All hotels in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here159 N Division St, Stevens Point, WI, 54481, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"I would stay there again."
Clean, comfortable room. Watching deer from our window!
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"not bad for the price."
its cheap. continental breakfast was ok. the air conditioner didnt work so our room was super hot the few hours before we checked out and the windows were nailed shut. it served its purpose though. for the price, it was pretty good.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Weekend in Point"
Easy check in and out. Quiet clean room. Friendly service.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great service and nice room!"
My husband and I stayed there on our way to a weekend get away without kids :) The manager upgraded our room without even asking. It was clean, well maintained and the breakfast was a nice treat. We would stay there again!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Very nice."
Friendly staff clean and comfortable room. Quiet with people close
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Very nice hotel with friendly staff"
This is a very nice hotel for the price, clean, updated rooms with a friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will most likely stay there again in the future
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Very clean rooms. Comfortable beds and pillows. Quiet. Good breakfast. Would for sure stay again and recommend to others.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"hotel is close to UW- Stevens Point"
Arrived to a clean lobby and a friendly staff. Room was cold on arrival, talked to staff who immediately addressed the problem.
"my stay"
the room was very nice, and clean. It was also nice to have breakfast in the morning.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Monica
"Ok, but not clean"
I was disappointed that the room was not clean enough. Clean sheet are good, but rings on sink and table top were very disappointing. I understand that they were sold out the day before. Breakfast was mediocre. Location was good enough. Not likely stay again.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Solid hotel"
We really liked the hotel. The staff was very nice and the room was comfortable. The only problem we had was the shower. No water pressure, cracked drywall, bad shower head.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
amber
Check in was easy and the night clerk was great. although when we went to bed we noticed no clocks. In the morning my friend went to take a shower while i was outside. I came back in and she says there is absolutely no hot water. I go to the front desk and he says,"oh I am sorry about that. We usually have enough for all the rooms." I go back in and i go to quick wash my hair in cold water but low and behold all of sudden it was hot, scalding hot. I guess that's better than ice cold.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Service was good if I was to offer a criticism it would be that the rooms were dark because of paneling and it made the motel seem old and smell old.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Wasn't horrible but could've been better"
I expected more from a Day's Inn for the price. I went through 3 room keys (which meant trips to the front desk) before they finally got me a key that worked. The room itself was OK. - It's always nice to have a fridge/freezer in the room. There was also a microwave though I didn't use it as I didn't know I would have one. The bathroom door didn't shut, but at least it had a vent which are sometimes lacking in hotel bathrooms. It also had a heater on a timer but the heater didn't work, and the timer was falling off the wall. The shower made a horrendous noise...comparable to what it must be like to be stuck inside an air-pop popcorn popper. I ended up turning the water off to the toilet because it would run at random and was driving me nuts. The bathrooms are small and definitely need a serious upgrade. The hotel itself is just very worn. It was clean though, and my bed was firm and comfy. I had a quiet stay because they were not busy/full. There were some shady people in the hotel though, but because it was light out I did walk to get some dinner. - It's a very convenient location to get to restaurants, gas stations, and the University. Not sure if I would stay at this particular hotel again though. I've stayed at nicer hotels for much cheaper.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Well, if it were that we could have gotten our money back that we paid when we seen the hotel, we would have, and left. It looks like the most unwanted place to stay, the outside is so run down and nothing to look at nothing to draw you to the hotel. You go in and there they have redone the floors and that looks pretty nice, but the hotel stinks. Seen the room first, she said new pillow top mattress. Well It may have been new, was not the wurst I have slept in. But it was hard to me. Of course I am use to a sleep by number bed. My husband was appalled at the smell and the cleanliness. No tissues in the room. The garbage can had no liner, did not look that clean. There are many improvements that would need to be done to go back. No HBO no pool, nothing really, not even a good place to walk your dogs.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Sue
"Days Inn"
The hotel was fine, but too pricey at $90 for a one night stay. Breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Comfy"
The bed was very comfortable. The refrigerator was my major complaint. It did not keep my food cold even though I turned it up. The carpet was stained but everything looked acceptable. And I liked having a couch in the room.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Christina Morton
"Nice, but not outstanding"
The hotel is located about a 5-10 minute drive from downtown Stevens Point and was relatively close to the Green Circle Trail. The room was comfortable and had a nice view of the woods behind the hotel; however, the room also had a somewhat dark and cramped feeling.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
Brewery Tourist
"Sufficient for 1 night"
Very friendly staff, clean environment, but nothing extravagant. Good price for amenities provided.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Overall a good stay
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Close to my meeting place."
Nothing fancy. Just a clean room at a economical price
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Todd
"you get what you pay for....."
Was up visiting UW-SP and its a great location to the school. However, the room was not very clean, the bathroom floor was gross, the grout was so black it looked like it was NEVER cleaned. The water barely dripped out for the shower, we did not have enough towels, we have enough for ONE person. Continental breakfast was non existent. Wont stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Good Location"
I just stayed for 1 night. The check in people where friendly and where able to direct us to where we wanted to go!!! I am handicapped and the bathroom had a good set up. Breakfast was very good in the morning.
