All hotels in Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
186 Stone Creek Blvd, Tupelo, MS, 38804, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Best Hotel Ever!"
This hotel is well worth the money! The staff is friendly and very helpful! The rooms are clean and very spacious. The breakfast has a wide selection. Saturday was eggs bacon potatoes ceral muffins waffles juice coffee bagels toast and bis and gravy. The same sunday except omelets and sausage, instead of eggs and bacon. They also have a whirlpool and a gym. I wilk defently stay again!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Brandy
Bedding was questionable for me.... Stains left on the sheets. Pillows needed to be replaced and not comfortable.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay."
Everything was great...bed was comfortable, breakfast delicious. The only suggestion I have is that they need to bleach and scrub the shower to get the mold out of the grout. Other than that, we would highly recommend. Breakfast included omelets, sausage, potatoes, waffles, biscuits with gravy, fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast, and more.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great deal!"
We loved our stay. Staff was friendly, room clean and the hotel was quiet despite being booked solid. We will definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Decent stay - not up to Wingate standards of clean"
the staff was great. They knew the marathon was in town and had breakfast options available at 4 am for us. They let us get a late checkout as well. The carpets throughout the whole hotel need to be replaced. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, big shower. Breakfast was adequate and standard. Not next door to anything, but just a few minutes drive to everything.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Tom Armstrong
"Very convenient"
Great bang for the buck
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Harry
"Wingate Tupelo"
The desk staff could have been more helpful. The room was great except for the socks the previous guest left and some other trash. The hotel was updated and comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Alice
"Relaxing and perfect!"
Wonderful hotel, very clean, great service. I wish this was every hotel I stayed in. Best one of our trip
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Staycation"
I love staying here when I want to have me some me time. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Mrs. T
Great place to stay, close to interstate.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Stop over for the night"
Easy hotel to get to in that area. Hotel was clean and breakfast ok. Stayed here before on our way home. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Christy
The staff were kind and very helpful. The breakfast was full of good food and even Gluten Free rice crispy cereal!!!!!! The large whirlpool was also nice.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
Angela
"odd inconsistencies"
We had a king bed and the room was spacious and clean. Hairdryer didn't work initially, but staff fixed it the next day. Bathroom got steamy but vent didn't work and when I asked at the front desk, they told me that the vents had never been hooked up. We loved the look of the big double walk-in shower, but the floor wasn't properly supported and it creaked so much we were afraid that it would crack. The complimentary breakfast was very nice with lots of hot and cold options. It seems too bad that what seemed like a good design and business plan wasn't higher quality construction.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
lynsi
"great!!"
Had the best stay ever! Great room and breakfast. We felt like royalty. Would visit again.
3 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Emmitt Kilgore
Wonderful stay short & sweet. Everything was great.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
It was nice!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Shelley
"This is a very nice hotel."
Hotel was very clean. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Judy
"Wingate Tupelo"
The shower head needed to be bleached. There was a sock left from a previous stay in the room. The request for restaurant suggestions was not helpful. I am a rewards member, but can't get anyone to help me reactivate my number.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Alice
"Mommy Get-Away"
I really enjoyed my stay. The room was lovely and the hotel was very quiet. I would most definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great night stay"
Clean room, bed comfortable. In town for a ball tournament free washer and dryer a huge help. Location away from other places but not far away. Great price.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Beth
"Dirty and smelly"
When we arrived on our floor, there was a bad smell like a paper mill or electrical smoke. When we opened the door to the room it smelled like a cigarette smoke that had been covered up with air freshener. The carpets in the hall and in our room were dirty. We did stay in the room, but we told the front desk the next morning of the smells. They said they would tell their manager. Would not stay again!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Bryan
"Good Deal, lack of wifi inside hotel"
The room and staff were very accommodating, the full breakfast was a plus, the lack of wifi service for MY service provider was frustrating. Once leaving the property service was available????? Again for the rate this was a good property.
3 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"Hard to beat"
Great place to stop for the night.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Babs
"Watch out for exrta charges"
Beds were very comfortable... hotel was very quiet...I gave 3 stars because of a $20 charge on my card IN CASE I watched a movie or used the safe, but the thing was it was charged AFTER I checked out.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Becky
"BETTER THAN MOST"
The room itself was sufficient for 4 people, 2 Adults & 2 Children. The vanity being in the room with the tub slowed down the getting ready process & it did not help that there was no working fan. The breakfast was a nice surprise. I would return the next time we are in Tupelo,
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Debbie
"We Like This Hotel"
We have stayed at the Wingate several times, this time a full week. Here are the positives: The front desk personal are always very helpful. The breakfast is better than average, beds are comfortable, bathrooms clean, rooms are quiet, hot tub and area is clean. Coffee maker, refrigerator and micro in every room. We were able to get the room about 4 months ahead for only $61 a night which is far below most of the newer hotels in the area. Negatives: This property is beginning to show it's age and is mostly noticeable in the carpets which need cleaning and replacement. Otherwise it is well-maintained and the furniture is in good condition. The maids seemed lazy to me, some days we got good service, others hasty and sloppy. We saw one very large maid helping herself to the breakfast area and talking on her phone while she walked up and down the halls gabbing to everyone. Lastly, the hotel is located on the outskirts of Tupelo but we don't mind the drive for the good rate and comfortable & clean hotel.
