All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
1 Park Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

The overall stay was great. My only complaint is that we requested a "turn down" service for Saturday evening in our suite, as we got married that night. This was not done as requested on Friday upon arrival. I even confirmed, and it still didn't happen. To top it off, the service was done in our room on Friday night, but the champagne bottle and note were addressed to a different couple! We never received ours. Fail.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Everything was great except for the Red Piano bar. Not only did they get our drink order wrong, they charged us more than what the menu said our cocktails were priced at. I assume that since it was near bartime, that we wouldn't know the difference. They were wrong.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Classic elegance"
The Skirvin is a classic inside and out, and their staff certainly lives up to the expectations created by the ambiance. However, though the rooms are certainly both pleasant and comfortable, they don't rate a fifth star by any stretch, and keep the overall rating at a four.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
Lots of history here - but modern, well-kept and well-run. Not far from main attractions in downtown OKC. We'll stay here again!
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"King size bed was wore out"
You have a beautiful Hotel and your help is great. We stayed in room 1117 and the king size bed was wore out. In the center of the bed did not provide support, and my wife had a backache for three days after we left. The room was very nice but the carpet was needing stretched. Since we stayed in a upscale Hotel, I was expecting first class comfort.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2014
Tony Kilian
"Great location in Bricktown"
As a four star facility, I was displeased to see that the shower curtain had yellow stains on it, and the wallpaper in the bathroom was starting to peel. The Skirvin is a beautiful hotel, but it seems attention to detail is lacking. We love staying here due to the hotel's close proximity to venues, but this time was not as fulfilling with the room's issues and cleanliness.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Beautiful!!!"
We stayed here on our way home from a family vacation. The hotel is beautiful!!! Very nice and clean! The bathrooms are big and spacious. The beds were small but it didn't cause any problems with us. I would stay here again! Loved it!!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Amber
"A dream come true!!"
When you step foot into the Skirvin, it is like you are setting foot into another era but with every amenity you could desire in this era. Can't wait to go back!
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
It's a fantastic hotel that takes you back to the 1940's but with all the conveniences of the 21st century. We were in town to see the Iowa Cubs play the OKC Red Hawks and the convenience in being able to walk to Bricktown and the Stadium was perfect. It was a great weekend.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Michael Nolte
"Awesome!"
Great hotel. Beautiful. Full of history. Loved the artist in residence!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Bonnie
"Very beautiful hotel near Bricktown"
We heard about this hotel being hauted. I wanted to see for myself. It was an awesome experience. I heard a loud manly scream all the way from on end of the hall to the other. Woke me up out of a dead sleep. So cool. The hotel was so beautiful an eligant. Has a pool in the basement. The only thing I didn't like was that the rooms were small. Great area to party or just hang with family.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Becky
"Visiting OKC"
The hotel is beautiful. The staff was wonderful and our room was clean and quiet.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"The must stay Hotel"
Favorite Hotel in Oklahoma City !
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
JCF
"Great historic hotel"
We went for an overnight get away and loved this hotel. Built in 1911 I think and they have kept the historic grandure of the place in tact. Staff was great. Room was great. Walking distance to a lot of activities. Visited with another couple in the red piano bar who frequents the hotel often for same reasons. They too really enjoy staying here. We felt like royalty and I can tell you, we will certainly be back.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Perfect location for Bricktown"
When we checked in we weren't sure why to expect since ths is an older hotel. We were pleasantly surprised. Beautiful hotel. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Val Gonzales was so helpful at the valet desk. He helped load and unload our motorcycle when we got there and when we left. We called Carlos at the lost and found dept when we got home and he did find our items we left behind and is sending them to us complimentary. I can't say enough things about this hotel. We even got a GREAT price using Expedia.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Richard & Misty
"Close to Bricktown"
The hotel is a grand old hotel. Parking is very limited and expensive . Valet was the best bet at $26 a day. The breakfast was $41.00 for 2, I misunderstood the fact that it was not included. Staff was great
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Alan
Great Old Hotel, but very very bad customer service. Rooms were not ready in time. When I was given my room, other guest where in it, we asked for a roll a bed, it took them 50 mins. I think they forgot because after the second call they brought it right away.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Blanca
"Good experience overall"
Everything was great except the service I received at the front desk. The girl was very short with me and I had book a room with two double beds however when I arrived I had a room with one king. The front desk also did not offer any extra information about the surrounding area or even inquire about our stay. She asked for an ID and have me a room key. That was all the interaction I got out of her.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"wonderful hotel. nice location."
Highly recommend. Excellent staff and accommodations.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Nice Bricktown Hotel"
We stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was absolutely gorgeous
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Great hotel!!"
Me and my husband have been to the skirvin several times and it's never disappointed so far. Any issue we have had has been corrected immediately by the wonderful staff I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
joy
"Disappointing"
This is a very old hotel with remodeled rooms, yet they missed some obvious amenities such as desk outlets for PC, phone charging, etc. I had to charge my phone in the bathroom or place it on the floor near the door. The lack of water pressure in the shower is the worst I've experienced in many years (I stay at hotels 3x per week). Finally, the valet service and parking fees don't align with the location and hotel quality (50% higher price than expected).
