All hotels in West Monroe, Louisiana, United States of America
400 Mane St, West Monroe, LA, 71219, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Awesome"
The stay felt like Iwas right at home. The staff was really nice and I plan to stay there again when im in town.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"convenient; great staff; clean rooms; no spa"
went to function at church; the hotel was convenient clean and accommodating. thought there was a free continental breakfast provided - but that didn't seem so much the case. but the $9.95 breakfast buffet provided was very good, convenient and hostesses were pleasant. so to pay and not have to leave in search of breakfast it was worth it in the end. also we thought there was an indoor hot tub - only an indoor pool. other guests were there in the pool area and thought the same thing. it would have been nice to know there wasn't one - I may have changed where we stayed as we were looking forward to that. but all in all, it was a nice pleasant clean accommodating stay and we would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Tricia
"Great!"
One of the best hotels i've stayed at in awhile! Refreshing to not have any problems and have a nice stay!
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Jenny
"Great experience."
The hotel was ver conveniently located to the highway. The property was clean and well maintained. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I will definitely be back.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Good hotel"
Nice hotel. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Decent but overpriced breakfast. Linens smelled strongly of bleach, excessively so. Indoor pool is a great convenience.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Clean, comfortable and attractive"
Very friendly, helpful staff. Gave great tips on where to eat in the historical district. The location was very convenient.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great rest stop mid trip"
After a long day of driving, it was greatly anticipated and delivered 100%.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Chuck F
"pleasant and comfortable"
Pleasant place to stay. What really makes this hotel so great is the breakfast crew!
Thanks Ms. Rebecca!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Rebecca
"Across from arena"
Stay was in west Monroe, we had very clean room, Very courteous staff enjoyed the stay
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks Mr. Scott we appreciate the review.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
scott
"Could improve"
The cleaning service was very slow. We just got fresh towels and more coffee because they were so late in afternoon cleaning, we couldn't wait. We had a wedding to attend and had to get dressed. I thought the breakfast was high. Other than those 2 things we enjoyed hotel and will probably recommend it. We had 4 rooms there.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks Ms. Shirley for the review. I am sorry the cleaing service was so slow. I do realize our breakfast may seem high in the restauarant but I can tell you that it is the best all you can eat breakfast in town for $9.95
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Shirley
"Comfy and good customer service"
My family came from out of state for a reunion and was very pleased with this hotel. The staff was friendly, rooms were clean and they accommodated to our needs. I would stay again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thank you for the review. We love reunions they are filled with so much joy!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
FrequentTraveler
"Nice clean rooms"
Very nice accommodations. Comfortable beds. Would be nice if they offered a complimentary breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Last night before AL"
Pretty Ok - maybe we were just tired! Nothing noteworthy, but the room was plenty big. Breakfast was OK, too.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Mike W
"orlando bound great stopover!!!"
Comfortable room, clean, nice hotel.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
liz
"Ok"
If you just need some place to stay for the night, the hotel is fine. Buffet is expensive when hotels of equal caliber offer their buffet for free. Bar and pool are small. Bar was not open very late on a Saturday. Staff was friendly but could not find me extra shampoo. Hairs that were not mine on the bathroom floor. Water in bath very warm but not hot.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Teresa
"Best hotel in West Monroe"
We have now stayed in 5 different hotels in this area and this one is the best. Consistently good service, clean rooms and good food. In this area it is a five star hotel. The location is a bit off the beaten path if you are not attending an event across the street, but it is worth the extra 2 minutes of driving. This place is often full, so grab a room if available.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
J E
"Looked nice from outside, not so good inside."
