All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here111 W University Ave, El Paso, TX, 79902, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Best Hotel"
Everything was excellent. Probably the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at. I couldn't find a thing wrong. Everyone that worked there was very pleasant.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Terrell
"vacation"
It was relaxing.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Martha
"hotel stay"
Pleasant stay. Very friendly staff - appropriate and genuine. Breakfast rather expensive and so so.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Betty G.
"Best in the area!!!"
Located near Providence and Las Palmas hospitals and UTEP, this is ideal if you are traveling to either or want to overnight for an event at the Special Events Center. West El Paso is somewhat limited on hotel choices, but this location is ideal. The hotel shuttle driver was extremely helpful and whisked us to Las Palmas hospital to visit an ailing relative. Warm welcoming staff, lovely and intimate eating and bar area...very comfortable bed. Next time I hope to get enjoy the amenities. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Cozy, clean, convenient"
Two rainy, windy days on business in El Paso were brightened by the friendly - and helpful - staff, pleasant environment, delicious breakfasts, and cozy room at the Hilton Garden Inn.
3 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Suzie
It would have been nice to enjoy a HOT shower, rather than cold
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
angie
"Wildcat game"
Surprised my wife with tickets to University of Arizona vs. UTEP basketball game, while on our way home to Arizona from Texas for the Christmas Holidays. Hotel was very close to basketball arena. After the game the bar staff was great. Took great care of all of the Arizona fans that were staying in the hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Hilario
"Very Nice Hotel & Location"
Very clean and well appointed furnishings as well as spacious room. Close to U of Texas campus and many restaurants. Highly recommend!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Marilyn
"El Paso stop"
Staff was very friendly
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great Location for Attending UTEP Sports!"
Went for basketball game. Nice hotel and within walking distance of Don Haskins Arena.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Very good!"
Very good! Very good! Close to UTEP. Friendly and very helpful staff. Clean rooms.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
h
"Nice & New"
Nice and new hotel. Room is spacious with comfortable beds. Good breakfast!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Marilyn
"Great service and accommodations."
I stayed for my graduation weekend and it made my experience that much better. Thank you for such wonderful service.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Ale
"Where's the customer service?"
First morning there, no cups for the coffee; waited only to learn none could be located. Room temperature control was impossible because the thermostat wasn't working and/or the fan wouldn't turn off. So tired the first two nights that it didn't matter once asleep. Third night got very little sleep because of the noisy fan. Took suitcases to the car 30 min. before noon checkout, came back for packages & key didn't work any more! Called front desk, said someone would come open it, waited so long I finally went to get it myself. Man w/key showed up as I was leaving the room. Where's the customer service?
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"No worries"
2nd time here and my stay was as good as the last time for sure. Next time in El Paso I will stay again.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Roger
"the wonderful stay for a great weekend"
The stay was great overall! Service, neighborhood, and cleanliness of the room happen toto be perfect! I couldn't ask for anything better on how I was treated and took care of at the Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University! Thanks and I will most definitely be planning to stay there when in town again!
3 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"It is the people that make the place lovely."
we had a nice stay. rooms are clean and comfy. i wanted to make sure to mention that the morning staff in particular was so thoughtful and cheery. it made me think that the GM of this property is really good at hiring. there were 3 different women in the restaurant and a male front desk guy that all had a sense of humor, big smile and created a welcoming environment. if we return, we will stay with you again. (and we will eat at Avila's - oh my)
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
lynne
"Had issues, but would stay again."
Stayed 3 nights, and we had a few issues, but the staff was helpful with trying to correct the problems. Night one, we had unruly noisy guests running up and down the hall,slamming doors @ 3:00a.m., should have called front desk, my fault. We changed rooms the next morning. The second morning a maintenance person tried to enter our room @ 5:30 in the morning. Not a great way to start the day with your door being opened. The safety catch stopped him. He went to the wrong room. The third morning the kitchen burned bacon and set off fire alarm at 5:30. Are you kidding me? All of that being said, we'd stay again. We were given some compensation on our bill as their motto is "satisfaction guaranteed", Good location, clean hotel. Staff did try to fix problems.
3 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"Toilets need updated"
The toilet clogged up the first time it was used called to have it fixed. it clogged up the next time it was used a different person came to fix it. no problems after that with the toilet.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Small Hotel, great service"
Stay there for only one night and it was great. Room was clean and nice size, beds were soft and clean. Staff was friendly. Will stay again next time around.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
fermin
"a good place to stay"
A nice place to stay with plenty to do nearby.
