All hotels in Pismo Beach, California, United States of America

"Good times"
Enjoyed the stay at the hilton garden Inn. Easy to find, perfect location, and overall it was peaceful. Not once were we interrupted, and the area was near great restaurants to take your family out to eat.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Ok for the price"
Only real issue was the AC which ran all night but never got cool. The rest of the hotel was acceptable.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"OK Hotel"
The hotel was decent... We stayed here before it was owned by Hilton and it was equally clean, more comfortable beds (the beds are "adjustable" in firmness, but.... still hard) and free breakfast for half the price.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
culmum
"very nice hotel"
very clean hotel and comfortable. great location for a quick meal and shopping.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Taken care of in Pismo Beach"
My mom and I went on a road trip and we had a great night of rest! Staff were welcoming and offered options to make our stay comfortable. Beds and bedding clean and comfy!
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
cynthia
"Not bad"
Its in a good spot close to everything. I was surprised that the breakfast was not a complimentary continental. It was 13 ish per person. No thanks...there are better options in town. The pool was pretty basic, but it served its purpose for our kids. Nice little exercise room. All in all it's pretty good for the money. The staff were good. I asked for a couple of towels to take to the beach and the guy gave me two of the small shower floor towels. Come on man! Really? Other than that, they were all very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014
J W
"Great experience, excellent hotel and staff"
The hotel is in immaculate condition and the rooms are very comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. I was very impressed with the staff not only during our stay but also after we left. Hours down the road from Pismo, I realized I'd left some jewelry in the room and called to ask about it. They had the room checked and found the items within three minutes, seriously. I called during a busy time of day so I really appreciate that level of courtesy. What more can you ask?
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
happy traveler
"Right off the fwy and clean"
Very easy to find. Right off the fwy. Close to food and gas and the beach was just a few minutes down the road. Hotel was clean, staff was great but the beds were not that comfy. Cheap thin sheets and hard bed. We were on the 2nd floor with nice view of retaining wall and employees taking out trash :( but it wasn't too bad
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Anne
"Impressed"
Great hotel great service make you feel right at home ! Will be back
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very NICE"
Great gym and pool. Very nice front desk. Rooms very comfortable and well furnished.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
calljrnow
"Excellent Family Stay"
The room was very spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable. My kids enjoyed the pool area very much, the water was much warmer than I had expected. Location was great and for dinner we walked across the street to Yanagi Grill which was very tasty. I also liked that there was a restaurant in the hotel and we ate breakfast there which was very good buffet quality and reasonably priced. Best part was it was right on the 3rd floor. Overall we had a wonderful stay and would come bank again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very Comfortable for Family travel"
We recently booked one night for a family get away. We were very happy with our stay. The front desk was exceptionally helpful. We were able to check in early and at check in we were given helpful recommendations for places to eat and visit. We decided to stay an extra night and the front desk employee, Christian, was extremely helpful and friendly. He was able to accommodate the reservation so that we could stay in our same room for the extra night (was able to avoid the hassle of checking out of one room to check into another room). We enjoyed the complimentary coffee and tea that was offered in the lobby all day as well as popcorn and tasty cookies in the afternoon. In summary we loved that the staff was always friendly, the hotel was very clean, the room came with a microwave and refrigerator, and the hotel location is convenient to all the places we wanted to visit. We will stay here again the next time we visit Pismo Beach area!
