All hotels in West Monroe, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here400 Mane St, West Monroe, LA, 71219, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

We enjoyed our stay at this very nice hotel. Thank you.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
It was a comfortable and nice hotel and we enjoyed staying there. The problem I have is that you spend so much on a hotel but breakfast is not included. They have a restaurant downstairs that you can get breakfast at but it was $10 per person, and I'm not about to spend $40 for my husband, I and our two young kids for breakfast... :(
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
K
"Close to the interstate. Friendly staff!"
We booked this hotel since it was so close to the interstate and we have a rewards card. The hotel flooded in the lobby, hall and several rooms due to a storm that came in during the night. Our room didn't get any water from the rain so we were not inconvenienced. We had a good stay anyway. Breakfast was pricey!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Thanks Expedia!"
This was a last minute booking by Expedia and I was pleased.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"friendliest people I ever met"
Loved the whole hotel atmosphere. The staff were very friendly and accomadating to any request. Had a live band the night my husband and I stayed Pool was wonderful Rooms were clean and comfortable
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
"Nice but stinks"
There is a paper mill nearby that puts out a horrendous odor particularly at night with high humidity.The odor seeps into the hotel and into your room. It is not tolerant either. Across the road is a rodeo or horse place of some sort. There is an odor from there as well, but not as bad as the paper mill. Not sure why they would choose this as a location for people to stay at with the stink coming from 2 places. Other than that, the staff was friendly, the food was fine, the room was clean and pricing was fair.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Johanna
Nice stay. Some noise the first two night (it was crowded). Hotel staff was nice and friendly even housekeeping staff were smiling. Hotel was not hard to find surrounded by lot of eateries. I will definitely stay here again my next visit to Bastrop,LA.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Hometown Getaway"
I believe this is one of the first hotels we've stayed in whose halls were cool (temp) and didn't have a musty odor. Every employee we encountered was friendly. The room was clean and the bed was the most comfortable we've stayed in.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2014
"very nice"
I was extremely pleased with my stay. Hilton did fine. West Monroe did not stink and the water wasn't golden. Both not issues Hilton can fix. Room and Hotel are great. I loved my window that opened and the ac was awesome.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Great Stay!"
The staff was very friendly upon check-in. The Queen bed was very comfortable and spacious unlike most hotels. The room was extremely clean. Loved that there was ample parking and access to the hotel with entrances in the front and back. I would certainly recommend this hotel if you want a wonderful stay. There was also a restaurant onsite and the day I was there a live band. A totally welcomed surprise. Great stay!
1 night trip May 15, 2014
Trina M.
"Above average"
Not as nice as other Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed at but was clean and comfortable. One thing that bothered me--other guests had left some trash (empty McDonals cup and dirty room service dishes on the table outside the elevator and it stayed there for over 24 hours before anyone cleaned it up.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Angie
"No continental breakfast"
The hotel itself was fine..no issues but was extremely disappointed that there was not a continental breakfast. They offered muffins and coffee and for $9.95 you could have their breakfast buffet (that looked like what other hotels offer as a continental breakfast). For me, it decreased the value of the stay.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
TSmith
"good place to stay"
Our family stayed at this hotel for my son to come in from Japan. This was a wonderful hotel. The staff was great. The lobby is very inviting and we were able to all sit and visit. The rooms were clean and the entire hotel is very clean. The hotel should include breakfast.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Over all good but would have love to have movie channels.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Very nice and clean."
All the staff was great and friendly. Our stay was AWESOME. We will be back for sure.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
ingrid
"Good choice"
Overall a very nice stay. Front desk staff was very friendly and informative. The lobby had plenty of seating and also a nice bar/restaurant area. Room was spacious, clean and quiet. Bedding was very comfortable. Shower head and water pressure was very good. The Kureg in the room was a nice touch. Will stay there again in the future.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice clean hotel, very comfortable and without iss"
Hotel was very inviting and comfortable. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice Hotel for Work"
Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Conveniently located near interstate and several restaurants.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Hotel is in a great location. Indoor pool was a blast for the kids.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"Very comfortable and close to restaurants"
The hotel seems to be in the middle of nowhere but it is actually just down the service road from all the good restaurants. The bed was comfortable and I slept like a log. The front desk people, especially Linde, were very nice and helpful. I was terribly upset to realize 2 hours after hitting the road that I had left my backpack with both computers that I need for work. I was concerned since I have stayed at other hotels that "did not find" my belongings, however, Linde promptly retrieved my backpack and held it for me until I could retrieve it. I am so happy!!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
John K
"Nice hotel very quiet."
Overall we were pleased with our stay at this facility . But there was no hot tub for they had taken it out over a year ago this was one of the reasons we chose this particular hotel. Everything was nice there was a issue with the bed a spring had come out and almost cut my leg while getting out of bed at 4 am . I did call the front desk and she offered a different room which required us to repack and move so they came in and flipped the mattress. The beds could be a little bigger . as well I had asked the lady who booked my hotel if there was a room with two beds and a couch that rolled out she told me no there was a room called the Jr suite with this very thing . so was disappointed again. I am thinking of not using expedia next time I book a hotel . the last two times I have either the hotel was not where I needed it to be or the room was awful so I am seriously not using considering to you all for this summer .
