Coco Bodu Hithi, Bodu Hithi
Coco Bodu Hithi sits on a private beach in Bodu Hithi, within the vicinity of Madivaru Beyru Dive Site. Other regional attractions include Vabbininfaru Beach and Angsana Beach.
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At Coco Bodu Hithi, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like scuba diving and snorkeling.
Guests can enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities at this 5-star resort include an outdoor pool and a sauna.
The 100 air-conditioned guestrooms at Coco Bodu Hithi include minibars and safes. Televisions are equipped with DVD players. In-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $499
- Villa, Overwater
- Villa (Island)
- Suite, Overwater (Escape Water Residence)
- Villa, Overwater (Escape)
- Villa, Overwater
- Villa, Overwater (Escape Residence)
- Villa, Beachside (Island)
- Villa, Overwater (Escape)
At a glance
- This hotel has 100 rooms
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Airport shuttle *
Nearby Five Star Bodu Hithi hotels
In the hotel
- Room service
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- In-room safe
Recently reviewed hotels in Bodu Hithi
- UI InnFrom
"Compared to the rest of the Maldives, this hotel is nothing special. However, it was a great place to stay before an early morning flight out of the country. There was a bit of…"Jan 7, 2015
- Hulhule Island HotelFrom
"overnight stay before the next morning transfer, surprisingly well settled hotel, great breakfast, serve the purpose well. is it overpriced? well it surely can be more friendly,…"Nov 22, 2014
- Coral Hotel & SpaFrom
- HolidayMakers InnFrom
"飯店旁什麼都沒有，但是有免費機場接送，服務也很好，整體來說還不錯！"Dec 3, 2013
Coco Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Coco Bodu Hithi, Bodu Hithi’s small print
Also known as
- Things to Do in Bodu Hithi
- Coco Bodu Hithi Maldives
- Coco Bodu Hithi
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 320.65
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 240.20 (from 2 to 13 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 320.65
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 240.20 (from 2 to 13 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 227 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 114 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 13 years old)
Rollaway beds are available for USD 308.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.