All hotels in Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
186 Stone Creek Blvd, Tupelo, MS, 38804, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value
    Rather comfortable
    Awesome vibe
The girl at the desk was especially helpful when we asked about restaurants. Not only did she give us a list, she also recommended one that we went to and loved. We also questioned her about the busload of kids who were there and she assured us that we were on the 3rd floor and they were on the 2nd floor so we wouldn't hear them. She was right! It was a nice room and we slept well. Would definitely stay there again if we travel through the area again.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Norman
Room was clean and comfortable. Service was good. I would stay there again and I recommend it to oghers
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Julia
"Clean room, great breakfast"
The room was clean, and had very comfortable beds. Easy access to Hwy. Good hot breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Stan
"Quick stay!"
I stay last minute at this hotel as I was traveling and everything that I read was true! Very nice and clean. Great for an over night stay!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2015
Constance
Hotel was great and convinient. The complimentary breakfast was larger than most and they refreshed things quickly
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Excellent Stay!"
We had a large room on the first floor. The room was well appointed and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The grounds were clean and felt safe. Nice hotel at a good price.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Found this to be a nice and comfortable place to stay. Will stay here on our next trip.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Mrs. C
"Very nice and clean"
Very nice clean rooms good price. Staff pleasant. Nice outdoor area could even grill if wanting.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Vikki
Overall a really nice hotel would absolutely stay again!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Nice hotel right off highway"
Traveling to Montana stopped for the night, staff was very nice hotel was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
This is the second time we have stayed at the Tupelo Wingate and it's been great every time. Rooms are clean and staff is friendly. Couldn't ask for a better stay!
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Internet service caused a huge problem ...."
I needed Internet service desperately, but couldn't get WiFi or Ethernet on my laptop. I called the 24/7 ISP that was able to get me limited service at first, but eventually I got nothing. I was on the phone with the ISP for hours and they told me the hotel had a connectivity issue, but when I went to the front desk, management told me that their ISP had called them and told them that my laptop was causing a problem for the hotel Internet service. Saying I was shocked to hear that after what the ISP had just told me is an understatement. I almost felt as if I was going to be kicked out of the hotel. Obviously the ISP was practicing a little CYA at my expense. I really like this hotel if it wasn't for the antiquated Internet service. Hoping they get it fixed and give that ISP the boot. This is 2015, not 1998.
3 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Perfect Overnight Stay"
Perfect place to stay overnight while on the road. It's right off the highway and breakfast is included. Very spacious and clean room with a large mini fridge. Front desk service was great. Easy check in/out. Complimentary breakfast was OK. Nothing special. Overall great hotel. I would stay again and recommend this hotel to friends and family.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Good location. Convenient to highway"
Stopped overnight while travelling. Convenient location. Easy to get to with good parking. Very clean and good breakfast.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"mothers day trip"
very good breakfast meal!! front desk staff very nice and helpful! beds were comfortable!
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Tisha
"Tupelo"
We only stayed one night passing through Tupelo. Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff friendly. Would recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
BRENDA
"Travel"
Great stop over
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
carroll
"A might in tupelo."
Right off interstate. 5 minutes from Elvis's birthplace and downtown Tupelo. Comfortable, pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Douglas
"It was pretty ok"
It was clean, the front desk was nice and helpful, and it was literally down the road from downtown. Elvis's birth place is also down the street as in on the same street. The only concerning thing was the entire second floor was spongy. When you stepped you could feel it give a little. The area near the elevator also smelled like sweat and chlorine thanks to the gym and hot tub being right there but, that is my only complaint. I'd stay there gain no questions asked.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Chealsy
"Lustercrew"
This was a great stay! Everyone was nice and hotel was very clean. I would book their again.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Janet
"Cleanliness"
Room was not clean. Not at all! Bed was lumpy. Telephone was filthy. Room chair was so dirty and stained I covered it in towels before I sat down.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Lyn
"Great halfway stop on your way to Florida"
Very clean with a great free breakfast. The staff could not be any better - professional and efficient.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Terry
"Great place to stay in Tupelo"
It's a lovely hotel. The desk staff were friendly and helpful - even had a map ready to help us get to restaurants. Easy to find using instructions at website.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
The staff was very helpful. We were in town for a swim meet, and the manager was extremely generous in allowing us a 3:00 check out so my child could rest between prelims and finals. We slept great all four nights, and were provided a good breakfast every morning.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
mom of 3
"Great value"
We have stayed there several times. The rooms and service are excellent. The shower power is awesome. I just don't care for the round about way to get there. It is usually quiet, but on Friday night of this stay, the hotel was full and our area was noisy. People were letting doors slam from about midnight until one. I guess they were out at the same event and came in during that hour. I understand there is nothing the management can do about that. I appreciate having coffee in the reception area all day. Enjoyed an afternoon coffee.
