All hotels in Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here186 Stone Creek Blvd, Tupelo, MS, 38804, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not if you like bubble baths"
We always stay at Wingates when we travel if they are available. This is the first time we have been disappointed. We stood in line for 17 minutes to check in, we did not get the top floor we had been promised, and there was no bath tub in the room, only a shower. After traveling for 12 hours and wanting to soak in the tub with a good book, my wife was very disappointed.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Very clean and comfortable. However, girl working front desk the night of 5/6/14 had zero personality. She very abruptly asked for my license and credit card. She made no eye contact the entire time. She said nothing to me. She didn't give me any directions to my room or say anything about the hotel itself. She just gave me my key without a word. It was a very awkward experience! Other than that, was a nice hotel. Would stay again!
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
Jacob
"Tornado"
The tornado had the water brown. There was not a sign to let us know that. The drink machines at breakfast were broken so there wasn't any juice all weekend. The hotel should have brought juice from the store.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
EP
Comfortable and nice hotel. No room service. The work out room needs a stationary bike.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Laurie
"Lovely hotel in quite location"
Very friendly staff, beautiful hotel convenient for most attractions.
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2014
Paul brown
"Clean and Comfortable"
Its a great place to stop and stay for one or more nights. Comfortable and well worth the rate. Good staff and plenty of parking - easy access from the highway and a quick stop on the way out to get gas or diesel at the travel plaza near by - but not too near ;-).
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
I stay at Wingate at least once a month. I love it! The service is amazing, the area is quiet/secluded, the rooms are nearly sound proof (unless you're being loud for no reason), the breakfast is always hot and fresh, and the employees are very welcoming and nice. The attractions and restaurants are only 5-10 minutes away. Awesome place!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Monique
"LLC"
My stay was great was nice and quiet and peaceful bed was comfortable also had great water pressure in the shower
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Richard Marshall
"Last stop on the way home..."
We started our week-long trip at a Wyndham hotel in another city. At this hotel, we had to stand with our hand on the cable box to keep the screen clear! So, I was a little leery of staying in another Wyndham hotel based on the previous experience. We were very pleased with Wyndham Tupelo. The hotel is very clean and staff are the perfect examples of southern hospitality! The continental breakfast was the best we had on the entire trip (we stayed in 6 hotels!) And...we did not have to keep our hand on the cable box to watch TV!! It was a great place to spend our last night on our trip. I would stay in this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Brandie
"Wingate Tupelo OK"
Nice hotel with easy check in. Comfortable, nice hot tub. Breakfast was okay could have been better.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"Hidden Hotel"
This hotel is hard to find especially if you are new to the area. The road it is on was not even in my gps. It is located off state road 1460 behind a huddle house and gas station. Luckily my girlfriend saw the small sign indicating the direction of the hotel. Like all Wingates the sink is inside the bathroom and there is no exhaust fan. It is non-smoking which is a plus but they put a $50 hold on your credit card in case you do smoke.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
MajicT
"Beautiful hotel in peaceful surroundings"
Loved this hotel. Only problem was we accidentally got chocolate on sheet and put card on the pillow which meant change the sheets. 4 days later and 4 cards later the sheets still had not been changed. Tissues in bathroom ran out first day and not replaced, these problems down to maid. Lovely whirlpool and fresh cookies at 4pm every day.
3 night romance trip Mar 27, 2014
Paul browm
"Nice hotel, off to itself. Very quiet"
Enjoyed our two night stay. Room was comfortable, breakfast area was very accommodating. Friendly staff...
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Constance
It was nice. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Eddy
"Very comfortable"
The room was spacious and clean. Even though our room was situated near the front lobby it was quiet.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"strategic location"
Very good value for the price, clean rooms,has a jacuzzi well maintained,good breakfast, friendly staff. Biggest plus point is close location to interstate and yet without any disturbance. Ideal for stopover enroute long journey. I stayed with family onwards and return journey.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
"Clean and great rates!"
Rooms were clean and comfortable along with a friendly staff. Look forward to staying here again over the next few months during my visits.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
Troy
There was a stain on the coach in the room that made it not desirable to sit on. It was wonderful to have access to the laundry facility.
4 night trip Feb 19, 2014
"Overall good"
Good hotel nice staff
3 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Ken
"Friendly staff. Clean rooms"
The only issue I had was the water was not as hot as I would like for a shower.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Aunt Kim
"art show stopover"
good hotel, easy to find
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
brian
"Wingate Wins Again"
We have stayed before and hope to stay again sometime. It is really nice!
