All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mohamed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great hotel in Downtown Dubai"
You cannot go wrong by staying at this hotel. Much better than the more expensive hotel that is just across the street.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Good hotel .. nice staff"
It was a very good experience . I am in love with this hotel .
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
amnah
"My new home/Manzil in Dubai."
Had a great stay. Wonderful location. Friendly staff. Was my first visit to UAE they made it nice.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Great little hotel in a fantastic location."
The Al Manzil recently reopened after a 5 month refurbishment. The results are stunning, if not a little cold, compared to the previous warmth of the lobby area in particular. It is very beautiful and they have switched to a personal check-in model whereby you sit on a couch with the check-in person who uses an iPad for the process. Meanwhile, you are served mint tea and some middle-eastern sweets - all very good. The process takes longer than it should, but they're new at it. The rooms are quite nice with all new beds, bedding, towels, bathrooms, etc. All in all, an excellent choice in the BEST location in Dubai for the Burj Khalifa, Souk al Bahar and the Mall of Dubai. The entire staff is very helpful, pleasant and always accommodating. The bar/restaurant, Nezesaussi Grill, reopened early February 2015. The food is excellent and portions are quite large. Most of the staff was retained during the months long remodel, so they're comfortable working there and service is quite smooth.
1 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Alan
"Great hotel, new changes"
This is my favorite hotel in Dubai. Recently they made great changes in style and add new services. Check-in is very easy, fast and comfortable as well as check-out. One thing I did not like which is the empty refrigerator in the room !!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Lorca
"Good Central Location, modern, renovated hotel"
As always, the reception and restaurant staff is amazing , nice welcome, best service. Rooms are good,after the renovation the 'Arabian' atmosphere is gone ... but still, the hotel remains my first choice
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Beautiful hotel in downtown Dubai"
The staff was professional and accommodating - we loved the welcome drink of green apple juice at the check-in, and we were upgraded to a Burj view room. Definitely a plus! Food was excellent in the Courtyard restaurant. Pool and fitness center were quite well-appointed, too.
Response by Manzil Downtown Dubai
Dear guest, Thank you for your great review and comments, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai. Kind regards, Daniel
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"nice but has problems"
it is a nice greeting with juice upon arrival. the room was hot at night and the pillows were very uncomfortable. the staff did not speak or understand English very well. the room phone rang in the middle of the night and woke me up, and the night manager was rude and did not handle the problem well. the TV was terrible as some channels did not have a clear pictures and others had audio problems, and the hotel could not fix the problem during our five night stay!!!! the omelet and the mushroom in the room service order was dry and fowl tasting.
Response by Manzil Downtown Dubai
Dear manal, Thank you for your review, I was very disappointed to hear that we did not deliver the service that we are proud of. We do take our guests feedback very seriously as it is one of the key ways in which we can improve on the level of service that we deliver and I would like to re-assure you that your comments have been shared with the team. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai. Best wishes, Stefan
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
manal
"A View of the Burj Khalifa - Need I say more?"
A great stay, just like last time. The Burj View Suite is fantastic. Great pool; great food just across the street at the Souk Al Bahar.
Response by Manzil Downtown Dubai
Dear Alan, Thank you for your review, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai. Kind regards, Stefan
3 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Alan
"Nice and comfortable"
Very nice services around the clock. Clean rooms full of facility , all what you need in close proximity.
Response by Manzil Downtown Dubai
Dear Hassan, Thank you for your review we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai. Kind regards, Stefan
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Hassan
"Great location; smallish rooms"
The hotel is in a great spot, service and cleanliness were very good. On the downside rooms were smallish and quite expensive.
Response by Manzil Downtown Dubai
Hello, Thanks for the review, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, I am sorry you felt the rooms were a little small, however please let us know when you are thinking of returning, as we do have alternative room types. Kind regards, Stefan
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2013
"Good location, but one MAJOR design flaw."
