All hotels in Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America

• Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
Price was right but I was expecting a nicer room. Hotel needs a major overhaul. People were very nice however.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
We were on a trip to visit my wife's brother. The place was near the highway but was quiet. It was clean and spacious.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Douglas
"Very pleasant stay"
Very welcoming front desk clerk. Nice and comfortable room. Location is OK for overnight stop close to highway. Only "but" is that tiling on showwe needed some serious scrubbing. Other than that I have no complaints.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Dirty Hotel"
This hotel was extremely dirty! The furniture and carpet were so dirty we asked for another room. The second room we got had so much mold in the shower we didn't use it. I would never stay at this hotel again. When I talked to the manager she was RUDE and said well we were busy with kids staying at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Perfect rest stop"
Wonderful. Stopped in to get a good night sleep on the road back home from Florida. It was a perfect rest!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Lots of perks for a budget hotel"
We needed a stop at the halfway point of our roadtrip. We had never stayed in a Wyngate and we were pleasantly surprised. Service was top notch and there were lots of extras that I was impressed to find in a budget hotel. Good job!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Our stay was great. Our room was spacious and clean. room came with a sofa which was a great surprise. Very comfortable bed. Bathroom was one of the nicest I have seen. Hotel was convenient to the places we needed to get to. Hotel staff was helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend staying here.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Will stay again"
Remarkable. I was impressed with the location: close to my meeting yet away from the people. The room was execellent.
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Gwendolyn W
"Good for business travel"
Business trip. Comfortable but a little out of the way. Requested and received 1st floor room.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Judy
"Perfect for us"
Just passing through, as this was about the halfway point on our trip to Florida. The staff was very professional and courteous and the stay was great ! Will stay here again on our next trip...an upscale stay and facility compared to others we've stayed on the same trip.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great hotel."
Great room. Breakfast good. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"I recommend!"
The hotel was really nice, employees were very friendly, and they had a pretty decent breakfast for a hotel!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Hannah
"Great Stay!"
great stay for the price! Room was clean, staff friendly. Wonderful continental Breakfast! Bathroom had plenty of counter space. Rooms were nice and cold.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Comfy"
On our way home and needed a room for the night. Super comfy bed and clean room. Excellent customer service. Breakfast was good too.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
The girl at the desk was especially helpful when we asked about restaurants. Not only did she give us a list, she also recommended one that we went to and loved. We also questioned her about the busload of kids who were there and she assured us that we were on the 3rd floor and they were on the 2nd floor so we wouldn't hear them. She was right! It was a nice room and we slept well. Would definitely stay there again if we travel through the area again.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Norman
Room was clean and comfortable. Service was good. I would stay there again and I recommend it to oghers
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Julia
"Clean room, great breakfast"
The room was clean, and had very comfortable beds. Easy access to Hwy. Good hot breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Stan
"Quick stay!"
I stay last minute at this hotel as I was traveling and everything that I read was true! Very nice and clean. Great for an over night stay!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2015
Constance
Hotel was great and convinient. The complimentary breakfast was larger than most and they refreshed things quickly
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Excellent Stay!"
We had a large room on the first floor. The room was well appointed and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The grounds were clean and felt safe. Nice hotel at a good price.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Found this to be a nice and comfortable place to stay. Will stay here on our next trip.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Mrs. C
"Very nice and clean"
Very nice clean rooms good price. Staff pleasant. Nice outdoor area could even grill if wanting.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Vikki
Overall a really nice hotel would absolutely stay again!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Nice hotel right off highway"
Traveling to Montana stopped for the night, staff was very nice hotel was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
This is the second time we have stayed at the Tupelo Wingate and it's been great every time. Rooms are clean and staff is friendly. Couldn't ask for a better stay!
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Internet service caused a huge problem ...."
I needed Internet service desperately, but couldn't get WiFi or Ethernet on my laptop. I called the 24/7 ISP that was able to get me limited service at first, but eventually I got nothing. I was on the phone with the ISP for hours and they told me the hotel had a connectivity issue, but when I went to the front desk, management told me that their ISP had called them and told them that my laptop was causing a problem for the hotel Internet service. Saying I was shocked to hear that after what the ISP had just told me is an understatement. I almost felt as if I was going to be kicked out of the hotel. Obviously the ISP was practicing a little CYA at my expense. I really like this hotel if it wasn't for the antiquated Internet service. Hoping they get it fixed and give that ISP the boot. This is 2015, not 1998.
