All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
505 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Nice Hotel!!"
It was a great stay! Pool was amazing so was the hotel location. We got a ocean view room. It had amazing city and beach views. Valet was a bit pricey though. Overall a satisfying stay.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Loved the hotel and location"
This hotel was very comfortable, clean and a great location! The customer service was exceptional and I recommend this hotel. This hotel lives up to the Hilton standard.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
c
"Beautiful view, great staff, wonderful stay!"
The hotel staff were very friendly. The location is perfect. The hotel restaurant was great and nice having the coffee shop as part of the hotel. We will definitely return.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great hotel. Staff really enhanced out stay"
The room and the hotel was beautiful. The staff was amazing - front desk staff went out of their way to be accommodating. Valet staff were friendly, competent and very helpful. The only thing we didn't like was the street between the hotel and the beach.
2 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"You'll love it"
Couldn't get room at another hotel so hilton was 2nd choice. Should have been first choice! Staff was amazing. They found a balance between overly friendly and helpful yet never pushy or annoying. Great stay and will go back.
5 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Arnie
"5 star service hard to beat"
Everyone was on top of the ball the entire hotel worked together like a clock I have been in the best hotels in Vegas and this one was as good as any Great Job ! Chris - Classic cars of sarasota - Sarasota Florida
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Worth the stay."
Nice hotel on the beach. Room was clean and well organized.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great getaway at the Fort Lauderdale Beach Hilton"
Room was on the small side, I felt cramped and the bed wasn't the best mattress I've ever slept on but the hotel service was excellent and the employee's courteous and very willing to please. I left my cell phone in my car and was able to call the valet from my room and a hotel employee insisted on bringing the phone to my room even though I would've had no problem coming to git it myself it just shows how willing the staff was to go the extra mile.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
"great location and good hotel"
We stayed over the week of new years and on arrival everything was great service and standards fell over the days .... if it was due to new years or fully booked... amenities were missing coffee replenished/ cups, bathrooms amenities not replenished... sure you asked the staff and it happened, but it should be there without having to ask!
6 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jacob
"Good one"
Very good
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Good on the Beach"
Perfect location and near restaurants and shopping. Loved being across the beach and having a nice balcony. Short ride to Port Everglades.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Miriam
"Weekend Getaway"
Was going to an event and knew I didn't want to have to drive so late back home. I have stayed at your hotel before,so I made a resevation to stay at your hotel after the Boat Show Party. I love the suites they are so roomy and comfortable. Also, a great place for a weekend getaway with the husband. Always have great rooms.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Good hotel"
The hotel is near the beach but it needs some remodeling. The bed has to be changed and the elevators needs a revision. The price is too high for the Standard the hotel offers in comparation to the same priced Walldorf Astoria in Orlando.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
jJecque
"Ok"
Paid for a full ocean view and got a partial
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Enrique
Amazing time at this hilton. I stayed there for a wedding. I checked in the same day of the wedding and they were able to have my room ready by 1pm even though they're checkout is 12pm. Extremely accommodating and friendly staff. Very happy withy stay.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
"BackAche Hotel"
Great views but worst bed I have ever slept in they really need to invest in new beds. I could not sleep and got a bad back ache for days.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great!!!!"
Had good time, bar staff was great, sauna is the best. Go back again!
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"The best of the best"
I was treated with the most respect it was a great experience. Thanks! John
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
"Fantastic hotel, better people!"
Our family had the best experience I have EVER had at this hotel. The staff was courteous and competent. They met every need and surpassed our expectations. The staff could not have been more fantastic. The property manager, Tamas, personally cared for us and his staff is just tremendous. The room was fantastic. I would recommend the one bedroom suite. There is not a rating high enough for our experience there. We will go back to Fort Lauderdale just to stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Joel
We frequent the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach resort and as always, they never disappoint!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great Size rooms"
We had a bithday party in our room for 25 people and there was plenty of room. Wonderful service. We will definetly be back.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Maria
"Nice!"
Very good overall
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Ian
"Junior Suite"
Overall, not a bad trip, but there were multiple disturbances and phone calls from front desk trying to coordinate cleaning schedules, etc. This was very disruptive to our son's napping and sleeping schedules.
"Even the hotel is nice there are things to be fixe"
Location is great, facilities are nice like the gym and the pool. A negative aspect is the fact that they don´t provide free wi-fi at least at the lobby / pool area or the startbust coffee location specially for the overseas clients. A big issue was the lobby staff , in particular with me they show not even interest or care to gave me information or help that I requested and needed . Attention is needed in small details of room cleaniness.
Sandy
Perfect pre-cruise stay! Hotel staff were all incredibly friendly and the hotel/location are beautiful.
