All hotels in Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4050 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL, 33762, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Another good stay"
We got a decent deal, and most Hamptons are as nice as this. Very good stay overall.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
$B
"Great Room and Friendly Service"
This hotel was a such a great experience. Large spacious room and super clean. The breakfast was excellent. We enjoyed it very much. I will defenectly recommended this hotel to my friends and families. .
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
Carmen
"awsome"
excellent
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Great clean. Nice Hotel"
Clean rooms, great service, central location, very nice hotel.
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
"really good breakfast"
the only thing i liked was the breakfast. it was good,
Other trip May 25, 2014
It was great and hotel were all very nice.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Great for the price"
Room was a little smaller than I thought but overall a great stay close enough to the beach and very friendly and helpful staff
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
Beach bum
"An excellent place to stay"
good and comfortable, central location places near by etc.
Other trip May 9, 2014
mike
Great staff and very helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Robin Jones
"One night before flight"
Very convenient to airport but disappointed shuttle doesn't run on weekends. Room clean and comfortable. Would stay again, but not on weekend.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
rabbitwife
"Overnight stay"
Close to TPA airport (20 min) and convenient for overnight stay on way to SW FL beaches. Hampton Inn is pretty consistent in terms of quality, cleanliness, and breakfast. Room was clean, amenities great for the price (heated outdoor pool, small workout room, 2 computers and printers in biz. center) and staff very friendly. Breakfast was typical hot and cold options.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"Very nice hotel...helpful, friendly staff"
Only stayed two nights but we enjoyed our stay very much. Friendly staff and nice buffet breakfast. Beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Vicki
"family spring break"
My family and I (5 people total) stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. It was so nice to "come home" after a day full of activities to a clean comfortable room. The second nite the a.c. froze up and the staff brought us a fan in the middle of the night. The buffet was wonderful the pool was clean and the a.c. was fixed within hours. We were able to go to the beach and Tampa was so close. The only negatives were the construction and the airplane noise from the private airstrip across the road. We will definitely stay here again. We had a wonderful vacation. Thank you Hamilton inn :)
4 night family trip Apr 1, 2014
Lindsey
"Nice hotel close to airport for one nights stay"
My stay was ok except for not being able to get a rollaway bed for our 15 year old even though the roo was oked for 5 persons. I would have like shuttle service to the airport to pick up my rental car on Saturday and it was not available on the weekends.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Ned
"Nice one night stay"
We stayed one night so we were close to the airport for an early flight. The staff was very polite and the hotel was very clean and well kept. Only problem was that the snacks were way too expensive:)
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Nice room"
Room was very clean . The only think I didn't like was the lady that did the breakfast she was so so rude.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
Mechelle
"Hotel is great but planes going over are noisy..."
This hotel was great but the planes can be rather loud through the night.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
TheFamilyMan
Rush on continental breakfast at 9:45 AM and cut off was 10 AM so most of the food was gone and not replenished. Eating area was very messy and hostess used a towel on the floor then wiped the coffee counter with it. Ugh!!!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
The motel was clean and nice but our toilet broke and they didn't do much to fix it just said the water pressure was low so it wouldn't flush. Our TV remote didn't work and when they gave us a different one it didn't work either so we just never got one. We said something to the person at the desk and she just said they were busy. The girl the next morning just said " Sorry" and didn't offer to give us any compensation. It was a little disappointing.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
We had excellent service however during the night. At 5 am we smelled smoke and smoke alarm sounded in our room we waited a few minutes till it stopped, not sure why that happened.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2014
Wm miller wv
"Nice hotel...LOUD air conditioner"
We liked the hotel...it was clean and well kept. The breakfast was god...our only problem was the air conditioner. Every time it came on during the night, there was a loud "clunk" and woke us. We love Hampton...this was a rare stay with a disappointment....
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Good desk employees (night mgr and day mgr); good breakfast options; I was allowed a 2:00 checkout due to my 4:00pm flight; my room was on the back of the building and was very quiet
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
I arrived on saturday 11/16/13 at 3:30pm was not there only 1 night very short stay all staff members were very nice and friendly and was even kinda enought to print by boarding pass for my next day flight, very clean and easy to get to the airport from the Hampton enjoyed my stay just wish the room was a little cheaper only because i was not there very long i left at 6:00am to catch my flight. I would definitely stay there again, thank you sherri finizio
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
sherri
"Very close & convenient to St. Petes/Tampa airport"
It was an exceptional room, staff and breakfast for the $$. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Wendy
"Business Stay"
4 night stay for business. Room was clean, spacious, hotel floor was quiet. Parking around the building was nice. Great central location. Only issue I had which I have to give a failing grade was internet and corporate office services were very poor and became very frustrating. Internet did not always give the option to log in as a guest and have a secure web service. Not good! When I thought it was on, at one point my service provider indicated i may have had a security breach and asked me to immediatly change my password. I asked to use the office fax machine and they could not get it to work. I also used a printer feature from the hotel room to the office center on the main floor and it printed my screens but not my entire print job. Thankfully a Kinkos Workcenter is right next door. For leisure I'd say a great stay but for Business I have to say it failed in providing services they promote. As a business executive I cannot risk having the same stuff occur again so will not choose to stay here. However, if you are not looking to tap into these resources it is a fine spot.
4 night business trip Nov 11, 2013
WinL.
"Poor Hampton Inn business practices."
