All hotels in Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States of America
10 Morgan Drive, Lebanon, NH, 03766, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

short visit, but very pleased with the location, cleanliness, and comfort of this hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Great location near Dartmouth. Nice, new hotel at a reasonable price.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
ROBERT
"Great for family stays"
This was my third stay.... Due to an ill friend I have been visiting on and off for the past 5 months ! This hotel has been the best so far for the value!
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Cynthia
"Lovely college town"
Daughter on business trip from AZ. Mom and Dad drove from ME to spend evening with her.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Well-run, friendly"
Well-run hotel with very friendly staff, nice room, dependable Marriott Courtyard.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
GST
"Very nice hotel. Staff was attentive and welcoming"
My daughter and I checked in late after a day visiting colleges followed by a 2.5 hour drive. Room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Too bad we were only there for the night. Would definitely come back again.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Riley
"convenient to dhmc"
short convenient
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Marina
"Nice hotel close to Dartmouth"
Great hotel, we were there in snowstorm and we were nice and cozy. Brought our baby with us, and the room was comfortable. Small bisto downstairs where we got breakfast. Close to downtown Hanover.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Family of 3
"Good hotel for a weekend stay in Hanover area"
This is a quiet, clean, comfortable and reasonably priced hotel very close to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and a few miles from the college. We have stayed here several times and have always been happy with the accommodations and the service. There is a small restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and a limited dinner menu as well as drinks. Perfect for a weekend visiting our daughter at Dartmouth, and much less expensive than in town options.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Courtyard"
Always a pleasure to stay here. It is my top pick when I come to Hanover.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Corporate Hotel - Better for Business"
There is a very corporate feeling that does welcome the casual visitor. No coffee in the lobby or any extra amenities that help visitors feel 'at home'.
Response by Courtyard Marriott Hanover Lebanon
Dear Jennifer, Thank you for your feedback with regards to your recent visit to the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott Hanover/Lebanon. I am sorry to hear that the ambiance of our hotel did not feel welcoming to you, we certainly want all of our guests to feel comfortable and at home while staying with us. I will share your feedback with our team so that we can improve upon our services so future guests feel welcome. I am glad to hear that you appreciated the cleanliness of our rooms, we take great pride in our hotel cleanliness. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Courtyard Hanover/Lebanon when business or pleasure brings you back to our area. Kind regards, Kim Director of Sales
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Courtyard Mariott visit"
Oversized room!!
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
barbara
We were in town visiting family, so didn't need the continental breakfast, but it would be nice for most people. Was surprised to see a Starbuck's in the lobby. Other than that, the decor was fabulous, room lovely and bed linens and beds very comfy. I would buy the bed linens for myself if they weren't so spendy! Very quiet, nice location, great price for the level of decor and luxury of room. Will definitely go again. Not good for families with small kids.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Weekend away"
Very clean room, nice staff. Great location!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Stayed in this hotel while at a conference. Very nice atmosphere, close to stores and restaurants. Beautifully renovated. Seems a bit expensive for a Courtyard, but once you see it in person, it is worth it.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Wonderful!"
When I was checking in the girls at the front desk were so nice and helpful! The room was gorgeous and I loved how it was arranged. The bed was so comfortable I instantly fell asleep after a long day. The only thing I would suggest is to put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out if you plan on sleeping in. The cleaning staff was pounding on my door at 9am. I had to ask them to come back once I checked out because I wanted to sleep in. Not really sure why they were trying to clean when hadn't checked out yet. Other then that everything was delightful!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
courtney
"great Hotel close to Dartmouth"
Super clean and quiet. Excellent staff, workout facility and a Starbucks in the lobby. I plan to stay there every time I'm in the Hanover/Lebanon area.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Hotel was great!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Close to Dartmouth college"
Excellent customer service. The staff was very accommodating. Will stay again when visiting our son at Dartmouth.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Over priced relative to some things in the area, but sometimes you just need to book mom where she wants to be.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Very noisy and sleepless Saturday night."
Our room wasn't ready when we arrived at 3:30pm (published 3:00pm check in time). We were told it would be another 20-30 minutes and told we could wait in the lobby if we wanted. No apology, no offer of a beverage while we waited. Our room was satisfactory although there was a large while pill (Caltrate) on the floor. Our first night quiet enough, but the noise in the hallway and surrounding rooms on the second night was out of control. It started around 11:30pm and went until 3:15am. College students in the halls talking, laughing, going room to room. I felt like I was back in college again. I doubt I would stay there again on the weekend. Too many students and their parents.
