All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1100 N 3rd St, St. Louis, MO, 63102, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.4
    2.9
"Family Value"
Don't judge a book by its cover, the rooms are comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"A+ Hospitality"
Very hospitable staff. Right across the street from 24 hour casino.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
"Downtown St.Louis"
Hotel amenities needs improvement and the elevator needs refreshing.
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
"A value for staying close to the main attractions"
Read several bad reviews, but my stay was very nice. It was convenient, parked car from when I arrived till I left. Management courteous and helpful. It is not a 5 star hotel, but wasn't expecting one. It was a definite value and I would definitely stay there again!!
2 night trip Apr 30, 2015
"happy camper ; happy happy ."
very comfortable and I was pleased ; great service .wonderful front desk people .
3 night trip Apr 16, 2015
Oliver
"I don't feel like we got what we paid for....."
First room was dirty air conditioner sounded like a freight train light fixtures missing to cover lights....second room a little nicer but still dirty we went out and bought our own cleaning products and cleaned the room:(
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"We got what we paid for"
We got what we paid for. Not our first choice for a place to stay, but it wasn't terrible. Lady at front desk was nice, didn't see any of the other staff, but we sure heard them, i think housekeeping started at around 8am, could hear everything through our door, vacuum, her radio on her cart....she even tried to come in our door at around 9:30am even though check out isn't until 11. It was fairly clean, could have used some dusting. But honestly I think it's better than what we we're expecting after reading some recent reviews. I did check for bed bugs, I'm very paranoid about that at any hotel, and didn't see a thing. All in all if you need a cheap, convenient place to stay downtown for a night it works!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
ck
"great stay"
Hotel was great had a great stay Ill be staying here anytime Im in Stl
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Nasty!"
This hotel was nasty. The room we reserved wad supposed to be nonsmoking and the smell of smoke was so strong that it made me sick to my stomach. It took five trips back and forth to the office to get a key that actually worked. The attendent didn't really care that my kids had to go back and forth in the cold. It was in a scary neighborhood and my kids were scared to stay there. My daughter sat on the bed and started scratching. (Bed bugs?) Afer an hour of being there we decided to leave and go to a nicer hotel. It was that nasty, we could not stay there. I lost my money, but would have rather slept in the car. I will never stay at this hotel chain again. This hotel should be shut down.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Charlotte
"terrible"
Downtown location was good.... About 1 block from a casino and across the street from the Edward Jones dome. They only had smoking rooms available and they smelled horrible. The place is run down and I definitely WOULD NOT recommend this place to anyone. If you don't care about quality and just want somewhere to lay your head for the night then it'll do, but I definitely will NEVER stay there again..
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Nice hotel. Needs remodeling."
The hotel staff was very nice. Great customer service. It was in a noisy area but I still slept. There were stains on the carpet. Hair in the bathtub drain. Good location as far as getting around the area. The hotel needs some major remodeling.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Shari
The room was not very clean. The door had a large gap around it and was hard to open and close.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Very close to the dome"
Convenient but room was not very clean. Staff was friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Dirty with unfriendly staff"
First hotel we stayed in on trip to CA. The TV was old and outdated had to use a separate remote to control volume and on/off. The carpet was very dirty and the shower curtain had mildew on it. There was a large crack around the door which we noticed the next morning, maybe that's why it was cold during night. The beds were clean although they were double sheeted. Would not recommend!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Candy
"walk to old town Santa Fe"
One of the nicer Motel 6
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
Addison
"Rams Game"
The staff was VERY nice and VERY helpful. The coffee is hot and served 24 hours. Breakfast is slim, mostly snack cakes. More like a "grab and go" type. We walked to the casino, to restaurants, and to the game. It was great for what we needed. They do NOT charge for parking. Their snack machines are full of variety of items and priced decent. The bed we had was a little older and not quite as comfortable as we would have liked but over all the room was good. The only problem we had was they first put us in a room that had a joining door, and we could hear everything next door. So we asked to be moved, and they moved us with no problem! After that, the stay was excellent. We will definitely use their accommodations again.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Pierre
"excellent for Rams Games"
The tv could use an upgrade but it was good
Response by Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown
Dear Eric Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Americas Best Value Inn Downtown it is a pleasure to us to know that you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you soon.