The hotel was normal, staff was helpful, but room had bad smell from cleaning supplies. My main reason for giving this hotel (the hotel chain specifically, and the way they do business) a bad review, is due to them placing a large hold against my card at check in. 4 days later, it is still tied up. If this happened at every hotel I stayed at each night traveling across country, my trips would be extremely expensive. Hampton Inn placed three times the amount of the room on hold for "incidentals", for an overnight stay. This is not the only time I've had issues with Hampton Inn, and their practices. Many years ago, when I was traveling with large work groups, I was responsible for renting multiple rooms for my crew for week(s) at a time. I had two employees oversleep, and the management would not give me the room numbers for the rooms I had rented and paid for. This was the first morning waking up in a different time zone of a two week stay. Needless to say, i moved us that evening to another hotel chain, and they lost out on our business. Now I remember why. No more Hampton Inn for me.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"very friendly staff"
Really enjoyed our stay before and after our cruise. The only downfall is no hottub.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Great hotel! The only bad thing is that it is in close proximity to a strip club.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
Florida mom
"First Visit to Area"
I rated this hotel high primarily based on the hotel staff that we interacted with, in particular the clerk that was on duty when we checked in. She was very helpful and friendly, very welcoming. Great personality; we were extremely tired when we arrived and it was so good to have a warm welcome. Also, I had other family staying at the hotel. I left my pillow in my room, and realized it an hour after we left. I called the hotel, the and the person who answered helped me right away, and got the pillow to my niece to bring to me.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"Good Deal"
Good price on a Hampton Inn... Front desk staff was great and upgraded us to a king room .. Very nice room. Only complaint was the AC compressor was noisey kicking in and out. Great breakfast bar...Even with a high school football team eating that morning there was plenty of room and no shortage of food...
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
TRM
"Staff was friendly"
I booked this hotel thinking it was close to Clearwater Beach but it was a little far then expected. But overall it was a nice place to stay it. The staff was friendly and I didn't know the breakfast buffet was included/free. That was awesome. Will stay again if needed in the future.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Angie
"Great hotel next to PIE Airport"
We selected this hotel for it's central location for the beaches as well the Tampa Bay Rays games for the weekend. This is a newer property and served our needs in every way. Comfortable rooms, flat screen TV, free high speed internet connection and of course a free breakfast in the morning. The continental breakfast was served buffet style and included at least one hot egg item (scrambled or cheese omlette), sausage or bacon, then a number of pastry products and cereals. The juices were good (I liked the apple) and of course the kids favorite was the make-your-own-waffle...
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Brady
"Its not bad Hotel ."
The front desk employee Black lady is not friendly ,also she gave me wrong information when i asked her for any mall at clear-water she told me to go to Tampa which was not correct and I found beautiful mall close by ,In addition I asked her to extend my check out till noon but she refused however I told her that my kids wanna swim little more time,Towels for swimming was not there although we asked for them ,Breakfast was good ,The server at the breakfast was too friendly and nice ,In general its ok.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
This turned out to be a great weekend get away. The hotel was nice and clean. The room was clean, bed comfy, and free breakfast was wonderful each morning. The halls did get a little loud during the morning when people were leaving, but not to the point that it became a problem. All of the staff was nice and courteous. Mrs. Betty was even nice enough to give my two kids puzzles to keep them entertained. The pool area was clean, but a bit small. There is construction going on on the road, so you really have to pay attention to where to turn. Overall, this was one of the best places we've stayed at in the Tampa Bay area, we will be back again!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Keena
"Convenient"
Everything was fine. Hotel was convenient from Tampa airport for my purpose in the Largo/Clearwater area. Room was clean and the breakfast was good.
3 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Comfortable beds and pillows. Breakfast adequate. No bananas?
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"WOW!!"
Very nice remodel of the hotel and rooms!
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2013
Ryan
"Great Stay Experience"
Very clean. Nice pool. Friendly staff and wonderful service. Not on the beach, but an easy short drive.
5 night trip Jul 25, 2013
joyfulmom
"Close to PIE Airport. Good if you have an early"
Room OK. Staff very nice! Was OKAY. Did I say the room was Okay?
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Reall nice hotel"
Great Hotel especially extremely close to Clearwater Airport. Literally walking distance. Really nice breakfast for free, really clean and nice rooms. Hotel staff was wonderful. Shuttled us to airport for free. Couldn't beat it... Nice pool area.. A little dirt in pool but I'm sure it was from the storm. We enjoyed our one night there. Hotel front desk was very helpful and willing to help me look up locations for AT&T store I needed to go to. Have no complaints.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Nice and quiet."
We needed a last minute hotel and this was our choice. Very pleased with it. Very speedy check in and out, clean, and quiet. I didn't have any complaints.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
This hotel is far enough from the beach to avoid the traffic and hassle yet close enough to get there very quickly. We also liked its close proximity to restaurants, shopping centers, etc.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
brian
"Good place to stay"
Was ok, not the best and not the worse
3 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Short Business Stay 3 days"
Good Hotel, comfortable room and bed, close to where I needed to travel (Tampa and Clearwater). Breakfast was okay, I'm not really a breakfast person anyway. There is construction on the highway out front of the hotel. Staff was great. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
Mr. J
"Weekend Stopover"
Great place for an overnight stay for early flight for close by airport.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Business/pleasure"
We were there for a week. Our stay was fine. You can get to anywhere in the area from there. So the location was great. Excellent service from the staff at the front desk. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
Great
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Maggie
"Good place to sleep if you are flying out the next"
I do not have any complaints about the price, room or the hotel in general. The beds were comfortable too. We would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Caroline
"perfect place to stay"
We arrived after our flight was delayed in the evening, but our hotel room was beautiful, clean and so comfortable. The breakfast was tasty and well-stocked.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2013
Lee
"Good Price"
Good pricing buying it threw Hotel.com, Rooms are nice 1 of the chairs in room needs to be replace, could use a refrigerator and microwave in room.
2 night romance trip Apr 5, 2013