All hotels in Sa Khu, Thailand
90/9 Moo 1Sa KhuPhuket83110Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

We arrived at the airport at 1:30am obviously exhausted. We called as they requested and they arrived to pick us up just as was promised. Got right into our room. Woke up and had a nice breakfast in the outdoor area. Staff extremely friendly, helpful . Definitely would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Good stay"
Really nice hotel. Nice and comfortable. Can't beat for the price. Really good choice to stay after a long flight or a late arrival
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"just great for stay before/after flight"
this hotel is just fine for stay before the flight or after. i had to wait 12 hours before my flight, so booked this hotel, its close to airport, they provide free taxi to airport, and you can walk 5 mins to the beach where you can see planes.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2014
Anton
"Convenient, affordable hotel airport"
In a word - perfect. Ideally situated, just 5 minutes from airport by their own shuttle. No disturbing flight noise. Ultra-clean. check-in swift and painless; wake up call as requested and friendly staff. A realy gem and hard to believe rooms are not more expensive.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
G.
"Service and location are THE best"
Its not the Ritz, but thats OK because it is an airport hotel that is clean and the staff can't be nicer, including complimentary local transportation (including to the airport). If you get there early enough and want to sight see a little, go to the state park beach down the road (they'll even drive you) It is quaint, the beach is very nice and there is an assortment of cafes, restaurants, bars and shopping.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
dkazoo
"Good for airport stay"
This hotel is perfect if you need a place to rest before or after a flight. Nothing fancy but does the trick.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Great value"
Surprisingly friendly and helpful staf for a short stay again, will go again
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Good for what it is."
They were all ready for us when we arrived. The service was excellent and you cannot beat the location. If you want super nice rooms do not stay here. If you want a place to sleep before you catch a flight, this is the perfect place to stay. I thought it was quaint, clean, and perfect for my group.
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2014
Shayne
"Last night in Phuket"
Had a 6am flight so wanted to stay near airport. Found this hotel via Expedia. Looks better on website.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
CanadaGuy
"Perfect for landing late at night airport arrivals"
We landed at 1:00 am at Phuket airport. I found an airport employee with a cell phone and called the hotel. There was no answer. Then I called the cell number that came with the instructions on my email. The car from the hotel was there 5 minutes later. The hotel is two streets away from the exit of the airport. The room was clean, Hot water for shower, and the airconditioning worked perfectly. Breakfast was exactly what we expected and it was fine. We were driven back to the airport after breakfast and picked up our car at Budget. The pool looked very clean and inviting. But we wanted to get to the south of the island to our hotel where we stayed for a week. This hotel is perfect for late arrivals at the airport.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
John & Patty
"Great one night stay"
We were very happy with the staff at the hotel. They were very friendly and helpful. After we arrived, we called the hotel and they came and picked us up at the airport within five minutes. The room was clean and had fresh towels and toiletries in the bathroom. The only down side for us was the hardness of the bed but for one night it was fine. I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again if it was for a night or two.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Aprile
"Not great for arrivals"
Close to airport, but touts at the airport still try to charge 200+ baht to drive there. Literally 2 minute drive. Just stayed in room after late flight and left early next morning. Wouldn't recommend unless there's no other option.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Just fine."
We got into Phuket late, so we thought it would be easy to stay close to the hotel for the night and leave early the next morning, but I would recommend just going all the way to your final destination. The hotel was clean and comfortable enough, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it to friends.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"great choice for overnight stay"
Great choice for an overnight stay,nice swimming pool and gardens,the beach is 1500 metres away where you will find a couple of beach side restaurants .The hotel only serves breakfast so if you would like an evening meal turn right on the main road and there is an Italian restaurant 50 metres away,if you turn left at the hotel entrance go down to another grey coloured hotel aprox 500 metres away for further dining options.the free shuttle service to an from the airport is excellent.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2016
DAVID
"Excellent overnight stay"
Very well organized quick pick up and drop off at the airport Excellent condition fantastic service and breakfast
Other trip Dec 24, 2015
Helen
"Nice people easy overnight stay near the airport"
I flew into Phuket from Australia and needed some where close to the airport so I could take a early flight out the next morning to Koh Samui. We called there number by asking the information desk just outside the arrivals hall so they could pick us up ( free pick up us included). I did give them my flight details via email and it would have been nice if they were waiting for us but they arrived about 10mins after making the call to collect us which gave us time to change some money outside the terminal. Jetstar lost my luggage and the owner of the hotel was very nice and gave me free wifi access so I could send off emails to Jetstar regarding my lost bag. We had one room with a queen size bed ( quite firm but ok ) and two single beds for our children and a good size ensuite. Not much room for anything else but quite ok for a over night stay. Breakfast was very cheap and coffee was good. Thai lady manager we spoke to in the morning was lovely. they dropped us off in the morning so we could get our flight. It wasn't cheap at $138.54 per night (many 3 star hotels in Sydney would be a lot cheaper) but we wanted somewhere clean and their reviews seemed OK. I wouldn't recommend for a longer stay at that price for more than one night as I'm sure there is cheaper alternatives.
