All hotels in Marietta, Georgia, United States of America
2375 Delk Road, I-75 Exit 261 (Delk Rd SE), Marietta, GA, 30067, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

2.6
"Great for the $"
Very comfortable
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"DO NOT STAY!!"
IT WAS HORRIBLE! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL!!! THEY ARE RUDE!! WE ASK FOR A MANGER AND NEVER RECEIVED A RESPONSE! THEY ACT LIKE THEY CANT SPEAK ENGLISH! WE PAID FOR LARGE SIZE BEDS AND GOT TO OUR ROOMS AND THEY WERE DOUBLE BEDS. JUST AWFUL NEVER AGAIN WILL WE STAY THERE!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Randy
"Very Clean Room"
The room looked a bit outdated like most hotels do but it was clean when I came in and cleaned every day while I was at work. It was perfect for my short stay.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"It was ok"
The room was good, everything was clean, but you can hear everything from the room, had people above me walking around every night until 3am (I'm sure they were just walking but it sounded like they were going to fall through the roof) so needless to say I had trouble falling asleep. And then someone would wake me up around 8am from noise outside so I didn't get much sleep at all
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
We were only there at night. Spent the whole day visiting family.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Hard to find"
We used GPS and Google to find the motel but spent more than 40 minutes trying to find it at night. The night clerk changed our room at our request because I wasn't able to climb stairs. He said he was giving us non-smoking room 311 but gave us a key card for room 211 which turn out to be a smoking room. We heard traffic during the night. The room was clean but smelled. We left the next morning. The complimentary breakfast was better than nothing. We won't reserve a room there again and possible never in a Howard Johnson that has less than 4 stars.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Jerry
"horrible"
awful
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Howard Johnson
"Decent and clean!"
Overall, my stay was good and the price was decent for a good night's sleep. This is a good place to stay if you're on a budget, the rooms were clean. I always stay here. A microwave and refrigerator is in the rooms.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Not Great Hotel - Good Location"
Staff was not very friendly. Hotel is run down. Included breakfast is cereal. Area is very convinient.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Need more in Marietta"
Not a good area. Had folks try and get into my room, they were told it was empty. Also, found a stink bug setting next to me at 3:00 am. Just not a nice hotel. The staff was decent.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"I do not recommend this hotel at all!!!"
This hotel was awful! The price and online rating were better than average, but the room had holes kicked in all around the bottom and were poorly patched. The room also didn't appear to be very clean. I checked in, surveyed the room and promptly left to stay at the EconoLodge nearby.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Sufficient but wouldn't stay here again."
Stayed here three nights for business. The location is convenient-directly off of 75, but neighborhood doesn't look the safest. Upon entry to the room it appeared clean. Took a shower at the end of the night and was pacing the riom while talking on my phone. Got in bed to discover my bare feet were black! The rugs are disgustingly dirty. I wore flip flops on my feet the remainder of my stay constantly. The beds were not verey comfortable either. Overall served its purpose but if I travelled to the area again i would not be staying here.
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Holly
"Nice food outlets"
Very clean. Location is great, next to major highway, food shopping, and more.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Stanley
"Nasty hotel"
This place is nasty. The rooms are not clean. Customer service horrible. I am not sure why the are still open . Visible mold in rooms.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
angey
"You get what you pay for!!!"
The remote had no batteries. TV had no volume. The walls are filthy in the rooms, bathroom was not sanitary. The phone didn't work.Housekeeping pounded on the door like they were the police.
3 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Carmen
"near my daughter house who we went to visit"
We arrived a day early. They had plenty of rooms. Ceiling had section falling out. Tub spout was messed up and knobs about to fall off. The breakfast was something else. Went to get some juice got a glass of bugs. I'll never stay at a Howard Johnson again. I didn't want to lose my money or I would have cancel and checked in somewhere else. We got another hotel for my 2 grandkids to stay. They was afraid to sleep after seeing a big bug in the room.
3 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Darrell Lane
"Hotel room was not to my level of expectations."
The jacuzzi was dirty, the walls were moldy. The chairs in the main lobby were old and dirty.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"not bad"
The hotel was ok, the staff was very friendly. The room was neat when we arrived but we saw a few bugs and spider webs.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
LaToya
I needed a place to sleep for the one night I was going to be in Atlanta. The breakfast offered was a bit of a disappointment, the coffee was cold and there was no microwave available to heat up any of the already cold food items. However, it served its purpose for a one-night stay - no longer than that.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Yvonne
"Expected more!"
