All hotels in New Delhi, India
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereS 362 Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R, 110017, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great little hotel, hard to find"
I really enjoyed my stay there. The breakfast was delicious, staff was very friendly and helpful and it was very clean. A couple issues: the room was pretty small and no one seemed to know where the hotel was. Every driver I had got lost or had to ask for directions. Possibly because of the construction blocking the street, but it was a bit difficult to get to an far from the metro. That being said, in really enjoyed my stay at the hotel
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Max
"Nice hotel for short stay"
No complaints. Difficult to get to the hotel. Staff very friendly. Food is really good.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
sadhan
"Great Staff!"
The staff of this hotel are great! all of them, they helped me and my family to have a great in New Delhi. The breakfast buffet is excellent, the chef cooks really delicious food and the servers are very polite and make you feel comfortable. The reception staff are also very kind and helpful, they gave us all the information we could possibly need and they arranged a tour with a private driver just for us, it was really great! The facilities are good for the price; the only difficulty I had was to find the Hotel on the first place; is not that easy to find and no taxi driver in Delhi seems to have a GPS.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Luke
"Was an awesome stay"
I booked a deluxe room but I they gave me a wonderful suite. I think may be because it was my second time over there. Staff is great, hotel looks awesome and I loved it.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Justa - Panchsheel Park"
Having stayed at a few Justa hotels during our recent trio to India, I can say our stay at the Panchsheel Park location was overall good (although not great) For the price you really would be hard pressed to find a nicer room. Clean, nice decor, and well laid out were the rooms biggest draws. Unfortunately the smell of mildew and shower stall that threw water all over the bathroom stall when used were the only drawbacks. Overall a nice stay at another Justa hotel
3 night trip Jan 8, 2014
A. Joseph
"friendly staff, clean room"
This was a fairly luxurious stay after trekking in Nepal for 2 weeks. Very nice accomodation with an exceptionally warm welcome from staff. They were quite helpful with all of our needs.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
"Charming hotel"
Charming boutique style hotel with very helpful and friendly staff. We arrived on coldest day in Delhi in 44 years. When we called front desk to say we were cold in our room, almost immediately someone was there with a room heater and extra blankets. The breakfast was delicious, varied and plentiful. Beds, sheets and pillows very nice. We also enjoyed the fine collection of original art work displayed thought the hotel. Very happy with our stay.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2013
Excellent hotel, terrific chef and very good service.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2012
Serge
"Always Great"
I have had the pleasure of staying at Justa Residence hotels several times. They are always great. The only knock against the one here in Delhi is the location is not ideal for a tourist. It is, however, close(ish) to the airport. Other than that, there is nothing negative I can say about them. Excellent!
Business trip Aug 21, 2012
"Excellent service"
The Justa chain claims to be small and luxurious. At the Residence in Delhi, the hotel is indeed small, and well appointed, although a little worn. The attentiveness and responsiveness of the staff was excellent. It is 1/2 hour from the airport, the rates are reasonable, and the hotel car service was again first class. I hired a car and driver for one-day sightseeing in Delhi which went very well. I would certainly use this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 25, 2012
Sandsmith
"wonderful!"
I have stayed at many hotels and the customer service displayed by the Justa was better than many 5 star hotels. The room was extremely clean, nicely decorated and the bed was super comfortable. They catered to every detail and even packed me a breakfast to go because I had such an early flight. I have already recommended Justa to my friends and plan to stay everytime I travel to Delhi.
Other trip Apr 23, 2012

"Very Nice hotel"
Very Happy with our stay at this hotel. Very good service right from the time we reached the reception.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Himanshu Banerjee
IN
"Great People, Great Value"
Was here for an overnight stay. Great value for the services and rooms they offer. Staff was friendly and cooperative. Rooms were excellent with great aesthetics. Clean interiors, comfortable beds and bathrooms with all the necessities. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Mohit Sampat
IN
The people who worked there was exellent !!!! Very helpful and friedly. The breakfast was very good and nice ambient. I really enjoy the stay and i will come back again.
2 night trip Apr 15, 2014
the +: size of the room, quality of the service. the -: metro station under construction which wake you up at 8 am, hard to explain to taxis how to get there
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2014
marco
Excellent service, comfortable beds and beautifully decore in the room. Hotel had a Paris feel on entry with the dark rich colours. The large single beds made it a perfect night's sleep for my daughter and myself returned from a long day's trip to Agra. Food was great, the buffet meals well thought out. The attempt to serve South Indian food in the North proved a success. Location, reasonably close to Select city Mall. Mohan, Basan, Laksman are some of the people who come to mind who provided good service! Good value for money!!
