All hotels in New Delhi, India
S 362 Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R, 110017, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great staff and friendly hotel"
We enjoy going to the JuSTa chain of hotels. The one in Panchsheel Park is good. The staff are very helpful and considerate of the guest. We stayed there one night this time and will most likely return there for future Delhi visits. We would recommend this hotel. It is on the small side, and on a main road, but generally it is quiet. There was some construction going on nearby on the Metro and a nearby building, but that didn't interfere with our sleep. The breakfast is great and they make one of our favorite meals, ghobi adraki. It's not too far from the airport, about a half hour or so depending on the traffic. The traffic can be bad. The taxi to and from the airport should cost anywhere from 500-700 rupees. I'm not sure why there is that much variation, but it is reasonable. The curtains are such that you have a dark room at night.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great little hotel, hard to find"
I really enjoyed my stay there. The breakfast was delicious, staff was very friendly and helpful and it was very clean. A couple issues: the room was pretty small and no one seemed to know where the hotel was. Every driver I had got lost or had to ask for directions. Possibly because of the construction blocking the street, but it was a bit difficult to get to an far from the metro. That being said, in really enjoyed my stay at the hotel
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Max
"Nice hotel for short stay"
No complaints. Difficult to get to the hotel. Staff very friendly. Food is really good.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
sadhan
"Great Staff!"
The staff of this hotel are great! all of them, they helped me and my family to have a great in New Delhi. The breakfast buffet is excellent, the chef cooks really delicious food and the servers are very polite and make you feel comfortable. The reception staff are also very kind and helpful, they gave us all the information we could possibly need and they arranged a tour with a private driver just for us, it was really great! The facilities are good for the price; the only difficulty I had was to find the Hotel on the first place; is not that easy to find and no taxi driver in Delhi seems to have a GPS.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Luke
"Was an awesome stay"
I booked a deluxe room but I they gave me a wonderful suite. I think may be because it was my second time over there. Staff is great, hotel looks awesome and I loved it.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Justa - Panchsheel Park"
Having stayed at a few Justa hotels during our recent trio to India, I can say our stay at the Panchsheel Park location was overall good (although not great) For the price you really would be hard pressed to find a nicer room. Clean, nice decor, and well laid out were the rooms biggest draws. Unfortunately the smell of mildew and shower stall that threw water all over the bathroom stall when used were the only drawbacks. Overall a nice stay at another Justa hotel
3 night trip Jan 8, 2014
A. Joseph
"friendly staff, clean room"
This was a fairly luxurious stay after trekking in Nepal for 2 weeks. Very nice accomodation with an exceptionally warm welcome from staff. They were quite helpful with all of our needs.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
"Charming hotel"
Charming boutique style hotel with very helpful and friendly staff. We arrived on coldest day in Delhi in 44 years. When we called front desk to say we were cold in our room, almost immediately someone was there with a room heater and extra blankets. The breakfast was delicious, varied and plentiful. Beds, sheets and pillows very nice. We also enjoyed the fine collection of original art work displayed thought the hotel. Very happy with our stay.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2013
Excellent hotel, terrific chef and very good service.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2012
Serge
"Always Great"
I have had the pleasure of staying at Justa Residence hotels several times. They are always great. The only knock against the one here in Delhi is the location is not ideal for a tourist. It is, however, close(ish) to the airport. Other than that, there is nothing negative I can say about them. Excellent!
Business trip Aug 21, 2012

"Mixed feelings"
Expensive taxi service I thought I would be within walking distance of different places of interest but...
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
TA
"Very Nice hotel"
Very Happy with our stay at this hotel. Very good service right from the time we reached the reception.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Himanshu Banerjee
IN
"Great People, Great Value"
Was here for an overnight stay. Great value for the services and rooms they offer. Staff was friendly and cooperative. Rooms were excellent with great aesthetics. Clean interiors, comfortable beds and bathrooms with all the necessities. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Mohit Sampat
IN
The people who worked there was exellent !!!! Very helpful and friedly. The breakfast was very good and nice ambient. I really enjoy the stay and i will come back again.
