All hotels in Calvert City, Kentucky, United States of America
75 Campbell Dr, Calvert City, KY, 42029, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
W Henson
1 night trip Dec 12, 2012
larry

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Calvert City

"Badly in need of remodeling."
08/29/15 Kelley E Owensboro
I stay at this location 4 or 5 times a year on business. I stay here because the staff is nice, the rooms are clean, and the price is inexpensive. Over the years, the facility has been upgraded a few times, but it is showing signs of wear, particularly in the bathrooms. They are clean but paint is starting to bulge due to moisture and the tubs and toilets are water stained. But as I said, the people are great and the rooms are clean.
"Calvert City Days Inn stay"
08/26/15 Al W Crab Orchard, Kentucky
My wife and I stayed five days and four nights at the Days Inn in Calvert City, Ky from Aug.19th -Aug.24th. The room was comfortable and the service was very good. I enjoyed the breakfast a couple of days. It was good. My wife did not eat any of the breakfasts. We will be staying there again during the first week of December unless there is an unforeseen change.
"couldn't believe it was a Days Inn"
08/11/15 Nancy R Alexandria, Virginia
This place was a BIGGGG disappointment. The first room they gave me smelled so foul I refused to stay in it. They switched me to one that the odor was not as strong, but surfaces were sticky, woodwork around door frame filthy, dirty carpet, dingy lighting, annoying noise from bathroom light...a total disappointment. I wore my shoes in the room b/c the carpet was dirty as well. Bedding was low quality even for a Day's Inn...They room rate was too much money for what they offered. Such a nightmare. I could not use my cell phone in the room without being dropped.
"Horrible stay rooms smelled like smoke"
08/11/15 Mike L Valparaiso, Indiana
Non smoking rooms smelled like smoke, AC unit didn't work well at all, and our door was open when we returned back after the afternoon out. Management could care less and took two days for a manager to call and tell Me I must not have a shut door but never reviewed security video before calling. Me then telling she will review and call me back. I asked for owner to call and she said she didn't know how to get a hold of him.
"The room was disgusting and I was highly disappointed. I..."
08/10/15 jennifergE2190TO Des Moines
The room was disgusting and I was highly disappointed. I have pictures if you would like to see them. I requested a refund but I received $10 off. Highly disappointed in the cleanliness of the room and the service.
"resting place"
08/06/15 Carolyn T Cleveland
this was a clean and qiiet place I needed to rest the room was extremely comfortable my son enjoyed the pool can't wait to stay there again
"Good stay"
08/06/15 loretta b Pevely, Missouri
The front desks girl was very nice she help us find a good place to eat The lady that done the breakfast was very nice to she spoke to my husband for a long time was very helpful the only thing that wasn't good the room was a little small for two beds
"Great place to stay."
08/02/15 larrybG4065ZO Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
I was quite happy with my stay, the room was very nice, the staff were very helpful and friendly.
07/29/15 Marie D Des Moines, Iowa
I stayed here with my kids visiting my grandparents and enjoyed my stay. Everyone there is very polite and helpful! Candy at the front desk is a very delightful person and made my stay even more comfortable. I will definitely stay there next year when I visit my grandparents again:))
"adequate"
07/29/15 L1443XMmichellek Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
WE stayed there twice, on our way to FLA and the way back. It was very noisy on the way down with neighbors slamming doors and talking loudly till after midnight. I did let the clerk know the next day and she said I should have called that night and she would have handled it. Otherwise the stay was fine, and adequate for our needs and our pet.