Motel looked nice from outside. When we got on our floor, there was an awful smell, like sewer. Our a/c was loud, and didn't work correctly. Seemed to be a problem all over motel, as others complained to front desk. During the night, the smell of sewer was so bad that we could not sleep. We actually considered getting up and leaving at 2:00 in the morning. Front desk staff was ok, but waited about 10 minutes to check in because they were on phone.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"breakfast"
I wish the breakfast would be included.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great quiet location"
Very nice and friendly front desk folks, rooms and hotel seem to be well cared for. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel and nice staff. Close to Duck commander which we visited before continuing our trip to Florida
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Josh
I was worried about the security of my vehicle as I had to leave valuables in my vehicle. The parking lot was very well lit and I had absolutely no trouble.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
The room was nice. The pool is very, very small. Staff were pleasant. The water smells of sulphur, which they can't help. Bring bottled water with you to drink.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Close to interstate but not noisy. Close proximity to expo center as well as locations in town. Clean rooms, adequate service. Wish breakfast were simpler and/or complimentary.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
familyfromAR
"just ok"
I felt as if I was treated differently because I booked through a second party. When I first arrived, I inquired about booking a 2nd night and was told I probably couldn't afford it(in so many words). And at check out, I was told my check out took longer because I booked through a second party, and when I left, I found out I had been charged an extra $83 on "accident" which caused me to be unable to afford to enjoy the rest of my trip. "information book" inside the room was out dated. The restroom looked like a supply closet. There were stains on the lounging chair. Good location, quiet surroundings... smoke area is WAY too close to cars and entrance. I came out the building to people surrounding my car trying to smoke on 2 occasions. Overall, it was nice. Certainly worth what I paid. I just wouldn't come back based on how I was viewed/ treated just because I booked through thisthis site. But I will DEFINITELY be using HOTELS.COM again!!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"Easy access to the interstate"
Great place to stop for the night. Great beds and quiet environment. Perfect stop on our way to Florida.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"West Monroe hotel close to several places"
This hotel is a really great place to stay. It was clean and very nice. There was even a Keurig in the room! The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. Worth the money.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Maggie
When we got there, we were like oh my goodness!!! My beautiful new wife and I choose this hotel as we were just passing through.We were sure glad we did!!!That is the nicest hotel either of us have stayed in.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"My Review"
Overall, it was a good stay, but there were just a few thinga that stuck out as being less than perfect. The "security window" or peep hole in our door was missing, therefore you could see straight in to our room by looking through the hole. The beds were advertised as having the ability to adjust the firmness of the mattress, but ours was broken. The room was also pretty humid. I only live an hour away from this hotel so I understand Louisiana humidity, but the room just felt damp to us. Overall, the stay was a 710, but could have been a 10/10 had it not been for the things mentioned above.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at this very nice hotel. Thank you.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the review! 5 STARS!!!
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
It was a comfortable and nice hotel and we enjoyed staying there. The problem I have is that you spend so much on a hotel but breakfast is not included. They have a restaurant downstairs that you can get breakfast at but it was $10 per person, and I'm not about to spend $40 for my husband, I and our two young kids for breakfast... :(
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
K
"Close to the interstate. Friendly staff!"
We booked this hotel since it was so close to the interstate and we have a rewards card. The hotel flooded in the lobby, hall and several rooms due to a storm that came in during the night. Our room didn't get any water from the rain so we were not inconvenienced. We had a good stay anyway. Breakfast was pricey!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the review. Flash flooding is a real challenge! I hope you enjoyed the breakfast. We believe the $9.95 for an all you can eat buffet and hot cooked to order breakfast is pretty reasonable. Did you know that you can also partake of just the cold items at a lower price?
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Thanks Expedia!"
This was a last minute booking by Expedia and I was pleased.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
We are so glad you were happy with your stay!
Other trip May 31, 2014
"friendliest people I ever met"
Loved the whole hotel atmosphere. The staff were very friendly and accomadating to any request. Had a live band the night my husband and I stayed Pool was wonderful Rooms were clean and comfortable
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the 5 STAR review!!
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
"Nice but stinks"
There is a paper mill nearby that puts out a horrendous odor particularly at night with high humidity.The odor seeps into the hotel and into your room. It is not tolerant either. Across the road is a rodeo or horse place of some sort. There is an odor from there as well, but not as bad as the paper mill. Not sure why they would choose this as a location for people to stay at with the stink coming from 2 places. Other than that, the staff was friendly, the food was fine, the room was clean and pricing was fair.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thank you for the review.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Johanna
Nice stay. Some noise the first two night (it was crowded). Hotel staff was nice and friendly even housekeeping staff were smiling. Hotel was not hard to find surrounded by lot of eateries. I will definitely stay here again my next visit to Bastrop,LA.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Glad to hear you will be coming back!
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Hometown Getaway"
I believe this is one of the first hotels we've stayed in whose halls were cool (temp) and didn't have a musty odor. Every employee we encountered was friendly. The room was clean and the bed was the most comfortable we've stayed in.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the 5 STAR review!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2014
"very nice"
I was extremely pleased with my stay. Hilton did fine. West Monroe did not stink and the water wasn't golden. Both not issues Hilton can fix. Room and Hotel are great. I loved my window that opened and the ac was awesome.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the 5 STAR review!
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Great Stay!"
