the room, breakfast and front desk service.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Edward
"Great for business and family."
Nice one room suite with all amenities was great for my family of four. Great location to airport.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Quiet and comfortable and clean!!!"
Best airport hotel ever visited :)
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014