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
"Disappointing and Slightly Scary"
The positives of this hotel were: the pricing was reasonable; there was free parking; the location was perfect (across the street from The Edward Jones Dome and next to the Lumiere Casino); and 2 of the three staff members that we met were pleasant and helpful. The rooms door lock was half off the door so that we could lock the room but it wouldn't withstand any pressure. At night, we jammed a chair against the door for safety. The room was so seedy and stained that I looked for bullet holes inthe wall. I also checked the mattress seams for bedbugs because the place looked like an infested place. The stains on the couch and the desk chair were large and frankly, creepy. We put the bed spread over the couch and a towel over the chair before sitting on them. The bathroom was in disrepair. There was a large hole in the ceiling. The carpet was also stained and needed replacement. Everything I saw at the hotel was clearly on a downward skid. It did not appear that anything had been repaired or updated or even cleaned well in a long time. That includs the stairway, the elevator and the cracking concrete of the halls outside the rooms. I wondered if the owners were simply getting whatever money they could out of the hotel without putting any money into it, until they could sell it. I'm guessing the location makes the property desireable.
Dorie
"wont go back"
Filthy room, broken doors, black marks on the walls, very uncomfortable beds, and no hot water. In short a terrible experience
Response by Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown
DEAR PAUL THANK YOU FOR YOU CANDID REVIEW ABOUT YOUR STAY EVERY REVIEW IS IMPORTANT TO US, WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE. WE ARE IMPLEMENTING MANY UPGRADES.i HOPE THAT I CAN CONVINCE YOU TO VISIT OUR PROPERTY AGAIN.\ THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR FEEDBACK
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Great location. In walking distance from Arch. The area is a little scary but you couldot beat the location for the price.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown
Dear Annie Thank you for your wonderful remarks, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon. THANK YOU
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
annie
"Stay in STL"
Area seems lil sketchy, but rooms were nicer than expected and had fridge and microwave!!!! Taxis were easily requested and timely :)
Response by Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown
Thank you for your wonderful remarks, it's just to the right of our location are old factories but besides that we're surrounded by great STL attractions! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well and look forward to welcoming you back soon
2 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2014
"It was fine"
While I wasn't expecting a lot for breakfast do to price compared to others in the area I was still disappointed (apple juice, water, and individually wrapped danish/muffins which ALL had tree nuts so my son couldn't eat them. The only good was an apple for fresh fruit. Location was GREAT and what I was really going for. We walked to the arch and to City Museum. Staff told us about access walk underground through neighboring hotel so we didn't have to walk through hazardous traffic when heading to/from downtown. No smoke smell in the room was great. Other cleanliness and maintenance was less than spectacular but nothing that made us uncomfortable and I even looked for the signs of bedbugs and saw none.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown
Dear Stevensbestmom Thank you for your wonderful remarks. I apologize about the breakfast but we are in the process of upgrading to something more fulfilling as in sausage, eggs, cereal and much more!. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks again
2 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"Location was the only positive."
I went there to see a football game. I paid for a 2 star hotel so I wasn't expecting much and this hotel fell far short of even a 2 star hotels expectations. To start off with a semi-positive the staff were mostly friendly and the hotel was literally right across the street from the Edward Jones Dome. Now for the bad stuff...the outside of the hotel looked like crap, but hey...it's a 2 star hotel so I didn't take much issue with that. The first room they put me had sever issues. The door looked like it had been kicked in and crowbar'd open too many times. Comforting, right! I closed the door and could literally see the street through the holes between the door and the wall. I got a new room without much fuss. Walking up to my room I noticed that each room on my side looked like the doors had been kicked in and what not. I get in the room, the carpet has to be the original from the 70's when this place was built. It was a smoke free room that smelled like smoke, mildew and wet clothes. The walls were banged up and partially textured and partially not throughout...obviously from fixing holes over many years without better upkeep. The shower had a mirror in it for some reason and was filthy with hair from the last resident. The bed was an old metal spring mattress that was again likely as old as the hotel. Was incredibly lumpy and painful to sleep on. No blanket...just sheets. The carpet was so dirty and moist feeling I couldn't stand to walk on it. This place is MAYBE a 1 star.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Ryan
"Great location across from Edward Jones"
Great personal, rooms are well used and they are remodeling. Is clean property.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown
Dear Chris Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Great Manager, Great Hotel"
The manager of this hotel is awesome. I walked through the rain to get there and he offered me a towel at the door, checked me in, and when I explained to him I was there for a wedding, he let me add people to the reservation without just in case they didn't want to drive home without charging extra. This guy was awesome, seriously. True host. The hotel isn't much to look at, but the rooms on the inside are clean and nice. We also had a view of the river from the third floor breezeway, and we were right downtown on the weekend for only $115 a night. There isn't a better deal in downtown St. Louis.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown
Dear Eric Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"Good hotel for a visit to town"
Good basic hotel. Service was good and hotel was as expected.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown
Dear Rob Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon
1 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
Rob
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Needs a fresh coat of paint on the outside. But the room was nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/Downtown
DEAR RON THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACEFUL REMARKS WHICH HAS BEEN SHARED WITH THE STAFF. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RENOVATING STARING FROM THE INSIDE AND WORKING OUR WAY OUT. THANKS AGAIN AND WE WELCOME YOU BACK ANYTIME!