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
Deb
"Nice Palce"
This is the second stay at the hotel for my wife and I while travelling. The hotel is clean, attractive, and quiet. The common areas are more resort like than a chain hotel. When in Tupelo, this is the place to stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2014
"Christmas Retreat"
Home from New Orleans for a few days to visit family for Christmas. A combination of family time and away time for my wife and me.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Walt
"The hotel was easy access to all of tupelo"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Wingate over the Thanksgiving holiday. The hotel was easy access to any where we wanted to go, 5 minutes from the mall at Barnes Crossing and 5 minutes from down Town. The Staff was great and each evening had warm cookies, which went great with the coffee you could get any time of day. The room was clean and comfortable and I could not ask for anything more. Breakfast each morning was GREAT and had a good variety. I would recommend this hotel to any one who needed to stay in this area. I will stay here again as I have family in the area. I have stayed at other hotels in the area before and they do not compare for the price
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Randy
Nice place to stay, right off 78 Highway. Easy access to Natchez Trace and Elvis Birthplace and Museum. Fitness room and hot tub are fine, no pool.
3 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Norm
Should offer smoking rooms and I would return.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
"Hotel In Tupelo, MS"
A little out of the way...but the hotel is clean, bright, quiet and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast offered a wide variety of items that should please everyone.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Good Value"
A standard hotel, where everything worked fine and the staff was friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
David S
Very clean and nice staff.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Older, stained, not clean, was not comfortable"
I had to make an unplanned trip to the area. I booked this hotel a few days before I had to travel, and selected it based on the Wyndam name and rate. The hotel is in a very bad location. There is almost nothing around it. I am sure that the hotel was nice when first built, but it looks as if nothing had been updated. The carpeting is very stained and dirty it makes the whole place feel dirty. The lobby is displaying Christmas decorations that must be as old as the hotel; my stay was in September. The bathroom in my room did not have a tub, which is not a problem, but the shower was stained and not clean. If you are visiting this area, you need to stay on exit up near the mall; there are many more choices.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Enjoyed our stay, good breakfast, good clean spacious room. A little further out than we expected though.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Quick in/out for Furniture Show"
Great hotel. Very comfy. The only negative was that we had to wait 30 minutes for the biscuits for breakfast - however - having biscuits and gravy, along with bacon & eggs was a real PLUS! They even had hot cookies waiting for our check-in which was at 11:00PM. They also had info and a shuttle to the furniture show. (We didn't use the shuttle service but several others at the hotel did)
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the softball fields"
Hotel was clean and staff was pleasant. Rooms were comfortable.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Close to freeway, but not noisy due to traffic. Very clean, extremely comfortable beds, wonderful shower, affordable...would definitely stay here again. The breakfast is very accommodating for all tastes. Clean, quiet, comfortable. This is exactly what we needed for a good night's rest.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"Good nights sleep"
Night check-in clerk was not friendly. Also seemed a little confused. It took about 20 minutes to check in, which I thought was excessive. The room was nice and fairly quiet though. The breakfast was good. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Kristi
"family vacation"
We enjoyed it very much. It looked really lonesome at first looking at the property but made up tor it inside. The hot tub was great to my tired bones.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
cathy
"nice room"
We were extrememely tired upon arriving and ready to go straight to bed, I decided to shower first and I am so glad. The rotating massaging shower head was wonderful, after a long car ride it helped relax greatly. I really wanted to take it with me.
1 night trip May 22, 2013
"Convenient hotel for a couple"
It was conveniently located for my husband and I while traveling, because it was just off the main highway. There was a little road noise at night but not enough to keep us awake. The room was large amd comfortable and the complimentary hot breakfast was good and offered a wide variety of food.
Other trip May 28, 2013
It was vert nice.
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2013
Edward
"Can't beat it"
Very clean and nice hotel, the breakfast was very good. Also we were forced to leave early and they didn't charge us for the last night, which we are very grateful.
Other trip May 6, 2013
"wyndham Tupelo"
The gps yo get to the hotel is terrible. They need to put the righy address on the google/bing search maps. The address they have is wrong.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2013
Very nice
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
"Great hotel!"
Hotel was very clean. Staff was wonderful. Complimentary breakfast was superb. The ONLY criticism I have is that the room door could have a tighter seal. We could hear everything that was going on out in the hall. But that was only a minor inconvenience. If I'm ever in the area, I will definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
Martha
"Noise control needed"
Very noisy group staying there while I was staying at the hotel. It was annoying. Probably will try different hotel next visit.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Wonderful"
Very nice hotel. The room was wonderful, the bed very comfortable. It was an excellent room for the money.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2013
Dean
"Tupelo Wingate"
Awesome hotel! Very very clean. Best bang for your buck in Tupelo by far. Especially enjoyed the whirlpool and exercise room. The room was spacious and had all the modern ammenities. Hotel lobby very nice. Only downside was that its really not in walking distance to anything, but if you aren't trying to walk anywhere then that won't be a problem. Can't go wrong with this hotel!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2013
"A good place to stop"
Our nite's stay was a comfortable experience other than the elevator was a bit rough and jerky to ride in. The breakfast was much better than others we have stayed in with the variety of food choices. We would stay at Wyndham hotels again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
"Again and again"
Every time I go to Tupelo to visit family, I always stay at this hotel. I've never been disappointed and it's convenient to any and everything you'd want to visit or see.
Other trip Dec 24, 2012
"Above average experience for brief stay"
Stayed one night on our way through town. Hotel was clean and staff was courteous and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was of above average quality.
Other trip Nov 27, 2012