The staff was very nice but the room was less than desirable. There were long hairs in the bathroom sink, the door to the refrigerator was sticky and there were many water stains on the bathroom ceiling. The door to the room had to be slammed to be shut and the outside of the door looked as if it had been pryed open many times. The furniture was old and very scratched. The good thing was the beds were clean and had fresh linens. Breakfast was very limited with only two types of pastries, white bread and two choices for cereal. Juice and coffee were provided. Could not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Helen
"Affordable Inn near the event I was attending."
Cleanliness: The main part of our room was fairly clean for a smoking room but the bathroom was disturbingly dirty and the metal tissue paper holder was sticking out of the wall with an exposed sharp edge that looked dangerous, as for the lobby/breakfast area it was pretty clean but seemed kinda small and outdated. Amenities&Service: I only came in contact with two staff members throughout our stay a man and a woman both front desk clerks and both were friendly and helpful, the breakfast was lacking the only hot choices were coffee oatmeal and toast they need to add a waffle maker, everything in our room worked good but the TV was very old it didn't even have any AVI connection on it. Location: I liked the area it seemed to be a pretty friendly neighborhood and it was quiet at night which made it easy to sleep, also there are several restaurants shops and attractions nearby. So all and all I'd say its pretty decent for the price and the location but they still need to fix a few things here and there.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Gabriel
"OK. Good location, don't bother with breakfast"
One reason I booked here was for the breakfast, which was poor. Powered donuts, Little Debbie-style Pecan Rolls, kids cereal, and cheap English muffins. Coffee was available, but they were out of orange juice. Ice machine was broken during the full stay. Room was clean, but a bit worn -- cracking paint/tile on the ceiling, damage in the bathtub, small stains, that kind of thing. Noise was not an issue. Cheap appliances and bad layout - old microwave, had to put the coffeemaker on the sink to actually plug it in. Fridge was fine. AC was too cold even on the lowest cool setting, which is fine. I stayed here a year ago, came back due to location - McDonald's in the parking lot, Publix down the road, some variety in fast food across the street. Right off the interstate. I'll probably stay somewhere else next year that has a breakfast I don't need to supplement with real food. No hassle with the front desk.
3 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
"You get what you pay for!!!"
I saw the reviews for this hotel and thought, "It can't be too bad of a place," because I am use to staying in small, cheap hotels when I travel. I WAS WRONG! I stayed here to attend AWA with my daughter and her friend (both minors). The online price was what I thought would be reasonable at $49 a night including the light breakfast. However, I did not feel safe at all. The security chain that latches on to the door was broken and the door itself didn't shut properly. The light breakfast was not good with wet English muffins that tasted as if they were several months old and the hot milk for the cereal - thank god for the McDonald's next door with the dollar menu! Honestly I thought this would be a decent hotel for the price, but after staying here I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
3 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
Crystal
"Great Quality For the Price"
The hotel ratings chart says it all. This was a nice place to stay for the price per night to stay. It was quiet and very clean. I have no complaints.
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Daryl
"Not good"
It was terrible
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
It was just ok. Room was old. Needs Major Overhaul But People At The Desk Were Very Nice And The Area Was Very nice. It was cheap so you get what you pay for
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
sue
"Just good to spend a night."
For 50 per nighy.. not bad at all.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"The Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Marietta"
Upon arriving the room wad not ready for occupancy, curtains were hanging off the window rod,there was towels inside the refrigerator and the smells was horrible. The bathroom area, toilet and tub needed to be cleaned. The tiles surrounding the tub area had continuous mildew stains on the grout were it look as though it had been cleaned in several weeks. The carpet had a musty smell when you walked into the room. We asked the Front Desk Manager for another room after we told him of the rooms condition but was told none was available. He ordered in a clean-up crew to attend to the room.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
W
"Bad experience"
This is one of the most disgusting hotels I have stayed in. The room stank. The door wouldn't close. It felt very unsafe. I couldn't even sleep.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Jerry
"an ok stay"
The place is in need of updating. It was clean, fairly quiet and a good location for my needs.
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
clay
Were very satisfied with the staff and service we received. Room was very spacious, clean, updated and very comfortable. A real bargain for the money.
