All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
1118 Central Park Drive, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Amazing breakfast."
Stayed to nights. Very clean and the room was big. Giant bathroom. Best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"The best stay ever."
This was a beautiful well kept hotel. The room was nice and very clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this Hotel. Oh, and breakfast was pretty good.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
Simmie
"clean andquality service"
See above
7 night business trip May 17, 2015
Clara
Was very disappointed in pool and hot tub condition. Pool was dirty and hot tub was cold and dirty. Was not told ahead hot tub was out of order. Room was clean. Pillows were old feeling.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Stacey
"Out of town guests were thrilled!"
A+
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Brent
"Awesome family spot!"
This was a family getaway for my brood of 7, including 5 kids. We stayed in a spacious 2 room suite that had a separate kitchen type area that was perfect for thr rollaway bed we needed. The beds were a little too soft for my liking, but otherwise it was great. The kickback food was above average and my kids loved getting popcorn after getting out of the indoor/outdoor pool and jacuzzi. The pool actually is BOTH indoor and outdoor, with a glass wall separating the two parts that you swim underneath while in it! Breakfast was super delicious and every staff person we talked to, from a janitor to an electrician to front desk and management were beyond courteous. They definitely made the stay worthwhile. I will always seek out a Drury for my big family as all the perks are so worth it!
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Christina
Fantastic hotel. Great room-at end of a hall. No noise from other rooms. Breakfast had lots of options. Would stay here again! Newer hotel and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Bobbie
"Clean but noisy hotel"
Room was good. Guest service needs improvement. If you book more than one room, it is unlikely to be together or even on same floor. Noisy environment.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Saurabh
"Pet Friendly!!"
Room was awesome! Great price! Very Clean! Friendly staff! We will definitely stay here again the next time we travel to St. Louis!
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"First Time At Drury Inn"
Our stay was very nice and comfortable. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful at all levels. The morning breakfast and evening food and drink offerings were a plus. The only drawback being that these meals were served in a chow hall type atmosphere and eating off styrofoam plates with plastic utensils not a plus.
4 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Excellent choice!"
I was hesitant when I arrived and saw many, many children. I thought, "this is going to be awful, loud, and a restless night." But to my surprise it was just the opposite. The kids were not running in the hallways, knocking on doors then hiding nor being loud and obnoxious. Everything was fabulous!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Awesome"
I was in town for my son's high school graduation,The hotel is beautiful and the staff very courtesy. I would recommend this place to everyone. Location is very convenient to just about everything. I was very pleased!
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
Sandra
"Great Hotel, last minute reservations!!"
My husband and I were traveling home when we got caught in a severe thunderstorm, stopped here for the night and were very happy we did!! The staff were very friendly, the "kick-back" was amazing! 3 free drinks per person, pasta, salad, 2 kinds of soup, baked potato, hot dogs...wonderful! The rooms were very clean and updated, extremely comfy beds...would highly recommend!!
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Excellent hotel, Great Value"
I really enjoyed this hotel. Very comfortable bed, excellent location, and liked the complimentary drink when I arrived and the breakfast the next morning. One of the best places that I have ever stayed at.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
"Great stay as always!!!"
I've stayed at Drury Inn's before and I always have enjoyed my stay. They have great breakfast and drinks in the evening. I highly recommend them for any kind of stay. The rooms are clean and staff friendly and helpful. I can't say much more. Great place!!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Nick
"Great location, close to hwy..."
