All hotels in West Monroe, Louisiana, United States of America
400 Mane St, West Monroe, LA, 71219, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

I was worried about the security of my vehicle as I had to leave valuables in my vehicle. The parking lot was very well lit and I had absolutely no trouble.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
The room was nice. The pool is very, very small. Staff were pleasant. The water smells of sulphur, which they can't help. Bring bottled water with you to drink.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Close to interstate but not noisy. Close proximity to expo center as well as locations in town. Clean rooms, adequate service. Wish breakfast were simpler and/or complimentary.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
familyfromAR
"just ok"
I felt as if I was treated differently because I booked through a second party. When I first arrived, I inquired about booking a 2nd night and was told I probably couldn't afford it(in so many words). And at check out, I was told my check out took longer because I booked through a second party, and when I left, I found out I had been charged an extra $83 on "accident" which caused me to be unable to afford to enjoy the rest of my trip. "information book" inside the room was out dated. The restroom looked like a supply closet. There were stains on the lounging chair. Good location, quiet surroundings... smoke area is WAY too close to cars and entrance. I came out the building to people surrounding my car trying to smoke on 2 occasions. Overall, it was nice. Certainly worth what I paid. I just wouldn't come back based on how I was viewed/ treated just because I booked through thisthis site. But I will DEFINITELY be using HOTELS.COM again!!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"Easy access to the interstate"
Great place to stop for the night. Great beds and quiet environment. Perfect stop on our way to Florida.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"West Monroe hotel close to several places"
This hotel is a really great place to stay. It was clean and very nice. There was even a Keurig in the room! The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. Worth the money.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Maggie
When we got there, we were like oh my goodness!!! My beautiful new wife and I choose this hotel as we were just passing through.We were sure glad we did!!!That is the nicest hotel either of us have stayed in.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"My Review"
Overall, it was a good stay, but there were just a few thinga that stuck out as being less than perfect. The "security window" or peep hole in our door was missing, therefore you could see straight in to our room by looking through the hole. The beds were advertised as having the ability to adjust the firmness of the mattress, but ours was broken. The room was also pretty humid. I only live an hour away from this hotel so I understand Louisiana humidity, but the room just felt damp to us. Overall, the stay was a 710, but could have been a 10/10 had it not been for the things mentioned above.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at this very nice hotel. Thank you.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the review! 5 STARS!!!
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
It was a comfortable and nice hotel and we enjoyed staying there. The problem I have is that you spend so much on a hotel but breakfast is not included. They have a restaurant downstairs that you can get breakfast at but it was $10 per person, and I'm not about to spend $40 for my husband, I and our two young kids for breakfast... :(
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
K
"Close to the interstate. Friendly staff!"
We booked this hotel since it was so close to the interstate and we have a rewards card. The hotel flooded in the lobby, hall and several rooms due to a storm that came in during the night. Our room didn't get any water from the rain so we were not inconvenienced. We had a good stay anyway. Breakfast was pricey!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the review. Flash flooding is a real challenge! I hope you enjoyed the breakfast. We believe the $9.95 for an all you can eat buffet and hot cooked to order breakfast is pretty reasonable. Did you know that you can also partake of just the cold items at a lower price?
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Thanks Expedia!"
This was a last minute booking by Expedia and I was pleased.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
We are so glad you were happy with your stay!
Other trip May 31, 2014
"friendliest people I ever met"
Loved the whole hotel atmosphere. The staff were very friendly and accomadating to any request. Had a live band the night my husband and I stayed Pool was wonderful Rooms were clean and comfortable
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the 5 STAR review!!
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
"Nice but stinks"
There is a paper mill nearby that puts out a horrendous odor particularly at night with high humidity.The odor seeps into the hotel and into your room. It is not tolerant either. Across the road is a rodeo or horse place of some sort. There is an odor from there as well, but not as bad as the paper mill. Not sure why they would choose this as a location for people to stay at with the stink coming from 2 places. Other than that, the staff was friendly, the food was fine, the room was clean and pricing was fair.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thank you for the review.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Johanna
Nice stay. Some noise the first two night (it was crowded). Hotel staff was nice and friendly even housekeeping staff were smiling. Hotel was not hard to find surrounded by lot of eateries. I will definitely stay here again my next visit to Bastrop,LA.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Glad to hear you will be coming back!
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Hometown Getaway"
I believe this is one of the first hotels we've stayed in whose halls were cool (temp) and didn't have a musty odor. Every employee we encountered was friendly. The room was clean and the bed was the most comfortable we've stayed in.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the 5 STAR review!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2014
"very nice"
I was extremely pleased with my stay. Hilton did fine. West Monroe did not stink and the water wasn't golden. Both not issues Hilton can fix. Room and Hotel are great. I loved my window that opened and the ac was awesome.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the 5 STAR review!