Response by Courtyard Marriott Hanover Lebanon
Dear Guest, I am very sorry to hear that your arrival experience and overall stay was not a satisfactory one. We pride ourselves on our guest service and cleanliness of our hotel. We clearly missed the mark on both measures for your recent stay. I will address your comments with the appropriate staff to ensure that we learn from your feedback and avoid repeating what occurred during your visit. Kind regards, Kim
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"A very pleasant motel."
Spacious room, well appointed, quiet. The staff greets you in the morning with a smile!
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Nice hotel for the family"
Wanted a hotel to stay in for a few days with my family while our new house was being redone before moving. Kids loved the room. Staff was nice and accomodating. Pool and fitness area was nice.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
MD
"A very nice experience in a lovely area"
The area is is so peaceful and so was my experience at this Courtyard Marriot. The staff was so pleasant and the hotel modern and clean. I loved the bistro area for breakfast and snacks at night. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The area was quiet but also convenient. There was a great food market in walking distance and a few good places to eat as well. I would stay there again for business as well as pleasure.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Hotel snob
"most comfy beds, recently updated :)"
The room was very spacious, and updated with a luxurious feel. Great value!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Excellent Hotel that made a very important medical trip a little more bearable.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Very comfortable and quite. Love it.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Juan G.
"perfectly adequate, not exciting"
Our room was perfectly nice but not exceptional. It was supposed to be a king bed plus a couch, but I would say the bed was a queen. Common areas are nicer than average, with an attractive lounge area and business center. Breakfast is a Starbucks location rather than the usual hotel buffet of cheap cereal and fake eggs: you get better food but you pay for it. Location is easy to get to with a car but there is nothing nearby. Staff quite pleasant in our limited interaction.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
I had a great stay with my girlfriend thanks.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Traven
"Nice hotel, close to relatives"
Checked in late, children running up and down the halls after 11pm. Wish there was some way that the air conditioning was a bit quieter. Woke up every time it kicked on.
"Great stay at Courtyard"
Terrific hotel...polite and helpful staff, spacious rooms, nice bar/breakfast nook, welcoming and comfortable common area and good beds.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
ann
nice clean rooms with updated amenities
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Dartmouth"
Stayed here on our way to Dartmouth. Great location near a grocery store, bank, Jesse's restaurant and 5 minutes from Dartmouth. Clean, friendly staff and beautiful flowers.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
CKP
"B+"
PROS: Nice, clean rooms; comfortable beds; great pool & hot tub; kind, friendly staff; discounts available for people visiting Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. CONS: Charged us full price despite ongoing renovations (something they neglected to tell us prior to our booking); no complimentary breakfast. SUMMARY: Though I would book the Residence Inn first, this hotel would be my second choice.PROS: Nice, clean rooms; comfortable beds; great pool & hot tub; kind, friendly staff; discounts available for people visiting Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. CONS: Charged us full price despite ongoing renovations (something they neglected to tell us prior to our booking); no complimentary breakfast. SUMMARY: Though Residence Inn would be my first choice, this hotel would be my second. A solid B+.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Very comfortable room and bed. And the wifi worked well.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
MN
"Nice Hotel, close to RVC!"
Excellent time in this hotel, the pool was small but ample, the hot tub was perfect and the service all around was really great! We found the service to be the best part of our stay even though we were pleased with everything else.
Other trip May 21, 2014
CJ
"Updates Throughout!"
Stayed overnight here and wished my trip was longer. Clean, new, comfortable, stylish, and contemporary. Plenty of power outlets and the closet space was sick! The total wall between the bedroom and bath was closet space. Really nice how that was designed in. The bathroom was spotless, towels galore and the shower head, for a rain head, was still powerful. The toilet flush was a little tight. You had to hold it a few seconds to get it to flush. No deal breaker….Just a great hotel!
Other trip May 16, 2014
Al
"Nice Stay (renovation in first floor)"
Well maintained and clean rooms - renovation in the first floor. Good hotel service. Will stay again for vacation.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Rao
"Clode to Datmouth"
Though the stay was good,, we were not informed by hotel or Hotel.com there was construction going on. Lobby was in a mess. When a hotel is being renovated, they should inform and give discount. I am planning to visit there in June again I might stay there if the construction is completed.
