All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
111 W University Ave, El Paso, TX, 79902, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

The gentleman that checked us in was very helpful and polite... If I'm not mistaking his name was Guillermo... Even greeted us by our names...
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Greatness"
Every aspect of this facility exceeded expectations! Service was top notch. We will use this hotel exclusively when visiting El Paso. Housekeeping shined the chrome in the Bathroom daily, nice touch!
4 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Robert Hutchinson
"restaurant service"
the women at the restaurant were friendly and very nice to deal with, no matter the meal or the time of day. Super staff!
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"check in"
Ms Rodriguez checked us in again & she still has a bad attitude She Insisted and persisted that our reservation was Not from hotels.com & that we HAD requested a handicapped room.Neither is true. "I'm looking at it right now," she said, looking at her computer screen. We got the room we wanted but her nasty attitude is a huge contrast to everyone else's there. The staff at the restaurant were all exceptionally friendly.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
"Front desk service"
For our first night we were given a room that felt like a hospital room because the shower stall had so many gadgets. The bathroom vanity was too small for two people and towels covered the adjacent toilet top. We did not request such a room and when we called the front desk, the same woman who checked us in said "all the rooms are the same." Not true. We've stayed there before. We were tired tot change rooms that night, but we did the following morning. Desk clerk then was very nice & helpful! Second night was just fine.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"UTEP football camp"
The stay was great. The pool was small, but nice. The exercise room is nice, it did the job. The restroom was small, the cheap $5 shower head could be better. It does not adjust it I can shower my child. We got in late, so we slept in and put the do not disturb sign on the door. We were not disturbed, we left the room about 12:30 pm, and we returned around 5pm, our room was not clean. I informed the front desk and they advised that there was no one available to clean it but what needed to be done. They brought new towels, and made the bed, but the shower needed to be cleaned and the trash cans needed to be emptied.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Would stay again"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Hotel is within walking distance of great restaurants. Only negative was that our room was next door to the mechanical room. Could hear a constant "hum" in our room.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
jmm
"Wonderful stay!"
Stayed here for Neon Desert, and I have to say it was beautiful. Staff was very friendly. Room was lovely. Honestly can't find anything to complain about.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Ashley
Fantastic
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Amazing service"
Stayed 2 nights and the hotel was clean. The customer service was amazing. Would highly recommend
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Roxy
"Smoking?"
I paid for a room that claimed to be a "smoking" room, but upon arriving, we learn that smoking in the rooms are not allowed. When paying for this room, there is nothing that indicates that our request for a smoking room would not be permitted, yet they take all of the money very quickly. Either, change the criteria here to non-smoking only, or allow people to smoke wherever they want!
Other trip May 26, 2014
a bit difficult to get to off of I -10 due to the University. Staff very helpful. Coffee and cookies available in early afternoon, free newspaper. Pool lovely. The room temperature control worked very well. Overall, a very nice hotel.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Close to UTEP"
No complaints. Easy to get to. Great atmosphere.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Joe Arteritano
Great location. We were visiting family. Hotel was very goo, clean and room was a good size. Price was a little high, but our stay was very good. Staff was helpful and hotel was first class.
4 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Soft mattress and terrible in-room coffee"
Several people had recommended this hotel to me and I was prepared to like it but certain things got in the way of a fully comfortable stay. The mattress was too soft and the coffee in the pods to make your own are the worst I have ever tasted. It's difficult to get up and go if you don't sleep well and have to go down to the lobby to get the slightly better coffee provided free there.My companion had fallen sick and we asked for early check in (1:00PM) and they would not let us which also left a bitter taste in my mouth. Also one of the shades in the room was torn.But the location is convenient to UTEP where I was giving a talk and that can go a long way.
3 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Zarela
"Retrain Front Desk Staff"
My wife and I were on a road trip with our adult son. We booked as 3 adults on expedia and the hotel assigned us one King bed, period. That won't work. When I asked for a change the woman at the desk tried to justify the one king bed instead of making the change. The man at the desk was very helpful for which I am thankful.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Greg
"Great business hotel"
Absolutely no complaints. Free parking, free airport shuttle, great breakfast, great rate, comfy room. Will definitely return!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
DR
"Unexpected Passport Trip"
We had to make a last minute trip to El Paso for an appointment at the El Paso Passport Agency. Not knowing the area we wanted to find a nice hotel that was relatively close to the passport agency as we had a very early appointment. The hotel was beautiful, close to restaurants, coffee places and just a mile or or two from our appointment. (It is also accross from the hospital) We checked in later in the evening, well after dark and about an hour later we received a call from the front desk. They had found the door open on our truck. One of us had left inadvertently left it open. They shut it and took the time to figure out whose vehicle it was and called us immdiately. Thankfully, everything was in its place. Our room was comfortable and clean and was reasonably priced.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
Angela
Great place , this was the fourth time we stayed at this hotel. No problems at all,very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Service was excellent, rooms clean and comfortable
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
"Everything I expected and more..."
I was extremely pleased with this hotel. Friendly and informative staff, clean and comfortable rooms and it was quiet. Next time in El Paso I'll return to this hotel!
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Roger Passman
"excellent"
everything was excellent the staff really friendly, clean rooms.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
The hotel overcharge me more than 40 usd and I do not what was for
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Sandra Duarte
"Quick Stop in El Paso"
This place is awesome, nice jacuzzi and pool. Nice place to stay in El Paso...