Other trip Dec 18, 2015
GINA
"Go here"
Great place to stay in between flights, fantastic staff and great pool
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
PAUL
NZ
Very good in room cleaning but far away from the town
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
Ibrahim
"Perfect layover before travelling out of Phuket."
Pleasant surprise to arrive at our low cost stay before travelling on to Khaolak and find a lovely clean, comfortable place with friendly,w elcoming staff. Cold beer on hand and clean pool for a dip. Pretty gardens creating a little haven in a busy town. Short walk to find local food for tea and stretch legs at beach the following morning.
Other trip Dec 11, 2015
"Best hotel to stay in Thailand"
The owner Marcell and Pimm the manager and all the workers in the hotel where so friendly and helpful it's probably the best hotel I've ever stayed in.Theres not a hotel anywhere that's as clean and have staff that are so friendly.I would recommend this hotel to anybody without a worry
11 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Fred
"Great hotel close to Phuket airport"
I found the staff more than willing to help The surrounds within the hotel we quite relaxing Rooms were comfortable
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Byrno
"Great overnighter"
Close to the airport. Very prompt pick-up - 5 minutes after phoning. Very pleasant helpful staff and room very comfortable and clean. Highly reccomend.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
I stayed for 4 nights Excellent service friendly staff.
5 night trip Aug 19, 2015
"Phuket airport hotel guest"
My husband, son and myself stayed at the Phuket airport hotel for one night prior to travelling onwards to Khao Lak. It is a small single storey hotel with the rooms all facing around the pool which is small but very clean and in good condition. The rooms all had tinted sliding door windows, the king size bed was very comfortable and had a double sized shower. The room was small but adequate considering we also had a single bed as well. Only issue was the air conditioner in our room was a little noisy but worked well. The location is very quiet considering the close proximity to the airport approx 600 metres. Close by is a 7/11 store and a pharmacy. I would definately recommend staying here if you have an early flight or arrive late.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Louise
"Great for quick overnight stay, Best hotel staff"
This was perfect for whatwe required, a quick overnight stay between flights. After a phone call we were picked up from the Aiport( free airport transers).The rooms were roomy, modern and clean. It was close to the airpot as the name sugests and not much else around as you would expect. Breakfast was not included but only 200 baht for a substantial american breakfast was not too bad,the gounds were nice with a nice pool. but the best thing was the staff they were extremely helpful and freindly, We could not have asked for more!
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
"Exceeded expectations"
Absolutely delighted with the service and room I was given in the hotel. The room had perfect wifi, a TV with a lot of English channels and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was also great with a very powerful shower.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2015
Ashling
Friendly staff accepting of visitors with no local language.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Convenient hotel near airport"
We arrived Phuket in midnight, so we chose the Phuket Airport Hotel as it provided free pick up service and is very near to the Airport. When we called the hotel after the immigration, the pick up van arrived within a few minutes. The room size it totally out of our expectation, very spacious and clean. The hotel staff is very friendly and service is good. Outside our room is the swimming pool, so I am staying in the "pool access room" with such a good price. I have nothing to ask more. My son enjoyed so much the stay and has to swim before our check out.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Definitely recommended - amazing value for money."
Very clean - super close to the airport. Free airport transfers. Beautiful pool and outdoor area. Amazing value for money.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Prefect airport hotel"
We needed a room as we arrived in the early hours of the morning local time. The were friendly and helpful, room was big, clean and had everything we needed. The hotel has a free airport transfer which we didn't know till we had paid a taxi. you need to ring the hotel once you land. Hope this helps x
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
ashley and remy
"Great Hotel."
Great place & very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Rachel
"Great hotel near to Phuket airport."
Stayed here for one night. Only five minutes from the airport but very secluded. Nice gardens, immaculate rooms and hotel in general. Friendly and helpful staff, especially Kip. Great breakfast, and the pool was very well kept. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Just what I was looking for..."
