All hotels in Mobile, Alabama, United States of America

4.8
"Just passing through"
We just stopped for an overnight stay as we were passing through. The hotel was beautifully decorated for the holidays. An old grand hotel that had been tastefully modernized. The staf was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant and sports bar were great. Our stay was awesome. We will definitely return.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Did not live up to expectations"
We prefer a blanket over a duvet, the heating fan was noisy and the breakfast service was very slow. You did not live up to expectations.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
CURTIS
"Wonderful comfortable stay"
We had an excellent stay over Thanksgiving. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. My wife and daughter used the spa and had a very nice time. We enjoyed walking around to all of the shops, parks, restaurants and pubs in the area. We would highly recommend staying here.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Jeremy
"A little slice of heaven"
Very pleased..
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Loved this hotel and great location"
Definitely the best hotel I've ever chosen. Perfect location. Beautiful rooms. Very clean. Very modern . Comfortable beds. Staff is very helpful.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
m
"Will Definitly Return"
We stayed two nights during Thanksgiving week and were in town for a midweek wedding. Perfect location. Beautiful hotel. Nice restroom with Aveda products. Valet service was great and only $19/night which is inexpensive compared to NOLA hotels. The only issue I had was with room service. I had asked the lady to come back in an hour to service my room as I was heading out for a wedding. When I returned, the room had not been serviced. I called downstairs and it was handled immediately.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
rachel
Comfortable room and bed, great location, staff was courteous and friendly. Overall, a great experience. I travel to Mobile once a year and the Battle House will be my choice from now on.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Sunny
"First class hotel experience"
Had an excellent one night stay at the Battle House. Everything was first class-the room, the staff, and the amenities. Also had a paranormal experience there-my first. Would definitely stay again!
"Sophisticated elegance with Southern friendly staf"
Historic property properly renovated and decorated- current appointments but not trendy. Clean, large rooms, with comfortable beds. Lobby rotunda is special. Great value. Highly recommend.
Cindy
"Wonderful hotel-Beautiful facilities"
Arrived after an eight hour drive and the staff took care of my car immediately and our luggage was delivered to our room in minutes, Check in took a few minutes, There are 3 restaurants at the hotel so we had dinner at one of them. no need to get back into the car.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Ruth and Rich
fantastic! Zero issues. Amazing place, great location. The room was better than I expected.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Historic hotel"
Beautiful hotel! Nicely updated while leaving the historical aspects of the hotel in tact. Staff was very friendly and helpful with local places of interest. Would highly recommend!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Robin
"best stay ever!!"
Best hotel I have ever stayed at can wait to come back again very relaxing and well kept. The hotel staff is great! Only bad part is it's a little high priced on the food but it is good food too.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
cameron
"Downtown wedding bliss"
Everything was great except for being woke up at 7:30 am from knock on door from housekeeping the day of departure after a long wedding and late night. Also at tried calling room service and front desk continuously for 10 min without answer. Ended up showering and going downstairs for take out.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Consistent Good Choice, Great Location!"
I have stayed here many times and have always enjoyed my stays here. They have a great pool, workout facility, parking garage is close by for self servers, rooms are tastefully decorated and clean. There is a bar and restaurant on the main level that serve great food and drinks.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
World Traveler
"Beautiful hotel!"
We were on our way to Destin when we stayed there. It was a beautiful hotel and wish we had more time to enjoy it and the spa!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Wonderful experience"
The staff was excellent & friendly. The accommodations were perfect. My son had an ear infection & they kept his cool packs for medicine in the kitchen fridge! Room was very comfortable & quiet. The lobby ceiling is a must-see!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
nathan
"Enchanted Getaway!"
I really enjoyed my stay and the hotel was very beautiful and well kept. the one issue I had was that the nearby shops, bars, etc were mostly closed or being renovated so it made the area look rundown and there was nothing going on downtown.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Wonderful…We enjoyed our stay."
Very comfortable and clean..attentive staff and great food. We'll definitely plan a trip back to Mobile and stay at the Renaissance BattleShip.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Unbelievable price for such a luxury hotel"
Super comfortable, located within walking distance to many of the sights of Mobile, luxurious, and highly professional and friendly staff. I had a wonderful visit.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Fantastic from start to finish"
From the moment we arrived at this hotel I could tell I'd made the right choice. Everyone was courteous and organized and of course very helpful. The hotel itself is breathtaking, the sight of the lobby and the Trellis room alone are worth the stay. The rooms are fantastic, especially the bathrooms. You can tell they take great pains to maintain their well-deserved reputation. It's also conveniently located to lots of restaurant options, the front desk has great recommendations.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Kathryn
"Great location, super service."
The hotel was very clean, the service was excellent. We had a very pleasant experience and will stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Monica Fox
"Gem of a hotel"
The Battle House is the place to stay in Mobile. Everyone is friendly. The hotel itself is gorgeous. I highly recommend.
Clint
"VISTING SISTER"
ALL OK. WE WENT TO FAIR HOPE TO LOOK AROUND. WHEN TO JOE K. GRAVE SITE FOUND A MAN SLEEPING IN GRAVE YARD. HE WAS A LITTLE ON THE DRUNK SIDE OF LIFE BUT SAID HE WAS OK, SO WE LET HIM SLEEP. THE GRAVE YARD IS IN REAL BAD SHAPE.
