All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
505 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33304, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Bar
    Standard bar
  • Value
    Poor value for money
Place nice and on the water. A little loud outside since there is construction next door., though you do not hear it in room, just on patio. Bed was too soft for us, but room lovely!
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"More expensive than you think"
Perfect facilities, pool, beach, common areas. Excellent service and great location. Spent 6 days there in June of 2015. Buy/bring your own beach chairs and umbrella if staying more than 2 days. Rental fees on the beach are absurd. Go to a local CVS, Walgreens etc. buy a chair or two and if you can't take them home with you give them away. Location is very good. Lots of stores/bars w/in walking distance or you can take a free trolley. Parking is valet ONLY so you are looking at about 36$ per day plus tips. If you are are going for more than a couple of days you will want to have a car. There is much to do within 20 minutes driving distance.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Ed
Staycation. Great rate for suite.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Everything was beautiful!"
We would always stay at the Hilton hotels anywhere! It was beautiful accommodating, friendly. Rooms were clean and pretty.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Jenni F
"Very nice weekend"
Weekend trip to FLL. good location and good beach.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Close to the beach"
The hotel is great and right by the beach. I stayed there for three nights and most of the hotel staff members were great. Just be careful when you book a room with Ocean View cause they cost extra but totally not worth it. I booked a king suit with Ocean View and was disappointed to find out that you can only see the ocean when you're on one side of the balcony. All you can see from within your room is another hotel. The pictures they have on their website are misleading I guess. Other than that everything was great.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Fiki
"Charging and Recharging"
While the hotel was convenient and great fro recharging ourselves, they charge for everything. Umbrellas daily at the beach instead of offering a package for weekly stays. They give 2 water bottles and coffees daily but do not offer a package for the garage. Twice during our stay the maid service was very late in cleaning up our rooms 4:30PM when we had been out and about all day. Hilton is slipping up
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
peri
"Great hotel comfy rooms and great pool."
We had a great room 17th floor ocean view. The staff by the pool are great. Katie is so nice and makes you feel special. The manager by the pool is very attentive and makes sure that you are comfy and happy. Great hotel we are going back in Dec!! Beattiful view from the pool and good food by the pool. Regards Nancy (NYC)
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Great view of the beach"
This hotel is right across the street from the beach. It's a short walk but I was hoping to be right on the beach. Great staff and facilities. Wonderful massage at the spa, beautiful view of the ocean from the pool on the 6th floor.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Great Staff"
The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful!
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Excellent stay for the most part!"
For the most part, the hotel and the staff were fantastic. Great service, great hospitality, and very clean for the most part. Amelia and Aline were fantastic front desk staff who made my first anniversary with my partner very special. I only had one front desk lady who was a little rude and very straight forward when it came to getting my own ice hints why the staff portion only received 4 stars from me.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Bryan
Great hotel! Exactly how it was described online!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Perfect getaway for our 18th anniversary. Staff was friendly and attentive and the beach was clean and beautiful
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Perfect location."
Stayed there prior to our cruise, what a beautiful Hotel and great location, rented a car and drove down the Keys, wish I we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Tell me how the Hilton runs out of ketchup for a week and tries to pass off a homemade batch of nasty tasting junk. My eggs were disgusting and I learned they were powdered. Not cool when you have a man making your omlet right there but they can't mix up eggs. The biggest problem was the waitress yelling loudly if we had vouchers. We purchased them with our hotel package and were treated like they were food stamps. Other guests just looked at us weird. The waitress also stands and talks about where she's from and her whole life story.... Who cares we are on vacation. I don't care where she's been or what she's done. Last year I said I wouldn't go back there after my sons chicken fingers were served completely raw but gave it another chance. It was just as bad. The waitress that served those raw things remembered us and was completely rude to us. Hey, not our fault. My son could have been very sickened from that. I'm really bothered by the $25 a day fee now and I'm done with this hotel. We have been coming to Florida many years and staying there but this last time was it. The breakfast turned my stomach.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great Views"
We had a beautiful suite with a great ocean front balcony. We were a little dissapointed there was a major road between the hotel and the beach, but it was never a problem to cross to the beach. The hotel was wonderful but pricey for dining.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
jeff
"vacation"
Beautiful hotel, great location. Very courteous staff. The food was better than good, it was amazing. I thought the poolside food was a little pricey though, $17 hamburgers and $ 15 hotdogs.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Fantastic"
Perfect !
7 night family trip May 19, 2015
Everything was pretty good. Only real complaint would be that I bought 2 resort packages, and towels were not always available at the beach.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Horrible"
Too expensive it's not even worth the stay they're prejudice as well don't waste your money!!
4 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Best stay ever"
Everything was perfect
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Irving
"anniversary long weekend"
My husband and I spent 4 days here over the memorial weekend . The experience exceeded our expectations and we will definitely return next year. Great staff , great location , perfect suite, great weather.
