All hotels in Allen, Texas, United States of America
830 West Stacy Road, Allen, TX, 75013, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Delicious food
    Room is all right
    Poor vibe
Rooms were very clean and nice. The staff at the front desk was very friendly. The dining area could have been a little larger because it was full at breakfast time.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
BH
Awesome place!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great shoppibg near-by"
Very nice hotel. Staff was very friendly. Ease of access on and off the highway.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Krueger
"Excellent Neighborhood Hotel"
Rooms are updated and super roomy! Pool and weight-room were clean and stocked with towels, water, etc. We enjoyed being able to park our car and walk everywhere: to shopping, dinner and even a nail salon! Definitely referring to friends!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
The hotel was very easy to find and the staff was friendly. They offered a great variety of food for breakfast. The room was large and clean. We would stay there again.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
"Excellent!"
5 stars! Great location, friendly welcome by front desk staff, room was quiet and comfortable. I will recommend and return to this hotel.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
SS
"good"
Great
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
nick
I enjoyed this hotel. Nice and clean. Friendly staff with a great location.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Close to Shopping"
It was a great hotel for shopping close to the outlet mall. The breakfast was good.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Room description inaccurate"
For the 2nd hotel in a row, the description said pay-per-view movies available, and it was not true. Also, I am disappointed that a refrigerator was not in the room (although that was not advertised.)
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN!!!!!!"
I met my best friend for a fun packed 3 day vacation in my home town in Allen. What a disappointment!!! The personnel was NOT attentive or friendly at the front desk and seemed bothered by us asking for help. Our room WAS NOT ready and my friend had to wait over an hour and a half before they let her in her room. When I arrived the room had been ready and they sent us to a "smoking room" when we specified a "non smoking" room. They first refused to help us with our bags, then one of the men at the front desk tried to help, but dropped our bags and brought our bags to our room and said "You're on your own" and left us to manually move the luggage and rack by ourselves (two women) inside our room. I've travelled all over and never have I been treated so poorly! I do not recommend this Hampton Inn at all!!!! And I live in this area!!!!
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Evelyn
Everything was great. Staff was good. We were in room when they came to clean so they just cleaned the next day per our request but left towels.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Melanie
"Seasoned Hampton Inn Guest."
I've stayed in Hampton Inns in most major cities because of the consistency of service. This one was by far the best yet. The room was amazing, the service was great and it was less than 20 to every where we needed to go.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Sara
"Great for the shopper"
Right next to the outlet mall, but no issues with parking. It also has an assortment of restaurants around it with great real estate to drive and take a look at.
3 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
I've become a big fan of the Hampton Inns. This one was up to their usual standards.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
"The hotel is perfect"
First time staying there, coming from Brazil. It was not only excellent location but great staff, great rooms, and most of all great beds, thanks……I will be back.
4 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Regina Foster
"Shopping trip"
Very nice location for a weekend shopping trip. Many places to eat close by. The room was large and easy to relax in. Breakfast was crowded so get there early. Good workout room with Precor equipment.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
Mother daughter weekend
Good location, clean rooms, friendly staff.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Wedding in Allen, TX"
Awesome - from contact with Colten before our arrival to Rhonda the General Manager, who visited with our group in the lounge area, the stay was wonderful. Clean pool area for kids in our group, delicious and varied breakfast options, kind and helpful room staff this Hampton Inn made our extended families stay just perfect - thank you to all!
4 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great PBR Weekend.."
Our stay was very nice..the only reason I rated the comfort of the room at a 4 and not a 5...was because other than the bed, the only other seating was a desk chair to watch TV..and I really prefer the tub to be in the bathroom and not the bedroom..also, every other motel I have ever stayed at, every room had a microwave and refrigerator..I know I didn't reserve a suite, but even the lessor priced motels had those conviences..and we stayed for 3 nights..
3 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
Darlene/John
"Great hotel and staff!!"
After a very minor miscommunication at check in. The staff was very helpful and offered to upgrade our room to accommodate! The staff was also very knowledgable of attractions in the area, and even printed us directions. The breakfast was great, with a large variety of options!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Rai
"Great as always!"
Great room, great breakfast at a great price.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
mary
"excellent Hotel"
Excellent-Over all rating is superb very satisfied
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
ismail lat
"Nice place to stay"
The Hampton was a nice place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only problem was the bed. It was a very uncomfortable bed. Other than that, I give it 5 stars.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Peyton
Overall great place. Staff were very friendly. Very clean top to bottom of building.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Dirk
"Was close to destination."