Response by Courtyard Marriott Hanover Lebanon
Thank you for your informative feedback, we truly appreciate it. I am so sorry to learn that you were not made aware of our hotel renovations. While our guests rooms have been completely refreshed our public areas are still undergoing distinctive upgrades and apologize on behalf of our team for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I assure you our hotel will be virtually brand new upon your return in June and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Sugu
"Hotel under construction!"
I had no warning from my booking agent that the hotel is under serious construction. It has plastic up around the lobby and the second floor is not available. Their only concession was complimentary breakfast, which I did not get to try (I thought all Marriott hotels had that). My room was newly updated (however, too small for a king bed which was awkwardly positioned), and the mattress choice was much too soft for me. I felt like I was sinking into the bed with every movement.
Response by Courtyard Marriott Hanover Lebanon
I would like to apologize. I am so sorry to hear that you were not made aware of our renovations and that your stay was not up to our normal standards! Please know, we highly value our guest’s feedback and take your comments very seriously. I truly hope that you will give us the opportunity to be of service to you in the future and welcome you to our fully renovated property where I assure you that your stay will be both relaxing and comfortable. Once again, we appreciate your feedback as well as your patience with us as we go through our renovation process.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Very unhappy that I was not informed of the construction going on inside. I think there should of been a price break due to the conditions.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Quick weekend trip"
This was our 3rd time staying at this Courtyard. Although the hotel was under construction, the complimentary breakfast and access to the neighboring health club, more than made up for any minor inconveniences. The staff was, and always is, fantastic. We'll be back next time we're in the area.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Rich
Great stay. Easy to get to Dartmouth campus. Great shuttle to get you there and back with very friendly driver, Diane. Thank you.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
"Great Location when visiting Dartmouth Hitchcock"
I was placed on the 4th floor which was just renovated. New rooms are very nicely laid out and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"Tranquility"
We liked it a lot, very quiet area, great for vacations.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"I'd return in a heartbeat"
Aside from slightly thin towels, this hotel is really fantastic. Renovated rooms are excellent. I'd happily return.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
"friendly very helpful staff"
clean, quiet,very friendly
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
"A disappointment"
We really wanted to like the place, considering that it was rather expensive; but we did not. First the positives: The room was a nice size, the front desk people were cheerful, and the bartenders gave a generous glass of wine. The negatives, however outweighed those positives. We arrived Thursday afternoon; on Friday we left for Hanover around 9:00 AM. We came back around 2ish, and our room hadn't been cleaned. We needed to have an early dinner, so when we passed the front desk, we explained the situation. We were told housekeeping had left for the day, but someone would be up to "tidy" and leave clean towels. When we arrived back, no "tidy", no clean towels. I had to call the desk and tell them to bring towels. The next morning, we had breakfast in the hotel. The waitress took my husband's omelet order but apparently forgot to give it to the chef, so it arrived after I was done with my breakfast. Upon our return later that afternoon, while our bed was made and fresh towels were left, it was apparent that the bathroom was merely given a quick wipe-down, with no real cleaning and definitely no sweeping/vacuuming (I have long hair, I know). Upon our check-out, my husband mentioned the lack of housekeeping and the woman behind the desk did apologize and took the previous day's breakfast off the bill, so that was nice. But overall, it was a disappointing experience.
3 night trip Nov 7, 2013
"Visit to Hanover/ Quechee"
Pull out cot was not made for our 11 year old son. We asked for it to be made. The room staff arrived, showed us where to find the sheets etc. ourselves, and left without making the bed. Other rooms on our floor had staff making up pull-out beds. Maybe we just had an irritable, lazy maid. When we went to make my child's bed up on the already nasty looking pull out-couch, the under-blanket was matted with disgusting black pubic hair and other types of hair. No pillows -we had to ask again for pillows, which were dumped upon us, and left again for us to rummage for pillow covers. I'm amazed my son could sleep there because it was unbelievably uncomfortable -good thing he is as light as a feather. Our bed was not comfortable -my husband and I felt we were falling off the edge of the bed the whole night. And, the temperature was so hot -AC controlled by a really noisy unit that came on periodically to blast cold dry air right onto my sons bed. Further to that, the TV was monochromatic/no color, and their was a very large disgusting squashed house fly stuck to the wall beside the desk lamp. Don't know if we did not get the best service because we had an Expedia rate -but I hope not. Sorry for the few hotel service people who did try to make our stay comfortable, but altogether, yucky.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Susie
"2 Miles to Dartmouth"
Very close to shopping and Dartmouth
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013