All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
111 W University Ave, El Paso, TX, 79902, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

Great amenities
    Bad breakfast
  • Value
    Poor value for money
I was disappointed with the cost of the breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2016
Greg
"Sleepless in El Paso"
While this part of town near the University of Texas at El Paso is incredible, this Hilton Garden Inn which has been refurbished is again showing it's age. It needs another refurbishing. The carpets in the hallways and in the rooms are worn and have a dirty appearance . While the room was comfortable, I was placed in a room on top of a ballroom on New Year's eve which didn't help with tranquility. Thus the hotel was generous and credited me back $50 for the inconvenience but only after my protest. If you want the perfection expected of a Hilton Garden Inn, then you are better off staying at the one further east near the airport.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2015
"LOVED this hotel"
LOVED this hotel.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Comfortable"
Great staff, wonderful hot tub and pool!
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Raychel
"Relaxing and Refreshing"
I look forward to my next stay.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Carrie
"Great Service and Smiling Staff"
Wonderful stay in El Paso. The hotel staff were all very friendly and the hotel was a great fit for our business trip to UTEP. Couldn't ask for better food and prices.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
Carrie
"El Paso Experience"
The hotel was very nice. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Alda
"Pretty good"
It was nice, but the refrigerator didn't really work great
6 night trip Jul 12, 2015
Wyatt
The staff was great.
5 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Staci
Our stay was very nice! The entire staff was very friendly and attentive. We ate breakfast and dinner twice. The food was tasty every time. Will stay again!
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Couples night and a concert."
The front desk person was very professional and friendly. We were pleased he offered their van driver to take us to the festival. Rooms were good. They had both down and allergy free pillows in the room, which was nice. There were used glasses outside our door when we checked in and they were still there when we checked out. The breakfast buffet employees were friendly and helpful. Zero signage as to price of the buffet (we even wondered if it was free) so we were shocked to pay $25 for a breakfast for two. Would have gone elsewhere had we known. Silly us for not asking! I wouldn't be drawn to staying here again but wouldn't be opposed to it either.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"family"
Great hotel!!!!
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Noe
"will definitely stay here again!"
Picked the Hilton Garden because we were in town for our grandson's graduation at the UTEP special events ctr. We walked to the event which was very convenient. Our hotel stay was very comfortable. One thing I noticed was that we had a larger variety of TV channels to choose from than during our last stay at this hotel a few years ago. All in all it was a very enjoyable stay. The breakfast at the hotel restaurant was also extremely good.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Les
"great hotel in a great location."
one of the nicer hotels in El Paso that I have stayed in.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Good trip"
Did not like the fact . Breakfast was extra..
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
Juan R
Hotel was conveniently located near UTEP!
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Excellent !"
Made a stop at El Paso for one night. I had a very comfortable stay here. The front desk people are very helpful. I asked for chinese restaurants and were kind enough to call the restaurant what time they will close and if they are available for delivery. They also have a shuttle that will take you to the restaurant as an option. Rooms are clean and I had a comfortable sleep. I will stay in this hotel again if i pass by El Paso.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Travel05
"Weekend getaway"
Decent hotel for a weekend getaway
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Best Hotel"
Everything was excellent. Probably the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at. I couldn't find a thing wrong. Everyone that worked there was very pleasant.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Terrell
It was a very good experience, the staff was friendly, service was very good.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"vacation"
It was relaxing.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Martha
"Good Staff, Frustrating Hotel..."
Rooms were great, staff was wonderful but seemed to be lacking in a couple areas. The pool/hot tub area is accessible to the public and given the cleanliness of it I believe they were using it. When you do go out to the pool the door back into the main building doesn't open and I ended up having to slosh over to the MAIN entrance to get back to the room! At $12, the breakfast seems on the steep side considering what other hotels include in the room's price...
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
T
"hotel stay"
Pleasant stay. Very friendly staff - appropriate and genuine. Breakfast rather expensive and so so.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Betty G.
"Great hotel! Great service!"
This is the second time I have stayed here. I'll stay there any time I am in El Paso. I like the location. The staff is fantastic and the rooms are great!
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Lynn
We stayed there one night, I really cant think of anything to complain about.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Best in the area!!!"
Located near Providence and Las Palmas hospitals and UTEP, this is ideal if you are traveling to either or want to overnight for an event at the Special Events Center. West El Paso is somewhat limited on hotel choices, but this location is ideal. The hotel shuttle driver was extremely helpful and whisked us to Las Palmas hospital to visit an ailing relative. Warm welcoming staff, lovely and intimate eating and bar area...very comfortable bed. Next time I hope to get enjoy the amenities. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Cozy, clean, convenient"
Two rainy, windy days on business in El Paso were brightened by the friendly - and helpful - staff, pleasant environment, delicious breakfasts, and cozy room at the Hilton Garden Inn.
