All hotels in Hayward, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here24400 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA, 94544, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.6
    2.6
    2.7
    2.4
    2.7
"Cheap"
I don't get the towel collection, in the morning then they bring them back in the afternoon. Ice machine is out of order since I arrived last Saturday, today is Friday (had to extend a couple extra day).
Other trip May 23, 2014
AE
My stay at Days Inn was alright.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Judith
It was good..had a top stove in room..I like that alot
Other trip May 3, 2014
I rather not..t
It OK . The breakfast is need to improve all...its say continental but its very cheap one..
3 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"Clean room , Friendly Staff"
The Good: Nice big clean room. I was there only one night but if I wanted a low cost alternative to SF hotels I'd stay here again. Breakfast was simple yet sufficient. Coffee, Juices, Bagels , Cereal, Fruit more than enough. The Bad: Towels are older than me I think. a little threadbare
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2014
"bargain basement in it's truest form"
I stayed here based on price, nothing more. If you are in the same boat just be aware that you do get what you pay for. I'm not angry like some reviews you may read because I got about what I expected: not much. The carpet is torn and embedded with grime in places. The TV had a broken speaker and was not an HDTV. The toilet looked old and worn. But again, it was what I expected as this was a short notice trip. Don't stay here if any of those things I mention are a deal breaker. Do stay here if you need a cheap place to stay for one night and have realistic expectations.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
"Family Vacation"
My whole family consist of total 4 persons were on vacation I have been booked for two queen beds on March 5th 2014, but they provided me only one queen bed and upon my complain at front desk the duty person told me take what ever we are providing you other wise I will cancel your reservation and go some where else.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2014
Muhammad Zubair
"Not Good"
Upon arrival, the surrounding area was not too good. It got even worse when I spoke to an individual who wa there and The Days Inn is rented as a Motel to many of the people who live there. Friday morning, the toilet was clogged as I called front desk the service person tells me to come get a plunger so I could unclog it my self! I could go on and on, the room only got cleaned 1x from our stay. Never again will my children and I stay and a Days Inn, it was an ugly experience!!!!
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
"Spend a little more money for clean comfort!"
It was ok, very old & outdated, carpet wasn't vacuumed & blankets were very old, all I used was the sheet. The smell was strong old carpet, mildew & for a non smoking room, it smelt like it was an old smoking room at one time. The front desk person was nice but the rooms are defenitely for desperate stop through get some rest & bathroom needs. But never again, I will pay a little more to stay at marriot or even Holiday or Hampton Inn :-/
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Tina
"Review"
Very very dirty hotel. Room is very smelly. Carpet is so dirty. Outside trash bins are all open to throw trash easily, but it is so smelly.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Louis
"Looks seedy, but clean, comfortable and quiet."
We were a little worried upon checking in because it looked pretty seedy with the "weekly rates $___" and "no loitering" signs. There were people, some of who were hotel staff, standing around smoking. There was a guy adding coolant to his Impala in the parking lot. However, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was large and clean. Everything was old and dated (old thickTV) but clean and in good repair. It was also very quiet. We slept fine. I had coffee and raisin bran for breakfast. It was a quick walk to the charming downtown area and the yummy Indian Restaurant.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Rio
"Room was nice but location was scary"
Room was nice but location was scary
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2014
"Noise and scary"
Noise overall and you can hear everything either outside or next to your room.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
johndoe
"Clean Room, Nice staff"
The room was very clean. The cable to the tv was frayed. The person at the desk quickly came to the room and fixed it. It was nice having snacks, coffee, and clean room. It was a good choice for the price.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
we were close to downtown but the immediate neighborhood was a little scary
2 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2014
"functional hotel with all required amenities"
All you need for a quick stay Good service with affordable rates
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
"Okay"
it was the best by far
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2014
tresia
"Horrible"
The service was horrible. I was unable to shower because the tub was full of water from the room above. They took care of the water but didn't clean the tub so I had to do so. The next day the same thing happened. I ended up checking out a day before.
4 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Sal
"Nice to enjoy the holidays..."
It's very nice, I really recommend it...
