All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
4140 West 94th Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46268, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Rather comfortable
    Delicious food
    Great pool
Excellent rooms & breakfast
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Nice hotel with a great breakfast"
Comfy bed and pillows! The room was spacious and everything was very updated and clean. The breakfast was really good with lots of healthy gm choices. Friendly hotel staff and right off of the freeway but no freeway noise in the rooms
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Nice hotel, but issues with stay"
Room was nice and clean. Check-in process was quick and easy. However, there was a large party staying in the hotel that had many children. They were given the run of the hotel and were often playing in the elevators and running up and down the halls. This caused the elevators to be slow and caused unneccessary noise in the room. Due top the large party, we were unable to have breakfast in the hotel due to the fact that there was not a single chair available either morning, and a long line at the food. More tables and chairs are needed. We ended up eating breakfast at McDonalds. The hotel is located on a freeway, but there is no access from the service road. You have to go a few hundred yards down a main thoroughfare, then turn right on another road and wind your way back to the hotel. This gives you the benfit of a bit of road noise, without the difficulty of having direct, quick, and easy access to the highway. This was especially painful when during rush hour, we had to turn left to get onto this main 6-lane surface street to get back to the freeway. There is a line of 30+ cars, but only 2-3 get through per light cycle. What a mess!
"Family Of Four"
The hotel was just perfect for our family of four. We had a one bedroom suite with a king bed. Having a 10 year old and a 1 year old made it nice to have separate rooms with two TV's. Also loved having the kitchen that had a full size frig. Not that we needed all of that room, but it made it nice for the food and snacks we had to bring for the kids. The only thing I didn't care for was the highway noise at night. I would recommend asking for a room on the opposite side of the highway if your a light sleeper.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"nice but busy"
Great stay with the exception of having to wait 30 minutes to check in. Room wasn't finished and we arrived 39 minutes after check in time.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"GREAT"
Absolutely the best
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Terrible experience!"
The room was not ready on time, the TV was broken - not even local channels, drawers in the dresser randomly opened on their own, not enough towels, refrigerator leaked, ceiling fan was so unbalances it swung and made noise all night - not to mention the front desk personnel was extremely rude and non accommodating. - this was a family gathering - we were supposed to have a block of rooms all on the same floor. This was coordinated not only through hotels.com, but also directly with the hotel itself - rooms ended up on different floors - Awful experience - spend $30 more a night and stay at the embassy suites just up the road - you'll be glad you did.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Angela
"Waht a Mess!!!"
Rooms were not ready on time, TV did not work or even get local channels, Dresser drawers randomly opened on their own, refrigerator leaked ceiling fan shook and rattled all night . . . . Need I go on? Moreover this was a family gathering . . . we were supposed to have a block of three rooms on 1 floor. We coordinated with Hotels.com and the facility itself . . . it never happened . . . rooms were on opposite floors. Finally the clerk at the front desk was overtly rude . . . to the point I lost my cool and I never do that . . . Spend a little more and go to the embassy Suites just up the street - it's worth it - lesson learned.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
MAP
"Rude Staff"
Staff was very rude to our group during the entire staff. Hotel condition was very nice but staff certainly ruined our experience. Would not recommend to anyone else.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to destination."
Very nice staff. Room immaculate as was the well supplied kitchen. Lay out was thoughtful. Had some issues with the heating, couldn't turn off the cooling fan which made it rather chilly in there at times. Bed comfortable and linens in ample supply. Would like to know what kind of laundry detergent they used as sheets smell wonderful. The breakfast most ample to reach every taste. Would be happy to stay again. Would be nice if they had a restaurant in the building other meals.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
penny weaver
"We experienced a lack of security for 1 1/2 hours"
A very loud adult birthday party was occurring next door to our room. For over an 1 1/2 hours we tried to call the front desk to send security to the room to quiet it down. The line was busy for that entire time. The party escalated and we were fearful about going into the hall to go to the front desk. Finally we got through to a staff member and he came up and broke up the party. The next morning we asked for our room charge to be removed from my credit card. They agreed until they learned that I had booked the room through an on-line third-party provider...then they refused to credit my credit card. I contacted Corporate Guest Services and for over 2 weeks tried to get the charge removed, to no avail. This was very disappointing for such an up-scale hotel chain.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
S
Wifi didn't work very well. But other than that, everything was good.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Penny
"Easy"
Free breakfast and dinner. But plain fare. You can buy desert in their lobby store.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Spacious rooms and very clean"
Overall, my stay was great. My only concern was the morning breakfast. There was not nearly enough seating, things were not stocked well and the breakfast staff was rude.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Well Maintained"
Very nice room, clean and hotel staff very friendly. My only complaint would be that the suite was advertised at having 2 queen beds and it actually had 2 double beds.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice hotel away from the crowd."