4 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Not"
The only things that was good bed soft the air works well other then that I would not recommended
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Shamecka
"close but not another stay"
It was close to everything but it the room smelled, the toilet flooded the bathroom, and there were some misunderstandings. As far as that, the management did try to be helpful. I would not stay here again even though the location and price was acceptable.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"HI Inn and Suites"
I was able to check in an hour early with no problem. The room was clean and had no smoke or musty smell. The door does not automatically close so it will stay open if you do not make sure it latched closed. Tub was a little rusty around the drain. Fridge and coffee maker worked great. The free breakfast was a little lacking, with two cereals, mini powder donuts, milk and coffee. The juice machine did not appear to work when I pressed the button. Overall, it was a decent and quiet place to stay for a good price.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"mold mold mold, bathroom unsanitary"
wall plugs didn't work, stains on mattress, stains on sheets, mold and growing mildew in bathroom. Keep in mind, THIS IS NOT A HOWARD JOHNSON. This is a converted 70's style motel that has had the logos changed over to Howard Johnson. Only good thing about this stay is that the A/C worked and that's all really. Oh and its really close to a Ramada so you can walk over and get some great breakfast.
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Cole
"Just what we needed and expected $59"
Overall the room was clean and updated except the carpeting. Amenities weren't bad, some good restaurants near by. Had trouble with tv but it was taken care of immediately. Overall we were very satisfied.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Wanda
"Wouldn't stay there again"
First of all the desk clerk had NO PERSONALITY. I mean a 0 PERSONALITY. The room had splotches of paint on the walls like they were possibly getting ready to paint the room, but never got to it. Carpet, let's put it this way, make sure you wear some type of shoes. Shower was OK. THATS ABOUT IT FOR MY RATING.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nothing great...."
Best value for the price and rating??? Maybe not. Minimal improvements. Small toilet/tub room with confusing light switches (need labeling). Bed was good but AC never seemed to cool enough for my wife. Simplest breakfast bar yet with toast, muffin, small pecan roll, couple of cereals, oatmeal packs, cheap fountain apple and orange juice but its better than nothing. Luckily a McDonalds is in front of it and your GPS will never find this place so when you see McD turn on the road beside it and then a left behind McD if you plan on staying here. Also be prepared for the sounds of tow trucks backing up early in thee morning since it looks like they lease part of the parking lot to a tow company or AAA personnel.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Ken
"Bad hotel"
Room was smelly , the did not clean the room , bed was dirty and the worst was bathroom it had bugs in it , and hair all over the bathroom it was discussing
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
greg
"good place for working person on the road"
quiet
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Nice room"
We were only there for the night. Since we had reservations that made check in really fast and easy. The evening and morning front desk clerks were really friendly and helpful. Other than a little leaky shower head (we used the jet stream tub) the room was great. I was expecting the wifi to move slow based on other reviews I read; but it was actually pretty good. The cable only had about a dozen channels but ESPN was available and that was good for my husband. So overall it was a pretty nice getaway for a night!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
ShaBarbara
"rest for work"
The paint was peeling off the walls in the bathroom
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
robert hill
"WORST HOTEL EVER!!!!!!!"
THIS HAD BEEN THE WORST HOTEL I HAD BEEN TO... BAD COSTUMER SERVICE, NOT CLEAN AT ALL, THEY ALSO STOLE MY SON KD SHOES FROM OUR ROOM AND WHEN I COMPLAIN AND CALLED THE POLICE THEY FOUND THE SHOES!!! WHAT AN HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! WISH I NEVER WENT THERE!!
6 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
JOHANNA HERNANDEZ
"Just OK"
The WiFi was awful and the breakfast was lacking, but other than that it was ok.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"overall great value for the price"
My stay was comfortable and problem-free. The internet is a bit slow, but it works.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
C Price
"needs an update"
The non smoking rooms smell like smoke, shower grout was filthy, toilet ran, and shower fixtures were broken.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
The good thing about the hotel is that it was clean. When I went to sign in, they barely acknowledged me and look at me like it was whatever. They said it was free wifi for everybody and there was no wifi at all. The atmosphere was truly dull and there was no sign of anything or anyone being happy or appreciative that I was there.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Would not stay again"
The room smelt awful! The room was supposed to be nonsmoking but there were cigarette burns on the bed comforters and there was a water leak in the ceiling.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Traveling Mom
"not very clean"
Not very clean roach in the bathroom. The bath tub was dirty and the shower curtains had mildew on it we did not take a shower or used the tub. The front door has a large crack under it insects can get in. The pillows had a sweaty smell. If I can help it I will not used this hotel again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Robert Johnson
"Pretty good"
Overall it s was ok. There was nothing that was awesome about it. It was pretty good.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014