This hotel is excellent except for one MAJOR flaw: The BATHROOM is not separate from the sleeping area. The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, but the lack of a wall that would provide a private bathroom is very unfortunate. My husband and I couldn't believe that they designed a nice hotel like this. The bathtub and sink are right in the room. You step out of the shower right into the room; no changing room. The toilet is enclosed, but is far from being private. We couldn't invite our son and his wife, who live in Dubai,up to our room because of this. If we had been travelling with teenage children it would have been impossible to stay here. I can't emphasize enough how strange this design is. It is so unfortunate, but because of this we cannot recommend this hotel.
Response by Manzil Downtown Dubai
Dear Gracie, thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It is unfortunate that you did not like our quite unique bathroom design. PLease be informed that we get mixed feedback about them but once we undergo a soft refurbishment next year, we will be looking at some design changes. Best regards Stefan
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
Gracie
"In a city of excellent hotels a star"
I must have stayed here a dozen times now and I have to say I can find no fault the location is excellent with lots of fun places within a hundred yards. The courtyard is an excellent place to have a glass of wine and a smoke. The gym is small but fine. The rooms are comfortable and large in all its a solid winner.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
"Good hotel"
Good location Good rooms Free wi fi Nice staff Free car to airport
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
H
"Fantastic Service and great rooms"
Al Manzil always has great service. The staff is as friendly as they can be and provide you with whatever you ask for immediately. I would recommend Al Manzil to anyone.
4 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Dubai Mall."
Nice staff and friendly. the hotel really clean, but as a muslim and a middle eastern person, I did not like the room design,where the bath top in the middle of the room.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Abu Khalid
"great hotel in great location"
we always stay here when in Dubai wonderful hotel upgrade to a Burj view room great location
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Harvey Stedman
"Best Hotel at this Location!"
It was a quick reservation, then by reading the reviews I have decided to book at AlManzil Hotel. all the reviews were valid, the hotel at excellent location, few minutes walk to The Dubai Mall even at hot weather, be aware that you will cross one street, then walk for few minutes, then you will turn right to Souk AlBahar which takes you to the Dubai Fountain
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Abdul
"Value for money"
We arrived Dubai exhausted from our journey and the immediate impact of the weather. We had problem with our check in as the hotel claimed that Expedia had cancelled our reservation contrary to our instruction to only amend the booking from four days to three days. After a lengthy check and consultation we were allowed to check in. I must say the friendliness of the hotel staff made up for the wait and the welcoming comfort of the hotel room was adequate compensation. The only thing that is close to a regret I had staying here was my inability to use the courtyard restaurant as it was fully booked on the two occasions I tried to dine there. Indeed that must be a testament to the quality of dining. I would say Al Manzil is a hotel I would like to return to again in the future.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
chimex
The only issue I had was the amount of times that a staff member came to my room. It really got annoying at a minimum amount of 4 times a day. 1 time is enough to clean my room. Other than that it was honestly the best hotel I have ever stayed at in any country I have ever visited.
5 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Dustin
"Excellent location and views."
Reserved a room in this hotel after my friend recommended it's great location and service. Checked in late after a long flight, the lady helping me (Basema or Besma) was very pleasant, she must have seen how tired I was and upgraded me to a Jr. suite! Boy was I in for a treat! After bidding me a goodnight I was escorted by the bellboy who took my bags and upon reaching my room proceeded to show me the room and its luxurious amenities and made sure I knew how to operate the Krupp machine, etc. The bed was already turned down and a yummy boxed piece of chocolate was awaiting me on the pillow :-) The suite was spacious, modern, comfortable and super clean; furthermore the balcony overlooked Burj Khalifa, wow! The hotel is located in downtown Dubai, across the street from Dubai Mall and only 15 minutes away from the airport; very convenient and centrally located. Thank you Al Manzil for a wonderful stay :-)
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Abster
Absolutely lovely hotel. Well worth the money. Great location, great service and friendly staff.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Joy
"An exclant downtown hotel"
I been with my 4 kids alone they were very helpful and any request i made they tried their best to do it for me. Some ppl who are working their unforgettable. They have a good supermarket just under the hotel I love that. I will go to this hotel again and again.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
lolo
"Good hotel but bad breakfast"
our stay was short but i asked for breakfast in the room and it was really not tasty at all but overall i recommend this hotel because the location is amazing but i don't recommend to have breakfast at the room i ordered oriental breakfast only the egg was acceptable ..
