All hotels in Absecon, New Jersey, United States of America
633 White Horse Pike, Absecon, NJ, 08201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
"Hire nice people"
I choose the Superlodge for conveniences, but the hotel reception person is the worst in customer service I've ever met. I will try some other place next time.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"Don't ever stay here"
This place is a dive. The room was dirty and had markings on the walls and dead bugs in the bathtub. The "closet" had no bar to hang anything on and of course had no hangers. The worst was when we returned to the room at night and found the room was not made up with the beds not made and the bathroom was not cleaned and no new towels provided, we called the office and were told that it doesn't have to be done unless we asked for it. A total dive.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
richard
"Okay"
No breakfast food
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
FAIZ
It was ok I will come back again. I think you guys need to update the tv's. The whirlpool could be bigger. but it doable. The bed is very soft, but I like it that way.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
The towels and wash cloths were very worn and dingy. The bed linens were stained. The telephones didn't work. The rooms are old looking. They provided only one key. I know the price was cheap but they could do better then that. The front desk clerk was very nice.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Jenny
"Nice hotel, close to supermarket and dollar tree."
Nice hotel, close to supermarket and dollar tree. 15- 20 minute Public transportation to atlantic city infront of hotel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Never book here."
For starters, the man at the desk was incredibly rude When I asked what time the check in was. Once we finally got into our room, it smelled. I think it was because of the ac unit. Made me wish I had brought air freshener or something. I found out the comforters apparently aren't washed because ours was soaked in some sort of malt liquor. Totally disgusted I went to the office. Where I was once again confronted by rudeness, by a woman this time. She wouldn't even hear my complaint and directed me towards the maid. Once I finally found her, I found out she doesn't speak English. So in replace of the comforter, I got a blanket. The maids never once visited our room. We had to empty out the trash and never got fresh towels. The carpet was completely gross. Sticky and smelly. The shelf in the closet was broken completely off the shelf. The outside of the hotel was dirty. Leaves and litter everywhere. I'm just thankful that we brought our own sheets. Who knowshe if the ones on the bed were washed. The only plus about the place is the road. But there are plenty of better hotels which we're going to be looking at next time.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Most Disgusting place I have ever been!!!!"
When we arrived the hotel owner appeared nice. Once we entered the room it smelled of smoke and mildew but we looked past it, we just wanted somewhere to stay for the night. When I went to hang my jacket in the closet, the rack immediately fell out of the wall! We all laughed it off as if "you get what you pay for". But when my friend went to take a shower and black water shot out on her and it ran like that for at least 30 minutes, we were done! We could not stay there! When we asked for a refund we were told that they will not give us one because you have to let the water run for a few before getting into it. I told him several times I was not informed of that nor was it fair to myself. He refused! I have pictures and there is no where to upload it. I will never stay there again and wish nothing but to warn others of the disgusting rooms they have to offer.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Gabriella
"Bates Motel"
Wow... 4 of us staying received a total of 3 bath towels and one wash cloth and 4 very flat pillows. When asked for another towel, we were told "no, you can have it in the am" needles to say, we bought pillows,towels and wash cloths From a nearby store. Breakfast consisting of 5 mini muffins and old coffee. We had no closet(it was there but the wire to hang coats on was missing). The door was missing the chain lock (again, it was there but broken) beds sank and seemed as if to fold in the center when you sat in middle of bed and there may or may not have been bullet holes in the wall. The shower water was hot, so that's good but the heater was broken so don't stay in the winter. Ugh.. memories oh yeah... One more thing. It wasn't cleaned in a long time. Pudding (I hope) was all over the heater and what looked to have been toothpaste all over the wall by the sink. But... They did have a tip envelope on the table with the broken leg. Here's a tip, choose another hotel!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"love it here!"
we love this place! so comfy and close to ac and everywhere.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
deanna
"nightmare"
worst hotel on strip,only good thing was close to places to eat and ligour store ,dirty rusty water coming out of faucets and hot tub,old tv bedding was awful
"Good place!"