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"historic hotel"
the bed was very comfortable, the valet service was the best
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Great hotel, walking distance to Thunder game!"
Beautiful room, quiet and clean. Staff was super friendly and helpful! Only downside was having to pay for parking, didn't expect that in the Midwest.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Problem with check-in"
Check-in was at 3, but didn't get into our room until 5:45
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Joe Lamkin
"For a 4 star hotel I was mildly disappointed."
The room wasn't ready when we arrrived at 3:00 but we were compensated with drinks. The room smelled musty when we entered and the shower looked like it had not been cleaned (green streak of something on the wall and hair on the shower curtian). The rod in the closet was too low and my dresses dragged the ground. The furnishing were nice and the lobby is beautiful!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Deena
"Overall nice hotel"
Very nice hotel in a great location, within walking distance to the Bricktown area.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
VN
"Excellent Expierence"
Everything about this hotel was a joy. The staff was very courteous. We loved the red piano bar and the late night room service menu was excellent. We loved the experience!
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Josh
"Enjoyable"
The hotel is very nice. The front desk is wonderful. We arrived at 11 am & they let us check in early. The rooms are large & fresh. Found great things to do in the area - walking distance. Check out the OK museum ( the restaurant there was great). The only problems we had were at breakfast. There were 10 of us & the waiter was wonderful - We checked out the bfast buffet - but there wasn't any food out ( what was there was old looking) so we ordered off the menu. When we finally received the food orders they were cold & incorrect. We left almost everything on our plates ... But nice hotel -
JGM
Will never stay here again! When the valet brought the car around it was covered in ice which meant it spent the night outside! Not a happy customer! Then they were "looking for and ice scraper" in my car.....really since when is it ok to dig through the customers car?? NEVER! We have stayed here a lot, but never again!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Sweet Sixteen Birthday celebration Rocked"
We had a great time, the room service, Barbara the waitress at Brunch, the beautiful hotel and the interesting stories.... Loved it... Might check on the water pressure in 832. Thanks, Mitzi
Mitzi
"Room cleaning"
A comment: :In the half a century that I am travelling and must have stayed in hundreds of hotels , luxury ones in the Far East, Africa and latin America and ,3 and 4 stars in Europe, this was the first time that my room was not made, I have no further comment
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Guenther Roppel
Over priced for no real accommodation. No free wifi either.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
"gorgeous hotel"
Wonderful, accommodating staff. Beautiful rooms and lobby. Fun bar with live music! Great price for what nice hotel the Skirvin is!
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
"Skirvin is the best Hotel in OKC, by far."
Wonderful place. Very unique. The free Limo service puts them over the top. It's a bit pricy, but worth it.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Lee
Great hotel, wonderful staff... Annoyed at having to pay for wifi
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
B
"Favorite hotel in OKC!"
We LOVE the Skirvin! We have stayed there several times and are never disappointed. It's gorgeous. The staff is very friendly. I really like their fitness facilities (I'm a gym rat so that's important). It has lots of options and is very nicely kept up. Also, the restaurant, Park Ave. Grill has very good food and service. I gave a 4 for comfort because my husband didn't really like the bed, but I did.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Dana
"Very nice hotel"
Staff is friendly and helpful. Bar is very nice as is the food......no problems at all
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Brandon Hale
"HORRIBLE!"
We had booked and paid for a room for our wedding night at this hotel. We did a over the phone check in the day of our wedding, just to make sure we would have a room. When we arrived at the hotel we were informed that they did not have a room for us! We were also told that there were dead, yes dead, mice found in the walls of some of the rooms. So they offered us a room with twin beds down the road, great idea because twin beds are exactly what I wanted on my wedding night. Do not stay here over rated!
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Very comfortable, no ghost"
Beautifiul hotel with large, comfortable rooms. The place is reportedly haunted, but no evidence of the female ghost during my stays there...so far.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
Phil Hopkins
Hotel was great... Annoyed that you have to pay for internet!
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Beautiful!"
We loved our room and the staff were amazing! We will go back!
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Great hotel!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"King size room"
It was one of the most comfortable stays in a hotel that we ever experienced. We were celebrating out 14th anniversary and we were very happy with everything.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Tappe
"Best place to stumble on on an unplanned Xmas trip"
We were pleasantly suprised by the accommodations, comfort, food and lounge performer.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Very nice hotel. Lovely lobby and comfortable rooms. Great bar.
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
"First Impression"
Absolutely great hotel! My first experience at a really nice hotel. Exceptional service and great atmosphere. Room service was great, only complaint is WiFi is not free.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Only one little gripe....three people in our room and only two packets of regular coffee. I had to go down and search for a cup of coffee early in the morning but was taken care of very promptly and courteously.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2013