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Very thin walls.. Bridal party woke me up at 1200. After calling front desk, I had to go knock on the door to quiet them down.For the price, the walls could be more soundproof. Also , gm was small and TV had no local channels
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
beth
"Nice hotel, a little far from beach"
One of the better Hilton's we've stayed at in terms of comfort and excellent staff. If you are a beach goer it is a little far from the Pismo Beach pier, definitely a drive to get there, just a very short one. The room was very clean and the towels were the softest ever. The beds were adjustable for firmness and very comfortable. Very quiet inside, freeway sounds on the outside. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
The Hilton Garden Inn was pleasant with clean rooms and sleep comfort beds. However, it was pricey for what we got and the breakfast buffet was over priced for what they were offering.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Lovely hotel, friendly staff, great value"
Thanks to everyone who made us and our twins feel so welcome at your hotel. Big rooms with comfy beds. Nice breakfast, speedy checkout, and our 3 year olds described the lobby as beautiful!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Was great. Will definitely be back"
Rooms are clean and roomy. Sheets, pillows, and beds are all extremely comfortable. Nice little pool, spa, restaraunt, and bar.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Wesley Macedo
"Nice property"
I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn since it was the Mission Inn. Always had a great experience before but this stay was just average. Checked in and went to a trashed room. No sheets, debris on the floor and furniture turned over. Staff moved us to another room that was good. Bed had a low spot like the side was broken. Room was still good but will no longer be my first choice off the water in Pismo.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Lance
"Dishonest staff refused to honor our reservation"
After a long day of driving (I am five months pregnant), I arrived at the hotel with my husband and son to participate in a special youth baseball tournament. Despite the fact that I booked my reservation more than a month in advance -- and I had a Hilton confirmation number -- the hotel refused to honor my reservation and did nothing to help remedy the situation other than to attempt to blame Expedia for the problem. We know better. Expedia got a confirmation from the specific Hilton Garden Inn; it was not an Expedia confirmation code. The Expedia representative could not have been more helpful. Despite the fact that all the hotels in Pismo Beach were sold out due to the baseball tournament, the Expedia representative stayed on the phone searching for other options; she found a room at a better, more expensive place and covered the difference in cost. She even fought with a representative of the new hotel to make sure she did not give our room away before we got there. In short, the Expedia representative did everything possible to remedy the problem the Hilton management caused and refused to help fix. It was obvious to us and our friends that the Hilton staff simply saw the opportunity to bump us and sell our room to someone else at a higher rate, and they did just that. It was a fully disgusting experience and one we will never repeat at that Hilton or any other.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Hong
"Perfect location."
Great staff, clean rooms, very accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"great hotel~"
Very Clean, staff was great, close to restaurants, shopping, beach. Would stay again. Also good gym and nice pool.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beaches"
My husband and I vacationed in Pismo Beach to relax and have fun. Three beaches are close, plus shopping and a variety of places to eat.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Beverly
"Very accommodating"
Helpful staff Enjoyed the lounge Food was good Really liked the room Parking accessible
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
helpful, thoughtful front desk staff. pool maintenance worker very nice and di great job with pool and area.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Comfortable hotel"
Great place to spend holiday- very friendly & polite staff. Also helpful front desk staff
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Kashmira
Very convenient location. Clean, good customer service. Hope breakfast was included. They charge $12.95.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
OC family
Our stay was very comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Misled"
I put in Expedia for a 2 bedroom suite. Instead I got 1 room with 2 beds. Not what we wanted.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Casual experience in Hilton Garden Motel"
We expected to find a motel with a free breakfast not one that was made to order in room on 2nd floor...it was also a location on other side of the highway and away from the beach and shops etc. which wasn't what we desired in small town atmosphere I had anticipated along RTE 1. The parking lot was completely full and our room seemed to be half buried ... very odd to see wall outside... like we were in garden apt in big city.... not near gorgeous ocean with NO view. The staff was friendly and efficient.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Lenore
good
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Mr. Alan was Rude"
Hotel is clean and is located right off of the exit. Rooms were nice and breakfast was great, but however the clerk there Mr. Alan was very rude person. we booked 5 rooms there for one night and i am a HHonors Member and he tottaly neglected us. i was not offered any water or anything for being a member and when i asked him he said he cant give us anything and we have to buy them. so that was that but again hotel is great
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Sonu Chatha
"pretty hotel"
This hotel had sleep number beds! Was so comfortable!! The overall experience was fantastic! I will definitely recommend this place!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
lyndsi
"great room"
What I didn't like is the fact there was no complimentary breakfast...most hotels of this quality offer a free breakfast. The beds were very comfortable because they are adjustable. The reason I gave it a 4 for cleanliness is because inside the room was very clean but we had a room with a patio that had trash left on it. I called the front desk and they were very apologetic and even offered money off the room.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
happy mom
"FABULOUS SERVICE!!"
