All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
1118 Central Park Drive, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
Passing thru
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Jacquie
"Would do again"
Friendly staff and clean comfortable room. Pool nice and warm, hot tub needed a cleaning. Always nice to arrive in time for "happy hour", breakfast was exceptional as well.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Very nice place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
"Fantastic"
it was great everyone was friendly All the food served both am and pm was super
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Rebecca
hotel . com .... another home run ... staff waz 5 star ,,, thank you again
2 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
george
"Great Location. Upscale Feeling."
Slightly higher cost than nearby competition but worth it. Loads of eating and shopping choices nearby. Easy to find; close to the interstate. Only demerit is that the very nice fitness center caters to aerobic exercise. It also needs more weight training equipment.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2015
Alan
very nice Every body was friendly and nice room clean
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
NEDRA
"Nice Drury"
Everything was very clean and nice. Friendly staff will stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Got to the hotel at around 9:45 pm they didn't have the room style we paid extra for on hotel .com gave us a handicap room. The poor gentleman at the deck was overwhelmed and was not able to do his job due to a handicap, around 15 people waiting in line while he tried very hard. Hotel was ok area was good
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Todd
"joyce"
It was great stay
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
joyce
Hotel was great. Far better breakfast than any other hotels I've stayed at. Clean hotel and friendly staff.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
very friendly staff evening happy hour &breakfast very good way above average
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Keith
Comfortable room, beds. Friendly staff, good food
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"high recommendation"
We were there to attend a funeral.Best night sleep in a week. Good breakfast.Friendly happy helpful staff.
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Comfortable stopping off point before St Louis."
Smooth road stop. Free dinner was a nice surprise.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
on the way to W
"corona's vacation"
overnight stop , definitely worth your money .
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
NICOLE
"Very pleased"
Fantastic, breakfast was much better than similar properties i have stayed with, the happy hour appetizers saved the expense of an evening meal and were of good quality. The coffee was just as good as the starbucks across the street and it was free.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Iowa august 2015"
Everything about this hotel was wonderful. Definitely would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Charlie
"Rude Jr manager"
Due to extreme heat we needed to check in at 2:15pm. But was rudely told that check in was 3pm. Heat index was 118 for the day and my 4 year old was to hot to continue site seeing. We had to leave the hotel and drive around for 45 minutes. We were offered no refreshments nor were we offered to wait in the lounge until our room was available.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Stacey
"Amazing breakfast."
Stayed to nights. Very clean and the room was big. Giant bathroom. Best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"The best stay ever."
This was a beautiful well kept hotel. The room was nice and very clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this Hotel. Oh, and breakfast was pretty good.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Simmie
"Will stay again."
This hotel and staff were amazing, we'll be staying again.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"First time at Drury and won't be our last!!!"
Spacious rooms. Ultra-friendly staff. And you can't beat the Free Food!!! HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND Drury!!
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"clean andquality service"
See above
7 night business trip May 17, 2015
Clara
Was very disappointed in pool and hot tub condition. Pool was dirty and hot tub was cold and dirty. Was not told ahead hot tub was out of order. Room was clean. Pillows were old feeling.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Stacey
"Out of town guests were thrilled!"
A+
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Brent
"Awesome family spot!"
This was a family getaway for my brood of 7, including 5 kids. We stayed in a spacious 2 room suite that had a separate kitchen type area that was perfect for thr rollaway bed we needed. The beds were a little too soft for my liking, but otherwise it was great. The kickback food was above average and my kids loved getting popcorn after getting out of the indoor/outdoor pool and jacuzzi. The pool actually is BOTH indoor and outdoor, with a glass wall separating the two parts that you swim underneath while in it! Breakfast was super delicious and every staff person we talked to, from a janitor to an electrician to front desk and management were beyond courteous. They definitely made the stay worthwhile. I will always seek out a Drury for my big family as all the perks are so worth it!
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Christina
Fantastic hotel. Great room-at end of a hall. No noise from other rooms. Breakfast had lots of options. Would stay here again! Newer hotel and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Bobbie
"Clean but noisy hotel"
Room was good. Guest service needs improvement. If you book more than one room, it is unlikely to be together or even on same floor. Noisy environment.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Saurabh
"Pet Friendly!!"
Room was awesome! Great price! Very Clean! Friendly staff! We will definitely stay here again the next time we travel to St. Louis!
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"First Time At Drury Inn"
Our stay was very nice and comfortable. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful at all levels. The morning breakfast and evening food and drink offerings were a plus. The only drawback being that these meals were served in a chow hall type atmosphere and eating off styrofoam plates with plastic utensils not a plus.