Other trip May 22, 2014
kscAnchorage
"Comfortable hotel/scenic location/good proximity"
Enjoyed the convenient location which I describe as both close enough for convenience but far enough to satisfy my desire to get away from everything. Well organized room and comfortable bed with just the right amenities. Like the variety of foods offered at breakfast at no extra charge. Plan to return ASAP!
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Not if you like bubble baths"
We always stay at Wingates when we travel if they are available. This is the first time we have been disappointed. We stood in line for 17 minutes to check in, we did not get the top floor we had been promised, and there was no bath tub in the room, only a shower. After traveling for 12 hours and wanting to soak in the tub with a good book, my wife was very disappointed.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Very clean and comfortable. However, girl working front desk the night of 5/6/14 had zero personality. She very abruptly asked for my license and credit card. She made no eye contact the entire time. She said nothing to me. She didn't give me any directions to my room or say anything about the hotel itself. She just gave me my key without a word. It was a very awkward experience! Other than that, was a nice hotel. Would stay again!
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
Jacob
"Tornado"
The tornado had the water brown. There was not a sign to let us know that. The drink machines at breakfast were broken so there wasn't any juice all weekend. The hotel should have brought juice from the store.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
EP
Comfortable and nice hotel. No room service. The work out room needs a stationary bike.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Laurie
"Lovely hotel in quite location"
Very friendly staff, beautiful hotel convenient for most attractions.
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2014
Paul brown
"Clean and Comfortable"
Its a great place to stop and stay for one or more nights. Comfortable and well worth the rate. Good staff and plenty of parking - easy access from the highway and a quick stop on the way out to get gas or diesel at the travel plaza near by - but not too near ;-).
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
I stay at Wingate at least once a month. I love it! The service is amazing, the area is quiet/secluded, the rooms are nearly sound proof (unless you're being loud for no reason), the breakfast is always hot and fresh, and the employees are very welcoming and nice. The attractions and restaurants are only 5-10 minutes away. Awesome place!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Monique
"LLC"
My stay was great was nice and quiet and peaceful bed was comfortable also had great water pressure in the shower
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Richard Marshall
"Last stop on the way home..."
We started our week-long trip at a Wyndham hotel in another city. At this hotel, we had to stand with our hand on the cable box to keep the screen clear! So, I was a little leery of staying in another Wyndham hotel based on the previous experience. We were very pleased with Wyndham Tupelo. The hotel is very clean and staff are the perfect examples of southern hospitality! The continental breakfast was the best we had on the entire trip (we stayed in 6 hotels!) And...we did not have to keep our hand on the cable box to watch TV!! It was a great place to spend our last night on our trip. I would stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Brandie
"Wingate Tupelo OK"
Nice hotel with easy check in. Comfortable, nice hot tub. Breakfast was okay could have been better.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"Hidden Hotel"
This hotel is hard to find especially if you are new to the area. The road it is on was not even in my gps. It is located off state road 1460 behind a huddle house and gas station. Luckily my girlfriend saw the small sign indicating the direction of the hotel. Like all Wingates the sink is inside the bathroom and there is no exhaust fan. It is non-smoking which is a plus but they put a $50 hold on your credit card in case you do smoke.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
MajicT
"Beautiful hotel in peaceful surroundings"
Loved this hotel. Only problem was we accidentally got chocolate on sheet and put card on the pillow which meant change the sheets. 4 days later and 4 cards later the sheets still had not been changed. Tissues in bathroom ran out first day and not replaced, these problems down to maid. Lovely whirlpool and fresh cookies at 4pm every day.
3 night romance trip Mar 27, 2014
Paul browm
"Nice hotel, off to itself. Very quiet"
Enjoyed our two night stay. Room was comfortable, breakfast area was very accommodating. Friendly staff...
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Constance
It was nice. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Eddy
"Very comfortable"
The room was spacious and clean. Even though our room was situated near the front lobby it was quiet.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"strategic location"
Very good value for the price, clean rooms,has a jacuzzi well maintained,good breakfast, friendly staff. Biggest plus point is close location to interstate and yet without any disturbance. Ideal for stopover enroute long journey. I stayed with family onwards and return journey.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
"Clean and great rates!"
Rooms were clean and comfortable along with a friendly staff. Look forward to staying here again over the next few months during my visits.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
Troy
There was a stain on the coach in the room that made it not desirable to sit on. It was wonderful to have access to the laundry facility.
4 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Overall good"
Good hotel nice staff
3 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Ken
"Friendly staff. Clean rooms"
The only issue I had was the water was not as hot as I would like for a shower.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Aunt Kim
"art show stopover"
good hotel, easy to find
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
brian
"Wingate Wins Again"
We have stayed before and hope to stay again sometime. It is really nice!
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Deb
"Nice Palce"
This is the second stay at the hotel for my wife and I while travelling. The hotel is clean, attractive, and quiet. The common areas are more resort like than a chain hotel. When in Tupelo, this is the place to stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2014