My experience was very pleasant. Looking forward to another visit, hopefully soon!
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Patricia S
"Friendly Guest Service!"
Service personell were all very friendly. I was always greeted with a smile - major points! The room was very clean, had a nice cold frig and microwave. The only negative point were the very uncomfortable beds. I did not sleep well due to the hard mattresses. Other than that our stay was enjoyable.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"2nd Class Citizens"
We got told at the front desk when we arrived that we had reserved through someone else and thus they knew nothing about us except we were prepaid. We got no exceptional service and were on our own. A very brusque review of how to access the net. We had reserved a King room with view through Expedia and were told by them they knew nothing about it. We were put in a twin queen room with no view. Not a great way to start our 55th wedding Anniversary. The food was also lousy. Mixed up our order, actually gave my wife a kid's meal. They so screwed it up they comped our entire meal. I don't think they got one thing right.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Wally
"First Night in Pismo"
We thought the setup of the family suite was great. Easy to have our two toddlers in one room, and us and the baby in the other room. It was a little disappointing that we were told the pack 'n' play would be set up when we arrived, then assistant checking us in confirmed it, only to find not only was is not set up, but it wasn't even in the room. Other than that, it was a great place for the quick stop.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
"Nice hotel not too far from the beach"
We spent only one night, but everething was super!!!
Other trip May 16, 2014
Uri
"Good hotel, good price"
I was very pleased with my stay. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. We only wish we could have been closer to the beach.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
Alyssa
"great hotel"
I enjoyed my stay. The room had a back patio that opened to the pool area. It was very convenient. It was really clean and the beds were comfort adjustable. The only complaint I have is that breakfast is not complementary.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
Michele
"Great stay in Pismo!"
I was only there for one night, but had a wonderful stay. Our room was ready early and the hotel is really nice. Location to Pismo is perfect!
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
Alexia
"Tucked away"
The hotel is pretty neat, tucked away in the hillside. The room was very nice, I think I got a handicapped room by accident however? The shower had no tub, and no door, and nothing really separating it from the rest of the bathroom. So the floor got..pretty wet every morning.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2014
Rob
"Clean and Comfortable"
I absolutely loved my stay at the Hilton Garden Inn! The quality of the service there was fantastic. Our room was nice and spacious and always clean. The housekeeping staff kept our room impeccably clean. We were in the area for my son's wedding and having a wonderful place to stay only added to the occasion! We will stay here again because we had such a great experience! Loved it!
4 night trip May 2, 2014
Jolynn
"Nice hotel but comfort is a must"
Experience was good but the bed pillows were to soft. I could not sleep.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Comfortable"
Overall it was a nice hotel, friendly staff, and clean. We utilized the gym but did not have time for the pool - grounds were pretty. Pros are clean, non smoking hotel, and it was quiet. Cons were that nothing is in walking distance, we were given towels and coffee service for two when they knew four were coming, they provided on request but just a hassle having to ask everyday. Next time would more likely stay walking distance from the beach.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2014
Joanne
Nice hotel good good good good good stay. Nice room and amenities.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
The hotel charges for a breakfast of the type that other hotels of the same level provide free. Internet is only available for one device per room and best service is not free.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Really nice stay, close to roads and places"
Very atentive, corteous staff. Nice clean rooms. It could use a little more parking space, but in the end, not too great of a distance from car to room. Liked the fact that it is very close to the highway and road to beach.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Excellent! Should consider providing a Continental Breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
Janice Haddon
It wasn't too comfortable the room that we got because there were loud people at night outside the window at late hours. Noiseless rooms would make a better stay at the hotel. It was humid inside and should have an in room fan with a stand that you can turn on to keep cool for a couple of hours on. Also the room could have used a sleeper couch it would have been great. The Hotel would be great if it were more like a condo style or apartment style where there's a living room and kitchen and bedroom. It would have been great if the hotel offered free cancelations on all hotel rooms in the event changes need to be made. The hotel could use a purified water system inside for people to drink water and some ice in the room with some glasses or cups to make available ice cold drinking water available. There were also no plastic bags for laundry and did not seem like this hotel provides any laundry facilities for guests.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014