All hotels in Grapevine, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2020 State Highway 26, Grapevine, TX, 76051, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8

MX
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
MX

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn DFW Airport North/Grapevine

"Large rooms, but only king bed + sofa option. We prefer 2 room options at Residence Inn."
06/28/15 ALinCA5512 La Habra, California
Residence Inn hotels tend to be great for families as they come with a full kitchen and often 2 bedroom options. This hotel did not have the 2 bedroom options available - only 1 king bed and pull out sofa. The hotel is updated in the lobby and rooms, which was very nice. Mon and Tues breakfast has an omelete bar, which was a nice touch. Mon thru Wednesday night also offered afternoon snacks, appetizer, or dessert which we enjoyed. We were visiting family at the Great Wolf Lodge, only 1 mile away, which was perfect. Same parking lot as Bass Pro Shop. Large mall across the way with lots of shopping, Sealife Aquarium, Dine in Movie Theatre, and Legoland Discovery center. Great stay and service. Just a 2 bedroom option would have made it better.
"I am very, very pleased with this hotel"
06/03/15 Gus B Massachusetts
My room was clean, the staff are polite (Carlos at the desk is warm, welcoming and helped me find a great room), and the location is extremely convenient to my work and to a great ribs place (Hard 9 Pit BBQ). I will definitely stay here again,
"CAAB"
05/19/15 RAINPO Miami, Fl
Great location, staff and in a very central location to a huge outlet Mall, and lots of restaurants. Very near the center of Grapevine. Excellent free breakfast and some days, snacks at night. Too bad they discontinued free happy hour some of the days. Facilities for a BBQ and washer & dryer.
"Convenient Location, Great Staff, Very Good Suburb/Airport Hotel"
05/19/15 Ben W Chicago, Illinois
Stayed a night at Residence Inn DFW/Grapevine for a wedding. The location is close enough to the airport, also across the street from a giant mall, and a quick Uber ride to downtown Grapevine. The room was great, the customer service was unbeatable. The only issue I had was the "free shuttle". It seemed like it was always booked, and you had to call well ahead to get it to take you somewhere. Not the worst thing, but I didn't use it for Airport transportation at all because I didn't schedule it in advance.
"Although Our First Room Had People Already in It...Good Stay"
05/08/15 travelislifegal Washington DC, District of Columbia
My husband and I stayed here for two nights for a family wedding in Grapevine. When we checked in, we were given our room key and were surprised to find people already in our room...however, we weren't as surprised as the individuals we walked in on! We went back to the front desk and she laughed at her mistake and just gave us a new key and room. I kept our door bolted our entire stay...just in case that front desk lady had a habit of doing this. The room itself was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast each morning had plenty of options. It was an affordable room with not much to walk to besides a burger place and a Bass Pro shop. We had a pleasant stay and you will too, if you have a car.
"Great Customer Service"
05/05/15 Robin W Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
My company just held a regional training seminar at the Residence Inn Grapevine. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty. The rooms were very nicely decorated and the food was delicious. The hotel is in a great location and they provide shuttle service into downtown. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel or especially the staff. I am looking forward to my next visit.
"Good for outlet shopping"
04/30/15 eastcoaster0 Halifax, Canada
I don't get all the bad reviews about this hotel. We stayed as a couple for 2 nights and have nothing but good things to say about it. It looks like this hotel is slowly being renovated and I expect the final result will be fantastic. Our room was clean and bright, and most of the furniture and carpet looked to be new. I love the extra space that comes with a suite; the kitchenette had everything you needed for a longer stay if required. I think I slept for about 10 hours my first night, the bed was very comfy and the room was cool and quiet. We noticed the breakfast room seemed displaced somewhat, there was a portable tv rolled in and it seemed a bit cramped. But we saw an area under renovation just off the lobby with new granite/stone tables and counters and beautifully decorated where I expect the new breakfast area will be. Breakfast itself was more than I expected, lots of hot dishes and good selection of healthy eats like fruit, oatmeal and yogurt. The ladies working the breakfast area were very attentive and friendly. We even used the pool area for a bit, it was well taken care of and looks like the pool chairs were fairly new as well. I wish there was a little bit more privacy between the iron fence and the parking lot, I felt a little exposed laying out in the sun when guests were checking in! This hotel is located right next to Bass Pro Shop and across the highway from Grapevine Mills. Don't walk there though, as there is no sidewalk, unless you like taking your life in your hands. There's a complimentary shuttle. We stayed downtown Dallas before coming to this hotel and while this place doesn't have the busy, edgy atmosphere of a downtown hotel, it is a great find next to the airport and shopping.
"Great Customer Service"
04/21/15 nancy_rhodes Expat in Turkey
I stayed here in October 2014, so my review is a little late. I'll start with the positives: this hotel has amazing staff, whether at the front desk, in the breakfast area, or at the bar. The bed was comfortable, water was hot, the food was decent, the coffee was great, and the TV was giant. Now the cons: whoever installed a motion controlled air conditioning system in Texas must not be from or live in Texas and should have to suffer through a hotel stay using it. If you're asleep the A/C shuts off and it takes a while to kick on and cool the room down. Second, the location is a pain to get to/from by car. That being said, the mall is across the street and Bass Pro Shops is walking distance across the parking lot, and there are a few fast food places in the area.
"Super service, comfortable room, but.........."
04/20/15 mandy721 New York City, New York
I just got back from a meeting held at this location. The service at Residence Inn is outstanding. Karen deserves a round of applause and commendation for the extraordinary care and attentiveness she brings to her job. The room was spacious and clean, but I was disappointed to see water damage in the bathroom above the shower. I brought it to the attention of the front desk, and was told it would be looked into. I heard nothing more. The room was functional, but I was disappointed that the room was not up to the standards I expected.
04/14/15 4hends tulsa, ok
This is my 2nd time to stay here. My handicap room was very nice. I don't understand why they are SO far from the elevators? Breakfast is great, service is attentive, hotel feels fresh & clean after being recently remodeled. Would definitely stay here again.