All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Blvd Kukulcan Km 11.5 HZ, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎866-539-8122

4.9
    4.8
"The best vacation"
Second time staying at the Hyatt zilara cancun within 1 year and it was simply amazing both times. The hotel grounds are beautiful, the staff is wonderful and the rooms are so clean and comfortable. Traveled with my fiancé and we plan to come back very soon.
Molly
"Great food, gorgeous beach....top notch!"
Top of the line in Cancun! We didn't have one complaint. Rooms have beautiful views. We will definitely be back!!!!!!
Leah
"Beautiful hotel"
Every employees in the hotel is very kind and keeps their smile when they meet us. Food is also good especially all kinds of grill. One thing that I want to tell you to avoid is Asiana restaurant. Japenese cuisine here is the worst among that I have seen so far.
Bostongom
"Hyatt?"
not a good experience! not enough entertainment! thanks god we come with our friend,
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
eli
"Can't believe it was even better than last year"
Spent four nights at the Hyatt Zilara last year. Enjoyed the trip so much that decided to stay there again this year. So glad that we did as it was even better than last year! The service in every area is wonderful. The room size, the ocean views, the variety of dinner options and the top shelf liquor make it a 5 star hotel.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Jill
We could not ask for a better beach resort experience. Fabulous. Our 3rd trip to this hotel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
laine
"Great adult only hotel"
First time we have stayed at this resort. The staff works very hard and is overly accommodating, the service to the customer is great. Overall the hotel is clean and our rooms were as well, no issues on cleanliness. Most of the food we had at the various restaurants were good, but a couple of meals weren't great, overall food was above average. Pool facility with swim up bar was great and beach / ocean area was great also. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a very nice adult only resort.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Beautiful views, friendly staff."
Let me preface my review by saying that I am not an extremely picky person. We stayed 4 nights. Hotel was clean, staff helpful & friendly. The food and restaurant choices were disappointing. When we arrived, we were told that The Chef's Plate and Asiana required reservations. No openings at Chef's Plate until Friday when we would be gone. Only available at Asiana for Temppanyaki was at 9 pm on Wednesday, we arrived on Monday. Ate at Pelicanos for lunch--our waiter finally arrived while another waiter was taking our order. Food was tasteless. Asked our waiter for menu for dessert x2 before he finally gave menu. He never came back, so we left. Spice restaurant is typical buffet food--not bad. Maria Marie was awful--husband ordered Cornish hen & got 3 little wings & no breast meat (I thought they only had 2)! I ordered chipotle shrimp--so tough I could barely cut it with a knife, tasteless sauce. Asiana was wonderful. Food great, service great (ate here twice, only real choice). Met a couple who arrived after we did, and they said they got reservations at Chef's Plate and were given several choices of times. Went back to front desk, but they said that that was not accurate. Hmmm! Not sure if we needed to upgrade to get into this restaurant or what!! We were in room 304. Shows in lobby were good, hotel was quiet for sleeping. Our room was kept in a meticulous state by our maid. Lots of alcohol everywhere even in room. Would go back.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Mo
"Perfect for Couples"
Perfeccto! Everything was top notch. Staff, food, all was 5 Star
"Wonderful!"
The hotel is beautiful. The staff is amazing. They are so caring and make sure you have a wonderful vacation.
Marna
"it was fabulous."
The staff were kind and attentive. Nothing should be changed. The hotel is beautiful. The beach is perfect. Great location.
Barb
Perfect! Awesome hotel and staff. No complaints everything was great.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Amazing Hotel on the beach"
A five start all adult all inclusive hotel where all rooms are oceanfront. Rooms were big, staff so friendly, food amazing at all restaurants and views breathtaking. Even the guests were incredibly friendly. Activities if you want them and lots of lounge chairs at the pool/beach to accomodate all guests. Food and drink were plentiful and top shelf.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Beautiful beach and wonderful chairs and lounges at both beach and pool. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Nightly show in lobby area a very nice touch. Wound go back again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Sadie
"Hyatt Zilara Perfect"
From start to finish this was the best trip to Cancun so far! This was trip #8. Check in and out are a breeze. The food and drinks were great! The room was awesome! But most of all it is always the staff and excellent customer service that will give any establishment repeat business and multiple referrals ! We will return to this resort next year and have already been recommending it to everyone, including the folks we shared ground transportation back to the airport with, who did not have such pleasant experiences at their resorts!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
debi
"Sooper Trip!"