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Jumana
"Al Manzil Hotel Review.. Quickly"
i went to Al Manzil hotel for two days.. and it was great since the location was on Shiekh Mohammed Bin Rashed Blvd. the breakfast was great as well !! loved the fresh honey !! and the Jam Jars as well. Additionally, the Cafe in the middle would really give a middle-eastern feel to all your stay.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"a perfect location"
The location is perfect. You can take the metro in from the airport. It connects to a bus (F13) that is free if you link it to your metro ride and comes every 10 minutes. It drops you across the street from the hotel. The hotel staff were all friendly and knowledgeable. In the evenings we walked across the street into the souk and watched the fountain show. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"A wonderful stay enhanced by stay at Al Manzil"
This hotel is one of the most comfortable and lovely one in which I've stayed. The breakfast was lovely and delicious, the courtyard, a charming place to sit and enjoy the meals, and the overall service was excellent. The rooms are so nicely and creatively designed with a huge bathtub that was most relaxing. And I haven't even mentioned the swimming pool that is beautifully maintained. Overall -- a fantastic experience.
2 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Claire
"A hotel that ensures the fun in vacation!"
Great location near most key attractions, Old City and amenities. Within 25 meters of hotel is a grocery store, Starbucks, restaurants, sports pub, medical services, ATM and other amenities. Hotel can also coordinate access to pretty well any adventure outing your may want. But what made this hotel stand out was the professionalism, friendliness and warm welcome of the staff. They made our stay very comfortable and memorable. Stay there--you will not regret it.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Fox
"Dependable Quality"
I always stay at the Al Manzil whenever I can because of it's consistent quality, location, staff professionalism, amenities, food preparation and presentation. I can always depend on the things that are most important to me - which basically people who care enough to do a good job ALL of the time. I will continue to stay there every chance I get and never worry about everything being just perfect.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
"A Pleasant Stay"
My whole stay at Al Manzil Hotel was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful. And service was very fast whatever what it was that was ordered. Also the hotel had an arrangement of fantastic restaurants within its premisis.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
Mansour
"good location and friendly staff"
good quality service and location, very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
"Close to Dubai fountain"
Excellent hotel, good service and amenities. Only one negative was that the air conditioner temperature was not adjustable. Temperature locked at 21 degrees, too cold. Called maintenance and told that it was not possible to correct so I just had to turn it on when hot and off when cold. Not satisfactory but otherwise an excellent hotel.
5 night family trip Mar 7, 2013
"Excellent hotel, good area for walking"
Overall, this is a wonderful hotel. Excellent staff, food, and service. Great area for those who like to walk, since a new souk and the massive Dubai Mall are close. The room layout is a bit unusual, with the bathtub open to the rest of the room, and took some getting used to....I would have preferred the option for more "tub privacy." THe central courtyard was a lovely area, but spoiled for me by all the smoking. But that is a large part of the culture, and pretty much inescapable anywhere.
3 night trip Mar 7, 2013
"great for couple"
great experience, i would come back again and again
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
abdull
"Shopping/ leisure trip OR business trip"
Great hotel, short distance to Dubai Mall .. Emaar is doing wonderfull job as hotel operator
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
Ghanem
"Great for couples!"
Awesome hotel in an awesome location - can't beat it!
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Steff
very near to Dubai mall 5-7 minutes walk
Other trip Dec 8, 2012
"4 star hotel with 5 star service"
Perfect downtown location, great views and amazing service. Wazir at the concierge desk couldn't be more than a perfect concierge. Look him up on your next visit.
4 night business trip Nov 25, 2012
Gourang
"a hidden gem"
The staff are beyond friendly and nice. They would go out of their way to ensure that their guests are taken care of. My only issue was the pillows, they were uncomfortable. I didn't say anything about it, but I'm sure that had I called housekeeping and asked for better pillows, they wouldn't hesitate to take care of it. Also, love the home-made jam collection at their breakfast buffet, very interesting flavors!
