All hotels in O'Fallon, Illinois, United States of America
1118 Central Park Drive, O'Fallon, IL, 62269, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Love this hotel!"
I always stay here when I'm traveling through St. Louis - I highly recommend it!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Great hotel!!!"
This hotel was AMAZING!!! Very clean, friendly staff and they provide breakfast AND dinner!!! I will stay at Drury whenever possible!!!! It took us less than 20 minutes to get to downtown St Louis and about 45 minutes to get to Great America - perfect location!!!!!
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Sasha
"Very well kept"
I've been in the hotel industry for 37 years & am rarely satisfied with cleanliness, decor or customer service. (I pick them apart, naturally) these guys get an A in each of those catagories!!!
Laura & Doug
"Great experience"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The hot tub looked a little dirty to me. Other than that, everything was wonderful. I will definitely return.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
sbowen
"Great Room and Service. 100% Positive"
Very relaxing. Will stay again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Sanders Family
"Clean,, nice-would stay again!"
room extremely clean, location good. Only recommendation is in checking out two people were in front of me and for some reason taking the clerk at desk a very long time to answer their questions info (maybe from a large group). It would have been nice if she could have called someone to assist her at the front desk. When I went to check out, no one at a counter, a sign on the desk to call for assistance. I was just surprised at this caliber of hotel to not have sufficient front staff.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Great hotel - Would stay here again."
The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. I had the best hot breakfast I have ever had at a hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend it to anyone who needs to stay in the O'Fallon/Shiloh area.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Soccer Mom
"Easy and clean"
We stay here when we come to town to visit relatives. This hotel works really well for us because we can have a quick breakfast and then head out for the day.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Weekend get-a-way"
Hotel was exceptionally clean, and I am VERY picky! Our was very, very nice, staff was all smiling (like they enjoyed their jobs) and gave great service.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Awesome Hotel"
This was our first time staying at a Drury Inn. It was our half-way point for a 1600 mile move. From now on, this chain will be the standard choice. Everything about this hotel met or exceeded expectations. We chose it because they allow pets without a fee and for the free evening food and drink. The trip ended up being longer than expected and we missed the free food, but even so it was well worth it. There was a certain attention to detail that made the stay more enjoyable than any other hotel we've been to. The location was also particularly agreeable. There are a slew of restaurant choices within a mile and a Target across the street. I would not hesitate if considering another stay here.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
"Nicest hotel that I have ever stayed at"
I found this hotel to be one of the nicest hotels that I have ever stayed at. Very clean, staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. We were traveling with a pet and the hotel was so accommodating with our dog. The morning breakfast was amazing. Thanks for a great experience
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"one night stay"
Room was nice, the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was great
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
"Proximitiy to the Event"
After a 4 days stay at Drury Inn and Suites, we found the hotel to be above and beyond our expectations. We found the room to be very well kept, clean and in order. The interior (hallways, lobby, pool and dining areas) was very well taken care of. We have already booked rooms again for next year with the same facility.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nothing but good to say about this hotel!"
This was my first stay at a Drury Inn and I only spent one night but I would have liked to stay longer. My room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was friendly and attentive. Will definitely be putting the Drury Inn on my list of preferred hotel chains.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Sue
"I Would Recommend"
My stay at this hotel was amazing the room was up to date, it was very clean and the service was excellent. I defiantly will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2013
A romantic
Fabulous free breakfast, free happy hour food, and three free drinks a night. Fabulous service, pleasant staff, very clean!
2 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"Very Convient Location."
I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know traveling through the St. Louis, Illinois areas..
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"drury inn"
Drury inn always great place stay. Love kickback in evening. Bed comfy.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
paula
"2013"
Stayed here before. Rooms are clean and hotel staff very professional. Breakfast quality was above average as well.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
"Girls night out"
Very friendly staff! Accommodating to changes requested. A great overnight stay!