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
Ingrid Pryde
"Noisy- next to a metro construction site."
The hotel is generally located well but it is right next to a massive construction site, so there is a lot of noise through out the day. The rooms are nice but the bathrooms seem much older. The shower didn't give out continuous hot water, and that is very uncomfortable in Delhi winters. The water kept becoming cold. Another negative was the pillows, they were really uncomfortable. Breakfast was good and hotel staff was generally courteous.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Sonkia
"Good 2 night stay"
Though our taxi had a hard time finding this place, which wasn't helped by metro work going on next door ( outside you could hear it but inside the hotel it didn't disturb us) that hampered the way off the ring road to the hotel we really enjoyed our stay at the Justa hotel. The rooms were very clean, beds super comfy, and the room size was excellent, we had a suite for the 3 of us which was excellent value. Shower was hot, food great, staff attentive, but wifi was quite expensive considering this was our only hotel in India where we needed to pay for wifi, all the rest were free. Convenient location for what we wanted, but needed to jump in a taxi to get where wanted to rather than walk.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Wendy
"Great service and comfort"
We enjoyed our stay very much! Staff was excellent, they really pay attention to detail. Cleanliness was high, breakfast was nice! The only thing was metro constructions outside our window, they work 24/7 but we managed by closing bathroom door.
4 night family trip Jan 7, 2014
IN
"Nice hotel close to international airport"
The hotel is nice and comy with very close to the international airport. The breakfast buffet sumptuous with a wide variety both Indian and continental. The room was very comfortable and clean and with good facilities.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Ashraf
SG
"satifactory"
comfortable
2 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
"great servicce"
very comfortable with good hospitality. getting liquor also wasn't a problem, tho the hotel has no bar. The buffet breakfast however, was uninspiring.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
Puneet
"Great value hotel"
Bed and pillows were really soft and comfortable. Room service was good recommend Chicken biryani and Aloo parantha. Had a good stay.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
IN
"Good choice for a short stay"
I stayed in Justa for a night on a business trip. The hotel location is not the most pleasant but it is good from the ease of travel point of view. The staff were courteous and the kitchen served decent food. Rooms were clean and functional. The kitchen staff was particularly friendly. The only negative experience I had was that in spite of having booked a room with wi-fi the reception attendant kept asking me repeatedly if for the proof. It would have been good if their systems were more integrated so that this kind of incident does not occur. Also, when I asked for a taxi, they booked a fairly bad taxi (ordinary black and yellow in a poor condition) for Rs 300 when at that price or less one could have obtained an air conditioned radio taxi. This was not a very professional way to go about and I suspect the person had some collusive deal withy the taxi driver, who also tried to get an extra Rs 50 from me on account of not being able to find the location right away (which was not MY fault). So in summing up, the hotel service and the ease of commute are big pluses, but make sure your wi-fi is included and book your own taxi!
1 night business trip May 26, 2013
M Oak
IN
Comfortable hotel with very helpful staff. Rooms are small and the Internet did not work well. However the staff was great. They went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. Highly recommend this small boutique hotel.
2 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2013
Anna
"Home atmosphere"
Very comfortable hotel for stay. Staff are very friendly and could take care of each guests individually. Excellent food for breakfast. Some suggestions on facilities; 1) Power contact was fragile and required some technique to light desk lump, 2) Controlling shower water required some technique to make hot water available, 3) Minor adjustment of location of door knob on the door between guest room and stairway is helpful because of experiencing squeezed finger when push the door with right hand.
2 night business trip Nov 25, 2012
Toni
"Great customer service!"
The rooms are spacious, clean, and well maintained. The staff is very responsive to any needs. I have to visit Delhi often and have stayed at other hotels in a similar price range and with similar amenities, but the staff at Justa makes the stay much better.