Claudine
"Nice hotel, great location, friendly people"
We stayed 3 nights over Memorial Day Weekend and we enjoyed out stay except the food!
jasady
"Close to the beach"
Very well located. The pool area is a little bit too small in my opinion and very kids oriented... Lots of kids during Memorial day weekend.
Carolina
"Seems Hilton Doesn't Want You to Use the Kitchen"
We have particular food preferences and carefully planned to cook our own food while on vacation, and to avoid eating out as much as possible. We therefore reserved a suite with "full kitchen" through Expedia. We were sold by the picture of the room with a fully functional, and apparently fully stocked kitchen in a suite. However, upon arrival at the hotel, we were assigned a room with a galley kitchenette in a narrow hallway. Worse, there were no kitchen implements in the kitchen. Thinking that this was, in fact, the "full kitchen" we had reserved, we attempted to use it - but it took two requests and several hours to get pots, pans, dishes and silverware delivered to the room. After one attempt to cook, and realizing it was impossible (only about 18" of counter space to do prep), we asked the front desk about the situation. We were told that the hotel was unable to see that we had requested a full kitchen in our booking and that all it could see was that we had reserved a suite. They did then move us to a suite with a full kitchen. None of the kitchen implements were moved, though, so we again had to make several requests to get minimal utensils, which took another day. By this point, we were four days into our 8-day vacation. In the end, we gave up getting several items (dish towels, dishwasher liquid, etc.). The sense we got throughout this experience was that the hotel really did not want us to use the kitchen.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great value"
Had a great time in my junior suite, walked across street to beach. If u plan on being on the beach all day everyday then Purchase the 25$ plan from hotel front desk for beach chairs, umbrella, waters and whatever else it comes with cause buying beach chairs and umbrella on beach is almost 50$ a day. I did neither and laid on beach/pool towels which was perfectly fine for me. Although next time I would purchase the 25$ plan for chairs. 6th floor pool restaurant is ok for lunch and breakfast but if u really want to eat good go to S3 on corner to the left for lunch. Amazing grilled octopus and good sandwiches and sushi. Also steak 954 is right next door in The W hotel. Overall great place to stay.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Nick
"Great place for a beach getaway"
Great hotel, got the Queen Studio with Ocean View -- could see the ocean very well from balcony and room. Queen Studio comes with a couch, coffee table, armchair & kitchenette with good size fridge. It even has two stovetop burners if you want to cook anything. Super comfy bed, pillows & duvet. Overall loved the room. We were on the 25th floor -- elevators were fast, never had to wait long. Great pool area overlooking the beach. Lovely view. Seemed to be plenty of lounge chairs at the pool. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND renting a poolside cabana. For $100/day (price when we went, mid-May 2015) you get a poolside retreat with cushioned "couches", a mini-fridge (byob), ceiling fan, small table, electrical outlet, adjustable side curtains & overhead canopy, bottled water & fresh fruit platter and reserved lounge chairs by the pool. So worth it, you can get out of the hot sun and still enjoy the outdoors. The beach is right across the street, easy to cross. I think umbrella rentals are expensive though -- you could probably buy one down there from a cheapy store and save a lot of $. National-brand hotels nearby all have restaurants, a little expensive esp. for breakfast but good quality. There is a cafe called St Barts Coffee Shop about a 15-20 min walk down A1A with more reasonable breakfast prices. There are also a lot of restaurants on the A1A strip within a short walk. Loved Casablanca Cafe. Lulu's Bait Shack had great fish tacos. Las Olas Blvd not within walking distance
Other trip May 24, 2015
Lori
"Great location, very clean, excellent stay!"
Right across the street from the beach, great swimming pool on 6th floor looking over the ocean, 2 very good restaurants, connected to a Starbucks, simply a great stay! If I'm ever in the area again, I will stay at the Hilton in Fort Lauderdale.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Stay"
We are so happy to stay at this hotel, excellent we have no complaints. Service, rooms and staff was amazing .
Other trip May 20, 2015
lina
Terrific location; great amenities - on location and not too many screamin' kiddos.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Short stay"
Loved it!
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Very nice hotel with direct beach access"
Perfect place for a weekend getaway. Staff very friendly and accommodating-always a smile and a warm welcome. East beach access and quick walk to restaurants and shops.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Things get pricey! Umbrella and beach chairs are extra every day. Very nice hotel though!
Other trip May 16, 2015
Great ! Ocean is right across from the hotel, which made it perfect! The hotel had a market which offered a Starbucks menu, a bit on the pricey side. But overall it was a good stay.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Great resort"
Great service location and views. Hotel stsff was amazing.
Other trip May 14, 2015
steve
"Hotel was very accommodating..."
Hotel was nice and we had a great time, but drinks and food were very expensive. I also thought the food could have been better especially for the prices
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Nice stay on the beach"
Our stay was great! The hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable except for the pillows. We had to request that extra pillows be brought to our room, which was fine. My only gripe is the $37 room service charge for two apple pies and ice cream,which tasted horrible.
