All hotels in Seoul, South Korea
78, Tongil-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Seoul, 100-130, South Korea, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A great value and surprisingly spacious!"
We were surprised by the size of the room--we had 2 bedrooms and the space was enormous! It was a welcome change from all of the other hotels we'd stayed in during our 2 week trip to Korea. Everything was clean and comfortable, except for the couch in the living room, which needed to be replaced. The washer did not clean as well as I'd hoped, and it was terrible at drying, but there was a nice drying rack and it served its purpose. At first we were concerned that the hotel was too far from the shopping and eating areas of Seoul, but it only took us about 25 minutes to walk to Insadong. We enjoyed it immensely and would reocmmend it to family and friends.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
excellent
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
The hotel was great for family trip.
6 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
charles
"nice"
Good !!
1 night trip May 13, 2015
hwei shen
"A Winner!"
Have stayed here before, no surprises. Excellent accommodations, professional and top notch staff.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Wade
best residency for the price and loved gym, rooms and view and we will come back again if we have to go to Korea
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
alex
"Great Place To Stay!"
Excellent facilities, professional and responsive staff. We have stayed here before, and will do so again in the future. Highly recommended.
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"A Winner!"
We had stayed at the Fraser Place Central before so we knew what to expect. Room condition and amenities were great, staff was courteous and knowledgeable. Would recommend this location to anyone who wants a pleasant stay in Seoul.
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Are was excellent"
We had a great time at this hotel. staff was always willing to do things for us
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Excellent
"Good place to stay in Seoul"
Fraser Place Central met our family's extended weekend stay needs (3 adults in the family suite). We flew into Gimpo Airport and took subway line 5 directly from the airport to the Seodaemun stop three walkable blocks from the hotel (in a very straight line so the hotel is impossible to miss). Total trip time: around 55 minutes at a cost of 5500 won. there is even a grocery store in the underground at the Seodaemun stop. The room was clean and every request we made was fulfilled promptly, thoroughly and politely.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Sabina
"Decent Stay. Good Location"
The best perk about this hotel is that there is Incheon Airport bus drop-off and pick-up directly in front of it (Bus #6005) for US$15/person. It can't get any cheaper than this for the convenience. There is the train station about 3 minutes walk from the hotel. The bedroom area is decent sized but the restroom is astoundingly small. The washer/dryer in-room is super convenient, and it was a big reason why I stayed here (in case I needed to do a load of laundry).
6 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Seoul City Center"
The hotel is in walking distance to Seoul City Center attractions. Rooms are apartment like, equiped with washing machine, fridge, etc. They advertise themselves also as a "served apartment" facility. Staff was always nice and helpful. More attention to detail during room cleaning should be given, as hair from previous guests is not nice to find in the bathroom. The breakfast is ok, nothing special, only a limited selection of food is available. During the winter season, the breakfast room was very unpleasant cold. WiFi in the rooms is available, however not easy to connect with Apple devices as it takes ages until the login finalizes and you can actually use the internet. Rooms are a bit noisy, you can hear your neighbours relatively loudly.
"Very nice for a family visiting Seoul!"
Our family of 5 stayed at Fraser Place for 10 nights in a 2 bedroom suite. It was super spacious and had all the amenities we needed including a washing machine. The only negative of the room was that it had too many closets (is that really a negative?) and taxi drivers were unfamiliar with it. (Ask hotel staff to write hotel name and directions in Korean and show it to driver) There was a subway station 5-7 min walk away which was great but my youngest complained a bit after a long day of sightseeing. The hotel is a short taxi ride to many major sights.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Good accommodation and in an excellent location. On direct bus route from airport - though train and subway is cheaper if less direct
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Hotel in a great location.."
We had booked a room with a double bed but when we checked in we got 2 single beds when we got to our room. We called reception and were told that this information was not given to the hotel and that we had to contact our booking agent. I had shown them our hotel confirmations with the special request for no smoking with double bed. They then found another room for us but it was on the smoking floor. Other than this error during check in, we had a pleasant stay at Fraser Place. We will definitely recommend this place and book this hotel again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Savvy traveler
"Most practical & convenience hotel in seoul"
This was our 3rd time stay in here, without fail they proved me again that I made a right choice. First of all, the airport bus stops right in front of hotel and the bus station which is right acoross the hotel ( actually in middle of the road ) takes us to Seoul Station, Yong San- e-Mart, Namdemun & Myungdong thus we didn't have to take the Subway most of times. The staffs were friendly, courteous and had good attitudes. We will continue to stay this hotel whenever we go to Seoul. PS: They do have kitchenette in every room because of residence style thus you can do little cooking, it comes handy in the mornings or late hours when near by restaurants all closed.
11 night family trip May 15, 2014
Shelly Sung
Disappointed with the room. Had stayed at same location and same room type just about a month ago and had a 1 BR (large) and 2 full bath (showers). This time, the whole apartment was smaller rooms, smaller kitchen, and had 1 1/2 bath. Paid same price for both. Otherwise the room was clean and pleasant. Next time, I would need to re-check with Fraser Place what I am purchasing.