Business trip Jul 13, 2012
BJL

"機動力(車等)を備えていれば、いいと思います。"
身内が渡印した際に使用しました。周囲に飲食店は見当たりませんので、現地で機動力を備えた方でないと「ちょっと外でご飯、飲み物を」という際にはキツイかも。実際、機動力さえあれば清潔で、お手頃でホスピタリティも悪くはありません。フロントマンが朝早い時間に寝こけていたのはご愛嬌?部屋は狭いですが、安全、清潔、お湯が確保されていることを考慮すればまずまずです。
4 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2014
JP
"素晴らしいサービス"
スタッフが大変親切で、様々なワガママを聞いてくれました。通常インターネットはひとつのディバイスしか使えないのですが、私が困っていたら、もう一つIDを追加してくれました。ほかにも荷物を預かってくれたり、チェックアウト時間を延長してくれたり、とにかくできることは何でも応えようとしてくれる姿勢が素晴らしいと思いました。ターミナル3までは1時間くらいかかりますが、ドメスの空港までは30分と近いです。また是非泊まりたいです。
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
ATSUKO
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi

"Very good service"
04/08/15 Pojie215
We stayed at Justa Hotel when we visited Delhi and the hotel rooms were very clean, staff extremely friendly and the breakfast was very nice. They even brought a cake to celebrate one of our birthdays.
"Justa perfect for our needs"
04/07/15 Nic W
We had a brief stop in Delhi where we had 2 nights stay at Justa between our 1 day of sightseeing. The hotel was very comfortable, the rooms were up to standard, the staff were helpful and very friendly. The food was way better than I had expected and the chicken tikka masala that I ordered off the hotel menu was actually one of the best dishes of my whole trip (and I ate curry for lunch and dinner 12 days in a row). Trilok, Basant and Ramesh were very helpful in the dining hall and looked after us very well, we were very grateful for their service. If you need a quick and easy bed for the night with decent food, then this is a great option.
"Very nice stay"
04/05/15 ana1057
Very nice hotel,lovely staff who was always available to help,yummy dinner with vegetarian/non vegetarian options and delicious sweets.It is very close to hauz kaas and lotus temple. We would definitely go back!
"Welcome home in Delhi"
04/03/15 Andreas1758
This is my first visit to Asia and the contrast to switzerland could not be bigger. But in this Hotel i felt truely welcome. The building and the room and furniture have a sort of colonial charme and all the staff was really friendly. At the breakfest (for which we were hours late after the jetlag), the incredibly crew Ramesh, Busent and Trirtok did every day everything to make us happy. I enjoyed my time in Delhi tremendousely and would stay in the jüsta again anytime.
"Courteous staff, good location but slow food service"
03/28/15 Sundeep_dhar80 Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
My overall experience with Justa was nice. Its conveniently located and the best things about this hotel is its staff. They are always eager to help and if there is any issue, just let them know and they will take care of it. Rooms are decent and good for business travelers. However, the only let down was food both in terms of taste and the time it took to arrive at our table. The wait time was almost an hour, orders missing and half cold. However, on complaining, the staff tried its best and even waived off the charges.
"Small clean Hotel"
03/22/15 ajit j Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Excellent hotel which serves the purpose if you are not looking for good breakfast and a clean room. Nothing fancy and rooms are kind of small. Location is ideal. /Did not use much of the room service but generally happy with the service levels.
"great stay at justa panchasheel park delhi"
03/22/15 gsp123 Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
Had a great stay at Justa this march thanks to fantastic service . I would specifically like to mention Trilok, Ramesh , Yugraj and Dinesh for their outstanding support! The hotel is very conveniently located in Panchasheel park which is very central location.
"Helpful courteous staff, convenient location"
03/21/15 Aditigirishsp
We stayed at the Justa Panchsheel Park for 4 days in a suite on the second floor. It was a home away from home. The staff is very courteous, helpful yet not intrusive. They go the extra length for residents. I remember, when we needed to book tickets for a musical at short notice and were rushed for time , the gentleman at the desk quietly, efficiently, did everything for us ,right upto booking the tickets. The rooms are very stylish with great colors. The views from the room are of beautiful greenery. Bathrooms are big and very practically planned which is a big plus. The Metro station is located nearby. Two suggestions for improvement are.... 1) The rooms feel musty . I feel there should be some way to open the balcony doors to freshen and aerate the room occasionally. 2) The baths could have openable windows for ventilation. 3) The restaurant should be instructed that guests are never to be charged for the food they particularly disliked since it was hardly consumed. Having said that, the staff at the restaurant are otherwise excellent and mindful of residents needs.
"My stay at hotel for two weeks is very comfortable"
03/21/15 vallala_ashok Bangalore
Room is nicely furnished and the bed is very comfortable.Varieties in Break fast also suffice .The service is very good and service staff behaviour is good especially i want to mention the boys -Basanta &Trilok-Thank you .
"Our opinion"
03/16/15 kuriankuriakose New Delhi, India
Stay at the hotel was excellent. We liked everything especially the food and the service. The room was very clean. Mr. Basanta Chetry took care of us. He was very nice and always brought the food promptly.