The staff was very friendly upon check-in. The Queen bed was very comfortable and spacious unlike most hotels. The room was extremely clean. Loved that there was ample parking and access to the hotel with entrances in the front and back. I would certainly recommend this hotel if you want a wonderful stay. There was also a restaurant onsite and the day I was there a live band. A totally welcomed surprise. Great stay!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! And thanks for the 5 STARS!!
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Trina M.
"Above average"
Not as nice as other Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed at but was clean and comfortable. One thing that bothered me--other guests had left some trash (empty McDonals cup and dirty room service dishes on the table outside the elevator and it stayed there for over 24 hours before anyone cleaned it up.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
I am so sorry the cleaning staff left trash and a food tray at the elevator landing this is unacceptable. I will share your experience as a training tool. We hope this will not discourage you from staying with us again.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Angie
"No continental breakfast"
The hotel itself was fine..no issues but was extremely disappointed that there was not a continental breakfast. They offered muffins and coffee and for $9.95 you could have their breakfast buffet (that looked like what other hotels offer as a continental breakfast). For me, it decreased the value of the stay.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thank you for your review. Hilton has several types of hotels and each one of us offer specific amenities. Hilton Garden Inn is not allowed to offer a free breakfast however we do offer a Bed and Breakfast package which you can book when you are making your reservation. We do hope you will not be discouraged from staying with us.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
TSmith
"good place to stay"
Our family stayed at this hotel for my son to come in from Japan. This was a wonderful hotel. The staff was great. The lobby is very inviting and we were able to all sit and visit. The rooms were clean and the entire hotel is very clean. The hotel should include breakfast.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
We are so glad you had a great stay and thanks for letting us be a part of such a special visit with your son!
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Over all good but would have love to have movie channels.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for staying with us. I am sorry that we did not provide the channels you would have liked to have seen. We do hope this will not discourage you from staying with us in the future if you are in our area. Gloria
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Very nice and clean."
All the staff was great and friendly. Our stay was AWESOME. We will be back for sure.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
5 Stars!!!! We are smiling! Thank you and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We love to take care of f olks.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
ingrid
"Good choice"
Overall a very nice stay. Front desk staff was very friendly and informative. The lobby had plenty of seating and also a nice bar/restaurant area. Room was spacious, clean and quiet. Bedding was very comfortable. Shower head and water pressure was very good. The Kureg in the room was a nice touch. Will stay there again in the future.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thank you for taking the time to rate us and THANKS for the % STARS!! We hope to see you again soon and often!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice clean hotel, very comfortable and without iss"
Hotel was very inviting and comfortable. I would stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the response and the 4 stars. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice Hotel for Work"
Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Conveniently located near interstate and several restaurants.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed our great breakfast.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Hotel is in a great location. Indoor pool was a blast for the kids.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
So glad the kids enjoyed the pool. Its nice to have an indoor pool so the kids can still swim when its cold outside.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Very comfortable and close to restaurants"
The hotel seems to be in the middle of nowhere but it is actually just down the service road from all the good restaurants. The bed was comfortable and I slept like a log. The front desk people, especially Linde, were very nice and helpful. I was terribly upset to realize 2 hours after hitting the road that I had left my backpack with both computers that I need for work. I was concerned since I have stayed at other hotels that "did not find" my belongings, however, Linde promptly retrieved my backpack and held it for me until I could retrieve it. I am so happy!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Glad you slept so well! We have a lot of Guest who leave items behind. Always glad to get it back to the owner! Safe travels and come again.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
John K
"Nice hotel very quiet."
Overall we were pleased with our stay at this facility . But there was no hot tub for they had taken it out over a year ago this was one of the reasons we chose this particular hotel. Everything was nice there was a issue with the bed a spring had come out and almost cut my leg while getting out of bed at 4 am . I did call the front desk and she offered a different room which required us to repack and move so they came in and flipped the mattress. The beds could be a little bigger . as well I had asked the lady who booked my hotel if there was a room with two beds and a couch that rolled out she told me no there was a room called the Jr suite with this very thing . so was disappointed again. I am thinking of not using expedia next time I book a hotel . the last two times I have either the hotel was not where I needed it to be or the room was awful so I am seriously not using considering to you all for this summer .
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I am sorry the hot tub was removed it was a nice amenity for our Guest. We would love to have you back soon.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Hilton west Monroe LA"
I WAS FINE. VERY GOOD. THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT.. FOREST GUMP
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Well thank you Forest Gump! Keep a runnin'!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014