6 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great location awesome service"
Staff was very nice and helpful Carlos was very nice and help us with our accommodations.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
hector
"Nice enough"
Nice little hotel in University area w lots of restaurants nearby--great lobby area!! perfect to conduct my business meeting . Only drawbacks were the carpet in room was very stained and looked worn-- did not expect that from a Hilton property-and my bathtub could have looked cleaner But i will probably stay again as i really liked the location and the overall look of interior plus it had a fridge and a microwave in room!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Room was very clean and hotel staff was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Johnny
"Just passing through"
Quick overnight stay was comfortable, my wife thought something smelled funny though.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Desmond
Nice
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
Ray
"Excellent stay"
Great hotel! Comfortable beds, room was clean, location was great. All in all a very pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Convenient to UTEP Campus"
My daughter and I were in town for the One Direction concert. As this hotel is right next to the UTEP campus, we couldn't ask for more convenience. We walked to and from the concert at the Sun Bowl, which saved us from having to drive and park in that madness! Our room was very clean and quiet - only complaint is the bathroom. I've never been to a hotel that doesn't have a fan in the bathroom! And the lighting in there is horrible - the one light over the sink isn't nearly enough to brighten the tub/shower area or even put on makeup. The fitness room is small but still allows for a decent workout. Didn't go in the pool but it looked refreshing and clean. The restaurant is just okay - pricey for the quantity and quality of food. There are plenty of other places in the area within walking distance to dine. We ate one breakfast and one lunch for convenience, but the local places we went to were so much better. The staff is excellent. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and more than happy to help with any request.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Kathleen
"El Paso Visit"
Staff A+ and hotel was clean and fresh
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
mike
"Nice experience"
Normally more expensive than my budget but if you get a good rate and even if slightly over your budget its worth the extra. Nice food and good service at in house dining and desk staff were very helpful next day when I needed directions leaving.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Rob
"Excellent location for UTEP events"
I had a very pleasant stay. The one area for improvement would be an operational bathroom fan.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Glenn
"edge of UTEP campus"
The perfect place if UTEP is in your plans. Close to college and to lots of restaurants.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Close to hospital"
Not the hotels fault but not a good stay as I was nervous about some surgery and then I was sore. The room was clean and the service was great but I wasn't really enjoying myself.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Bobbi
The gentleman that checked us in was very helpful and polite... If I'm not mistaking his name was Guillermo... Even greeted us by our names...
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Greatness"
Every aspect of this facility exceeded expectations! Service was top notch. We will use this hotel exclusively when visiting El Paso. Housekeeping shined the chrome in the Bathroom daily, nice touch!
4 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Robert Hutchinson
"restaurant service"
the women at the restaurant were friendly and very nice to deal with, no matter the meal or the time of day. Super staff!
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"check in"
Ms Rodriguez checked us in again & she still has a bad attitude She Insisted and persisted that our reservation was Not from hotels.com & that we HAD requested a handicapped room.Neither is true. "I'm looking at it right now," she said, looking at her computer screen. We got the room we wanted but her nasty attitude is a huge contrast to everyone else's there. The staff at the restaurant were all exceptionally friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"Front desk service"
For our first night we were given a room that felt like a hospital room because the shower stall had so many gadgets. The bathroom vanity was too small for two people and towels covered the adjacent toilet top. We did not request such a room and when we called the front desk, the same woman who checked us in said "all the rooms are the same." Not true. We've stayed there before. We were tired tot change rooms that night, but we did the following morning. Desk clerk then was very nice & helpful! Second night was just fine.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"UTEP football camp"
The stay was great. The pool was small, but nice. The exercise room is nice, it did the job. The restroom was small, the cheap $5 shower head could be better. It does not adjust it I can shower my child. We got in late, so we slept in and put the do not disturb sign on the door. We were not disturbed, we left the room about 12:30 pm, and we returned around 5pm, our room was not clean. I informed the front desk and they advised that there was no one available to clean it but what needed to be done. They brought new towels, and made the bed, but the shower needed to be cleaned and the trash cans needed to be emptied.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Would stay again"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Hotel is within walking distance of great restaurants. Only negative was that our room was next door to the mechanical room. Could hear a constant "hum" in our room.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
jmm
"Wonderful stay!"
Stayed here for Neon Desert, and I have to say it was beautiful. Staff was very friendly. Room was lovely. Honestly can't find anything to complain about.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Ashley
Fantastic
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Amazing service"
Stayed 2 nights and the hotel was clean. The customer service was amazing. Would highly recommend
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Roxy
"Smoking?"
I paid for a room that claimed to be a "smoking" room, but upon arriving, we learn that smoking in the rooms are not allowed. When paying for this room, there is nothing that indicates that our request for a smoking room would not be permitted, yet they take all of the money very quickly. Either, change the criteria here to non-smoking only, or allow people to smoke wherever they want!
Other trip May 26, 2014
a bit difficult to get to off of I -10 due to the University. Staff very helpful. Coffee and cookies available in early afternoon, free newspaper. Pool lovely. The room temperature control worked very well. Overall, a very nice hotel.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Close to UTEP"
No complaints. Easy to get to. Great atmosphere.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Joe Arteritano
Great location. We were visiting family. Hotel was very goo, clean and room was a good size. Price was a little high, but our stay was very good. Staff was helpful and hotel was first class.
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Soft mattress and terrible in-room coffee"
Several people had recommended this hotel to me and I was prepared to like it but certain things got in the way of a fully comfortable stay. The mattress was too soft and the coffee in the pods to make your own are the worst I have ever tasted. It's difficult to get up and go if you don't sleep well and have to go down to the lobby to get the slightly better coffee provided free there.My companion had fallen sick and we asked for early check in (1:00PM) and they would not let us which also left a bitter taste in my mouth. Also one of the shades in the room was torn.But the location is convenient to UTEP where I was giving a talk and that can go a long way.
3 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Zarela
"Retrain Front Desk Staff"
My wife and I were on a road trip with our adult son. We booked as 3 adults on expedia and the hotel assigned us one King bed, period. That won't work. When I asked for a change the woman at the desk tried to justify the one king bed instead of making the change. The man at the desk was very helpful for which I am thankful.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Greg
"Great business hotel"
Absolutely no complaints. Free parking, free airport shuttle, great breakfast, great rate, comfy room. Will definitely return!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014