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Great Stay!"
The staff was very friendly upon check-in. The Queen bed was very comfortable and spacious unlike most hotels. The room was extremely clean. Loved that there was ample parking and access to the hotel with entrances in the front and back. I would certainly recommend this hotel if you want a wonderful stay. There was also a restaurant onsite and the day I was there a live band. A totally welcomed surprise. Great stay!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! And thanks for the 5 STARS!!
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Trina M.
"Above average"
Not as nice as other Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed at but was clean and comfortable. One thing that bothered me--other guests had left some trash (empty McDonals cup and dirty room service dishes on the table outside the elevator and it stayed there for over 24 hours before anyone cleaned it up.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
I am so sorry the cleaning staff left trash and a food tray at the elevator landing this is unacceptable. I will share your experience as a training tool. We hope this will not discourage you from staying with us again.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Angie
"No continental breakfast"
The hotel itself was fine..no issues but was extremely disappointed that there was not a continental breakfast. They offered muffins and coffee and for $9.95 you could have their breakfast buffet (that looked like what other hotels offer as a continental breakfast). For me, it decreased the value of the stay.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thank you for your review. Hilton has several types of hotels and each one of us offer specific amenities. Hilton Garden Inn is not allowed to offer a free breakfast however we do offer a Bed and Breakfast package which you can book when you are making your reservation. We do hope you will not be discouraged from staying with us.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
TSmith
"good place to stay"
Our family stayed at this hotel for my son to come in from Japan. This was a wonderful hotel. The staff was great. The lobby is very inviting and we were able to all sit and visit. The rooms were clean and the entire hotel is very clean. The hotel should include breakfast.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
We are so glad you had a great stay and thanks for letting us be a part of such a special visit with your son!
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Over all good but would have love to have movie channels.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for staying with us. I am sorry that we did not provide the channels you would have liked to have seen. We do hope this will not discourage you from staying with us in the future if you are in our area. Gloria
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Very nice and clean."
All the staff was great and friendly. Our stay was AWESOME. We will be back for sure.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
5 Stars!!!! We are smiling! Thank you and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We love to take care of f olks.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
ingrid
"Good choice"
Overall a very nice stay. Front desk staff was very friendly and informative. The lobby had plenty of seating and also a nice bar/restaurant area. Room was spacious, clean and quiet. Bedding was very comfortable. Shower head and water pressure was very good. The Kureg in the room was a nice touch. Will stay there again in the future.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thank you for taking the time to rate us and THANKS for the % STARS!! We hope to see you again soon and often!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice clean hotel, very comfortable and without iss"
Hotel was very inviting and comfortable. I would stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the response and the 4 stars. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice Hotel for Work"
Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Conveniently located near interstate and several restaurants.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed our great breakfast.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Hotel is in a great location. Indoor pool was a blast for the kids.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
So glad the kids enjoyed the pool. Its nice to have an indoor pool so the kids can still swim when its cold outside.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Very comfortable and close to restaurants"
The hotel seems to be in the middle of nowhere but it is actually just down the service road from all the good restaurants. The bed was comfortable and I slept like a log. The front desk people, especially Linde, were very nice and helpful. I was terribly upset to realize 2 hours after hitting the road that I had left my backpack with both computers that I need for work. I was concerned since I have stayed at other hotels that "did not find" my belongings, however, Linde promptly retrieved my backpack and held it for me until I could retrieve it. I am so happy!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Glad you slept so well! We have a lot of Guest who leave items behind. Always glad to get it back to the owner! Safe travels and come again.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
John K
"Nice hotel very quiet."
Overall we were pleased with our stay at this facility . But there was no hot tub for they had taken it out over a year ago this was one of the reasons we chose this particular hotel. Everything was nice there was a issue with the bed a spring had come out and almost cut my leg while getting out of bed at 4 am . I did call the front desk and she offered a different room which required us to repack and move so they came in and flipped the mattress. The beds could be a little bigger . as well I had asked the lady who booked my hotel if there was a room with two beds and a couch that rolled out she told me no there was a room called the Jr suite with this very thing . so was disappointed again. I am thinking of not using expedia next time I book a hotel . the last two times I have either the hotel was not where I needed it to be or the room was awful so I am seriously not using considering to you all for this summer .