2 night trip Apr 15, 2014
the +: size of the room, quality of the service. the -: metro station under construction which wake you up at 8 am, hard to explain to taxis how to get there
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
marco
Excellent service, comfortable beds and beautifully decore in the room. Hotel had a Paris feel on entry with the dark rich colours. The large single beds made it a perfect night's sleep for my daughter and myself returned from a long day's trip to Agra. Food was great, the buffet meals well thought out. The attempt to serve South Indian food in the North proved a success. Location, reasonably close to Select city Mall. Mohan, Basan, Laksman are some of the people who come to mind who provided good service! Good value for money!!
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
Ingrid Pryde
"Noisy- next to a metro construction site."
The hotel is generally located well but it is right next to a massive construction site, so there is a lot of noise through out the day. The rooms are nice but the bathrooms seem much older. The shower didn't give out continuous hot water, and that is very uncomfortable in Delhi winters. The water kept becoming cold. Another negative was the pillows, they were really uncomfortable. Breakfast was good and hotel staff was generally courteous.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Sonkia
"Good 2 night stay"
Though our taxi had a hard time finding this place, which wasn't helped by metro work going on next door ( outside you could hear it but inside the hotel it didn't disturb us) that hampered the way off the ring road to the hotel we really enjoyed our stay at the Justa hotel. The rooms were very clean, beds super comfy, and the room size was excellent, we had a suite for the 3 of us which was excellent value. Shower was hot, food great, staff attentive, but wifi was quite expensive considering this was our only hotel in India where we needed to pay for wifi, all the rest were free. Convenient location for what we wanted, but needed to jump in a taxi to get where wanted to rather than walk.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Wendy
"Great service and comfort"
We enjoyed our stay very much! Staff was excellent, they really pay attention to detail. Cleanliness was high, breakfast was nice! The only thing was metro constructions outside our window, they work 24/7 but we managed by closing bathroom door.
4 night family trip Jan 7, 2014
IN
"Nice hotel close to international airport"
The hotel is nice and comy with very close to the international airport. The breakfast buffet sumptuous with a wide variety both Indian and continental. The room was very comfortable and clean and with good facilities.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Ashraf
SG
"satifactory"
comfortable
2 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
"great servicce"
very comfortable with good hospitality. getting liquor also wasn't a problem, tho the hotel has no bar. The buffet breakfast however, was uninspiring.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
Puneet
"Great value hotel"
Bed and pillows were really soft and comfortable. Room service was good recommend Chicken biryani and Aloo parantha. Had a good stay.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
IN
"Good choice for a short stay"
I stayed in Justa for a night on a business trip. The hotel location is not the most pleasant but it is good from the ease of travel point of view. The staff were courteous and the kitchen served decent food. Rooms were clean and functional. The kitchen staff was particularly friendly. The only negative experience I had was that in spite of having booked a room with wi-fi the reception attendant kept asking me repeatedly if for the proof. It would have been good if their systems were more integrated so that this kind of incident does not occur. Also, when I asked for a taxi, they booked a fairly bad taxi (ordinary black and yellow in a poor condition) for Rs 300 when at that price or less one could have obtained an air conditioned radio taxi. This was not a very professional way to go about and I suspect the person had some collusive deal withy the taxi driver, who also tried to get an extra Rs 50 from me on account of not being able to find the location right away (which was not MY fault). So in summing up, the hotel service and the ease of commute are big pluses, but make sure your wi-fi is included and book your own taxi!
1 night business trip May 26, 2013
M Oak
IN
Comfortable hotel with very helpful staff. Rooms are small and the Internet did not work well. However the staff was great. They went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. Highly recommend this small boutique hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2013
Anna
"Home atmosphere"
Very comfortable hotel for stay. Staff are very friendly and could take care of each guests individually. Excellent food for breakfast. Some suggestions on facilities; 1) Power contact was fragile and required some technique to light desk lump, 2) Controlling shower water required some technique to make hot water available, 3) Minor adjustment of location of door knob on the door between guest room and stairway is helpful because of experiencing squeezed finger when push the door with right hand.