Other trip May 15, 2014
KH
"Comfortable stay"
Rooms were large and comfortable. Disappointed that room charges did not include breakfast and internet access was limited (i.e. you couldn't operate multiple devices at once). Staff were pleasant and competent but don't get sense of 'welcoming' warmth. Its not too far from the subway stations, but if coming back by taxi, it was difficult to describe to the taxi driver where it was. Best take a map of the location. And beware that there is another Fraser Place (Namdaemum) not that far from this place. Not many places to go for meals around the hotel. Need to walk towards City Hall and Myoung Dong area.
Other trip May 15, 2014
KH
Great front desk, bell desk, restaurant staff and housekeeping. It made our four days stay so comfortable. We are actually going back to stay with them for few more days( sorry couldn't book through hotels. Com since it was sold out on your stat)
3 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Jee song
Great location, large spacious rooms. With cooking facility and washer good for familiy
6 night trip Mar 30, 2014
It's the best choice if you are travelling with kids...
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Wonderful!"
I was looking for a suite so that we could stay in the same room as our family that we were visiting. I didn't realize I was going to get a full blown apartment! It was wonderful! The people at the "front desk" were extremely courteous and helpful. The included breakfast was amazing. It was more like a banquet! We would definitely recommend Fraser Place and stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2012
Sue

"Great Apartment in Seoul"
Excellent apartments in great location next to City Hall. Taxi driver didn't know location as info was in English - it may be worth having a Taxi card in Korean which we could print out before trip. This was useful at previous hotel in Busan
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Roy
"Good hotel to stay"
The hotel is very good. The location is 2 stations away from Myoengdong by underground train. The room is super good, modern, clean, always looks news. The thing is there will be no cleaning service on Sunday. I recommend this hotel if you go to Seoul both for business and holiday.
4 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"Room for improvement"
Stingy on toiletries and complimentary water Bed sheets not changed
4 night business trip May 24, 2015
Wei
SG
"It was very good - (after reno should be better)"
This is a great place if you want a kitchen and you want to stay in a hotel without a busy lobby. Personally, I don't like the large hotels because I don't enjoy having to make my way through a busy lobby filled with "whatever conference". Really nice pool and bath house. They are renovating rooms and from the pics in the lobby, it looks like they will be really nice. Rooms are fine but you can tell why they are renovating.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Spacious hotel rooms."
Spacious rooms with washing machine which helps us to clear our laundry. Drawback is long walking distance to subway, and additional persons charges even for children and infrequent shuttle bus.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
twinkle00
"Convenience location"
Good location if you come from airport by bus. Some of the staffs are with very good service but some of them are not. If the cleaniness could be improved it will be much appreciated. It was great to have oven and kitchen at the room but the pillow was too soft ... Anyway, it is worth to stay there.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Terence
HK
"Comfy Apartment"
Great ease getting there from airport. Absolutely happy with the size of the apartment. I understand there are reviews about a small bathroom (plus there are actually two in my 1-bedroom suite), but I think it's perfectly adequate unless soaking in bath salts in a jacuzzi is your thing. The only problem I encountered was that housekeeping did not make up my room when I returned the first day.... probably because I didn't go out till noon. But I specifically asked front desk to send someone, so that took a star off the "hotel service" score.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Not bad, but could've been better"
It was good. But few things. - The housekeeping could've have been better by not forgetting our daily complimentary. - Our request to have a higher floor and a different side of facing away from the main street were not provided without any explanation etc.
7 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"comment"
Overall we are so satisfied with the hotel. Just the room cleaning part need to be improved, we 4 people lived here for 8 days, we did requested room cleaning during the stay. But every time, no one refill our toiletry paper and shower gel stuff. This part need to be improved.
6 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
"Always enjoyable"
Whenever I go to Seoul I stay at Fraser Place Central. Its location can't be faulted being in between 3 Metro stations. You can walk to 2 world heritage listed Palaces as well as my favourite area of Myeongdong for shopping and eating. The staff are always friendly and professional. The facilities are also great with a pool and gym that I used every morning. The only downside is the tiny bathroom.
"Average condition but good for its price"
Large room clean and comfortable Carpet need replacing but timber flooring insude room Above average stay Service staffs generally good
5 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
"Not profession at all"
It took me some 25 mins to check in with for 2 rooms booking. The terrible things was that the house keeper had placed every things on floor when setting up a sofa bed of which I was asking a extra bed and willing to pay extra. When check out, the front desk told me that my credit card guarantee had made transaction of which will credit back my card in late afternoon of which this is not a norm in all hotel practice. Although that was not the real situation as the front desk did not know what happen to the guarantee at all. Thus, the hotel condition is good with spacy room but no heart. Will not recommend my friend to book this hotel.