3 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Suzie
"Nice hotel close to UTEP"
No complaints at all. An observation could be that it needs to have more bending machines and more variety. A night owl like me could appreciate that.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
It would have been nice to enjoy a HOT shower, rather than cold
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
angie
"Wildcat game"
Surprised my wife with tickets to University of Arizona vs. UTEP basketball game, while on our way home to Arizona from Texas for the Christmas Holidays. Hotel was very close to basketball arena. After the game the bar staff was great. Took great care of all of the Arizona fans that were staying in the hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Hilario
"Very Nice Hotel & Location"
Very clean and well appointed furnishings as well as spacious room. Close to U of Texas campus and many restaurants. Highly recommend!
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Marilyn
"El Paso stop"
Staff was very friendly
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great Location for Attending UTEP Sports!"
Went for basketball game. Nice hotel and within walking distance of Don Haskins Arena.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Very good!"
Very good! Very good! Close to UTEP. Friendly and very helpful staff. Clean rooms.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
h
"Nice & New"
Nice and new hotel. Room is spacious with comfortable beds. Good breakfast!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Marilyn
"Great service and accommodations."
I stayed for my graduation weekend and it made my experience that much better. Thank you for such wonderful service.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Ale
"Where's the customer service?"
First morning there, no cups for the coffee; waited only to learn none could be located. Room temperature control was impossible because the thermostat wasn't working and/or the fan wouldn't turn off. So tired the first two nights that it didn't matter once asleep. Third night got very little sleep because of the noisy fan. Took suitcases to the car 30 min. before noon checkout, came back for packages & key didn't work any more! Called front desk, said someone would come open it, waited so long I finally went to get it myself. Man w/key showed up as I was leaving the room. Where's the customer service?
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
"No worries"
2nd time here and my stay was as good as the last time for sure. Next time in El Paso I will stay again.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Roger
"the wonderful stay for a great weekend"
The stay was great overall! Service, neighborhood, and cleanliness of the room happen toto be perfect! I couldn't ask for anything better on how I was treated and took care of at the Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University! Thanks and I will most definitely be planning to stay there when in town again!
3 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"It is the people that make the place lovely."
we had a nice stay. rooms are clean and comfy. i wanted to make sure to mention that the morning staff in particular was so thoughtful and cheery. it made me think that the GM of this property is really good at hiring. there were 3 different women in the restaurant and a male front desk guy that all had a sense of humor, big smile and created a welcoming environment. if we return, we will stay with you again. (and we will eat at Avila's - oh my)
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
lynne
"Had issues, but would stay again."
Stayed 3 nights, and we had a few issues, but the staff was helpful with trying to correct the problems. Night one, we had unruly noisy guests running up and down the hall,slamming doors @ 3:00a.m., should have called front desk, my fault. We changed rooms the next morning. The second morning a maintenance person tried to enter our room @ 5:30 in the morning. Not a great way to start the day with your door being opened. The safety catch stopped him. He went to the wrong room. The third morning the kitchen burned bacon and set off fire alarm at 5:30. Are you kidding me? All of that being said, we'd stay again. We were given some compensation on our bill as their motto is "satisfaction guaranteed", Good location, clean hotel. Staff did try to fix problems.
3 night business trip Nov 21, 2014
"Toilets need updated"
The toilet clogged up the first time it was used called to have it fixed. it clogged up the next time it was used a different person came to fix it. no problems after that with the toilet.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Small Hotel, great service"
Stay there for only one night and it was great. Room was clean and nice size, beds were soft and clean. Staff was friendly. Will stay again next time around.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
fermin
"a good place to stay"
A nice place to stay with plenty to do nearby.
6 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Great location awesome service"
Staff was very nice and helpful Carlos was very nice and help us with our accommodations.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
hector
"Nice enough"
Nice little hotel in University area w lots of restaurants nearby--great lobby area!! perfect to conduct my business meeting . Only drawbacks were the carpet in room was very stained and looked worn-- did not expect that from a Hilton property-and my bathtub could have looked cleaner But i will probably stay again as i really liked the location and the overall look of interior plus it had a fridge and a microwave in room!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Room was very clean and hotel staff was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Johnny
"Just passing through"
Quick overnight stay was comfortable, my wife thought something smelled funny though.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014