All hotels in Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
4 Home Depot Dr, Plymouth, MA, 02360, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Way too pricey to overlook the Home Depot!"
I have stayed in hotels in downtown Saigon, Vietnam and historic Istanbul, Turkey for less than I paid for the privilege of staying for 3 days overlooking the local Home Depot in Plymouth, Massachusetts...and no breakfast included to boot! A very ordinary hotel...
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Edward Eisenhart
"Great place to rest and refresh!"
Nice location to base from while visiting family in Plymouth...an attractive Hilton property. No problems at all - friendly staff.
4 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Roberta
"It works"
Hotel is relatively new, Is well maintained. There are a few restaurants very east to access off the interstate.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice, Nice Hotel in a great location"
Stay was great. This hotel, including our room, was spotless and the service was great. The location was central to many places and we took advantage of this.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel with great pool."
My kids enjoyed pool. This hotel located close to plantation.
"Very nice stay"
It was a very relaxing stay....
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2014
Josh
"Good service"
Our room was very nice with a comfy bed. The breakfast was excellent and the device in the restaurant was great. Karen was exceptionally helpful. A very good experience. Thank you.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Pauline
Fantastic location, great staff, large room. Easy accomdoations for business, will be back!
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"Easy highway access; close to beach access."
Well cared for property. Spotless and quiet as a sanitarium. Easy access to Boston, Plymouth harbor, and Cape Cod areas. The room was spotless and so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Important because I can't stand loud mechanicals that vibrant my brain. The ice machines are segregated in closed rooms increasing quietness. Food court was fantastic. Huge, new, high-quality Panasonic TV was a plus. In-room refrigerator was a nice touch. Bathroom was fit for a king/queen. Pool was clean and well-maintained. Close to gas stations and other off-highway services. Hotel staff were helpful but could smile a bit more. Otherwise, a great high-value stop if you are touring in the area.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Rusty
"quiet, comfortable and great service"
I was surprised at first as it is next door to Home Depot and other businesses. But was pleased that it was more of a business hotel that offered a quiet pleasant atmosphere. it is close to all the sites without the congestion. The only down side was there were not many restaurants nearby. I highly recommend this hotel for those who like quiet and great service. I'd give it 4.5 stars
5 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"Hilton Gardens Hotel- Plymouth, Ma."
Convenient location. Great breakfast buffet. Helpful staff.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Not all bad bit disappointed"
I was looking for a quiet night away with the hubs with no kids. I was most looking forward to sleeping in!! With young kids at home and a special needs child this was huge! Well, the In room clock/alarm clock went off at 5:30 AM on a Saturday morning!!!! Ruined my sleeping In once I'm up I'm up. Our room was on the side of the hotel near the main road...it is very loud. The maids were outside our room at 8 am talking VERY loudly, slamming doors in the a joining room etc. I was not.happy to say the least. I am an hhoners member so I requested a late check out when we checked In. I was told no problem. Then we got locked out of our room. They deactivated our room keys. Just annoying. I felt more like a number at this hotel. Not very personal. The positive. ..the room was very Clean.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Nice hotel in central shopping center"
Stayed here while household goods were moved. Clean, good location. Well lit parking lot. Close to downtown for dining and other services
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Almost perfect"
The hotel is very nice and modern. Everything was clean and the staff was very friendly. The pool and spa were clean and refreshing. They really did a nice job with the amenities and even the small stuff, down to the USB plugs on the night stand to charge your cell phones. My only complaint was the beds and pillows. We had 2 queens and they were springy and uncomfortable. The pillows were way too soft and went flat immediately upon resting your head on them. Apparently, the King beds are adjustable (similar to SleepNumber beds) so we'll have to try them out next time. Overall it was a bit pricey for the low level of comfort.
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
Rich
"Very nice staff, clean, well done."
The stay was very nice. I am really quite impressed, sould recommend it but I am disappointed with one thing. When I made reservations through Hotel.com I requested and had confirmed in having a room with a King Size bed, instead I got two queen size and told when I arrived that there wasn't a king size bed room available. It would have made my stay perfect.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Good Time!"
Nice location. Friendly staff. Warm pool for a late night swim. Had a great time.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Brendan
"Perfect hotel for a getaway with Grandchildren"
Spending time at Plimouth Plantation , wanted something reasonably priced, close to where we wanted to be, plus had to have a pool! This hotel exceeded our expectations!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"A welcoming stay in Spring"
It was just the thing after a long, cold winter stuck in-doors. Having stayed there in the past, I knew the rooms were comfortable, the amenities were fantastic, and the hotel is within driving distance of all that Plymouth has to offer.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Martha
"In town for a wedding"
Room was relaxed and comfy. Had a keurig for coffee in the room as well as neutrogena bath products to use. The tub was dirty, which was unappealing and the mini fridge was very loud, I am thinking it was broken because this didn't seem to the case in our friends hotel room down the hall. They had coffee and fruit infused water available in the lobby which I enjoyed.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
LG
"Great staff everything was top shelf, loved it."
Can't say enough about the staff, condition, overall experience
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Hilton holiday"
My kids, husband and I had a lovely stay. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable with crisp sheets and a clean smelling, cozy bed.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Chrissie
The hotel was very nice, there was an issue with the hot tub being too hot and when brought to the staffs attention it was fixed immediately. I would definitely stay here again. The only down side is you have to pay $12 for the breakfast.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
michelle
"everything goog bed a little hard"
great hotel clean quiet great location great shooppimg quiet atmosphere
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
couple
"Love this place!"