Get a higher floor room! Rest of the things don't need feedback.. they are already perfect at this 5-star facility, including its location when compared to other resorts on the hotel zone.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
30y old couple
"Clean rooms and clean resort"
The resort was amazing. The food was great although the asian place was not very good. The entertainment was spot on. However it personally made me feel uncomfortable when the waiters or entertainers asked for tip. Tip should not be a much. The rooms were clean although the AC was not cold enough.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
heidi
"Best stay ever"
This was our third stay on this property and I must say it was the best yet. Excellent in all areas except the check-in process. The personnel in that area just don't seem to "get it" so far as having a welcoming attitude toward their guests. Once that process is over though it's clear sailing for a wonderful week ahead. Will definitely return.
4 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
"A great all-inclusive hotel on the beach."
A great all-inclusive hotel on the beach. Every room faces to sea. Play with waves in the sea and could swim if you are good at swimming. Our favorite is buffet with tropical fruits and healthy food. Lots free wines but we don't drink. Everyday there is show time. Definitely we will go back again!
5nightstay
"WONDERFUL HOTEL"
HAD A WONDERFUL TIME AT HYATT ZILARA. THE ROOMS WERE VERY CLEAN AND HAD A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE BEACH AND OCEAN. FOOD WAS EXCELLENT AT ALL THE RESTAURANTS. POOLSIDE WAS VERY CLEAN AS WAS THE BEACH. ENTERTAINMENT EACH NIGHT WAS VERY GOOD. YOU HAVE A VERY DEDICATED STAFF!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
This place is sooooo awesome! The only thing I would say that might need some improvement is the Maria Marie's restaurant, it's supposed to be "Mexican" cuisine, but it's really not, this place should be more authentic, keep the level of elegance, change the food. All the other restaurants are awesome, my fave were Asiana, Pelicanos, and Spice! The natural fresh juices at Spice are amazing! I really like the entertainment every night! This place really wants to go above and beyond for the visitors! Overall it was an amazing experience! I loved this hotel!
Biquis
"Loved this place!"
Best experience. Best all inclusive. Treated so well and the staff are excellent. Very relaxing hotel if you want to have a chill vacation.
ashleyh
"Amazing property and staff"
This hotel is wonderful. Even fully booked, you never feel overcrowded and there is a relaxed and quiet air about it. The staff are the best thing, and US hotels could learn a thing or two from the service provided here.
mmoa
We love the all inclusive. Sandy Beach is excellent. Service fantastic. Jacuzzi and steam shower in our room was also great specially we can't enjoy the sea water due to its raging waves.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Juliet
"Hotel staff need some training-"
The check in staff seem to think they are doing you a favour. They are not gracious, are barely polite and must have forgotten how to smile. Moreover, when I asked if it would be possible to check-in earlier than the 3 pm time, instead of smiling and saying "we will try our best, and we are sorry for any inconvience"- like others in my experience have done, they said (agressively) "your room is only guaranteed to be open at 3". Hmmm- is this a luxury Hyatt? Any questions I had were answered similarly. We also did not get the room we were told we would get (but no explanation was offered, though we asked). Singularly unpleasant staff. The rest of the staff were polite. In the restaurants, it would be good if the waiters did not behave as if their service depended on their tips. Please note: I travel frequently for both business and pleasure (all around the world).
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Beautiful Resort!"
We stayed here 3 years ago, and loved it!! We said we would definitely come back again! We visited again in January 2015 and loved it!! This place is beautiful! The service is amazing, the pools are warm, the food is great, and the ocean view rooms are perfect!! Will be back!