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
Trujillo
"overall a good place to stay"
I like to stay here because the price is the cheapest I can find around the bay. The staff are friendly but the maids barely clean our room whenever we stay. The rooms are okay, not bad for somewhere to sleep but the doors do need to be fix. I do recommend staying here because its cleaner than most place and there are a lot of food spots around. P.S its 21 + older.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2013
youngm
"Decent value"
Decent value for the price it was booked at. Good for overnight stay
5 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
vik j
"Good value for the price."
Good location if traveling to S.F. clean room, good value
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2013
Unknow
This place is nasty, I'm not a big fan of rodents wrestling but I watched some awesome matches.
5 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"Not Bad, Not the cleanest either"
I stayed here one nigh and upon entering you can see walls were dirty not cleaned and in bathroom you can see smudges of you know what on the wall which was gross! The bed was comfortable but upon renting from hotels.com they only offer smoking rooms no matter which option you choose. It was one of the better less expensive rooms in this dump you call a city.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Hayward
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. This review will help us make changes so this time of issue does not happen again.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
"No frills over-nighter"
Good for visiting CSUEB student. Rooms were cheap and close to the university... we also had a microwave and frig in our room. However, breakfast was miniscule and limited.
Response by Days Inn And Suites Hayward
Thank your for your comments and concerns. I ensure you they will addressed.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Norm
I enjoyed my stay.staff was nice and helpful.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2013
"It was MEH!"
The bed was literally hard as a rock and the maids only cleaned our room ONCE and we were there for 5 days! They have an ok selection for the continental breakfast but we only ate it once, definitely stock up on food at the safeway down the street because the fridge in the room works great :)
5 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Cherry
""Standard room" is smoking room!"
When I booked online, there were 2 types of rooms to choose: "standard" and "smoking room". I chose "standard". When I checked in there. I was told there was no "non-smoking" and I was forced to stay in a "smoking" room even though I complained strongly. That was a very bad of the hotel! I had to keep all windows open and kept heater and ventilator on to prevent from being smoked and suffocated! What miserable 4 nights!
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
a commuter
"False Advertisement"
Outside was well painted but inside could use some work. There were no microwaves in the rooms and no swimming pool on the premises at all. If I knew that there wasn't a pool I would have stayed somewhere else. False Advertisement
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
Boyd
"Worst Hotel Experience"
First time I stayed in a hotel where they collect towels, wash them and bring them back after 3-5 hrs. I don't recommend this place if you want to rest, very noisy.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
AE
"Terrible hotel"
It was terrible the time flooded Nobody could take a shower The staff is terrible I will never stay there again
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"It works"
Nothing amazing but you get what you pay for. Sketchy neighborhood but tolerable rooms.
4 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
"They forgot pillow cases"
Convenient location, but I would not go out of my way to stay there. Unfortunately Hayward has a dearth of good hotels.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"hotel server not friendly"
everything is ok but hair dryer not work, hotel worker say (used towel to dry hair).
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2013
"NEEDS WORK"
The room had a heavy smell of lysol; had to keep the door open to air out the room. When I got into the room, the toilet was clogged and I was given a plunger to unclog it.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Business traveler"
The bathtub drain was stopped up, the towels were thin with holes in them. Big long black hairs were on the "clean towels". The breakfast was not good either.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Business travel
"Do not stay here."
This hotel is gross and so are the staff. Stay far away.
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2013
"A Great Functional Stay"
The Hotel stay was good and suited my needs considerably. The conveniences were functional and allowed me to accomplish many of my other tasks in decent comfort. The microwave/refrigerator amenities were of great benefit and the room was actually quite spacious. The staff was courteous and they did provide a continental breakfast each morning, which I did not partake in due to time constraints of my visit. The rooms were actually quiet and I hardly heard the next room's occupants. The appliances and furnishings were a bit outdated but functional and the bed was decent. If you desire a functional stay and value a good deal pricewise, I recommend this hotel. It is not a frills stay, but a functional one.
3 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
"last time. two is a charm."
it was my second stay and the room was better than my previous visit. the carpet was damaged, the tile broken. Also the breakfast area was dirty and when i was cleaning the place i was told not to do it by the receptionist. I did not have a choice but i promise that i will not go back.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Margarito
"Not a good choice."