Overall the hotel was nice, my only complaints are the beds were not comfortable and my room was for a handicap person.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Show Me State
"Drury Inn O'Fallon"
We stayed overnight. Free popcorn and soft drinks were available when we checked in. Then free snacks: salad, baked potatoes, nachos, macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, etc and adult beverages or soft drinks were available from 5:30 to 7:00 pm. For families with small children, dining out somewhere would not be necessary. We left to see a show downtown and came back late. Our suite was very comfortable. Staying at Drury Inn is always a good experience.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Michelle, Jenny Boyle and her pug, Ocho"
great rest, quietness, good food nearby. I really appreciate their attitude toward my pet needs. it means so much to me. I'll be looking for Drury Inns all over the U.S. when traveling.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
michelle
"Top notch"
Definitely will return. I have a small dog that always travels with me. The hotel accepts pets with a nominal fee. Very nice and clean place.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Raymond
The food was good. The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean. The only only issue I had was that the room was a bit small for more than 2 people (I had a king bed plus a roll-away). Otherwise, it was excellent.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Had a great night stay. Would highly recommend to friends and family
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Short trip"
Great place. Good location. Only negative is the breakfast. Good thing is it's free.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
kyle
"Very nice location close to STL"
The staff was amazing. Hotel very clean & fairly new. Hot food in the morning & night with drinks was really great. It was like staying with family. Close to STL without having to stay in the city. Lots of good shopping close by too.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Paula
"Excellent Hotel"
Our 1st time ever staying at a Drury. The hotel staff was quality above and beyond our expectations. We never do the write up portions of these hotel review surveys but in this case, the staff as really that exceptional. Kudos.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"winter break"
very nice hotel loved the breakfast and the dinner that was included in hotel price. beds were way to soft caused my daughter and I to wake up and with a back ache. the pool was heated but the water was ice cold. the only problem was on the last night we were there we went to swim the pool area was packed and there are only two tables [could use more tables] the sign on door said no pool parties yet there was about 10 or more people partying. beer cans and cups with alchol everywhere. they werent even watching their kids. some kids were playing with those big water guns shooting everyone and throwing around two beach balls and a football. after awhile they just left the balls in water. our kids started playing with one of the beach balls then all of sudden an employee came in and took it and said they werent allowed in pool but you allow alchol????? while they were playing this guy [I think he was a mgr. walked by several times and never said a word] no one did till the employee came and took ball. after awhile we left too much alchol around. about 9:30 we went downstairs and the drinkers were still there and they had made stacks of beer cans in the windows of pool area and was still in there drinking. over all we had a wonderful stay everyone was very friendly and very helpful just wish pool was warmer.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
sherry
"Great value for family"
Best hotel on this side of the river. Very nice, clean, and convenient to nearly everything
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Very Nice"
Our stay was very nice. Accommodating and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Kyle
Pleasant experience. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Excellent experience"
We have stayed at this hotel before and are never disappointed. In our opinion it sets the bar for the hospitality industry. The hotel is immaculate and the staff are friendly and accomodating. It is apparent that they take pride in their work. Kudos!!!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
colleen
"traveling cross country"
The staff was very friendly and attentive. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. We would differently stay at again.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great place to stay."
We stated over Christmas holiday while visiting family. It was very nice/convenient location/clean, up to date, friendly, very nice lobby. Will definitely stay there on next visit.
7 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Family Holiday"
Clean, friendly hotel in a great location.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
I was in O'Fallon on business and appreciated the quiet and food...
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Bridget
"Great overnight stay for shopping trip"
Everything was great! Good location close to shopping and restaurants, hotel was clean, and I appreciated the free food & drinks in the evening. Room was quiet. Breakfast was pretty much typical complimentary breakfast like most hotels. They did have diced ham, cheese, and salsa which you can add to your scrambled eggs.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
"great place for families"
I was here for an overnight stay on a long cross country drive. Most hotels on the side of the highway are fairly standard and this is among them. This would be a great place for families, there's a pool and not only is there a free breakfast but there is a free dinner consisting of mostly kid food, hot dogs and chicken fingers. They even offer a free grown up drink with that dinner. If you are a solo traveler it may not be the first choice. There was a great Thai restaurant nearby as well as a Starbucks and a shopping center. Surrounding area is clean and safe.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2014
We enjoyed our stay and believe this hotel to be the among the best choices in the area.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Paula
"Close to family I was seeing"
It was only 1 night....Staff was friendly,rooms were very clean...
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Nice and comfy"
This was a very clean room with a big bathroom and comfortable beds. I heard no sound from the other rooms or hall. It was excellent.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
room very clean..staff knowledgeable and professional...our room was a suite which was large and comfortable.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Darr
"Nice Hotel close to the interstate"
We had a great time and the Hotel was wonderful and we will use them again. I did have a problem though. I noticed on my bank statement that I was charged 2 times for a one night stay and am trying to get credit for the extra night that they charged me. Help me get it back. Thanks.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"not one complaint!"
Excellent hotel.Everything was A+.Looked brand new.Great staff,great pool,great breakfast.Super clean and comfy rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Good hotel with light road noise"
Stay was fine. Light interstate traffic noise from exit ramp. Mattress was not as soft as Drury used to have.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
This hotel was clean and staff was friendly. My husband, our three children and myself stayed the night. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and QuickStart. The hot tub and swimming pool were great entertainment for the kids.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
mary
"Always stay here when in teh area"
Great location, clean rooms, good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Great location. Very nice hotel with nice breakfast.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Shawn
"Love this hotel!"
I always stay here when I'm traveling through St. Louis - I highly recommend it!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Great hotel!!!"
This hotel was AMAZING!!! Very clean, friendly staff and they provide breakfast AND dinner!!! I will stay at Drury whenever possible!!!! It took us less than 20 minutes to get to downtown St Louis and about 45 minutes to get to Great America - perfect location!!!!!
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Sasha
"Very well kept"
I've been in the hotel industry for 37 years & am rarely satisfied with cleanliness, decor or customer service. (I pick them apart, naturally) these guys get an A in each of those catagories!!!
Laura & Doug
"Great experience"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The hot tub looked a little dirty to me. Other than that, everything was wonderful. I will definitely return.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
sbowen
"Great Room and Service. 100% Positive"
Very relaxing. Will stay again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014