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
Redha
"Good hotel, bad rooms"
In general the hotel is good. The location is great, the common areas are pleasant and clean, and the staff is helpful and courteous. The problem lies with the rooms. They are simply dreadful. They are poorly-lit, and badly laid-out. I didn’t like the bathroom-in-the-middle-of-the-room concept. It might be modern and hip, but it’s certainly not convenient or comfortable. The lack of lighting adds another dimension of discomfort. My room was so badly-lit that I found it depressing and uninviting.
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
Farid
"Sleeping in the toilet"
could not understand why they had the toilet in the middle of the room with no privecy at all.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
HJ
"Great hotel for everyone"
Great location just across the street from the Dubai mall. Good service, staff very pleasant, always ready to help. Defenitly gstay at thethis hotel again
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Indira

The hotel is in a great location if you want easy access to the mall, the area also has lots of cafes and restaurants so it's nice to walk around. The staff are all very helpful and the breakfast was delicious with lots of options. The room was comfortable in as much as the bed was good and you have everything you need but I personally didn't like the room, it seemed cold. They did surprise me with a birthday cake in the room though, which was a lovely treat.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Natasha
"Great hotel!"
Great little hotel but the bathroom is open to the room which offers no privacy. This is the only drawback, otherwise very good
3 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
wyeth
Very comfortable hotel in the middle of downtown Dubai.
4 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"No privacy in pathroom, other things are very nice"
No privacy in pathroom
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
"A nicely located good 4 star hotel but with issues"
My stay was generally good. However, I find the attitude of some of the staff to be unfriendly. Any time I return to the hotel, the staff (who line up at the entrance) were not sure whether I am guest or not. I find that a bit uncomfortable. In fact, that made me feel unwelcome. I doubt I will ever stay in this hotel. The room itself has amenities of a 3 star hotel
3 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Good Location AND comfy bedastoće"
Whilst it was 41c outside, the hotel was comfortable & Cool. Our Room was spacious AND web could not fault it. Would Stay there again.
Response by Manzil Downtown Dubai
Dear Bano1, Thank you for your comments and the Four star rating, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai. Warm regards, Stefan
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Bano1
"Lovely hotel, would stay again..."
Al Manzil hotel was a good sized hotel with a lovely personal touch. The staff were super friendly. You didn't feel dwarfed by the other guests or the size of the place. You felt a sense of belonging and it was easy to make it home for a few days. We booked a deluxe king size room and requested a travel cot for my little one and we were happy with the size of the rooms. Only downside was that there wasn't a separate bathroom. Just two cubicles attached directly to your room, one for the toilet and one for the shower. Sink and bathtub is in the room itself. Breakfast buffet was lovely and peaceful with great choice. There is a starbucks on sight for familiarity and many other lovely restaurants. Only a short 5 minute walk away, there are the souks al bahar, dubai mall, burj khalifa and dubai fountains. So if you're intending to soak in the cosmopolitan feel of dubai and/or shop - staying in downtown dubai for at least a day or two is a must. Plus a free shuttle service goes to the mall and back everyday and several other sites. Prices were not extortionate either. We felt we got good value for money, for room service and laundry service too. Will definitely be staying here again.
Response by Manzil Downtown Dubai
Dear Traveller, Thank you for the lovely comments, we were delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay and that all the team took great care of you. In regards to your comments about our bathrooms, you will be pleased to know that from July 1st, the hotel will be undergoing a refurbishment and as part of this, the bathrooms will be more enclosed to create more privacy. We were also thrilled to hear that you will be back, please let us know when you are next thinking of passing through. Kind regards, Stefan
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Traveller
"Exceptional"
Everything was exceptional except the bed was a bit hard. Incredible value for money.
Response by Manzil Downtown Dubai
Kiaora Retired NZers, Thank you for your great comments and five star review, we were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai. Kind regards, Stefan
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014