Malmaison Liverpool, Liverpool
By Royal Liver Building
Overlooking the Mersey River, Malmaison Liverpool is right next door to the city's symbol, the grand Royal Liver Building. The lively Cavern Quarter, where the Beatles got their start, is a 15-minute walk, and Lime Street train station is an 8-minute taxi ride.
Ferry cross the Mersey
It's a pleasant 15-minute waterside stroll to the iconic Mersey Ferry. Ten minutes more will bring you to Albert Dock for modern art at Tate Liverpool, plus Merseyside Maritime Museum and its Titanic and Liverpool exhibitions, with the Liverpool ONE shopping complex nearby.
Brasserie and Malbar
Malmaison's signature Brasserie and Malbar typify this hotel's chic style, with luxe decor and tempting cocktails and cuisine, including the decadent MalBurger. Alternatively, you could burn off a few calories in the state-of-the-art fitness center.
River or city vistas
The 130 luxurious guestrooms feature plush furnishings and soft mood lighting, and bathrooms are equally glamorous, with deep-soak tubs, separate power showers, and designer toiletries. All rooms offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs, as well as views over the city or the Mersey.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $105
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Double Room, River View
- Standard Twin Room, River View
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 130 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Four Star Liverpool hotels
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 1528
- Conference space size (meters) - 142
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Top Liverpool hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Liverpool
- Roscoe House by The Roscoe CollectionFrom
"Loved staying here. Big room, comfortable bed, garden view, big bathtub, friendly & helpful staff, great neighborhood. I shall stay there again!"Mar 7, 2015
- pentahotel WarringtonFrom
- The Liner HotelFrom
- Inglewood ManorFrom
"Really great, staff very accommodating as the wedding going on at the same time could have been very disruptive but it wasn't. I really enjoyed the stay."Feb 20, 2015
DiningBrasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Malbar - Onsite Cocktail bar.
Malmaison Liverpool, Liverpool’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Parking is available nearby and costs GBP 11 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for GBP 30 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.