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I am sorry the hot tub was removed it was a nice amenity for our Guest. We would love to have you back soon.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Hilton west Monroe LA"
I WAS FINE. VERY GOOD. THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT.. FOREST GUMP
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Well thank you Forest Gump! Keep a runnin'!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"very poor condition"
Room was not suite as advertised. No suites have 2 queen beds. Room had a very unpleasant odor. Furniture was very worn. Soap dishes were all yellowed with age. Pool was out of order. Very disappointing Valentines Day getaway. Would never spend the extra to stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
I am sorry your stay was less than special . Even more so since it was on Valentines Day. I would love the opportuninty to somehow make this up to you both.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
bj
"Great place to stay!"
Great staff, very clean rooms! The restaurant had awesome food!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thank you so much for the good review. We are so glad you stayed with us! Come again real soon.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
tiffanyg
Stayed the night to get to the airport early. Check in was easy as well as check out. Room was comfortable and clean.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Glad your stay was all that it should have been. Come back soon!
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Joy
"NICE PLACE TO STAY"
CLEAN , FRIENDLY STAFF, GREAT PLACE
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Our staff really enjoy taking care of our Guest and I am glad their friendliness was evident to you.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
YVETTE
"Best Hotel in Jonesboro"
My favorite hotel in Jonesboro, private club available, walk one block to Omar's 501 Steakhouse a local favorite. On site dining available. Very comfortable rooms, well maintained.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Wrong Hotel but thanks for the 5 stars! We are the Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe come see us!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"Monroe"
hotel was nice. There is an odor in the air do to a local plant. Water in Monroe is a golden tint do to wells. sign says it passes state and national regulations
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for the review the paper mill really can be stinky! I am so sorry. Gloria and the HGI TEAM
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"very nice close to other stores. good parking"
the staff were very friendly. they made the stay pleasant
5 STARS!!!! Thanks
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
jean
"Great hotel very clean"
Great hotel very clean an breakfast was great to.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Glad you enjoyed our breakfast. It is pretty darn good!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Rance
"Passing through"
Quick stay over. Easy in , easy out!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
We are glad you dropped by and we hope your next trip you wll be able to stay awhile so we can spoil you. Thanks Gloria
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Sandy
"fave place in west monroe"
Always love staying here. Convenient to Landry Vineyards. Service on restaurant and bar was great ! Can't wai till next trip !
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
We are proud to be your favorite
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"Hotel is fine if you can get over the smell"
Hotel is good and clean, factory in the area can cause a bad odor and this can affect your stay.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"very good location"
Great
Thanks for the 5 stars
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Other than the hallways being a little warm. It's a nice place to stay and the restaurant is a plus
Thanks for the review
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"cable television"
i guess i was out of touch. there were sooo many sports channels and i am not a sports fan. i shouldn't complain, though. there was enough to watch. nice pool. good restaurant.
Thanks for the review
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Beautiful property... not much more"
The property itself is beautiful and very well maintained. The housekeeping staff does an excellent job and are the only employees with any idea of what guest service is supposed to be. Any housekeeper I ran into was smiling and greeting me warmly. The front desk personnel and waitstaff treated me as a nuisance. The manager seemed incompetent and was quick to inform everyone that he was new and the hotel used to be much worse. The room could be more comfortable, ie, more pillows, better linens. Outside the front door is an expo center for livestock which made the entire area smell of cow flatulence. Blegh. For me, put the housekeepers in charge and otherwise start from scratch.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Sorry that you did not get the warm service you should have. I am the manager and I am a woman so I am disturbed by who may have presented themselves as a new manager. I will share your comments with our staff in order to emphasis the importance of friendly guest service.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
When we arrived at 5:30 pm room was not ready. I was offered a smoking room. I don't smoke and didn't want a room that smelled like smoke. I was in town for an event and this made me very late because I could not check into my room. I asked for a refund so that I could go to another hotel. The clerk did give us breakfast to compensate for the lateness of check in. The room we received the air conditioner frose and made terrible banging noises all night, therefore we didn't sleep a wink in a hot uncomfortable room. This in turn made my bronchitis kick in. Terrible stay!!!!!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
KB
"Passing Through"
We loved our stay, it was such a great place with nice people and wonderful service. Would recommend this for anyone of my friends or family members
Response by Hilton Garden Inn West Monroe
Thanks for passing through and staying with us. AND thanks for the 5 STAR review!
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Va trip home"
Great staff and rooms. Very close to Duck Commander Depot.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
Ty
"Great stop"
Overall, great hotel. Bed was good, but not great on comfort. Nice morning to go breakfast. Very quiet. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Great place!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. It is located in a quiet spot but still close to everything. The staff was very courteous and the property and rooms were clean. The only downside for me was that I didn't find the bed as comfortable as I would have liked, but that will vary from person to person. I would defiantly stay there again and recommend it to friends!
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013