It was an inexpensive hotel near the airport. The room was clean but sparse. TV and air conditioning worked. Bed was a little hard for my tastes but I was just spending a single night there. There was no airport no even though it was just a minute away. All in all, it was an OK hotel for my last night in Thailand. Not the best but just what I needed.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Pool is very small, otherwise good service"
The pool is too small, I guess it only has around 8m long, which I swim for 2 sec from end-to-end. This is bad esp. when other private pool villa will provide a larger private pool than this shared pool. Clean and good service.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great for overnight stay to connect with flights"
Very close to airport and easy pick up by staff. Comfortable room and pleasant surroundings,nice pool.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Coxy
"Close to airport and reliable!!"
Very reliable, great location only minutes from airport, facilities are great the same as the service! Excellent place for stop overs in transit.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Matthew
"Much better than expected"
This airport hotel is much nicer than expected. There aren't many rooms and they are all on the ground floor, all around a small but very clean swimming pool in the middle, with tables and chairs outside each room; hotel is off the main road, overall it feels 'cosier' and more comfortable than your typical airport hotel. We didn't try the breakfast option at the hotel, which was (relatively) expensive. Instead, we got a few things from the 7-11 just around the corner (the staff helpfully told us where it is and that it is opened 24 hours) and some tasty goods from some street carts, and sat outside the room. We had a bit of time in the morning so we even had a quick dip in the pool. Even though there were about 6 hours of travel ahead, I felt relaxed. However, the room is quite small and only the very basic things are provided. It is close to the airport - about 15-20 min walk but you can call the hotel and ask them to pick you up. We had to call from our mobile (roaming charges) and wait about 15 mins - which was ok. Overall it was much better than expected and a very good option if you need to be close to the airport.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
J
"simple but charming"
We selected this hotel only for 1 night just because our flight was scheduled for 7AM departure and shuttle service to the airport has been included in price. After 3 weeks of scuba diving on 2 liveaboards, staying in 5 stars hotels in between and visiting several National Parks we've arrived at the Phuket Airport Hotel and ... it was such a pleasant surprise! Small but cute, cozy and clean court yard felt like an oasis in the midst of crazy traffic, heat, dust, etc. ! Only 13 rooms, quite and well kept place! Our room was clean and comfortable, bathroom was huge (in comparison). Great place to relax after (or before?) your adventures in Thailand! Thank you!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Kate
"Nice staff, very close to airport"
Very friendly and helpful staff, airport pick up was smooth, rooms were soundproof despite being by the airport (ie our air conditioner was louder than the air traffic), nice pool. We liked it!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
wendy
HK
"Good Choice"
Convenient location, excellent service, good choice
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Overnight layover"
Clean, tidy room. Comfy bed. Freshly renovated. Great value for money. Just what was needed for an overnight layover. Perhaps breakfast menu could do with a few more options.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Phil
"nice hotel close to the airport"
nice hotel....friendly staff. would definitely stay here again
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Laila
"Comfortable and very near airport"
Excellent communication from hotel staff prior to stay. Prompt pick up from airport only minutes from hotel. Room was very comfortable and clean. Free transportation back to airport. Highly recommended for travellers requiring good accommodation near the airport.
sonny
"great value for money"
great value for money and the staff are so attentive and super friendly...
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Good hotel for midnight flight to Phuket"
Just 5 mins to pick us to the hotel by the hotel car after the phone called to the hotel staff. The condition of the swimming pool is good.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
HK
"Good hotel close to airport"
Nice little hotel a few minutes from airport. Friendly staff. Stayed overnight between flights.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"Best value for money all trip"
A very warm welcome, and thevproperty is clean and comfortable . Solar power water gave high pressure piping hot showers . I was concerned aboit noise as we were so close to airport but neednt have been as there was hardly any , in fact this was the most relaxing place. Bteakfast was lovely and food shops right on doorstep . No one tried to sell me a handbag, a tee shirt or a tuk tuk .defo return here. Best value for money all holiday .
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Anne
"One night spent"
Me and my wife stayed only one night in the Phuket Airport Hotel. It is well positioned and the proximity to the airport is excellent. They also provide complimentary taxi to the airport which takes 5 minutes maximum. The rooms are clean and also the entire hotel is very well maintained. If you use this place to spend the night, relax and have some food, it is an excellent choice.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
MartinK
SG
"Great cheap sirport hotel"
Hotel is super close to the airport, less than 5min drive, and they have a free pickup/drop off service. Room was nice, recently renovated and comfy. They only have 3 items on the menu for breakfast but it did the trick. Staff were wonderful and welcoming too. Recommend!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Excellent little hotel"
Stayed here overnight waiting for a late flight the following day. They let me use the pool and showers all day, despite staying until 6pm and checking out 6h before. Hotel is immaculate, recently built, and very reasonably priced considering the quality, and minutes from the airport. Highly recommended.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014