All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1 Park Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Great Old Hotel, but very very bad customer service. Rooms were not ready in time. When I was given my room, other guest where in it, we asked for a roll a bed, it took them 50 mins. I think they forgot because after the second call they brought it right away.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Blanca
"Good experience overall"
Everything was great except the service I received at the front desk. The girl was very short with me and I had book a room with two double beds however when I arrived I had a room with one king. The front desk also did not offer any extra information about the surrounding area or even inquire about our stay. She asked for an ID and have me a room key. That was all the interaction I got out of her.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"wonderful hotel. nice location."
Highly recommend. Excellent staff and accommodations.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Nice Bricktown Hotel"
We stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was absolutely gorgeous
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great hotel!!"
Me and my husband have been to the skirvin several times and it's never disappointed so far. Any issue we have had has been corrected immediately by the wonderful staff I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
joy
"Disappointing"
This is a very old hotel with remodeled rooms, yet they missed some obvious amenities such as desk outlets for PC, phone charging, etc. I had to charge my phone in the bathroom or place it on the floor near the door. The lack of water pressure in the shower is the worst I've experienced in many years (I stay at hotels 3x per week). Finally, the valet service and parking fees don't align with the location and hotel quality (50% higher price than expected).
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"historic hotel"
the bed was very comfortable, the valet service was the best
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Great hotel, walking distance to Thunder game!"
Beautiful room, quiet and clean. Staff was super friendly and helpful! Only downside was having to pay for parking, didn't expect that in the Midwest.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Problem with check-in"
Check-in was at 3, but didn't get into our room until 5:45
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Joe Lamkin
"For a 4 star hotel I was mildly disappointed."
The room wasn't ready when we arrrived at 3:00 but we were compensated with drinks. The room smelled musty when we entered and the shower looked like it had not been cleaned (green streak of something on the wall and hair on the shower curtian). The rod in the closet was too low and my dresses dragged the ground. The furnishing were nice and the lobby is beautiful!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Deena
"Overall nice hotel"
Very nice hotel in a great location, within walking distance to the Bricktown area.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
VN
"Excellent Expierence"
Everything about this hotel was a joy. The staff was very courteous. We loved the red piano bar and the late night room service menu was excellent. We loved the experience!
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Josh
"Enjoyable"
The hotel is very nice. The front desk is wonderful. We arrived at 11 am & they let us check in early. The rooms are large & fresh. Found great things to do in the area - walking distance. Check out the OK museum ( the restaurant there was great). The only problems we had were at breakfast. There were 10 of us & the waiter was wonderful - We checked out the bfast buffet - but there wasn't any food out ( what was there was old looking) so we ordered off the menu. When we finally received the food orders they were cold & incorrect. We left almost everything on our plates ... But nice hotel -
JGM
Will never stay here again! When the valet brought the car around it was covered in ice which meant it spent the night outside! Not a happy customer! Then they were "looking for and ice scraper" in my car.....really since when is it ok to dig through the customers car?? NEVER! We have stayed here a lot, but never again!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Sweet Sixteen Birthday celebration Rocked"
We had a great time, the room service, Barbara the waitress at Brunch, the beautiful hotel and the interesting stories.... Loved it... Might check on the water pressure in 832. Thanks, Mitzi
Mitzi
"Room cleaning"
A comment: :In the half a century that I am travelling and must have stayed in hundreds of hotels , luxury ones in the Far East, Africa and latin America and ,3 and 4 stars in Europe, this was the first time that my room was not made, I have no further comment
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Guenther Roppel
Over priced for no real accommodation. No free wifi either.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
"gorgeous hotel"
Wonderful, accommodating staff. Beautiful rooms and lobby. Fun bar with live music! Great price for what nice hotel the Skirvin is!
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
"Skirvin is the best Hotel in OKC, by far."
Wonderful place. Very unique. The free Limo service puts them over the top. It's a bit pricy, but worth it.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Lee
Great hotel, wonderful staff... Annoyed at having to pay for wifi
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
B
"Favorite hotel in OKC!"
We LOVE the Skirvin! We have stayed there several times and are never disappointed. It's gorgeous. The staff is very friendly. I really like their fitness facilities (I'm a gym rat so that's important). It has lots of options and is very nicely kept up. Also, the restaurant, Park Ave. Grill has very good food and service. I gave a 4 for comfort because my husband didn't really like the bed, but I did.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Dana
"Very nice hotel"
Staff is friendly and helpful. Bar is very nice as is the food......no problems at all
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Brandon Hale
"HORRIBLE!"
We had booked and paid for a room for our wedding night at this hotel. We did a over the phone check in the day of our wedding, just to make sure we would have a room. When we arrived at the hotel we were informed that they did not have a room for us! We were also told that there were dead, yes dead, mice found in the walls of some of the rooms. So they offered us a room with twin beds down the road, great idea because twin beds are exactly what I wanted on my wedding night. Do not stay here over rated!
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Very comfortable, no ghost"
Beautifiul hotel with large, comfortable rooms. The place is reportedly haunted, but no evidence of the female ghost during my stays there...so far.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
Phil Hopkins
Hotel was great... Annoyed that you have to pay for internet!
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Beautiful!"
We loved our room and the staff were amazing! We will go back!