Didn't like that for the price there was no fridge or microwave in the rooms. Room was not stocked with tissue or toilet paper. Had trouble with room key and after several trips back and forth from service desk to room, was finally able to get in room. Food was not kept stocked, had to constantly find someone to refill.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Comfortable bed"
The room is very basic, but the bed is comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Perfect location next to outlet mall"
We experienced an easy check in after booking a room through Hotel.com. The room on the fourth floor (417) was clean and spacious. We appreciated all the outlet plugs for our electronics but I was disappointed that the free wifi did not work with my iPad after trying everything imaginable to log on. My husband finally connected his lap top after calling and then going down to the desk for help. He had to use a Chrome browser for it to work. The mattresses were comfortable. Water pressure in the shower was adequate and stayed The breakfast is included with your room. It is adiquite at best. Tasteless scrambled eggs, sausage patties and sausage gravy are served warm. Take my advise and skip the gravy! The bisects were obviously frozen but were actually good. Other pastries, oatmeal, cereal, boiled eggs and choices of juice are available. The biggest hit was the make your own waffles which all the kids at the hotel seemed to love. Once the batter ran out with still over an hour left to go on service, there never was more brought out even with several guests asking for it. Unfortunately, the attendant was not helpful or very friendly. She is the sole reason for by lower service rating. Check out was easy. Overall, this is a descent hotel for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Nice room for nice price"
The hotel was clean, warm and inviting. The staff was friendly, professional, courteous, and always helpful. The room and beds were very nice and comfortable. The location was great. The price was very reasonable. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jan 4, 2014
B. Willis
"Air conditioning"
When I pay for a hotel I expect to control the air conditioning not to have it controlled from a remote location. I sweated profusely at times in the hotel and would not return there because of that.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"excellent!"
it was very comfortable, exceptionally clean, and the staff was very kind and helpful.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"Shop all day and sleep all night."
Nice
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Z
We loved the room. We got the king suite and for the price it was perfect. Great location. We walked to the Allen Center.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"close to outlet shopping"
Hotel was in a great location. Rooms were a nice size. Shower was excellent. Had a great 2 nights there...wish we could have finished our stay there but the rooms were booked.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
"Family trip"
Great service and stay
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
I got two rooms 414 and 410. The room 414 is excellent. Very quiet to sleep. Room 410 has noise "blue...blue" whole night. I talked to the men who rent room 510. He has the same sound too. But room 512 has no sound. Thus, the hotel needs to check all room 210, 310, 410 and 510 to find out what cause the noise.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Danny Le
"Recommended for convenience and value."
We stayed here during a Christmas visit to family. Our room wasn't really big, but it was nice and clean with a comfortable bed.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
Marie
"i like this hotel"
more thn a little bit. nice folks and a great locaTION
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
Vic
"great location, great front desk"
Wonderful store with nice rooms
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2013
Friacisco
"Great for shopping"
Nicely kept hotel. Clean, modern, comfortable. Great location for shopping. Felt safe and secure. Evening staff was very gruff, not welcoming. Morning staff was cherry and happy to be there. Breakfast was WONDERFUL surprise (not what you expect out of a hotel breakfast).
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
JD
Clean room. We had paid for a smoking room, but once we got to the room it was non-smoking. Spoke with the front desk and explained that they did not have a smoking room available therefore our room was upgraded. I had reserved a standard Queen and was upgraded to a Queen suite. That was nice :) The breakfast buffet was good unlike most hotels that don't even offer breakfast. The hotel was right at the entrance to Allen Premium Outlets....you can walk the entire mall and then walk back to the hotel. Overall it was a nice stay :)
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
Angela
"Right next to outlet mall."
I was very pleased with the layout of the hotel. Felt comfortable and secure staying at this facilty.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Sherry
"Best hotel and so convenient."
This weekend was our 25th Annual "Hunting Trip ". Me, my sister and mom and just recently my neice, have gone Christmas shopping while the guys go deer hunting. The hotel is within walking distance to the outlet mall. All the employees are over the top nice and happy to be there. The beds are comfortable and everything is really clean. There is a breakfast available but we just grabbed coffee. Great hotel!!
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Kerri
Location was great. Breakfast left something to be desired.
4 night trip Nov 6, 2013
C poel
Had a misunderstanding but the front desk staff took care of it and got us in the correct room which was terrific. The food was very good. Enjoyed our stay very much!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Hampton Inn never lets me down"
As always the Hampton inn stays true to form. Great service, clean rooms and great price. Wish it had a hot tub, but that's the only thing I can think of. As always I'm never let down by the Hampton inn.
3 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Jose
"Comfort on the road"
Staff greeted with a smile an had make check in papers ready when i arrived. Room was comfortable and very clean.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Harley
"somewhat dissappointed"
The air conditioner never cooled the room. No washer/dryer available. I feel that there should have been more for the cost of the room...fridge, microwave, better tv channels.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Nice breakfast. However gravy a bit watery. Location had plenty of shopping availability & eating establishments Staff courteous
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Ed
"very good breakfast buffette clean and nice people"
l call for late check out and the lady tellme l can staid until 12;30