4 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Excellent choice!"
I was hesitant when I arrived and saw many, many children. I thought, "this is going to be awful, loud, and a restless night." But to my surprise it was just the opposite. The kids were not running in the hallways, knocking on doors then hiding nor being loud and obnoxious. Everything was fabulous!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Awesome"
I was in town for my son's high school graduation,The hotel is beautiful and the staff very courtesy. I would recommend this place to everyone. Location is very convenient to just about everything. I was very pleased!
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
Sandra
"Great hotel and staff"
Really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very personable and we enjoyed the kickback as well.
Other trip May 21, 2015
nicole
"Great Hotel, last minute reservations!!"
My husband and I were traveling home when we got caught in a severe thunderstorm, stopped here for the night and were very happy we did!! The staff were very friendly, the "kick-back" was amazing! 3 free drinks per person, pasta, salad, 2 kinds of soup, baked potato, hot dogs...wonderful! The rooms were very clean and updated, extremely comfy beds...would highly recommend!!
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Excellent hotel, Great Value"
I really enjoyed this hotel. Very comfortable bed, excellent location, and liked the complimentary drink when I arrived and the breakfast the next morning. One of the best places that I have ever stayed at.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
"Great stay as always!!!"
I've stayed at Drury Inn's before and I always have enjoyed my stay. They have great breakfast and drinks in the evening. I highly recommend them for any kind of stay. The rooms are clean and staff friendly and helpful. I can't say much more. Great place!!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Nick
"Great location, close to hwy..."
Overall the hotel was nice, my only complaints are the beds were not comfortable and my room was for a handicap person.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Show Me State
"Drury Inn O'Fallon"
We stayed overnight. Free popcorn and soft drinks were available when we checked in. Then free snacks: salad, baked potatoes, nachos, macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, etc and adult beverages or soft drinks were available from 5:30 to 7:00 pm. For families with small children, dining out somewhere would not be necessary. We left to see a show downtown and came back late. Our suite was very comfortable. Staying at Drury Inn is always a good experience.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Michelle, Jenny Boyle and her pug, Ocho"
great rest, quietness, good food nearby. I really appreciate their attitude toward my pet needs. it means so much to me. I'll be looking for Drury Inns all over the U.S. when traveling.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
michelle
"Top notch"
Definitely will return. I have a small dog that always travels with me. The hotel accepts pets with a nominal fee. Very nice and clean place.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Raymond
The food was good. The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean. The only only issue I had was that the room was a bit small for more than 2 people (I had a king bed plus a roll-away). Otherwise, it was excellent.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Had a great night stay. Would highly recommend to friends and family
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Short trip"
Great place. Good location. Only negative is the breakfast. Good thing is it's free.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
kyle
"Very nice location close to STL"
The staff was amazing. Hotel very clean & fairly new. Hot food in the morning & night with drinks was really great. It was like staying with family. Close to STL without having to stay in the city. Lots of good shopping close by too.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Paula
"Excellent Hotel"
Our 1st time ever staying at a Drury. The hotel staff was quality above and beyond our expectations. We never do the write up portions of these hotel review surveys but in this case, the staff as really that exceptional. Kudos.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"winter break"
very nice hotel loved the breakfast and the dinner that was included in hotel price. beds were way to soft caused my daughter and I to wake up and with a back ache. the pool was heated but the water was ice cold. the only problem was on the last night we were there we went to swim the pool area was packed and there are only two tables [could use more tables] the sign on door said no pool parties yet there was about 10 or more people partying. beer cans and cups with alchol everywhere. they werent even watching their kids. some kids were playing with those big water guns shooting everyone and throwing around two beach balls and a football. after awhile they just left the balls in water. our kids started playing with one of the beach balls then all of sudden an employee came in and took it and said they werent allowed in pool but you allow alchol????? while they were playing this guy [I think he was a mgr. walked by several times and never said a word] no one did till the employee came and took ball. after awhile we left too much alchol around. about 9:30 we went downstairs and the drinkers were still there and they had made stacks of beer cans in the windows of pool area and was still in there drinking. over all we had a wonderful stay everyone was very friendly and very helpful just wish pool was warmer.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
sherry
"Great value for family"
Best hotel on this side of the river. Very nice, clean, and convenient to nearly everything
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Very Nice"
Our stay was very nice. Accommodating and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Kyle
Pleasant experience. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015