All hotels in Rutland, Vermont, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
Very nice staff. Excellent morning breakfast. Comfortable beds. Good value. Gym & pool were small but sufficient. Dull neighborhood next to an open mall, but some good restaurants nearby. "Roots" is an awesome restaurant, a mile or two away.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
My stay was great. The room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"good, reliable hotel"
Friendly folk, nice rooms and beds, decent breakfast (eggs could be better) but plenty of nice fruits, cereals, waffles, pastries,etc. Reliable stay and we'll stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Quite locaton near some shopping"
It was very comfortable and quiet. Property was neat and clean inside and out. Service was good. We had to extend our stay. When I made the reservation on hotels.com. I accidentally selected a smoking room. When I went to check in for the extended night, they were was willing to give us a non-smoking room. Within walking distance to a grocery store and some retail stores.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"Good location, close to everything."
Loved the location, clean & quiet. Good amenities & very good breakfast. Front desk staff were very friendly. Room was spacious, had microwave & fridge. Comfortable bed & pillows. Great bathroom. Only thing I did not like was the weird yellowish lighting in room itself. Unfortunately, we were on the ground floor (which I would change in the future) & only a thick curtain was on window, so unless we wanted everyone to see into our room, we had to keep everything closed up. White semi-sheers should be added so you have privacy but can also have some natural lighting. Pool was much smaller than the picture & did not seem heated but the kids enjoyed it. Hallways outside of 1st floor rooms were an ice box, so bring cover-up/warmer clothing for after pool. Overall, I would stay there again & definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
TL
Pleasant front desk doing check in manually do to a storm the night before. Room very clean n quiet close to shopping and food.we would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
kim
"Clean, Friendly, Accommodating"
The front desk staff were very friendly, and the hot breakfast did not disappoint. I was pleasantly surprised when I found a microwave and refrigerator in my room as well, and if my stay was longer, I would have taken advantage of those features. My room was very clean and comfortable. Overall, it was a lovely stay.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Stayed for two nights while visiting local college"
The hotel was perfect. Great location in Rutland, clean and comfortable rooms. I have no complaints at all. The breakfast was decent, and for a June weekend, it was not very crowded when we there. Plenty of table and bar space. The coffee was good and hot.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Deb
"I was pleasantly surprised."
Wow!
4 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Pierce Smith
"Perfect Rest for Golf Tournament"
We were staying here for a AJGA Jr Golf Tournament at Green Mountain GC. The hotel was perfect for our needs. The pool was great for relaxing after each round. The fitness room was great for pre round stretching and mirrors worked well for checking swing mechanics. Great Week! Look forward to next year.
5 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Rutland stay"
Booked the hotel for the weekend. This was probably the most expensive hotel out of the class in Rutland, but was worth it. Rooms were clean, breakfast was excellent and it was peacful.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
guest1
"Very Clean and Comfortable"
We stayed at this Hampton Inn twice in the past 6 months. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The beds are so comfortable. The free breakfast buffet in the morning hits the spot. The pool and workout room are very clean. I like the cookies in the afternoon at the front desk. Staff is very nice and professional.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Jeanne
"FUNERAL STAY"
STAFF WAS VERY ACCOMADATING. SET UP SPECIAL ROOM FOR FAMILY GATHERING. MSERVICE,ADE A DIFFICULT TIME MORE BEARABLE WITH THEIR SERVICE.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Convenient location close to many area's"
Our stay was relaxing and convenient and only 15 min from our final destination I would definitely stay again. Staff was friendly and helpful rooms were very nice and tidy and beds comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Very Clean, excellent breakfast"
We enjoyed the breakfast. There was lots to choose from and everything was clean.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Joan
"Good place to stay"
• Friendly and helpful staff • Easy to find • Next door to a good shopping center with supermarket, big box stores, and good restaurant • There were a couple of negatives but they wouldn't stop me from staying there again. • I couldn't find the "on" switch on the refrigerator so I had to get down on my hands and knees in order to find it. I turned it on and it still didn't work. Called the front desk and someone came up and found it wasn't plugged in. A floor lamp also wasn't plugged in. • At 5 a.m., there was a loud noise that sounded like garbage trucks outside my window. Upon investigation, it was the heating unit coming on and making all the noise. There was no "on-off" switch. The unit kept cycling and waking me up (about three or four times before I got up at 7:15 a.m. • Repeat: I would stay there again and I would recommend staying there to others.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Bell Collector
Bev the front desk lady was truly the best I have seen. She's knows the area. Wonderful lady
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
Susan Murphy
Awesome hotel! Definitely recommend if in the area!