JOHN
"Incidental Charge still on my account 3 days later"
Not happy about a $50 incidentals charge which I was not made aware of and that is still on my debit card 3 days after checking out.
Response by The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa
Dear Charles, Thank you for staying at the Battle House Hotel & Spa. I appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback. I apologize that you were not told of the $50/Day authorization upon check-in. Once you check-out of the hotel, we release the authorization, but may take 3-5 business days for it to credit back onto your account through your bank. Again, my sincere apologies. I will review your feedback with the front office ambassadors. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Warm Regards, Scott M
"Excellent Getaway"
This was an enchanting getaway for me and my husband. It was a relaxing atmosphere and offered everything we were looking for. The service was excellent. The hotel personnel were very helpful and offered assistance so we could have a wonderful stay. The spa was wonderful and everything anyone could desire.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
D&C
"Weekend Stay"
Everything was grest from the bellhops, front desk, and restaurant. We did have to let the waiter in the Trellis Room know that the breakfast food was cold and she turned on the burners and placed a special order for pancakes and eggs. I look forward to staying again.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Southern Gal
Nice hotel, beautiful bathroom. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Recent stay"
The Battle House and the amenities were great. Only thing is we would've liked a less expensive dining option but the staff was wonderful about recommending alternate dining options for our family. The pool and workout room were great. The parking was a challenge as we chose not to use valet. The off street parking proved to work out fine.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"kid friendly"
I was traveling with my three young kids and the staff was very nice to us! Also they have a 1 foot pool that is really big so I didn't have to worry about my boys going in to the deep end! it was awesome! Made my stay very enjoyable! I had a haircut at the spa which was very nice as well!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"The Best part of Mobile Alabama"
I was visiting Mobile for a wedding and chose to stay at the Battle House, a few miles from the other hotels that guests were staying at. I cannot express in words the difference staying at the Battle House made on our trip to Mobile. Not only is the Battle House a beautiful piece of history, the staff was very helpful, kind and went out of their way to make our stay pleasurable. I have traveled to many 4/5 star hotels around the world and certainly this stands out as a jewel for Mobile. The Trellis room food is amazing! The piano bar is a fun place to have a drink and listen to a wonderful piano player. The rooms were large and very, very clean! I highly recommend staying at this hotel !
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice Stay before the Beach"
The condition of the room and the Hotel was very clean and beautiful. The service at the front desk and valet desk was excellent. The food is very pricey considering the quality and the quantity. The bar and the cafe atmosphere is not that appealing. Did not eat in the main dining room.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Bryan
"Getaway without travel"
The hotel and the spa gave us a mini-vacation without having to travel. All day use of the spa (after massages) was perfect for unwinding
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2014
JC
"Excellent downtown hotel."
My wife and I stayed here for one night on our way back home to Texas. What a great hotel! I honestly can't think of anything negative about our experience. Wished we could have stayed another night.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Just OK"
The room was nice and the hotel staff were very helpful. One of the velets,Treavor, was great. He gave us directions and was very polite. Even remember my last name. The breakfast wasn't very good for the price of the room. I have stayed in cheap hotel that have had much better breakfast. None of the area businesses were open and it seemed that most of downtown was under construction.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Dale
Room had a broken toilet seat and the ceiling paint in the bathroom was chipping away. Overall the hotel was nice though.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Took my family with me on a business trip. My first meeting was in the RSA Building connected to the hotel. The services was excellent across the board. They enjoyed the pool facilities. Everything was great!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Historic hotel"
Fine hotel, well run, great staff, great workout area.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"noisy"
The jackhammering was the loudest, followed by the trucks and the train track right outside.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Best place to stay in Mobile AL"
The location, staff and area is perfect. The rooms are very clean and large.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great renovation"
Hotel was great and downtown is revitalizing nicely
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great, quick getaway!"
Went for a quick 1 night getaway... wish it would have been longer!! Hotel was fabulous! It was a refreshing find just about an hour away. We will be back!
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
"just passing through"
We were on our way to Florida and just needed a place to stop for the night. The Battlehouse is now my wife's new favorite Hotel. The rooms are outstanding and very comfortable and the staff is excellent.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
JB
"Oasis"
Not the biggest fan of Mobile but if you are staying there this is a great property to spend your time. Beautifully done entrance area with a high lighted decorative glass ceiling, times past charm, and splendidly cushy rooms. Downtime is easily passed at the pool area or gym.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
JBGunn
"The best service"
Rooms was clean and looked great. My wife loved the room and hotel. Service was the best.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Houston_og
"Battle House"
Great hotel. Very nice. Only problems I had were the vending and ice machine were no working on my floor and when I call for help with my luggage on check out day no one came to help. The pancakes from the hotel restarunt are very good
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Everyone was helpful and kind and the hotel is beautiful. We had a great time.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Best trip this year!"
Beautiful hotel, great location, excellent views, personnel couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. Room was gorgeous. Just a couple of small maintenance issues, and the cable service was a pain in the rear - but who goes out of town to watch TV? I do wish the hotel had more gluten-free offerings, but overall, I'd stay here again, anytime.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
Gatu Bela
"GREAT GET A WAY"
This is a beautiful hotel. The staff was professional and my room was spotless!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2014
Minnie Smith
Great History in and round hotel.
3 night trip May 24, 2014