Angie
"Awesome adults only"
Had a short 4 night/5 day visit. Loved the adults only aspect. Beautiful resort on a nice beach. Daily entertainment was much better than at other resorts we've stayed. A bit far to walk to "party zone" in the evening, but a nice walk during the day. Only 2 cons: no food available outside restaurants (none at pool-drinks only) and everything shuts down relatively early, so you have to make your own party with other guests. Which was fun and easy to do! Oh and the margarita mixer left something to be desired- we stuck to shots instead......
Tracey
"The only place I will stay in mexico"
I don't know why anyone would give less than 5 stars. This hotel is so nice I will be returning this year. Loved the food. Loved the coffee shop. Loved the staff. Loved the drinks. I have been to other hotels in Mexico and I will not go to any other hotel but this one.
liz
it's really nice hotel. clean room and nice person. and they have many fun activity
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Fabulous Experience!"
Hyatt has done this right! From the moment we stepped out of our taxi from the airport til our departure, everything was exceptional! We were warmly greeted, and though service was always available, we never felt intruded upon. The room and facilities are all wonderfully maintained. The restaurants offer delicious food and wonderful selections. The beach is simply breath-taking. We will definitely go back!
3 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Excellent - will definitely go again. There is nothing more to say. I don't know why expedia is requiring me to say anymore. It was an excellent hotel.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Just about Perfect!"
Awesome Place!
6 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
david
"The Best"
This is the best hotel we have ever stayed in and outstrips the other 2 all inclusives we have been to by far. The staff and service are a joy, the rooms are large and kept immaculate, and there are no lines or waiting for anything. The food is entirely satisfactory, but as expected not gourmet.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Dave and Betsy
"We will be back!"
We've stayed at other resorts in Cancun and this is by far our favorite. In fact, our son had booked a different resort in Cancun in May for his honeymoon and we convinced him to change to Hyatt Zilara! Service was incredible and the staff aimed to please. I like that it had a good mix of older and younger couples and didn't try to appeal to a party crowd with loud music and pool games. If that's what you want, this is not the place. I loved that it was in the heart of Cancun and we were able to walk to an outdoor shopping mall one day and experience life outside the resort. We loved it so much, we decided we'd come back once a year if even for a few days. Southwest just started flying there and offers a nonstop flight from Austin that is only a couple of hours long, so that's a nice perk if you live in South Texas! My only complaint was that we were told at check-in that two of the restaurants required reservations and it would be wise to make them within 24 hours of arriving. When my husband went by the front desk the next day (within the 24 hour range), one was completely booked and the other one only had a 9 p.m. opening. Yikes! Next time, we will book our reservation at check-in!
3 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Very Nice"
Food was good except for the Tapas Cafe; There were exercise machines broken in the Exercise Area also.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Exceptional experience."
The Hyatt Zilara was the most beautiful hotel I have stayed in a long time. Everyone was welcoming and incredibly friendly. The view from our room was captivating. We would like to give a proper thanks to Luis in the front desk and Astrid at concierge services. They were not only extremely helpful but they they made the stay at the hotel that more special.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"One of the most luxurious hotel ever"
This is one of the best hotels I ever stayed.. Let me start from beginning.. We were on our honeymoon. I had booked hotel through expedia for great deal for 11 days. After reading older reviews, I wanted to have room on higher floor. So I had called the hotel 10 days before the day to request that and to request if they can put up some wine and roses in our room on arrival as we were on our honeymoon. When we arrived, they greeted first with a drink and cold towel (as its quite hot there). Then they assigned a room to us. But it was on lower floor. So i asked that we have requested room on higher floor. So they changed it to the one on higher floor. When we went into the room, the view is breathtaking. Awesome blue water and clean beach.. But we were bit disappointed as there was nothing special put in our room. So we hit the pool and decided to get some sun. After we came back to the room, it was perfect romantic atmosphere. The bed was decorated with origami and rose petals. There were candles in the room and also roses in the hot tub (Every room has a hot tub). It was perfect setup. About the room: Its quite specious... the shower is amazing.. it has 4 shower heads from different angles plus overhead shower. Also it has extra hand held shower. Two people can easily take shower in it at time. Service: Amazing and super friendly staff. even if you are sitting by poolside they check with you if you need anything..