Had an enjoyable stay, everything was as I expected, it did what it should have!
papa
"Weekend away"
This stay wasn't pleasant I rented the room with the hot tub but couldn't use it until the last day the water was coming out brown with dirt had to run it, for a couple of hours but it still didn't work after some time of running the water then waiting the water finally came out ok. But I lost a whole day of enjoying it, was not happy at all hopefully they fix the problem before my next stay and deciding to rent a room with the hot tub again.
"Atlantic City"
we stayed for one night. Not the best hotel room I have stayed in. The room was clean and the hot tub worked great. Only bad thing, it smelled like cigarette smoke. And I thought I chose nonsmoking.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Debbie
"not the greatest"
The sink leaked, the continental breakfast was ashame, didn't have coffee and tea in office except in the am. kleenex box was empty. The phone in the room sisn't work, couldn't call office
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
susan
"Inexpensive,"
We stayed so we could visit Atlantic City, the room was very cheap, ok, but old and worn. Bring your own pillow, there's are awful
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Cheryl
"highly recommend"
If it weren't for this hotel then our stay wouldn't have been great.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Erick
"Decent"
Pillows were a little flat but the room was pretty clean loved the jacuzzi.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Alishe
"Great stay!!!!!"
Last minute booking, great price, and location. The room was big, clean, had all the expected amenities. Everything in the room woked fine except for the wifi but that's expected.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
GigglesE82
"Could've been better..."
I reserved a smoking king room with jacuzzi 2 weeks in advance for 2 nights stay. The room did not have sufficient lighting.1 lamp had a burned out light bulb.TV guide was not available (for HBO only). Local Attractions booklet/coupon book was expired and useless. No phone was in the room so i wasn't able to request a wake up call. Towels and wash cloths were ALL ragged and over used/ washed, with frayed strings. A written request for extra towels and 1 ashtray was given to them when booking the room but went unnoticed apparently. When i asked for a extra room key for the other adult in the room at check-in, the clerk told me they only give 1 per room. All in all it could've been better by paying attention to the tiniest details like sufficient lighting and guests supplies.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Ms. Unimpressed
"You get what you pay for. Stay somewhere else."
This hotel has gone down hill since we last stayed there (a few years ago)...has there been a change in ownership? Towels & washcloths smelled funny. The bath mat was frayed & worn...plus none of these were "white"! I have rags in better condition. There was no maid service..only "clean" towels placed in the room. I was told that freshening the room/making beds was not done or included. You definitely get what you pay for!! Would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Continental breakfast was coffee & a mini muffin. Free wi fi was so slow I could not access my email.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Cheap. Has everything you need."
Pros Great water pressure AC/Heat works great Huge rooms for motel Smells/is clean Fridge/microwave Quiet No bed bugs Cons Wifi barely works
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Overnight business"
It was an ok room. It was a real non-smoking room, the washcloths and towels were really thin and hard. I wouldn't bring my family to stay.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"STAY AWAY!!!"
The room was very basic and many things in the room were broken, such as the toilet paper holder, lamps, chair legs, and TV volume. When we asked for a working lamp for me to be able to read my school books, the staff first refused. After I asked why they couldn't swap out with a lamp from a vacant room, they made me go get the lamp and go switch it out! At check in we were told we could add to our stay if we called by 11am the day of check out because they were very slow. We did this. All of a sudden they were completely booked and told us we had to leave. Conveniently, 11am is check out time, so they charged us a late check out fee and the hotel housekeeping was verbally nasty. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
4 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
Kaylee
Hotel could get newer pillows. Staff is friendly..
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Great value. Needs cosmetic work but decent place to stay. Would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"never stay"
don't even try this inn
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Jinsuk
"nasty place"
The front desk guy was very rude the rooms smelled very old place housekeeping went to the room without our permission especially when we was not there
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"The Last Snow Of The Season"
Enjoyed the last snowy days there. Great stay nice an quiet.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
Stephen
"the worst place to stay"
the most unbelievably bad place to stay. They would not plow the parking lot, leaving many cars stuck. The non-smoking room reeked of smoke, the "closet" had no shelf to hang clothes on because it was lying on the floor. The tissue box was pulled out of the wall, too! horrible, horrible, horrible at any price.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
michael
"really terrible"
the room smelled and was musty, the bed mushy, the lamps didn't work and the towels were like cardboard, but it was so cheap, what did I expect?