"Quality of service"
Our stay was fantastic from check in to check out!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Very nice"
Great location, excercise facilities excellents, hotel restaraunts and bar great service, very nice room
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"great pool"
Not much around to walk to. Nice place however. We loved the Sand Surf Sun restaurant but were disappointed in the hotel bar. The pool area was swell.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Second floor blues in Paradise"
We stayed here for three days,unfortunately our room on the second floor looked out over construction and was very noisy. We were woken every day at 7am by raised voices outside,the terrace/balcony had no chance of getting any sunlight on it due to the position and the floors of the room were dirty,walking around barefoot caused black feet! Tha hotel location was good and the layout of the room was good,the service was very good so not all bad. Valet parking was expensive especially when a tip is also expected. Overall an ok stay but could have been much,much better.
3 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
Ian
"For per night price probably better options"
Overall the hotel was decent, though the prices were nearly doubled for the boat show. The breakfast buffet had a good selection of fresh fruit, but it was pricey for what it was. The room was okay, though it needed some touching up with paint, not at all what I expected for this chain, which is usually in better condition. The people were friendly and helpful, as always. I wouldn't choose it as my first destination, but wouldn't mind coming back again if it's all there was.
5 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"across from the beach, easy place to stay"
nice hotel , rooms are smaller then avaerage
1 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2014
michael
"Quick getaway"
Great hotel, however construction at the pool. Bathroom missing vanity doors and unfinished
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Matteve
"Family Weekend trip"
The only complain Inwould have is that our bed sheets were stained. Super gross! Other than that everything was excellent! Just make sure you inspect you sheets before going to bed.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Isaac
It was excellent everyone was super nice . The staff was amazing the let us check in early after our red eye flight at no charge since we had an infant with us and she needed to sleep
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Close to the beach!"
If you're looking for a great view and easy beach access then this is the place. But it has two restaurants, kinda pricey and it's quite a walk to other restaurants. But you can take the trolley which is convenient and cheap.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Tomika
"My Back Hurts from a bad Hotel Mattress"
The Mattress was very worn out and springy. There was considerable noise from the outside construction which limited our time on the balcony. Honestly, although the person who checked us out was pleasant and polite, I would have expected some kind of courtesy (free or discounted night in the future) to be shown to us. It was not.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Another dependable Hilton.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Lauren
"Few days on the beach"
Motel is in good location and easy to get to. The area is beautiful.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
jean
"Would Go Back There Again"
Overall, my wife and I had a terrific experience. The staff was excellent, which can make all the difference given the number of similarly situated hotels in the area. Very nice pool, great views, right across the street from the beach. Within walking distance from the restaurants and bars. Buses and trolleys are convenient once you learn them. A few thoughts for those readers who have not been to Ft. Lauderdale: 1. Unless you absolutely need a car, I strongly suggest not renting one. The hotel parking is valet only, and charges approximately $33 per day, plus tips getting your car. I note, however, that parking is scarce in this area, and the Hilton's charges are consistent with other hotels. 2. If you want to go to the beach and sit on a lounge chair with an umbrella, be prepared for additional costs. There is a guy there who charges $12 per chair, and $25 for an umbrella. There is no discount for guests. He says that he is separate from the hotel, but you can charge it to your room. To me, this is an absurd additional cost, especially for this level hotel. Bring towels and go to the beach in the morning when it's not too hot and you don't need the umbrella. You can then go to the hotel pool, where there are a number of lounge chairs in shaded areas. 3. The suite had a kitchen. This allowed us to take a bus to a local supermarket for food and water. I suggest doing that early in your trip. It will save you a bundle in restaurant expenses.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Fantastic service"
The best service ever... really nice staff. Nice hotel but no selfparking.
7 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Christer
"Great hotel, great service"
Stayed there for 4 days with my husband and 5 year old, got a lot of relaxation. Pool was nice, not too deep but as the sun was setting the hotel completely blocked the rays. Friendly staff, clean hallways, quiet at night time. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
angela
great stay
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Bday getaway"
This trip was a last minute getaway from home. My original pLans was to go out of the country, however that didn't go as planned do I decided to stay at this lovely resort and end up having a pleasant experience.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Tiffany
"Beautiful suite"
Stayed here twice. Both times were excellent. Staff was very friendly. Suite was beautiful with 2 balconies-1 wraparound. Stayed @ other hotels in the immediate area, and by far this is our favorite.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
c
Everything was perfect. Just one block to the beach.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Mariella
"Across the street from the beach"
Arrived late at night, Valet was ready and very helpful, Inside staff was very kind and with a positive attitude. Room was very quiet and inviting, I had a very nice view to the beach while sitting on the balcony. It felt like I will come again.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Necochense
"Great Value"
Great place for a quick stay, right on the beach, clean professional staff.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
M
"great location"
the entire stay was great. we where upgraded to a nice suite. they made us great dinner reservation for us...
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Hotel Accommodations"
My experience overall was very good. The hotel was awesome and the rooms were very comfortable and the view was awesome. However, you need to be careful for the hidden fees. There is no parking for guest without being charged for valet services. Valet Services were $32.95 a day. I think for a Hotel, they should offer their guest free parking. Other than that, I thought the stay was very good.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2014