This hotel is charming and immaculate. Very cozy lobby area with a fireplace. Very comfortable bed.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"perfect"
So impressed from the moment I walked in! Love it ! Love it! The keurig in the room, the baked goods in the lobby for guests and the decor there all make me love
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
jacquie
"Pretty good"
The room was clean, a tad small and no room darkening blinds, but manageable.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Good hotel. Nice friendly staff..
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2013
"Garden Inn - Plymouth"
The hotel was very nice , clean and convenient. The listing is inaccurate. There is no restaurant - only breakfast. The bar-lounge is only seasonal which is not indicated in the listing. We had a nice stay, but chose this hotel based on amenities that did not exist
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Great service"
Great, clean hotel and wonderful stuff ! My lost suitcase was found and mailed to me. They made my family vacation most enjoyable.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Hotel was very nice and everything looked like it was brand new. Only a 7 minute drive to the Plimoth Plantation and very easy to get to. I felt very safe at the hotel. CONS- the toliet paper is the thinest and cheapest you could image we cringed everytime we had to use it. It was so thin and rough. Please new TP. The bed was a good idea, but it doesn't work properly I turned it all the way down to soft and it was still so hard my back ached. The pool was tiny. Bath water could be warmer. PROS - I loved the chair and ottoman, tons of parking, big bath tub which I used, the reading lights were the normal ones vs. those new green ones that wreck havoc on the eyes, I like the old ones better which they used, the blue ones are in the bathroom yuck, easy to get around to downtown and all those tourist things. Everything is perfect shape and the workers were nice and friendly too. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Angel
"modern, convenient, clean"
Modern hotel, convenient location, clean facilities all around. I would definitely stay there again. Value was good as well.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Serene business setting!"
Wonderful staff, clean, modern and sunny facility. So much to see and do nearby and fabulous business center and snacks provided.
3 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
Sandy
"nice hotel"
pleasant, got a good night sleep because it was quiet, clean, and felt safe
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"10 Minutes to any of the Plymouth Historical sites"
This is a very nice business class hotel with large rooms, reasonable workout facilities and a pool an spa. While the setting is in a shopping mall this proves very useful as you can walk to several reasonably priced restaurants. For the tourist the hotel is within 10 minutes to all the historical sites of Plymouth: Mayflower Replica, Plymouth Rock, and Plymoth Plantation. It is a solid hotel, their breakfast needs to be improved and the mattress could be updated.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Frequent travel
"kind service but a bit far from area attractions"
This is a nice hotel. It is clean, the staff is friendly, and it was a comfortable sleep. If you are looking somewhere in walking distance from area attractions you will not find much more than a shopping center. You are going to need a car to travel to museums and the waterfront.
2 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
"Great stay for a great price."
The hotel and staff were wonderful. All the amenities of a high priced hotel with all the comforts you would desire.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2013
rrr152
"Like a Rock (even in Plymouth)"
Everything a traveller should expect. Would definitely stay again
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
bean town trip
"Nice Hotel close to town."
Hotel was easy to get to, very well kept, close to town and restaurants.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
D
"Nice hotel close to everything in Plymouth."
The hotel is newer, but lacks updates in the rooms. Minutes from anywhere you would like to go in Plymouth.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Clean, quiet hotel"
Clean, comfortable hotel room with flat screen TV and quiet surroundings. This is our second stay at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Greg
"Easy to find"
The hotel was clean. Staff pleasant. Traveling with elderly parents and they loved the 24 hour complimentary coffee.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
CNL
"Fair"
I've stayed in many Hilton Garden Hotels, this was not one of the nicer ones. Ok, but don't expect a spacious room or many amenities.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"returning guest"
I always stay here in September while attending an annual conference. Clean, comfortable and plenty of places to eat and visit nearby.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Stew
"Very Clean!"
I am very critical of hotels and cleanliness. This hotel was quiet, clean and the staff was very nice. We have family in the area and have stayed at a few hotels. This is by far the best in the area.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Angela
Good experience. Wish breakfast was included like other hotels in chain.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2013
"A nice place to stay"
Thought it would have been closer to downtown as we were running the Run to the Rock. I called and put a late checkout on our room. The night we checked in I asked the girl if it was there, no, but she said she would add it in. When we came back from our run at 12:30 (late checkout is 1:00) we were locked out of our room and had to go back downstairs to activate the keys. That's my only complaint. We didn't eat there and only spent one night so we couldn't rate too much else.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Sheri
"Average hotel stay"
Location was great and easy to get to. Kids enjoyed the pool (small). Would have been nice if breakfast was free. Went down to lobby @ 6:30am and ate - there were no signs up indicating that breakfast was not free (and hotel staff said nothing to me about the having to pay) but when wife and kids went down after 8:00am, sign was up to say that it was $11.95 for adults and $6.95 for kids.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2013
"right off the highway"
Had a wonderful stay. Would recommend property.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"Standard Stay"
Clean room , reliable service. Nothing overly special but we weren't there for the room. Good breakfast
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
Laurie
"Rm 319 needs a new bed"
Bed was hard as a rock,extremely un comfortable.other than that the hotel served its purpose.the restaurant staff were friendly,wish I could say the same for some of the desk staff .
Other trip Aug 17, 2013