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Visited Rutland for show at Paramount Theater"
we booked this hotel because of TripAdvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Its Close to many restaurants, stores, and shopping maIls and approximately 1 .8 miles from downtown Rutland, where we saw a show at the Paramount Theater. super friendly staff, very nice breakfast which included a waffle station, fruit, yogurt, and pastries,among other things.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
todd
"Great Visit"
The Hampton Inn in Rutland was great! I was in a lovely extra-large room that was very clean with a fresh bed with soft comforter. Honestly, it was luxurious for me! I had plenty of space to set up the computer, enough bed for a small village, and a hot shower. The best part was when I arrived in the room and received a call 5 minutes later asking if I liked the room. Wow! The heat was very dry, and did wake me in the night, but I figured out how to turn that off! Breakfast was plentiful with quite a variety. It was an oasis, even though it is located in a strip area next to a Michael’s/Hannafords, etc. It definitely did not have the small town Vermont feeling, but was wonderful all the same.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Laurie
"Nice clean hotel in a good location"
Stay for one night. The staff was friendly and helpfull.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Very Friendly Staff - Perfect Stay"
The most impressive thing about this hotel was the overall friendliness of EVERY staff member. From the front desk to the nice lady that got my 4 year old crayons and coloring paper at breakfast. The pool was great (and warm), breakfast fantastic and fresh, and the rooms were clean/beds comfortable. We couldn't have asked for anything more out of this stay. Thanks Hampton Inn of Rutland/Killington!
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2014
David M.
Clean well appointed rooms for the price.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Very comfortable"
Friendly staff, clean, bright room
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Doug
"They even shovel snow"
We were visiting family in the area and stayed at this Hampton Inn. Overnight, there was a snow storm. The hotel left shovels outside near the parking lot and had someone out there with a snow blower to assist guests in getting their cars out. That is more than I would have expected.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"End of road trip. Heaven"
Great beds great pillows great breakfast. We drove past the other hotels to here
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
L
"nice place to stay"
Very nice and clean room and the staff was excellent.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Perfect for us..."
Love the consistant quality of Hampton Inns. We spent a long weekend enjoying the beauty of vermont in the Fall. It was the perfect place to begin and end each day.
3 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Great stay, good breakfast, very clean!!!"
Excellent stay, friendly and helpful staff. I would highly recommend.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
The hotel was very clean, people that work there were very friendly. I would definately go back there and recommend it to other people.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Something more..."
Hampton Inn Rutland offers something more than the others hotels of this brand: a Very personal touch that you see in the front desk, in the services in general and particularly in the delicious breakfast that is served everything morning, where the variety of itens and the attention of the staff make of your stay a Very special,experience!
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Beto
"Great place to stay."
Our stay was very nice. The gal on the front desk was pleasant and very helpful. Breakfast was very good. The room was clean and very comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Jeanne
Very nice hotel. It is hard to see from the highway though, as it has only a small sign to let you know that it's there. Decent breakfast and the staff were very helpful. Rooms were very clean. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Hotel was located close to the State Fair"
2nd time we have stayed at this hotel. Still in great condition with a very helpful staff. Couldn't have been any better, but that is why I like Hampton Inns.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Perfect to sights we wanted to see"
Very nice place to stay. Centrally located for sight seeing in Vermont. Staff was wonderful to us, the hotel and our room were nice and clean, breakfast was so good, We were celebrating our 50th Wedding Anniversary, a dream we've had all our married life. Don't give up on your dreams .. dreams really do come true.
4 night romance trip Sep 2, 2013
"Quick trip"
Hotel was ok. Duvet covers were a little pilly, making them feel old. Breakfast in the morning wasn't bad. Nice selection. Location is right in the middle of everything.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"passing thru"
good cookies...great people...good time
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
allen
"Very pleasant experience."
Very comfortable and clean hotel facilities.Excellent service provided by a very attentive staff.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Alex
"good location"
very friendly staff, excellent rooms, great breakfast
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
BJ
"Convenient to area"
Convenient location to Rutland happenings. Great free breakfast. Only drawback was a rather slow elevator and no second one available.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"rutland area for appalachian/long trail day hikers"
it seems the hotel was convenient for my purpose - access to Appalachian Trail. The hotel is located near major services for the rutland area such as resturants, grocery stores, mass transit. The hotel appeared to be modern and very clean. They also offered recycle receptacles. the hotel offered good views of the vermont area although one side was more commercial with a parking lot but that is not a complaint in any way. My only concern relates to the AC. It was noisy and clunky.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Convenient and comfortable"
It was an enjoyable stay with very fresh towels and comfortable beds. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Rich
"Excellent value"
Have stayed at this hotel before.... The helpfulness of front desk staff as well as overall comfort of hotel is excellent for the price range- even though they were doing construction in main lobby area, they made the best use of other rooms for the great breakfast which is included. Would recommend to anyone visiting the Rutland area for business or pleasure! Tess at front desk great!
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2013
J Mccutcheon
Super nice staff!
4 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Comfortable Stay at Hampton Inn in Rutland"
The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. My bag did not arrive and they provided me with emergency toothbrush, shaver, etc. which I greatly appreciated as I did not want to go shopping after a full day of travel. The hotel is nice and well maintained. I will stay here again for future stays.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Wonderful service"
Good sized rooms, comfortable, free wifi. Hotel is undergoing renovations, yet the breakfast accommodations were excellent.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
"Great friendly service"
Very comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good and laid out well even though it was in a temporary location due to renovations taking place. The cookies at the front desk were a nice touch on our arrival!
1 night trip May 16, 2013
Kellie
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Very friendly staff. Very enjoyable stay. Outstanding service and clean rooms!
3 night trip May 10, 2013
"Location and comfort"
The customer service was not only professional but friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very clean and noise free. The location was perfect to everything our family needed.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2013
"good place, will stay again"
clean accommodations, friendly staff. Nice place.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2013