All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Good internet service
  • Value for money
Very well located. Nice staff. Would have earned 5 stars, except the second night the heater vent started rattling, waking you when on.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
Holly
"Great hotel for your money."
The hotel was everything we expected and more. From the time we pulled up, the valet person was right there to help us and asked if we needed the cart to put our bags on. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful answering any and all questions. Housekeeping made sure that our room stayed clean and fresh. The biggest win was that breakfast was included and it was a full breakfast. This allowed us to really get our day started refreshed.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2016
AFenia
"Reliable place with good service"
Residence Inn is always comfortable and reliable. Breakfast was crowded and slightly chaotic.
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2016
We had a great time. Hotel was very accommodating
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2016
Kimberly
"excellent - hardily recommend!"
Room was clean, quiet, and comfy. Free wifi was a plus. We were disappointed the pool was closed for cleaning (although guests were offered admission to a pool at a sister facility down the street). We had planned on a swim before returning to the room prior to dressing for a formal affair. Had we used the facility down the street we would have had to shower and get dressed in the locker room before returning to our hotel room to get get dressed again. It was a minor disappointment. The full buffet breakfast in the morning was terrific.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
"Solid all around experience"
Hotel was great. Had everything we needed plus a kitchenette. Would have been fine with just the room though as we were only there for the night. Would recommend for extended stays for sure. Breakfast was solid.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Omar
"Great for a longer stay, or just for the location!"
Stayed over the holidays. Very well serviced hotel, fantastic location, friendly staff. The complimentary hot breakfast was good; overcrowded on first day, but staff helped on following days with seating. Would definitely stay here again.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Leslie
"Great place, great service"
It was our 50th wedding anniversary. Perfect location.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Nelly
The only problem we had was with the free breakfast each morning. We waited in line about 45 minutes. The staff was good about extending the serving time past 9:30 am (to 11 am!) to make sure everyone in line got to eat, but it was a long wait.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
"Perfect for out of town Jays fans"
My wife and I drove in from Buffalo for an anniversary trip. Easy check-in ,big comfy room, and close to Rogers center. Perfect. Front desk even sent up a bottle of wine which was a great touch.
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
K & T
"Winterbreak getaway"
Parking is a con for this hotel. They need to reduce it from $50 to $25. You can park for $8 to $20 in a block or two from the hotel. Staff was great. Especially the manager was very friendly and was going on each breakfast table to talk to the guests.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Syed
"Family Vacation"
This was a short vacation with my family. We wanted to see the Ripley's Aquarium and go the American Girl store in Toronto. The Residence Inn was a great place to stay at a reasonable price. The rooms were very nicely appointed and clean. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Dishwasher was broken, black stuff came out of the bathroom vent....just didn't feel as clean as it could be/.should be.
Response by Residence Inn Toronto Downtown / Entertainment District
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for staying with us here at the Marriott Residence Inn Downtown Toronto. Please accept our profound apologies for the inconvenience you had during your stay. Our goal is to provide a satisfying experience to each of our guests and once again I deeply regret if in this particular situation we were not fully successful in accomplishing this goal. We want to assure you that your experience is not typical of the quality of service and hospitality we offer our guests. Please know that your comments have been duly noted and shared with the departments concerned for corrective action, and to ensure that other guests are not subjected to similar situations Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you and your guest experienced. Yours sincerely, Matthew
Other trip Nov 13, 2015
"Loud party on floor, not stopped until 3 am"
See above, duck y you. I don't want to add more just to submit
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"The hotel was great but the car valet was confused"
The car valet didn't understand the hours of service for his service. He made commitments that the front desk had to correct. Also the valet service was very, very expensive, even for NYC standards. The hotel overall was great though, just stick with self parking.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Rod
"Take me out to the ball game..."
Hotel parking ALWAYS full & is overpriced. Park 3 blocks away in public parking. Easy walk to BlueJays! And CN tower. Overcrowded breakfast. Open layout - no bedroom door to separate it from foldout couch.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Nice locatioin"
Not bad. Hotel is in a great location and seems very safe. Staff is friendly. Rooms could use a little freshening up- they did not seem as clean as I would hope from a Marriott property. Seemed expensive without any luxury.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"No parking"
No parking space.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
terry
Wny to concert at Rogers center trip was great hotel was perfect absolutely no complaints. Thank You
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
donald
"Awesome. ..but"
Everything was really good except when we wanted to use the hot tub. ..it was disgusting dirty...had stuff floating in it and was not going to be open till after check out time..