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Fast trip to the middle of ???"
My husband had business in Tupelo. I had to go because I am an "Elvis" fan!!! Other hotels I would have picked first were booked, so I did my homework and chose this one. Being from Los Angeles we were literally in the middle of nowhere. The hotel was comfortable and pleasant. My only gripe was the pillows. Very bumpy. Everything else was fine.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Picky!!!
"There was an issue with the water."
The water looked like iced tea. Could not shower or shave. I believe you owe me my money back.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
wayne
"EXCELLENT"
SUPERIOR RATING ON ALL LEVELS, EXCEPT LOCATION. JUST NO SURROUNDING EVENTS W/O HAVING TO DRIVE A DISTANCE
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
ALEX
"nice hotel"
great hotel, nice room, nice breakfast in morning
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
adil
"Wonderful stay"
We had a very easy check in and check out. The hotel was not highly trafficked. The bed was large and comfortable. Wonderful breakfast.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"A family vacation"
people were nice; very close to the highway
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Zakiya
"Tucked in in Tupelo"
this was a last minute stay while traveling for the holidays. The Wingate properties offer a consistent level of comfort and cleanliness and this was no exception. Located adjacent to HWY 78. There are no walkable restaurants or attractions. Good property.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"R Kelly concert"
It great
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Erskine
"peace and quite"
We stayed two nights. Rooms were nice and very clean. Staff made check in quick and easy. They were informative about local resturants. Hotel was located away from town so our stay was very peaceful eccept for a little traffic noise. Great weekend!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Maintenance needed"
We were looking forward to staying at this hotel from the reviews we read on Expedia. It definitely needs maintenance attention. We must have gotten the "Expedia" room. There were lights that were non working, bathroom door squeaked, had to slam to shut door, hair on a "newly" opened soap out of the box and the bathroom tiles needed a deep cleaning. Overall disappointed with the hotel. Will not stay there again based on this experience.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Perfect Hotel for a Ole Miss Game in Oxford"
We chose the Wingate for a trip to Oxford for the Ole Miss Homecoming game against Tennessee. It was the perfect location...Easy access off of I-22, close to many dining choices in Tupelo and a short hour drive to Campus.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Graham
Great place to stay. We have used it before and will use it again the next time we pass this way.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Al
"Really nice hotel!"
Our room was large and the bed was very comfortable, and we loved the breakfast. We will definitely stay here again if in Tupelo!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nice hotel and priced right"
Stayed here on a leisure trip. Everything went well - the staff was nice and the room was clean (and big!). Very pleasant overall.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Arnie
"Nice and convenient"
Hotel was nice and clean with friendly staff. The breakfasts were great! Enjoyed our stay in Tupelo.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Marilyn
Very nice
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Best Hotel Ever!"
This hotel is well worth the money! The staff is friendly and very helpful! The rooms are clean and very spacious. The breakfast has a wide selection. Saturday was eggs bacon potatoes ceral muffins waffles juice coffee bagels toast and bis and gravy. The same sunday except omelets and sausage, instead of eggs and bacon. They also have a whirlpool and a gym. I wilk defently stay again!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Brandy
Bedding was questionable for me.... Stains left on the sheets. Pillows needed to be replaced and not comfortable.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay."
Everything was great...bed was comfortable, breakfast delicious. The only suggestion I have is that they need to bleach and scrub the shower to get the mold out of the grout. Other than that, we would highly recommend. Breakfast included omelets, sausage, potatoes, waffles, biscuits with gravy, fruit, yogurt, cereal, toast, and more.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great deal!"
We loved our stay. Staff was friendly, room clean and the hotel was quiet despite being booked solid. We will definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Decent stay - not up to Wingate standards of clean"
the staff was great. They knew the marathon was in town and had breakfast options available at 4 am for us. They let us get a late checkout as well. The carpets throughout the whole hotel need to be replaced. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, big shower. Breakfast was adequate and standard. Not next door to anything, but just a few minutes drive to everything.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Tom Armstrong
"Very convenient"
Great bang for the buck
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Harry
"Wingate Tupelo"
The desk staff could have been more helpful. The room was great except for the socks the previous guest left and some other trash. The hotel was updated and comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Alice
"Relaxing and perfect!"
Wonderful hotel, very clean, great service. I wish this was every hotel I stayed in. Best one of our trip
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Staycation"
I love staying here when I want to have me some me time. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014