1 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2014
maxcat
"Super close to UW Stevens Point campus"
Very friendly staff, courteous, quiet room, second floor - requested a room at the end and got what I wanted. Super convenient location. Breakfast was a nice bonus. Saw that re-model is taking place. Bathroom a bit small. Overall it was just what I needed.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Close to campus"
Great stay and value
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Lynn
"service was out of this world"
Service was great, they accommodate us in every way possible. I lossed my jewelry and when I called they found it and sent it to me. The only thing I didn't like is there was very few seating for breakfast, very crowded.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Clean and inexpensive"
Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. Good breakfast too. Outside could use renovation
Other trip May 19, 2014
Sounds were easily transmitted through the walls and ceiling
Other trip May 19, 2014
"great price, decent hotel"
Great location, great front desk service, decent hotel. We were there on an overnight stay, so didn't spend much time at the hotel. It's right next to Perkins restaurant, so that was nice. We chose it over the much more expensive hotels in the area, and would go there again if we're ever in the area.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"OUTSTANDING"
I stayed 2 nights and enjoyed it very much. The staff was awesome and extremely pleasant, made me feel right at home. The room was very clean, quite and comfortable. Much shopping and food nearby within walking distance and good secure area surrounding the hotel. I highly recommend the Days Inn at Stevens Point, WI and will stay there again when the opportunity arises. Thank you Days Inn for your hospitality, I appreciate your services greatly!
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
Dr. Phil
"convenient for my activities"
Great customer service & very clean room. great amenities
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Dennis Baldry
"Last choice on a busy weekend"
Pillow cases stained with ink, dirt. Curtains stained with water damage. Towels ripped and tattered. Bath tub mold in the sealant. Water backed up while taking a shower, drain clogged and slow.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Old and dated"
This hotel is in desperate need of an overhaul, both physical and management. Stayed three nights and the bed was made zero times. Several newer hotels right next door. Do yourself a favor and bypass this Days Inn.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Darrell
"Not so nice!"
Unkept inside and out!! Staff must not know how to empty garbage or clean up anything for that matter. Very poor service and it had a funny odor throughout! Would not stay again!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Close to UW Stevens Point. Friendly staff."
We had a slight problem with ice dams on the roof, but they worked hard to fix the problem.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
steve
"nice for the price"
nice place for a quick trip, plenty of room, wifi, convenient
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Hotel must be going through upgrades"
Hotel must be going through upgrades. Outside it looked like a dive hotel. My room was a mix of new carpet and lighting and old furniture and the lighting above mirror was from the 70's. Between the refrigerator and the heater it was difficult to sleep Felt like I should put a chair against the door to keep people out Weird amount of children being picked up by school buses out front in the morning
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Great value"
This is a great value. The price is right. The staff friendly. Nice breakfast with waffles. Great location to restaurants, college and stores. We will go back.
3 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Was very good
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Okay for the Price"
The facility was clean and staff helpful, but this place is nothing fancy if that's what you are looking for. It's just a place to get a few hours of rest that's all, but don't expect anything more than that.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Never judge a book by its uploaded photo!"
This place looks nice in that pic, don't be fooled. Quite a few permanent residents here, many abandoned vehicles in the lot. It was -35 here when I stayed, the heat was set to go down to 60(per hotel setting) in the rooms if movement detectors detect no movement for 2 hours- freezing for 3 days. When I asked to move rooms I was offered a space heater, umm what? Next day same thing, and when I spoke to person on duty, his first thought was to remind me that the room was fine when I checked in and on and on.... If cereal and gas station pastries are what your into, then this place has the breakfast for you. Not worth the cheap rate I received. I should of been paid to stay there, instead I paid to get attitude and freeze.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Sherry
"Improvements suggested"
Hotel was very good. IMPROVEMENTS: Hotel needs a snack vending machine or service. The bathroom exhaust fan needs to be fixed - it makes lots of noise. I didn't mind but other people and neighbors will. The switch on the wall near the thermostrat wasn't on labeled - it was unclear as to its purpose. The lack of an elevator was a problem, while that is a bigger item, it makes a difference.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
KB
i would go back the only thing is the towels looked very old and dirty, need to get new ones. otherwise everything eles was very nice including the staff
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Room with a view"
This was just a quick visit. Still, I was glad for the fridge & microwave & coffeemaker. The bed was comfortable, the shower & TV worked well. Breakfast was average. But the nicest thing was a beautiful oak forest just outside my window. It was so relaxing.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Karyn
"Great choice"
The staff was VERY helpful. I ended up on crutches, and they went out of their way to change my room and arrange special parking. The room was plenty big enough for me to easily navigate on crutches. Good choice for me.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Old and run down"
Plumbing issues in our room and front desk would not assist. Hotel had a very dark feel and the room was super tiny. Plenty of other hotels in the area for an equivalent price...I'll be staying somewhere else next time.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Good hotel for the price"
Friendly staff and helpful, room was clean and comfortable, the best part is that Natalie's Family Restaurant is directly across the road (great meal and great service). Hotel is obviously having some maintenance and updating done.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Plastic cover on the mattress hot to sleep on
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Nutty flower
"Noise of someone Alarm car out side is nosing."
I think this noise is not all the time, maybe only my time that happen, it make me wake up and find out around what sound in this room, and the final I open the window to found what happen is a car out side. sorry that I talk about that. Other not thing. Thank you.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"One night stay"
This was our fist stay at a Days Inn. It was a very clean & comfortable room!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013