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Rooms were very clean. Keurig coffee pot in the room was a nice touch. Ordered room service that was excellent food and reasonably placed.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Doug
"You won't find a better place"
This hotel hits the ball out of the park in all categories. Quality of room, on site restaurant, all personnel from the front desk, shuttle, restaurant, housekeeping, and the location is simply unbeatable in El Paso. Parking is copious and free. Easy walk to many places in the neighborhood with live music, great food...Easily one of the all around best hotels I have stayed at in over 50 years traveling the world. Easy access to Interstate highway.
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
P. Wehrle
"Comfortable"
The Garden Inn is where I stay on my way to the West Coast. It is peaceful, beds very comfortable, free internet, food excellent and not expensive. It's not luxury, but very nice.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Kat
"Football Weekend"
The hotel and staff were fantastic! The hotel has a great restaurant, plus there was a very good selection of dining options within an easy walk. Additionally, the hotel is adjacent to the University of Texas El Paso which made this a snap to get to the game. Thanks for a great weekend!
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
BAPS
"Restaurant"
The restaurant staff was superb during my stay. We had dinner and breakfast and a wonderful staff.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Very satisfied with stay."
Food at resturant was great! I had steak wrap, hubby had steak shared molten cake ala mode for dessert. Rooms are comfortble and clean. Staff very friendly.
2 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
Jeanettej505
Normal conversation in the hall was audible in the room. It was homecoming at UTEP and guests were talking as they returned from activities. The walls hardly muffled their voices. They were not being loud and boisterous. On the plus side there is a perfect little mountain just outside the back of the hotel.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Clean, Comfortable, and convenient"
This motel is located right on the main route, but was quiet and comfortable with large clean rooms. We enjoyed the complimentary Breakfast. The waffles were fun and easy to make. Good value
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"University Visit"
Excellent hotel close to University clean and efficient
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Wonderful place to stay in EP. Can't really say more, I have no complaints.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
This is a fabulous hotel and a great location. The staff is always so pleasant and helpful.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Loved it"
if you are visiting the school, this is the best hotel!!! even if you aren't it's super convenient and close to everything!
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Stacie
"Football Getaway"
As for the location, perfect for attending a football game at the Sun Bowl. Unfortunately this hotel has a problem with noisy plumbing on the East wing. I brought it to their attention, they know it exist but the fix is too expensive. The hotel was 100% booked which magnified the problem.
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"Great Hotel in the West Side"
This is a great hotel experience for anyone needing to be in the near west side of El Paso. Super convenient to UTEP and many hospitals. The hotel is very clean and well maintained. Beds are comfy and linens are soft. Swimming pool is of a good size and they even have a bar!Only complaint was that the air conditioner was a tad loud when it turned on. But other than that a very pleasant experience. Highly recomended.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Beto
"Great hotel!"
Located away from the hustle and bustle of El Paso. Very clean, great staff! Everyone was extremely accomodating and friendly. Food is very tasty in the restaurant. Definitely will stay again!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"GREAT STAFF"
GREAT staff. The friendliest staff I have ever encountered!
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Anthony
It was great but the room just would not cool down. HOT!
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
"hot tub was too cold"
check in was very fast, bed was very comfortable, pool was very nice BUT hot tub was colder than the pool. meetings ran late so the times we went to hot tub to unwind we found the hot tub to be cery cold, we informed front desk 3 times so should have been fixed after first night.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"Nice room but no free breakfast"
The room was nice, but breakfast was not included. An additional charge was incurred if you at there, unlike other hotels. This would not induce me to return as other hotels include buffet breakfasts.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Convenient location"
Arrived on a Saturday earlier than expected . I was allowed to check in a couple of hours early the staff was very professional , friendly and very helpful. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus within a five mile radius. The driver was very informative of the area, had a very enjoyable and peaceful stay. I would highly recommend to anyone staying in El Paso Tx.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Lu
"A trip back home"
I can recommend this hotel to business or pleasure travelers. The location is excellent, the pricing was reasonable, and the property is clean and maintained.
5 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Comfortable and in trendy area!"
Enjoyed our stay on a Hot Monday evening, when what we were looking for was to get in the pool and cool off. Not too busy...just perfect. Had a quiet, great night sleep!!
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
The hotel staff made our stay very pleasant. They were helpful and friendly. We definitely appreciated that.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Conveniently located to down town"
Excellent hotel, clean, cooperative staff, well maintained. Had breakfast one morning and found price excessive, even for hotel restaurants. Will stay again, but will eat elsewhere.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Nice, nice hotel"
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I had no idea it so large and quite comfy. Good location to the event I attended. Carpet did have have a stain which was the only cleanliness issue. Nights were quiet.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Can recomend this place!"
We had only two problems; first, the toilet was dirty when we arrived but they clean it immediately after I notified it. Second, they gave our room to another lady that arrived trying to open the room while we were bathing because they gave her the same room, at least we had the second lock. Besides that, checking in and out was very fast, parking is free, staff is really nice and helpful as well as the staff from the bar and restaurant. They also have some cucumber water and chocolate cookies that we really enjoyed !!!Safe place and really well located for me that had a meeting at UT.
2 night business trip May 31, 2013