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Aditya
"amazing, relaxing, beautiful"
first time in Mexico this was the best resort I've seen I would go back to cancun and that's the only resort I would stay . It was our 1 year anniversary and everything was just awsome from the food,room,the staff,cleaning, pool, bars, view, to mush to list its just amazing !! We will be back only to this resort
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
sam
"Beautiful hotel with great staff"
We had a great experience from the moment we got to the hotel until the moment we left. The beach cabanas were very comfortable and the beach was very nice. Everyone at the hotel was friendly and welcoming. We will definitely be returning.
"Vaca 2015"
My wife and I traveled together for the first time to Cancun. Wonderful time. We would definately do it again.
"Always on top of it"
My husband and I were at Hyatt zilara for 5 nights and 6 days. We got to the resort at around 11:30AM and they werw able to check us in right away, which was nice because we didnt expect to be checked in early. The room is spacious and well designed. The view from our oceanfront room was spectacular. All rooms seem to be facing the ocean so I dont think there would be a huge difference even if it were an ocean view room, thought we did enjoy our dinner at chef's table which is only for oceanfront and up. Housekeeping was also on top of what they do. Came very frequently, but never ran into us. We never lacked towels or any other amenities. Pool was very nice too. All hotel staff were super courteous and friendly too. The shows in the hotel lobby were very entertaining too. Definitely would come back!!
Angel
"WOW!!!!"
From the moment we showed up to the moment we checked out, the service at this hotel was phenomenal. We were escorted in to the check in area, given water and given a cool, wet towel. Our room was visited at least 3 times a day for cleaning, turndown service, and restocking of the mini bar. There were servers in the lobby, at the pool, and on the beach to bring you drinks. At the restaurants there were multiple people to make sure you had drinks and a clean table. We did not upgrade our room so there was one restaurant that we could not go to. Other than that, there was plenty for us to eat and drink. There are 5 restaurants, and multiple bars as well as a coffee shop off the lobby. The food was very good. And the drinks were top shelf quality. The grounds were clean. There was plenty of room to spread out at the pool or on the beach. We felt like a king and queen!!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Chris and Dan
"Good work"
Very good hotel for an all-inclusive , very up -today with friendly stuff, clean and always the service is available 24/7. Close to malls and to restaurants if you want to walk around. All the rooms have ocrqn view.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Excellent hotel and location with many amenities."
This is our second visit to this hotel, but our first since Hyatt acquired it. We really love the relaxing environment, the food options, the beach service, the nightly shows, and the terrific staff.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"AS GOOD AS IT GETS!"
The hotel staff were as good as you can ever have!!! Very attentive, super friendly, made you feel at home!!!
2 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2015
Durl
"Pleasant"
Staffs were pleasant and friendly. Only taxi from airport to the hotel was unpleasnat and rip off experience, but nothing to do with this hotel. I wish drinking options include more variety, but other than that, great experience of staying here.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Great place! Loved the overall feel of the resort and the food was great! Can't wait to go back!
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Pamela
"Overall excellent!"
I would definitely recommend this hotel for a stay. I originally booked this hotel from a recommendation from a friend because I wanted a "sure thing awesome vacation". The only thing that I would change is the outdoor/Swim-up bar. The drinks were most often made incorrectly and one bartender (Antonio) would consistently leave tour drink far enough back so you had to get out of the water to get it every time. Otherwise the staff and facility was awesome! We will go back!!
Nebraska
"Great last minute vacation!"
For the money...... you really can't beat it. Girlfriend and I booked last minute. The food was good, large pool, cabanas were comfortable. Didn't like the fact that people save their cabanas with books and towels at 6 am but no biggy. The hotel could offer a few more outdoor activities but it was still great. TOP SHELF BOOZE at the main bar!!! Game room was also very accommodating with 24 hr food/drink self-serve. Also, pretty good location.
RJ & H
"Hyatt has work to do!"
Suffice to say, the employees must not be happy as their lack of enthusiasm is a true reflection. The pleasant ones were Selene, the Bell Captain and the coffee shop employees, that is all! The food and service is awful at Pelicanos. The service was horrific at Maria Marie. We stayed here based on reviews and although we got an apology for our bad service, we won't be back when and if we return to Cancun.
Dean