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Hilton west Monroe LA"
I WAS FINE. VERY GOOD. THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT.. FOREST GUMP
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"very poor condition"
Room was not suite as advertised. No suites have 2 queen beds. Room had a very unpleasant odor. Furniture was very worn. Soap dishes were all yellowed with age. Pool was out of order. Very disappointing Valentines Day getaway. Would never spend the extra to stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
bj
"Great place to stay!"
Great staff, very clean rooms! The restaurant had awesome food!
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
tiffanyg
Stayed the night to get to the airport early. Check in was easy as well as check out. Room was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Joy
"NICE PLACE TO STAY"
CLEAN , FRIENDLY STAFF, GREAT PLACE
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
YVETTE
"Best Hotel in Jonesboro"
My favorite hotel in Jonesboro, private club available, walk one block to Omar's 501 Steakhouse a local favorite. On site dining available. Very comfortable rooms, well maintained.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
"Monroe"
hotel was nice. There is an odor in the air do to a local plant. Water in Monroe is a golden tint do to wells. sign says it passes state and national regulations
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"very nice close to other stores. good parking"
the staff were very friendly. they made the stay pleasant
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
jean
"Great hotel very clean"
Great hotel very clean an breakfast was great to.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Rance
"Passing through"
Quick stay over. Easy in , easy out!
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Sandy
"fave place in west monroe"
Always love staying here. Convenient to Landry Vineyards. Service on restaurant and bar was great ! Can't wai till next trip !
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"Hotel is fine if you can get over the smell"
Hotel is good and clean, factory in the area can cause a bad odor and this can affect your stay.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"very good location"
Great
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Other than the hallways being a little warm. It's a nice place to stay and the restaurant is a plus
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"cable television"
i guess i was out of touch. there were sooo many sports channels and i am not a sports fan. i shouldn't complain, though. there was enough to watch. nice pool. good restaurant.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Beautiful property... not much more"
The property itself is beautiful and very well maintained. The housekeeping staff does an excellent job and are the only employees with any idea of what guest service is supposed to be. Any housekeeper I ran into was smiling and greeting me warmly. The front desk personnel and waitstaff treated me as a nuisance. The manager seemed incompetent and was quick to inform everyone that he was new and the hotel used to be much worse. The room could be more comfortable, ie, more pillows, better linens. Outside the front door is an expo center for livestock which made the entire area smell of cow flatulence. Blegh. For me, put the housekeepers in charge and otherwise start from scratch.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
When we arrived at 5:30 pm room was not ready. I was offered a smoking room. I don't smoke and didn't want a room that smelled like smoke. I was in town for an event and this made me very late because I could not check into my room. I asked for a refund so that I could go to another hotel. The clerk did give us breakfast to compensate for the lateness of check in. The room we received the air conditioner frose and made terrible banging noises all night, therefore we didn't sleep a wink in a hot uncomfortable room. This in turn made my bronchitis kick in. Terrible stay!!!!!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
KB
"Passing Through"
We loved our stay, it was such a great place with nice people and wonderful service. Would recommend this for anyone of my friends or family members
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Va trip home"
Great staff and rooms. Very close to Duck Commander Depot.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
Ty
"Great stop"
Overall, great hotel. Bed was good, but not great on comfort. Nice morning to go breakfast. Very quiet. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Great place!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. It is located in a quiet spot but still close to everything. The staff was very courteous and the property and rooms were clean. The only downside for me was that I didn't find the bed as comfortable as I would have liked, but that will vary from person to person. I would defiantly stay there again and recommend it to friends!
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Very Nice"
The hotel was very nice. The lobby was quite nice. Indoor pool really makes it a place to stay year round. The hotel is located in an empty field, which made it kind of weird, but it is right next to the freeway but far enough as to not have the traffic noise. There was a strange smell all over the place, but it was not the hotel, it was virtually all over Monroe and West Monroe but it would sometimes get into the room. Also, their "complementary hot and cold" breakfast consists of coffee and bagels for the hot breakfast and juice and bagels for the cold breakfast. They do have a buffet but you have to pay for it. Over all, this is the hotel I would look to stay at on my next visit to the Monroe area.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Armando
Had a very nice experience here, the hotel staff were very friendly and accomadating. My room was clean and well appointed and the location was perfect.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
"Little less than expected."
Entrance nice. Paid breakfast. Staff pleasant. Room was fairly clean. Bed was tired.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Disappointed in beds and the hotel and room did not smell fresh or clean even though it appeared to be.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"One Night Stand"
We arrived at 5PM --Our two rooms were not ready! They responded by giving us two free drinks at the bar.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to the interstate"
Everything this was great at this hotel...very clean, comfortable room. The only problem I had was the brown water. It tasted fine and did not smell but the color was somewhat troubling.....when I told the front desk about the water they said "Welcome to Monroe" that all the water was that color. Other than that the room was great!
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Great overnight stay"
I really liked the location of the hotel. It was easy access off the interstate as well as nearby restaurants. The staff was really nice and pleasant. We had no problems during our stay and my family and I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"Just off I-20 - close to everything Monroe"
The ONLY objection was the paper ill close by. The smoke was blowing directly over our place, and even in the room with the a/c on, could not bear the smell. Bad location choice by Hilton !
3 night trip Jun 21, 2013