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Ron
"Rip off! Over-charged, dilapidated room"
Very shady business! I secured my reservation with a debit card well in advance with a quoted price. Upon arrival, I was told my reservation was cancelled because my card was declined, and if I wanted a room, I would have to pay full price. I even called the week before to make sure my card would not be charged because I wanted to pay with cash. When I questioned the clerk, I was simply told to "read the fine print" on my reservation, and was charged FULL PRICE, and not my quoted Expedia price. All surrounding motels were booked up, so we were stuck. BEWARE!!!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Keri
"Close to the tram for the stadium"
Wi fi could be a little faster , but it was cozy enough
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
ok stay for one night
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
The hotel was ok for the night if u r in need. But a little noisy and could have been a little cleaner. But the staff were very nice to us.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Shelly
"location was very godd and price was reasonable..."
quiet surroundings and comfortable bed.... room in bathroom sink area was not very spacious..........
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Worth the price"
The area is ideal for anyone who wants to tour around downtown and enjoy some gambling without paying too much. The rooms where clean and the maintenance not so bad. The only problem I had was that the hair dryer didn't work and was kind of dirty.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Grace
"Don't stay here"
Not from the St. Louis area but Needed downtown hotel for wedding and all were full but this one. Should have known there was a reason. Sheets were dirty, bugs in the room, carpet was disgusting, no drain in tub only hole leading down, patched hole in wall looked like someone's head went through. Terrible smell. Stains on walls, towels dumped on counter - didn't touch those. Walked in looked around and walked out - told desk clerk we couldn't stay there . DO NOT RECOMMEND. DISGUSTING!!!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Within walking distance to Edward Jones Dome."
Stayed at the hotel for the weekend to go to a Rams game. The room was very clean and comfortable. The man at the front desk was very nice and accommodating. The room had a nice view of the dome.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"For downtown at a lower rate."
Everything was okay, but we didn't get our room cleaned like asked. It worked for location but if we weren't on a budget I'd look elsewhere.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Don't judge a book by its cover"
I got a room at this hotel bc it was close to Edward Jones Dome where I took my sister to see a concert. When we got to the hotel it looked run down on the outside and when you think down town you think things won't be as good since their cheep. So we were worried, untill we got into our room. The room was very clean! Smelled nice. All the lights and shower and plug ins worked. The staff was very kind and willing to help with anything! Definitely will stay again when I'm in St. Louis. Great price for a great room and location.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Cheap"
We need close and it gave it to us. Needed updating but the rooms werent bad.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Just needed a place to sleep and shower. This was adequate for that need.Perfect downtown location. Staff was nice.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Upon checking in we found a slice of pizza in microwave. Upon going to sleep at 1:00 a.m. there was people in courtyard or on outside balcony who were very loud and cursing. Traffic noise was also loud. Room was in need of repair, bathroom door did not close all the way, tiles on floor broken, carpet baseboard falling off. Hotel location convenient and staff very accommodating, fence around hotel/
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
sean
"Great location poor hotel"
Rooms were not the best but the location was perfect. You pay for what you get with this hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
cody
"Very convienent"
the front desk personell were very nice.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Ben
Cheap hotel near the stadiums but near a very bad neighborhood.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Okay alternative"
Just needed a place to sleep and shower during a week-long national conference and wanted to save some money so did not use the convention hotels. This was adequate for that need.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"much better than first impression, but loud"
This hotel is not attractive from the outside. In fact almost scary looking. The room was clean and spacious. The bed linens appeared fresh and clean. The bathroom was clean. Much better than what we expected when we drove up. Our main complaint was the PAPER THIN walls. Our "neighbors" loud. It started with loud phone calls, then very loud "activity" night long.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Linn
"Old and dirty ok location"
it's not a clean and nice place but cheap and the arche is in walking distance.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Just Ok"
It was fine for a bachelor one night, but not worth the money.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Perfect downtown location. Staff was nice. Overall the manager had to Service us on the last day of our stay because some of the staff must have taken off that day. The manager had to bring additional towels and wash clothes
Other trip Jun 25, 2014