All hotels in Grapevine, Texas, United States of America
2020 State Highway 26, Grapevine, TX, 76051, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8

MX

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine

"Good old Residence Inn"
08/26/15 Henrique D
This is another good old Residence Inn. The best thing is that they have their own restaurant, with good food (not that many options though) inside the building, saving time from travelers. Location is ok, with vans to take you to the most wanted places.
"Excellant"
08/21/15 Brusta60 Augusta, Maine
Very pleased with the condition, cleanliness, and friendliness of the staff. There appeared to a major event taking place and the hotel had a lot of attendees staying there. Although there quite a few people checking in all at the same time there was plenty of staff and check in was quick. I'm always impressed when management anticipates potential situations and plans accordingly. Rooms were great! Everything in good repair and nicely furnished. Bed was very comfortable. I will stay here again and highly recommend it.
"Hotel is Good If You Can Get a Ride"
08/19/15 Gerald M Memphis, Tennessee, United States
We used this hotel twice for our quarterly meetings because of its proximity to the airport. (Only 5-10 minutes away) In both of my experiences I called for the shuttle. The first tie i was left at the airport for 3 hours. The second time I was left for 1 hour. When I attempted to use the service to leave I was told at he front desk have a seat and the shuttle will leave shortly. The shuttle left me. I went to the desk and notified the attendant. He ran outside and tried to stop the shuttle.. He had to call him on the phone to get him to come back. Luckily I didn't have a close flight. The rooms are good the food is good the people seem nice but the shuttle service is un-organized. at least on the evening shifts. Have not experienced the morning shift.
"Fantastic Stay and Exellent Customer Service!!"
07/24/15 OklahomaSooner Oklahoma City, OK
We had booked a one-bedroom King suite for our stay for our family of four. We arrived prior to check-in time and Lee at the front desk was wonderful to us. He found a room for us quickly, even though we were early. He was very informative and gave us all sorts of tips and information for the area. He told us of all the amenities and times of everything at the hotel. Lee goes above and beyond and you can tell he loves helping people which is a great asset to this Residence Inn! It was a very quiet hotel and was over 85% booked that particular Sunday. It was booked even more the nights after and was extremely quiet. It was very clean and organized. We always like to stay at Residence Inn and I rank this particular location at the top! They provide free Wi-Fi. I had problems at first connecting our laptop and XBox and called the front desk and Lee called me by my name when he answered the phone. Great personal touch! He had their internet service provide call me back and they had us up and going in no time. There is no indoor pool but the outdoor pool was clean and just right for our family. The workout room worked out great for our sons and it was not crowded when they went which was later in the evening. The breakfast was great. They had items such as scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, milk, juices, bagels, donuts, fruit and other things as well. It was a well rounded breakfast with a great selection. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, the gentleman that appears to run the breakfast area will custom make omelettes for you and does an excellent job. The entire staff at this hotel was excellent. I can't say enough about this particular location. We will definitely stay here again when we come back to Grapevine! Thank you Residence Inn Grapevine for a wonderful stay and thank you Lee for your excellent customer service!
"Large rooms, but only king bed + sofa option. We prefer 2 room options at Residence Inn."
06/28/15 ALinCA5512 La Habra, California
Residence Inn hotels tend to be great for families as they come with a full kitchen and often 2 bedroom options. This hotel did not have the 2 bedroom options available - only 1 king bed and pull out sofa. The hotel is updated in the lobby and rooms, which was very nice. Mon and Tues breakfast has an omelete bar, which was a nice touch. Mon thru Wednesday night also offered afternoon snacks, appetizer, or dessert which we enjoyed. We were visiting family at the Great Wolf Lodge, only 1 mile away, which was perfect. Same parking lot as Bass Pro Shop. Large mall across the way with lots of shopping, Sealife Aquarium, Dine in Movie Theatre, and Legoland Discovery center. Great stay and service. Just a 2 bedroom option would have made it better.
"I am very, very pleased with this hotel"
06/03/15 Gus B Massachusetts
My room was clean, the staff are polite (Carlos at the desk is warm, welcoming and helped me find a great room), and the location is extremely convenient to my work and to a great ribs place (Hard 9 Pit BBQ). I will definitely stay here again,
"CAAB"
05/19/15 RAINPO Miami, Fl
Great location, staff and in a very central location to a huge outlet Mall, and lots of restaurants. Very near the center of Grapevine. Excellent free breakfast and some days, snacks at night. Too bad they discontinued free happy hour some of the days. Facilities for a BBQ and washer & dryer.
"Convenient Location, Great Staff, Very Good Suburb/Airport Hotel"
05/19/15 Ben W Chicago, Illinois
Stayed a night at Residence Inn DFW/Grapevine for a wedding. The location is close enough to the airport, also across the street from a giant mall, and a quick Uber ride to downtown Grapevine. The room was great, the customer service was unbeatable. The only issue I had was the "free shuttle". It seemed like it was always booked, and you had to call well ahead to get it to take you somewhere. Not the worst thing, but I didn't use it for Airport transportation at all because I didn't schedule it in advance.
"Although Our First Room Had People Already in It...Good Stay"
05/08/15 travelislifegal Washington DC, District of Columbia
My husband and I stayed here for two nights for a family wedding in Grapevine. When we checked in, we were given our room key and were surprised to find people already in our room...however, we weren't as surprised as the individuals we walked in on! We went back to the front desk and she laughed at her mistake and just gave us a new key and room. I kept our door bolted our entire stay...just in case that front desk lady had a habit of doing this. The room itself was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast each morning had plenty of options. It was an affordable room with not much to walk to besides a burger place and a Bass Pro shop. We had a pleasant stay and you will too, if you have a car.
"Great Customer Service"
05/05/15 Robin W Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
My company just held a regional training seminar at the Residence Inn Grapevine. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty. The rooms were very nicely decorated and the food was delicious. The hotel is in a great location and they provide shuttle service into downtown. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel or especially the staff. I am looking forward to my next visit.