Air conditioner was broken, room smelled of smoke, no internet. Not a place to stay to visit CSUEB students
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
"Worst Hotel"
This was the worst, most frustating experience ever. The front desk staff was very untidy and very unprofessional, but the worst part was the unbearable stench of the room. I book for a couple of nights, but we ended up being able to stay there for only one night and that was because I was exausted after a 400 miles drive in a unfamiliar town and I did not feel in conditions to be driving around with my family in tow looking for another place to stay. We also requested for a non-smoking room, but next to the door there was a permanent sign that smoking was permited in the guest rooms in that first floor, inside the room there was a letter explainig that we had booked a non-smoking room and that if we did smoke, we could be charge up to $200.00 for the cleaning. I guess they can make any room a non-smoking room if the leave that letter in it.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
it was a non-smoking room, and it had a strong smell of nicotine, the room had a nasty smell, the blankets were itchy, and it cause an alergy on me and my wife, the complimentary breakfast was ok. But when you dont have a choise this is what u get.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
margarito
"Hotel Stay"
The stay in the hotel was the worst I've ever been. The price for the hotel was way over price for the condition of the hotel room. When entering the hotel room I found that the floor was wet from the a/c unit. There was nothing stocked (towels, soap, coffee...) when I entered. And there was black mold in the bathroom. The carpet had stains throughout the room. I've stayed in hotel rooms at far cheaper prices in better neighborhoods far better than this hotel. Again the worst hotel I've stayed in at the price I payed. And guests at the hotel were asking me and other guests for money.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Disgusting"
Hotel lobby smelled, lack of customer service. No electricity in 5 rooms (yes moved 5 times), no pillow cases, dirty sheets and chairs, burn marks on carpet, bed slanted...worst place I've ever been!
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"Nice hotel but....."
I like this hotel because it is close to my daughter's school - East Bay and it is resonable in price compared to other hotels in the area. I have stayed here several times and there are definitely some improvements needed. I had a non smoking room but, the bedspread had a cigarette burn in it. Had a jacuzzi tub but the jacuzzi part didn't work. The water took forever to drain and when I called I was informed that "All the rooms are like that. We're waiting for the plumber to snake the drain." I was there for 4 days and it only got worse. The bad thing was there were no washcloths at all and when I called they said they didn't have any to use the hand towels. Also, the towels I had, had holes in them not a good look. I know this is a low budget hotel but, it could definitely improve on the condition of the rooms. One good thing is the staff are really nice and do a good job.They were professional and courteous. The manager Gina was great.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Debbie
"Excellent Hotel Experience"
Great bang for the buck. The hotel must have installed a water softener, because the water tasted like purified water. Bed was spacious and comfy, and the staff offered fast and efficient service. A+!
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Big Boss
"Loud"
Very loud all the time have rooms by the week and loud noises of people coming and going
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
"low price, good staff but needs updating"
Price was great, Staff was great, helpful, but the rugs were dirty, bed too bouncy, needs updating
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
jim
alot of carpet stains.shower very hard to work properly. never will stay there again. oh yeah no cups for your cofee
1 night business trip May 13, 2013
"Don't waste the money"
Through out my time in my life most especially when I was in the military I have stayed in a hotel. This hotel was by far the worst ever. It was a good thing I had my own sleeping bag because the stains in the sheets and all were just nasty. There were no towels in the room of which the front desk woman says that is not her job to give any out because they are limited. The bathroom was nasty to the effect that it would take the toilet 3 flushes to do the job of a # 1 as well as black hair stuck all over the walls including the shower. When you have a non smoking room uou do not expect the room to smell like smoke but it does. Plus the People that were staying above me seemed to never sleep love to slam the door and the hint of canabus smoke from there made it all the better from the woman out on the balcony that was staying in that room talking to someone on the phone all the time about how much she was worth for an hour. The staff would not do anything I mean the lack of care and pay does that plus when the person at the desk has a visitor and there conversation is more important then taking care of the guest talking about hey gurlllll that should have told me to run far away and cut my loss in money for the room.
Other trip May 7, 2013