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Close to restaurants and shopping. Staff is friendly, helpful, and made check-in and out easy and quick. Happy hour and breakfast are a great addition! Will stay again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Great family hotel"
Very surprised at the cleanliness and comfort and amenities offered.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Kristie
"repeat visit"
This is a great hotel in a great neighborhood. My only complaint is the towels are rough.
1 night business trip May 30, 2013
jean
"Not bad, not great"
Not bad for the money but this hotel only had two elevators for the entire hotel which caused a very big traffic jam during peak hours. Also, walls are very thin. We could hear or neighbors conversations pretty clearly.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Next door to Menards, where I had to work next day"
It is a very nice hotel. Comfortable, well decorated and took good care of me.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
"Families, yes, singles or couples ... no way."
The hotel, itself, is quite beautiful ... marble lobby, fast elevators, comfortable room and bed. But the primary clientele seems to be families with lots of children who run and scream through the hotel throughout the day and evening. The atmosphere reminds me of going to a Chuck E Cheese where the parents sit and drink and eat while their children frolic in the gaming area. The free breakfast and late snacks (which can be dinner) are okay but all plates and utensils are plastic ... and plastic "glasses" in the rooms. It just was not a pleasant two night stay for us ... especially when a group of 8 or 10 pre-teens gathered in the lobby to lay our their "hide and seek in the hotel" plans ... given every noise from the hallway came straight into our room. AND, after being gone all day and returning to the hotel at 5:30 pm, housekeeping didn't show up until 5:45 pm.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Pamela
"Drurys never disappoint me"
I like staying at Drury Inn. I haven't come across one I haven't liked. On top of free breakfast, they also offer free snacks and drinks every evening.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2013
Jean
"Very easy to find and very nice hotel"
We stayed there the night of a wedding and we were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel, the people were very nice and respectful and we had a great stay.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"One of the best hotels in the area!"
This is a great place to stay if you have business or need to be in the O'Fallon area. The facilities are top notch. Drury Inns are always clean and comfortable, and the staff is always polite and helpful.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2013
Wade M.
Very clean. Safe area to bring small children.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2013
"Awesome as Always"
This is our seventh stay at this hotel and we are never disappointed. Just wish the beds were a little softer.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2012
It was a great nite and your staff and building made this a remmberable stay. We sure wish there was more of your Hotels.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
harry
"Great hotel if your single or with the family"
The staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Rooms were clean and spacious. You get a lot more for your buck at the Drury Inn than I was expecting. I will stay at this hotel anytime I am in the area. The location is perfect if you need to do any shopping.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Excellent hotel, except........."
The Drury Inn was excellent. However, I feel that for the price of a room, the Inn should have been built with an on-site restaurant and bar--at the minimum, a restaurant. Although, there are numerous restaurants a short distance away, some people like the convenience of on-site eating and drinking, especially during inclement weather. Also, even though this is a minor issue (not meant as a complaint), somehow or the other, there should be a way to notify the room guest(s) that a refrigerator and microwave are HIDDEN inside the entertainment center BEHIND closed doors.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
Traveller NowandThen
"post game day!"
Nice staff. Now that Missouri is in the SEC y'all need to learn to make grits for breakfast....... I couldn't find them. Biscuits and gravy were just so-so. Those two items are important. Teach your cook ( I quess that's what she was) to smile. She looked and acted stressed. Eggs were a little runny. I give bf a B-. Breakfast is a big deal in Atlanta. However,they kept everything well stocked and the oj was good. And sports was on the TV. We checked in at 2 am post game. Was still able to get a glass of milk. Nice! Oh .... and GO ZUU!!!!!! Great fans in Columbia. Really good folks in Columbia.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Georgia Bulldog.
"Went to Cardinal game, food & shopping near by."
Had to call room service and have food removed from the refrigerator. It appeared that it had been in there for a long time! Only two face wash cloth in room towels were old and thin.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2012