The only negative was the noise from the nearby freeway.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great Staff"
We've stayed here before and it was a good stay again. Had a problem with the shower the first night but management took care of it first thing the next morning. Rooms are comfortable, breakfast is filling, and the kids love the pool.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Bethany
"Broken hotel"
Many things appeared to be broken....starting with the service. I asked for a room opposite highway noise. Received room highway side. Could not enter pool b/c door was broke. We had to wait for someone to notice we were standing there waiting to get in. NO swimming towels. Once we got back to our room, they did not have extra bath towels available. All night the AC ran and would not shut off all night....BRRRR! We adjusted the temperature, even shut it off! Overall, not impressed. Nice enough just not impressed. Won't be at the top of our list. We choose the suites bc we have 4 kids under 8 so our choices are limited.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Mom
"Lots of Room"
Lots of room.. Close to shopping which was necessary. But ask to be on the south side (opposite) side from the freeway. Stayed three nights and didn't sleep at all with the noise from the freeway. They did not install good sound proofing windows!
3 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Fantastic MotoGP weekend blast"
My friends and I went to MotoGP weekend at Indy Speedway and stayed here, first time at this hotel, fourth yr to MotoGP. I was a bit apprehensive, but, it turned out really well! I was very pleasantly surprised. Full frig was convenient. Didn't need the stove and such but it was nice to have the extra amenties that we could have used. Great size rooms and clean for the most part. Front desk was wonderful and attended to my needs (forgetting a million things, they had some extras they gave me). Pool and jacuzzi was nice although pool was a bit small. Breakfast was decent although a little limited. Overall I'd recommend staying here!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Tanya B
Great hotel would stay again. Big room
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Great Hotel North Side of Indy"
Our room was immaculate. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. The morning breakfast that was included was yummy also. Would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Pam
"Perfect for business or leisure stay"
Other than the highway traffic noise, this is a great place to stay. It's close to office park, restaurants and shopping. Upscale mall is approximately 10 minutes (2 exits) away. Great for a business planning retreat where you can bring family.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
Keith
"almost perfect"
It was a great price, great comfort, and very clean. Breakfast and dinner included with what your nightly rate is, that's why I have one gripe. Dinner was until 7 and the servers would pull it early pack it up and take it out the back door for themselves. My husband didn't even get to eat one night because he came at the tail end of dinner hour. There was plenty left, I watched the server walk out with two large to go bags in hand. Too bad because the rest of the service was great, well except that the front desk employee did not like to stay at the front desk. I went up there several times to request something that ran out and was met with the, we stepped away, sign every time.
5 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Kattee
The hotel was perfect for our stay, we were in Indy for a baseball tournament, this hotel was 20 minutes from the venue. The laundry facilities were a asset.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
kate
"overall very impressed"
We had never stayed at a Homewood Suites before and overall were very impressed. Beautiful, spacious suite with full refrigerator. Wine/beer/soda with a dinner meant for families (chili dogs, fries, etc) at night and hot breakfast in morning. The only problem we encountered is the toilet in our room did not flush. Ick. Other than that, we will definitely stay at a Homewood Suites again.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
It was fine. Breakfast was a little disappointing the second day. Suite was spacious.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"not great for babies"
I expected a suite to be a living room/kitchen type area with a separate beddroom, but this was all one big space. In addition, the walls were paper-thin (we could hear other babies crying in the middle of the night) and there were bright street lights shining into our room that the blinds couldn't quite block out.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Great room, loved the free dinner, location was perfect distance to downtown! Pool is a bit on the small side, got crowded quickly.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
amd
"Amazing Hotel!"
This hotel will probably be our standard for all other hotels. Great service. Great breakfast. Great room. I would stay here again and again and again.
3 night trip Jun 9, 2014
kevin a
"Next to the interstate but quiet!"
Was a last minute choice- glad I made it! Clean, quiet, comfortable all sum up this Homewood Suites. Bed was comfortable, the kitchenette was a welcome sight and the breakfast was varied and fresh. Would def stay here again!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Best for now!"
Everything was perfect
1 night trip May 31, 2014
SUUZUS
"missing cot for #7"
There were 7 people, some kids, but the suite was setup for only 6 people. A cot was requested, but none were available.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Judy
"Great location at NW corner of Indy Metro area"
It was perfect. Great three-person suite. Free breakfast and evening happy hour with filling snacks. Close to W. 86th Street, Michigan Road, and Zionsville--and I465.