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2015
Darren
""Hot Grandmother" needs to chill."
The suite had lots of room for my three active Grandchildren, my daughter and myself. It was very clean. The beds were comfortable and fresh. However, for this "hot" grandma the room temperature was unbearably hot. I asked for the air conditioning unit to be checked by maintenance, which was done. The control unit on the wall displayed a temperature that the unit could never reach. During the four night stay the temp went down only one degree. Housekeeping brought a fan which made if bearable. The cost of suit did not reflect the comfort I had. The complementary breakfast was excellent for three of the four days there. On our last day the sausage had been substituted for cut up large wieners. Not my idea of a good breakfast food. The staff at the breakfast were polite and kept guests moving so everyone could have their breakfast
4 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Janice
"Well located"
I enjoyed ver y much staying there. The only problem was the línea for breakfast
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Convenient and close to all shops"
The room we had was spacious with living room and kitchen. The location is very close to the Roger stadium and close to all kind of shops. Love the idea that we can walk everywhere and not need to drive. The hotel staffs were very friendly. Feel like home once we were there. Love to come back and stay in this hotel again
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Dion
"Nice hotel, did not get our money's worth."
Not having been to Toronto and it being a last minute decision I paid more than I would have liked. The staff was courteous and helpful, although I had reserved a corner room with a view, the room itself was nice, the view not so much. (Power grids across the street). The inside of the shower curtain was dirty and there was no garbage can in the bathroom. Also, the traffic was a bit noisy for us with cars and motorcycles racing by the streets. The breakfast was good, although it would be better to end later than 9:30 am, especially on a weekend and in the entertainment district, where some people might have been out late. Had it not been suggestged to go down early and take a plate up to the room, I would not have had a chance to have the breakfast (ate and went back to sleep). My husband however, missed it by not being up until 9:30am. So unless you're an early riser, it's not worth paying extra for the breakfast, or ther room with a view. Nice hotel, and staff overall good experience, just not for us.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Free breakfast buffet VERY busy.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Libby
"Excellent stay"
A very nice hotel in the middle of Toronto downtown within walking distance to everything - entertainment district, restaurants, shopping, etc. The room was clean and nicely decorated. Breakfast was OK. The only negative comment is about parking - it is overpriced so we used garage next door for twice as less. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay in this hotel and would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Anna
Lobby not equipped to handle amount of people for free breakfast. Worker's tried their best to keep up. Room was comfortable. Great location.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Near rogers centre"
Stayed overnight for a yankees game. Best hotel room I've ever stayed in. The room was spotless and so comfortable. I wish we could've stayed longer to actually enjoy the room more. Breakfast was also very good.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
jamie
"Thumbs up"
Our stay was just for one night, but we found the staff to be courteous and helpful with any questions or requests we had. The room included a full breakfast which was delicious. The room was nicely furnished and the bed was quite comfortable. Everything was clean and orderly.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Jane
"Overall a great stay"
The room was spacious and included some great amenities (a fully furnished kitchen). Free breakfast in the morning was nice, although sometimes crowded. We were advised one day to grab food and eat it in our room because there was no place to sit. The breakfast buffet was very diverse though, although more lactose free options would have been appreciated. The staff were accommodating (they delivered one of my packages). There was a bit of a difficulty in guiding us to restaurants in the area and they also lost the car key of my partner when we checked out (we used valet). I am aware that these things happen but it'd have been appreciated to address these issues in the future. I must also say that I sincerely enjoyed using the swimming pool and hot tub and my partner loved going to the gym. So, in terms of amenities they did a great job but there are a few things to master in the future (e.g. larger breakfast area and breakfast food, more knowledge of restaurants and better valet service).
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
I had a very pleasant experience and the staff were very professional, courteous and helpful.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Close to many sites."
Easy walking to CN Tower, baseball stadium, and many restaurants. Other sites within short drive. Very clean, very helpful staff. Loved that we didn't hear any noise all night long from neighbors or people in hallway. Wonderful experience.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Awesome experience!"
I was in Toronto for a little business and a little fun with family. I was extremely impressed with the excellent accommodations and the attentiveness of the staff. I will stay there again on my next visit!
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Aryka
Very nice housekeeping room - missing or not working items were promptly supplied or fixed ( 10 minutes!)