4 night trip Oct 11, 2014
jimmytaylor
Amazing clean spacious hotel.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2014
ID & RM
"Home away from home"
The moment we settled into Fraser, it felt like home. Also, the main reason for choosing Fraser is we have a dog and was looking for pet friendly place. All the staff were friendly. Overall, it was a very pleasant stay. Would recommend to anyone if they are looking for a apt style hotel.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Great hotel recommended"
The hotel is great, clean, and rooms and facilities are great. Restaurant offers also great choice of meals. Some people in reception have some limitations with english,but they overcome this limitation with high level of service.
7 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"spacious"
lots of room , close to subway and few nice restaurants near by.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Anna
"Size choices - self contained."
Great facilities. A little more costly than some hotels, but everything from washing machine to kitchen available. Apartments are serviced.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Rae
"Good sized apartment for family's"
Nothing to complain about. good central location with all amenities such as food and bars with in 10 minutes walk also public transport easy to get to.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Oz
"Average hotel"
This Fraser property was average compare with the other properties I've stayed in. The one room deluxe unit I had had a big sitting lounge/dining area and the bedroom was big but I didn't understand why the wash area and bath room were so cramp, the long couch in the sitting room was uncomfortable, I kept sliding off after awhile. The staff's command of English was poor, when I asked for an extension cord, she kept telling me to dial 9 follow by the number, but eventually I got what I wanted but the person who delivered it didn't look too happy about it.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Ceegee
SG
"Good location, good guest service"
Location is great, 10 min. from subway, lots of bus pass by the hotel. Front desk staffs are great and helpful. The room is huge. Only that the renovation is a bit old. Great for large size families.
4 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"great service"
we love the hotel. the people there gave us a great help. clean room, perfect for family with kids
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
vie
"Nice stay for families"
It's a nice stay for a family of 4. We stayed in a 2-Bed Superior Deluxe. While the master bedroom boasts a king-size bed, it's only a double-size bed for the smaller room. It works fine for small children, but not necessary for bigger kids, not to mention adults. Comfy beds and perfect air-conditioning (heating). The design of the shower tubs is less than satisfactory and water kept leaking from the shower and leaving the bathroom doormat wet after use (until housekeeping changes it in the morning), The wifi worked fine for 1-2 persons (with different passwords) but seemed to fail sometimes when 3 of us were using it. By the way, you would better bring along a couple of adapters as the hotel might not be able to provide enough adapters for charging your mobile phones or tablets. The swimming pool was not warm, but good for those who swim rather than dip. The sauna seemed a bit too crowded most of the time, but it's decently clean. Haven't tried breakfast there but we had dinner on Chinese New Year Day (when most eateries were closed). Nice food (steak and pastas) with reasonable pricing. Hotel location is not perfect though (7 mins to the nearest subway exit), major tourist spots and hangouts are easily accessible by the comprehensive subway or on foot. After all, I would recommend the hotel for families.
5 night trip Jan 28, 2014
Kim Choi
"A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE"
Great location. Airport Bus stops right in front of the hotel. Good rate with free buffet breakfast and free WiFi. Spacious room, fitness centre, swimming pool and sauna room are neat and clean. Friendly staffs. Will definitely recommend to my friends.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Wai
"Home away from home"
The room is well-equipped, facilities are great, and breakfast buffet selection, while limited, is well-balanced. All these for a very reasonable price. This hotel will definitely be my home in Seoul in the future.
Other trip Jan 18, 2013
PH
"Good hotel to stay except winter..."
The location of the hotel is at the CBD area and is not as good during winter if you plan to shop. Though walking distance to Namdaemun and Mydeong, it will be a challenge to walk there esp you have children with you. Hence, taking a cab will cost you about 3,000 won. The worst experience was to pay 10,000 won for a cab ride from Mydeong back to the hotel at night. No cabs stop for you and those cabs that parked along the street will only give you a ride for 10,000 won. Similarly, it takes great effort to walk to Seoul Station and nearest City Hall subway. Buying snacks is easy as there is a 7 eleven across the road but if you plan to get variety of snacks, barley teabags, fruits, seaweed etc to bring back home, the nearest supermarket is to turn right at the hotel entrance and walk down the street towards sodeamun subway. The supermarket is just next the escalator.
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2012
Jan
"feel like home"
Fastactic, my kids like the place a lot and there are 2 convenience stores adjacent to the hotel, and a coffee bean at ground floor. You can easily get a taxi outside the hotel, and it is merely 10min walk to the nearest MRT station.
4 night trip Dec 15, 2012
MY
"Feels like home"
We really enjoyed the comfort and anenities in fraser. With all aspects taken care including laundry with dryer it made our stay in Seoul feels like home. The staff were mostly helpful with good english speaking skills and helped us with our travel routes. Breakfast however was rather lacking. But on the whole i would definirely recommend friends to stay there especially those with families.
4 night romance trip Dec 13, 2012