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Great hotel!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"King size room"
It was one of the most comfortable stays in a hotel that we ever experienced. We were celebrating out 14th anniversary and we were very happy with everything.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Tappe
"Best place to stumble on on an unplanned Xmas trip"
We were pleasantly suprised by the accommodations, comfort, food and lounge performer.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Very nice hotel. Lovely lobby and comfortable rooms. Great bar.
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
"First Impression"
Absolutely great hotel! My first experience at a really nice hotel. Exceptional service and great atmosphere. Room service was great, only complaint is WiFi is not free.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Only one little gripe....three people in our room and only two packets of regular coffee. I had to go down and search for a cup of coffee early in the morning but was taken care of very promptly and courteously.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2013
"Gorgeous Hotel - but, paper-thin walls"
We loved the hotel, itself. The staff was great, the hotel is beautifully restored, the rooms are impeccable and the bed is SO comfortable. The only gripe I have is that there was a loud, rowdy crowd at the bar and apparently they stayed in the room next to us. Getting a drink at the bar was nearly impossible - it was like Amateur Night - full of early-twenty-somethings ordering shot after shot and elbowing their way to the bar. Girls were literally falling down drunk in the bar and in the elevators - it was a sad sight. When we finally got our ONE round of drinks - we sat and tried to take in the romantic Christmas Tree setting, but the rowdy drunk kids were too much. We decided to retreat to our room - only to realize that another loud party was in-progress next door. It proceeded well past 4am- and they started up again at 8am on Thanksgiving morning. Too bad that these kids had to put a damper on an otherwise beautiful hotel stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2013
Hillary
"Absolutely wonderful."
Great service in Piano bar.Restaurant excellent plus good wine list.Our first time here but not our last.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
scott
"Great weekend get away"
The hotel was beautiful and clean. Room could have been a tad larger. Service was great. There is a Limo service available for tips from the hotel. City parking garage is ridiculously close for an affordable parking option. The ghost never made any appearances either.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
j
"Great hotel worth every penny!!"
Had a great stay at the Skirvin it was nice the staff was friendly and very welcoming. I would definitely stay again! It was close to everything downtown. Great Hotel!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Try the Grille"
Liked the restaurant Park Ave. Grille
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
"My favorite place to stay!"
There's just no competition for the Skirvin. Classy and elegant with impeccable service and beds are heavenly.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
MJ
"DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO!!"
STAY AWAY from this hotel! It is NOT worth the $200/night price. The staff is highly unprofessional. You are constantly ignored from front desk to room service. I had to walk downstairs to try and order room service after calling room service from our room for 30 minutes.. just to be told that they would give them the "message' to call my room. Never happened. I also have $200 of additional charges made to my credit card which were not on my final bill. Accounting has yet to return my call after a week of attempts to get this fixed. I have stayed at hotels all over OKC due to business. If you are looking for a high end hotel which will provide you with the experience expected from a $200/night charge, then go and stay at the Colcord Hotel. Beautiful hotel with excellent room service. Looking for a less expensive hotel but one that offers what the Skirvin "claims" to offer.. stay at the Sheraton. The Skirvin should be rated as a motel at best.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Awesome!!"
We spent 1 night here just for a weekend getaway, and we will definitely be back! The staff was very pleasant, the room was awesome and the building is lovely. These rednecks felt just as welcome as the businessmen and wedding attendees. We walked to Bricktown, the OKC National Memorial and Botanic Gardens, so the location is very convenient. I can't wait to go back!
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
Janelle
"Excellent Hotel and Great Service"
The rooms were very clean with ample room and plush. The service was excellent and the location was perfect. I would recommend the hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Elegant Hotel"
The hotel was very elegant. It seemed to be out of a different era, but very well maintained. There only one night so I did not get to enjoy the area, but I would definitely recommend the hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
GAMS
"Classic Elegance"
Great service, friendly staff and a great feel. The rooms are great and the beds are very comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"Very nice"
The hotel staff were very friendly and the valet gave us walking directions around the area. Make sure you visit "Bricktown" just three blocks south of the hotel. Lots of things to do and see. The sheets on the bed were so comfortable, my Mom wants to purchase them. Very nice, clean, historical hotel. Only drawback - we both were woken by a nearby train around 4 am but promptly returned to a comfortable slumber due to the comfort of the beds. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2013
Kimberly
"Nice Hotel in good location"
This is a nice hotel in a good location, close to the Art museum and a few blocks from Brick Town. Was not impressed by initial check in, desk girl must have been having a bad day, just seemed ready for me to leave before I even checked in. Check out was much friendlier. Parking; there is no option to self park you MUST valet if you want to have your car parked in the garage, otherwise you have to find parking on the street at a meter (free on weekends), with the construction in the area it left us with one option. King bed Room was super clean and roomy. Air conditioner actually worked to the setting we put it at so very comfortable to sleep. No refrigerator. Low water pressure in shower but bathroom was large and clean. We did not try the restaurant but it looked nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2013
"Old style"
It was a very unique experience. We completely enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Skirvin OKC"
The hotel is very good and the staff is wonderful. I really enjoyed the Red Piano Bar.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great!"
Lots of character, walking distance to gardens and bricktown.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013