3 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Chavon
"Great Stay!"
Extremely clean! My girlfriend got allergys in the middle of the night and management was kind enough to open up the gift shop for medecation! Staff is really friendly aswell overall good stay.
Other trip May 8, 2015
herland
Great stay. Suite was immaculate, facilities and staff were all very nice and helpful. I highly recommend the suite. Unbelievable views. The only negative I have is that there is no self park, and parking was $33 a day.
Other trip May 3, 2015
james
"Beach hotel"
I really like the hotel. A little tired but tolerable. I had a very noisy room first night but changed next day to an upgrade I paid for but worth it. Very nice valet service. Handy a Starbucks and small cafe right on property.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Hotel staff did not explain any of the resort charges and how it worked and $300 was charged to my bank account with zero notice. I was able to figure it all out, but you should explain this to each guest.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"STAFF AT FRONT DESK...HORRIBLE!"
It was our anniversary and was promised a suite as well as wine and strawberries..Well we got there and the oceanfront suite I paid for turned into a Jr. Suite which was alot smaller and no oceanfront either and also no wine or strawberries...(The room was very clean as was the hotel) The guy Andes at the desk basically said sorry but F$!k you! Then if you want a seat at the pool make sure you get there by 8am or you won't get a seat...but the pool area was clean..Then at the end of our vacation we asked if we can get a late check out for 1pm...The lady I spoke to said yes no problem but it will cost you $85 but since its your anniversary we can give you to 12pm for free...So for 1 extra hour they wanted $85...if it wasn't my Anniversary it probably would have cost $100...the staff at the front desk were very rude basically telling us your here and you can't go anywhere else so deal with it!! Next time I go to Fort Lauderdale I will definitely not stay here based on the staff at the front desk!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
BigBlue
"Break From the cold Windy City"
This was not my first visit to Fort Lauderdale but it was my first stay at the Hilton Beach Resort. I was there for a week of much-needed rest and relaxation and a break from Chicago which was stubbornly refusing to move into spring. This hotel exceeded my expectations. The room (which had an ocean view) was a suite, which was huge with a full size kitchen (unfortunately wasted on me, since I had no interest in cooking), a lovely bedroom, living room and 2 bathrooms. The room was clean and well-stocked with the usual necessities. It was quiet, with a huge, lovely balcony that extended around two sides of the room. The staff was very friendly and made sure my needs were met. One of the concierge, Shane, especially stood out as being very pleasant, friendly and helpful. This all added up to a stellar beach vacation and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Pat
""King"suite didn't include king-sized bed"
This is a nice property, but they could do a better job with guest comfort and service. Our corner "king" suite had only a queen-sized bed. The bathroom was huge and the rain shower was great, but we had to make repeated requests for washcloths, towels and paper. The wraparound balcony offered nice views, but the railing was badly in need of cleaning. The $25 daily resort fee gets you 2 coffees, 2 waters, use of 2 beach chairs & towels and discounts at the hotel market and gift shop. No public/self-parking nearby; valet parking was $33.95 daily. Our flight home wasn't until evening, and it was a very rainy day, so we requested latest possible checkout; they were completely unaccommodating.
3 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"beautiful hotel"
Everything was excellent. The prices for food was a little high for the average person. 29 dollars for breakfast buffet is ridiculas. But overall would def do again.
leon
"Excellent experience"
The entire experience was excellent, from the room and view, the staff and their helpfulness, and the walk across the street to the beach.
Annie
"Great location, great pool, and beach."
This hotel was great. Good location, great pool, nice staff, and close to the beach. Not quite walking distance to Los Olas Blvd activities, but beach is right there. Plenty of restaurants in walking distance. Great, relaxing area. Would recommend this resort.
"okie dokie"
one night - whole family - great location, pool service impeccable, views magnificent, beds comfy, elevators slow, bell staff great. The only drawback was the restaurant, didn't seem to want to take an order, serve food or anything else involved with the while service food process, furthermore the prices were totally outrageous, $17 for guacamole and chips.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Mini Getaway for Boyfriend and I"
The resort was great. Only negative I can think of is slow elevators. I loved the "digital concierge" option (text any request and they respond immediately). Pool was nice but gets crowded by 9. Breakfast buffet by the pool was not worth it personally. Fat Tuesdays and CVS about a 10 min walk, and walk a little further and theres a strip of lively restaurants and bars. First beachchairs are comped but after that $44 for two chairs and an umbrella from 9-5. Way expensive but whatever it was vacation. Nearby liquor store that delivers. Overall, great location!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Alexy
"Very nice hotel in a very convenient location"
We were in Ft Lauderdale for a very short stay but loved the hotel and its location. S3 and the Ilios were both excellent restaurants. All of the staff we encountered were wonderful and accommodating. We had a nice, large private patio with deck chairs. The hotel is also a short drive to the airport or to Wilton Manors, where we were going for our events. We look forward to staying there again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015