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Caribana Trip"
My room was very comfortable and was located perfect for me. The staff was very professional. The breakfast that was offered was great just need a little more fruit. I will be staying at this location again.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Constance
Hotel was Great, good Location easy walking distances to shops and restaurants. parking ramp was close by. Everyone was nice, we needed more pillows and towels they delivered them right away. pool was small but clean, alot of families with younger kids as a Blue Jay game was playing while we were there. Breakfast was ok eggs were cold but different assortment of cereal, oatmeal fruit, bagels, . We got to breakfast just in time ( 8: 45 AM ) by the time we left breakfast there was a line down the hall to get in. They need to extend breakfast till atleast 10;30 to accomadate every one. Overall we wil def. stay here again worht the price.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
tracy
"Nice location Very close to main attractions"
We are overall pleased with our stay. The staff were prompted to fulfill our needs. The breakfast included it's definitely nice but One huge problem long lines to eat and very small dinning area.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Fun Stay for Caribana"
Good place overall enjoyed the location for partying no late night food really.
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Desmond
"Great stay great food and great service."
I really loved this hotel experience. From the moment we walked in it was great customer service and friendly staff. We were able to check in early and get set up in our room hours before check in. The staff was very helpful and personable. The management was great as well. Everything was great. Breakfast was delicious. We were able to have a large variety options at breakfast and they offered non pork meats. The room was comfortable and spacious. The room was clean and the air conditioner pumped all day. It was excellent. The quality of the room and stay were worth it. I would definitely stay again. It's an excellent location as well. Close to the CN tower, roger centre, china town and multiple bars/restaurants.
1 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
Shonda
"Right in the heart of it all!"
We had a wonderful and comfortable stay!
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Comfortable, clean hotel"
I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was as clean and comfortable as it was. The lobby is a little small and the staff seemed overwhelmed but once I got into my room, I was delighted.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Paula
"Quality Accommodation Downtown Toronto"
Very good accommodation: premises clean : friendly and helpful staff. Only reason Hotel Facilities rated at "3" is because dining area was cramped at breakfast . This might have been because of the number of guests on site due to activities in Toronto at the time....namely the Pan Am Games. Even before I received this rating survey had already recommended to friends who are planning a trip soon.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great hotel for large family with young children"
I traveled with my family of five to the Residence Inn Toronto Downtown for our latest vacation. The hotel staff was very friendly, the hotel amenities were up to date, and the suite was amazing. We stayed in a two bedroom suite with two baths, a living room area, table for four, and kitchen. I felt the beds were comfortable, but my husband complained of back pain the last couple of nights. The linen was clean, but upon arrival there was some dirt around one of the toilet handles. That same toilet was repeatedly running water to fill the tank, but the hotel staff was quick to fix the issue. The quality of food at the free breakfast was fair, but there was plenty of variety, which made it easy to find something to eat. The location was perfect. A quick walk to the aquarium, CN tower, and a 20 minute walk to chinatown and shopping. I plan to return to Toronto soon, and will definitely return to this hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
nice hotel : clean rooms, nice staff, close to parking, restaurants and the freeway
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Great Location, Good Experience"
The Residence Inn is in a great location, only a few blocks from almost anything you might want to do in the entertainment district. The hotel is clean and well-operated.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"First class accommodations!"
Very comfortable, convenient and accessible.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
John J
"Very happy, great location, great staff"
Went for a short vacation. Room and staff were exactly as the should be. Good breakfast, but you had to get there early to beat the late rush. Staff handled very efficiently. Short walk to attractions and many good restaurants. We had a very good stay and would consider staying there again.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Very nice, close to attractions"
We planned to stay here for two days and ended up extending by a day. Very close to CN tower and Rogers center. Two streets from King Street(nice dining places). Hotel had complimentary breakfast, but better go there early if you want to sit and eat. Parking was expensive, even if you park by yourself.. Too expensive.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
SREEDHAR
"Wonderful Trip"
First time in Toronto and it was wonderful! Took in 2 Blue Jay/Red Sox games, took the double decker bus ($35 for 3 days plus boat cruise), and enjoyed all the eateries!
3 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
"Great location, affordable"
Our suite was very clean, well-stocked. If you need the sofa bed, check right away for bedding, as we did, based on other travelers' comments. We had to ask for it even thing we booked king suite for 3 people. Staff very accommodating when I called morning of our trip to request a high floor- they had put us on 4th. Pool small and crowded almost all the time. Don't bother with valet parking at $47 cad a day. We parked in garage next door and never moved the car (much cheaper) and valets were too busy to take care of us anyway. Recommend checking out late as possible to avoid the lines. Overall a great stay for the money and location can't be beat- walk anywhere you need to go.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015