3 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Perfect Overnight Stay"
Perfect place to stay overnight while on the road. It's right off the highway and breakfast is included. Very spacious and clean room with a large mini fridge. Front desk service was great. Easy check in/out. Complimentary breakfast was OK. Nothing special. Overall great hotel. I would stay again and recommend this hotel to friends and family.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Good location. Convenient to highway"
Stopped overnight while travelling. Convenient location. Easy to get to with good parking. Very clean and good breakfast.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"mothers day trip"
very good breakfast meal!! front desk staff very nice and helpful! beds were comfortable!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Tisha
"Tupelo"
We only stayed one night passing through Tupelo. Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff friendly. Would recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
BRENDA
"Travel"
Great stop over
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
carroll
"A might in tupelo."
Right off interstate. 5 minutes from Elvis's birthplace and downtown Tupelo. Comfortable, pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Douglas
"It was pretty ok"
It was clean, the front desk was nice and helpful, and it was literally down the road from downtown. Elvis's birth place is also down the street as in on the same street. The only concerning thing was the entire second floor was spongy. When you stepped you could feel it give a little. The area near the elevator also smelled like sweat and chlorine thanks to the gym and hot tub being right there but, that is my only complaint. I'd stay there gain no questions asked.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Chealsy
"Lustercrew"
This was a great stay! Everyone was nice and hotel was very clean. I would book their again.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Janet
"Cleanliness"
Room was not clean. Not at all! Bed was lumpy. Telephone was filthy. Room chair was so dirty and stained I covered it in towels before I sat down.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Lyn
"Great halfway stop on your way to Florida"
Very clean with a great free breakfast. The staff could not be any better - professional and efficient.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Terry
"Great place to stay in Tupelo"
It's a lovely hotel. The desk staff were friendly and helpful - even had a map ready to help us get to restaurants. Easy to find using instructions at website.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
The staff was very helpful. We were in town for a swim meet, and the manager was extremely generous in allowing us a 3:00 check out so my child could rest between prelims and finals. We slept great all four nights, and were provided a good breakfast every morning.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
mom of 3
"Great value"
We have stayed there several times. The rooms and service are excellent. The shower power is awesome. I just don't care for the round about way to get there. It is usually quiet, but on Friday night of this stay, the hotel was full and our area was noisy. People were letting doors slam from about midnight until one. I guess they were out at the same event and came in during that hour. I understand there is nothing the management can do about that. I appreciate having coffee in the reception area all day. Enjoyed an afternoon coffee.
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Fast trip to the middle of ???"
My husband had business in Tupelo. I had to go because I am an "Elvis" fan!!! Other hotels I would have picked first were booked, so I did my homework and chose this one. Being from Los Angeles we were literally in the middle of nowhere. The hotel was comfortable and pleasant. My only gripe was the pillows. Very bumpy. Everything else was fine.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Picky!!!
"There was an issue with the water."
The water looked like iced tea. Could not shower or shave. I believe you owe me my money back.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
wayne
"EXCELLENT"
SUPERIOR RATING ON ALL LEVELS, EXCEPT LOCATION. JUST NO SURROUNDING EVENTS W/O HAVING TO DRIVE A DISTANCE
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
ALEX
"nice hotel"
great hotel, nice room, nice breakfast in morning
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
adil
"Wonderful stay"
We had a very easy check in and check out. The hotel was not highly trafficked. The bed was large and comfortable. Wonderful breakfast.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"A family vacation"
people were nice; very close to the highway
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Zakiya
"Tucked in in Tupelo"
this was a last minute stay while traveling for the holidays. The Wingate properties offer a consistent level of comfort and cleanliness and this was no exception. Located adjacent to HWY 78. There are no walkable restaurants or attractions. Good property.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"R Kelly concert"
It great
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Erskine
"peace and quite"
We stayed two nights. Rooms were nice and very clean. Staff made check in quick and easy. They were informative about local resturants. Hotel was located away from town so our stay was very peaceful eccept for a little traffic noise. Great weekend!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Maintenance needed"
We were looking forward to staying at this hotel from the reviews we read on Expedia. It definitely needs maintenance attention. We must have gotten the "Expedia" room. There were lights that were non working, bathroom door squeaked, had to slam to shut door, hair on a "newly" opened soap out of the box and the bathroom tiles needed a deep cleaning. Overall disappointed with the hotel. Will not stay there again based on this experience.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Perfect Hotel for a Ole Miss Game in Oxford"
We chose the Wingate for a trip to Oxford for the Ole Miss Homecoming game against Tennessee. It was the perfect location...Easy access off of I-22, close to many dining choices in Tupelo and a short hour drive to Campus.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014