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
lloyd
It was all around good and nice to have places to eat right across the street and bus stop to Atlantic City right out front too.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"the motel close to the beach"
i really enjoy stay in this motel . nice and quiet good location
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
minh
"Horrible"
It was a horrible experience... Furniture was falling apart. Bathroom was horrible. There was no continental breakfast like it said. The check in clerk told me it was a bagel shop across the mini highway n that was my continental breakfast.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"END OF THE MONTH R&R"
Nice stay
1 night trip Feb 16, 2015
Stephen
The hotel is nice and the staffs are great.. My issuse Is when I'm booking the stay its one price and even 5 seconds I go back and now the prices have changed, if your putting the price for the day it should stay that price and not change in the next 5 seconds..
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Need to update wifi and breakfast"
comfortable but NETWORK HARDLY WORKED and BREAKFAST WAS TOATALY TOTALLY TOTALLY name sake with weak coffee and baby blue berry muffins( very poor quality). The house keeping service was satisfactory
7 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"The Room was under construction !!!"
The staff was so darn rude and always in the back ! I had to stand outside for 14 minutes ringing the bell and it was FREEZING outside! i was so annoyed. I get to the room and there is a big mirror panel missing shame on ya'll
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Raven
"Not reliable"
No clean towels or bedding second day no clothes hangers crappy internet connection and altogether just nasty
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
hard worker
"Very decent room, but less than decent service"
The rooms are comfortable, pretty clean, & well kept... But the lady at the front desk always seems to hate her job. I've stayed here a few times before & every time I check in, her service is very..... Unhappy & rude.
Response by Superlodge Atlantic City/Absecon
Thank you for staying with us and your concern.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Nikki
"80's throw back"
Front desk agent rude. not courteous. T.v were out dated and no cable only basic. Thought I was back in 80's.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
abdul
"If you want internet stay elsewhere."
The room was clean and nicer than expected for the price. Location is a convenient short drive to Atlantic City. The beds are very soft so guests with a preference for a firmer mattress may want to look elsewhere. I am giving this hotel low marks for one reason only. The hotel WiFi is unusable, you may get 5-10 minutes of decent connection speed per hour, and then it slows to a crawl (to give an idea of what I mean by crawl, roughly 2 minutes to load Google homepage). I approached the desk on the first day of my stay and was told that it must be a problem with their provider, the second day I observed that the internet worked fine when I first connected but then would slow to a crawl once I had used 15MB of data. I had two laptops with me and observed that one was slowed down after reaching 15MB of data usage while the other that had not hit 15MB still had good speed. I again approached the desk to ask whether they were throttling the connection and was told that the router was not set up that way, when I pressed the issue explaining that I in fact had two laptops and was able to observe connection throttling I was told that the "router was probably cold". The impression I was given when speaking to the front desk was that he did not feel it was a problem, nor was he planning to take any actions to fix the problem. I will not stay here again, and would not recommend anyone that requires or desires any sort of internet access to select this property.
3 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel with for friendly staff"
My overall stay at this hotel was great ,staff was friendly will stay again
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Taira
"Great price. Comfortable stay."
Great deal. Hotel had same accommodations as others twice the price. If anything needs improving it would be breakfast. That being said, how can I complain about something that is free.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
I use this hotel often for travel when i am working out of town.The hotel manager is always friendly and goes the extra mile.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Don't count on tub and breakfast"
Toilet was broken and needed to flush manually. Bathtub didn't have a cap to fill hot water, so we bought one from cvs next door. It was a freezing evening. Heater worked ok. Found some dead bugs by windows. Room was somewhat clean. Breakfast was already gone around 10.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"No complaints"
I've stayed here several times in the past and may stays have all been comfortable. I've only stayed in the rooms with jetted tubs so I cannot speak on the other rooms.
2 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Adrienne
"Quick getaway"
The manager was very polite and friendly!! Had a real nice conversation with him!!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
dre
"not bad for the price"
Stood for two days beds where very comfortable and the heat was amazing if your looking for a cheap place to stay this place would be a good choice
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015