2 night business trip Nov 25, 2012
Toni

"機動力(車等)を備えていれば、いいと思います。"
身内が渡印した際に使用しました。周囲に飲食店は見当たりませんので、現地で機動力を備えた方でないと「ちょっと外でご飯、飲み物を」という際にはキツイかも。実際、機動力さえあれば清潔で、お手頃でホスピタリティも悪くはありません。フロントマンが朝早い時間に寝こけていたのはご愛嬌?部屋は狭いですが、安全、清潔、お湯が確保されていることを考慮すればまずまずです。
4 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2014
JP
"素晴らしいサービス"
スタッフが大変親切で、様々なワガママを聞いてくれました。通常インターネットはひとつのディバイスしか使えないのですが、私が困っていたら、もう一つIDを追加してくれました。ほかにも荷物を預かってくれたり、チェックアウト時間を延長してくれたり、とにかくできることは何でも応えようとしてくれる姿勢が素晴らしいと思いました。ターミナル3までは1時間くらいかかりますが、ドメスの空港までは30分と近いです。また是非泊まりたいです。
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
ATSUKO
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi

"Great place! "
07/25/15 froggnet London, United Kingdom
I stayed at the Justa hotel while in Delhi on a work trip. Its location is great - pansheel park is a smart area, and very convenient for hauz khas village and the subway. The hotel is very clean, comfortable and the staff are so friendly and attentive. Mr Ramesh and his team Trilok and Arjun made my stay very comfortable, and were always on hand to help me! Thanks
"Best Hotel for Meetings & Conferences"
07/22/15 manish236 New Delhi, India
Visited Justa this month for meeting purpose. Very spacious & cool environment. The staff over there was also very friendly, they are always ready to help beyond their limitations. lunch was also awesome. If anybody looking for small conference or meeting space then Justa is the best at very reasonable prices. Would like to thank Justa team for their hospitality.
"Value for money assured"
07/18/15 manoj m
The hotel is located in a good area and is well maintained. Some of the points which makes them even better is their hospitality, hygiene and obviously the location. Mr. Ramesh was really friendly and he made sure the customers are happy. If you are looking for a hotel with good service at reasonable rates then I would definitely recommend justa Panchsheel
"Study Abroad Stay"
07/15/15 MMajchszak Cincinnati, Ohio
First time in India, they gave me a great first impression/experience! The hotel was very nice, the food was delicious, the staff was very attentive and helpful. They even helped me fix my purse zipper! Thanks again! Everything was very clean, and we always had plenty of bottled water. I would definitely stay here again! Ramesh Prateek, our room service, and everyone else was so nice!
"Study abroad trip"
07/15/15 Ryan H
Very good hotel. Free breakfast and staff is very friendly. Has a meeting area for presentations. Rooms are very clean and beds are comfortable. Room service is very good. Would definitely stay again if in new Delhi.
"Good service and good food"
07/15/15 chrisQ8527CT Greensboro, North Carolina
I was travelling with a group from school. They were very hospitable and welcoming. Ramesh, the room service manager, was very helpful in ensuring everything went well. Prateek, the chef did a very good job preparing food and accommodating us and the food was fantastic.
"Study abroad trip"
07/13/15 Laura J
Rooms are clean and and big. Very beautiful. Air conditioning is excellent. The breakfast is awesome and the whole staff is so nice and always willing to help. They always have a smile on their face and are happy to help with everything! Extremely helpful when asking about surrounding neighborhoods. Ramesh, our room service manager is awesome. So helpful and always willing to answer any questions.
"very good"
07/10/15 aviash2015 New Delhi, India
good location with services ,are prompt by the staff , every second they had ready to give satisfactory services to customers and active staff.from the morning and till night we have received proper responses for the customers requirement from the staff.. we have appreciated the staff for all requirement of a customers fulfill on time with good responses from Ramesh and team
"Good all-round experience - especially hospitable staff"
07/07/15 Sumanta_2000 Gurgaon, Haryana, India
I recently attended a conference hosted at this property. Never realized that near the hustling bustling market place of Malviya Nagar, there would be such a neat and professional hotel. The conference rooms were spacious, all logistics were either pre-arranged as requested or was adjusted at short notice. The people (Ramesh, Basant and Trilok) were very hospitable, wearing a smile all the time and doing their best to meet our needs all the time. The buffet spread for lunch was also very nice for the price paid. Overall value for money.
"business trip . good rate . great service."
07/07/15 Nutraamax Hyderabad, India
this is my third time i am staying in this hotel. i had a good stay every time. the team is very cordial and helpful. The people here mr trilok ,ramesh ,basant have been very receptive. I would advice this hotel to everybody who are looking for a good stay at reasonable rates.