3 night trip with friends May 12, 2014
JP
"Great location..easy to get to"
Was in town for a wedding, but had time to see some of Indy..The staff was so helpful with asking our likes and dislikes recommended several different places to see..Rooms were clean and quiet..Beds were very comfortable..Complimentary breakfast exceed expectations..We will be staying here every time we come to Indy.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Jeri
"Bad experience"
I prepaid through Expedia but the hotel also charged my credit card - I had 4 charges on my card from the hotel - had to spend hours trying to get the charges removed. NOT FUN - Also, I could have gotten the hotel cheaper if I had just gone and checked in there. I won't use EXPEDIA AGAIN!!!
Other trip May 2, 2014
djk
"My stay at Homewood suites 04/14"
Way too expensive for condition of hotel. The fitness area is a joke. They only have one (1) treadmill and one (1) elliptical machine in a very small area. The breakfast was very meager compared to other hotels I have stayed at.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2014
fluffy
"Nice and quiet"
Pleased with our stay. The pictures are exactly what you would expect. The only complaint is the bed was not very comfortable. The room was clean and the kitchen was nice. We would stay again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Emoly
"Nice room but few amenities"
Hotel zone. Convenient to highways. Good business hotel for longer stays.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Overall - Stay was better than expected!"
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel - and appreciated all the extras - the fridge, the plates, bowls & silverware, and the pots and pans. The room was very spacious and our families were able to gather together to have meals together.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Certainly not what we anticipated...
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
unsatisfied
Pool area had too much chlorine and lack of towels otherwise it was a great hotel.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Not worth the price! The front desk attendant was unfriendly and not helpful. No towels at the pool and the water was cloudy with a green tint. Our room was infested with ants. The dinner provided in the evening was horrible along with the breakfast the next morning. Very loud and doors were banging all night. Could not wait to leave and will never stay there again! We have stayed at Homewood Suites before and were very pleased. This particular location was not desirable all around!
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
unsatisfied
"Nice Hotel, close to everything"
We had a lovely stay at the hotel. Everything was perfect. We stayed here because we heard bad reviews from the waterpark hotel and this one is right across the street. The waterpark was a drag, waste of money! We ended up hanging out in the hotel most of the time with our family. The staff was great. Great breakfast! First morning we had scrambled eggs and sausage the second morning was biscuits and gravy. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Five stars. My only complaint was our water in the shower came out of the showerhead and the faucet at the same time, no way to only come out of the showerhead. Overall it was an excellent stay!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Great stay at a great price"
Hotel was like a home away from home. Was there for cheer competition and ncaa basketball games. Staff and hotel was great. Only complaints were hair in the tub and the chlorine was strong in the pool area.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Kristen
Although the location is a little quirky, the hotel is great. Nice, clean, evening reception was awesome too.
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
"Convienent and cost effective"
Overall it was good. The one disappointment we had was that the pool heater was broken and the water in the jacuzzi was luke warm. I do know the staff had a mechanic in to at least look at the pool heater. Problem was we chose to stay at your hotel as part of the kids spring break and we were looking forward to taking advantage of the pool/jacuzzi facilities.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
John Cox
"Excellent room layout"
This hotel seemed understaffed in the evening. The pool area was always out of towels. The nice gentleman running the front desk was also responsible for running to the laundry room to get the towels out of the dryer, folding them, and taking them to the pool. The hot tub heater was not working on our second night. That was disappointing. We did not receive maid service while we were there (two night stay), so we had to request extra towels and were out of soap (five people in a suite) so the nice gentleman at the front desk had to go to the laundry room and get clean towels for us and take them to our room. This hotel is beautiful and our one bedroom suite was awesome. Kitchenette with dining table, living room with sofa bed and chairs, separate bedroom with two queen beds, and bathroom with sink outside of shower and toilet area. Great layout and clean. Courteous, helpful staff. Great location close to many restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Shell
"Perfect stay"
vVery happy with our stay. I was not expecting a complimentary dinner, wonderful to have to not worry about going out for dinner while traveling with four small children all by myself. They loved the pool, and the room was large enough for all of us to relax.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Best Night"
This was a one night stay, but everything was top notch. Our Daughter goes to Riley regularly and we had to find this place quickly. There was not a single thing to complain about. In fact I would praise the staff at this hotel for doing a job over and above the call.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014